Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

Well to begin with: THANK YOU!!! For the Jake & Cameron one from 71738491 years ago!!! I loved it :)

i was was wondering if I could make a request it's weird.

Could you do one with Jesse& Kyle and Danny & Julian while Danny was rooming with Kyle and Jesse was rooming with Julian (or was it the other way around?) and idk Danny and Kyle both get sick and get into a stupid fight. Kyle, maybe, says something's he shouldn't have and so did Danny and they're mad at each other and idk Julian and Jesse save the day. Or just a fight. I'm weird. Bye. Thanks. I love you. You're an amazing writer.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello wonderful people! I apologize for not updating sooner! I'm in the middle of writing my Master's thesis so I'm a bit disorganized with forum stuff right now! I promise you I'm still here and there should be a new story up either today or tomorrow! I promise I'm still reading and taking requests and I love you all! Sorry again!

Artygirl22-Haha. You’re awesome.

Bgrace27-Thank you so much!

Tantrums-Thanks lovey!

Alexys52-Of course there’s a resurgence. And thank you so much.

J-Squared-Consider it done my dear!

Sorry again for the delay my lovely people! Enjoy!

Prompt: Under My Skin (Gin Wigmore)

Characters: Julian/Daniel (cold), Kyle/Jesse (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for J-Squared.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Ugh, bless you Jesse.”

“You too Daniel.”

Daniel blew his nose before pushing the tissue box over towards Jesse. The two boys had been sick for a couple of days and were curled up in bed while their boyfriends were still in class. Both boys felt absolutely miserable and wanted nothing more than to snuggle with their other halves. Jesse sighed.

“Can you pass the tissues Jesse?”

“Get them yourself.”

Daniel huffed in annoyance. As much as both boys loved each other, they had been stuck in the same room together non stop for about 3 days, both of them already feeling awful. They had already had about 3 arguments and both of them could feel that they were well on their way to another.

“Jesse, don’t be a dick. The tissues are on your side of the room.”

“Yeah, well, I’m just as exhausted as you are and they’re still not in my general area so get your own ass up and get them on your own. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Ugh, fine! If you’re gonna be an asshole…”

Daniel got up and trudged to Jesse’s side of the room, grabbed the tissues and returned to bed, letting out a small cough before climbing under the covers and turning his back to Jesse. Jesse sighed.

“Daniel…”

“Jesse, just…leave me alone.”

“Fine. Asshole.”

Daniel huffed and coughed again before grabbing his phone and texting Julian.

Come save me from Jesse. We’re at each other’s throats. Love you.

--------

“Maybe you should just take Daniel to our room and I’ll move in with Jesse until they’re better.”

“That might be a good idea actually.”

Julian smiled and rolled his eyes playfully at Kyle as they made their way to their boyfriends’ room, bearing soup, cough medicine and extra tissues. When they arrived, Julian knocked quietly on the boys’ doors.

“Danny, hon, can I come in? Kyle’s with me too.”

Julian waited until he heard a quiet and exhausted “yes” from inside the room before pushing the door open.

“Hi Danny.”

“Hey Jesse, babe.”

Julian sat down on the bed next to Daniel, running his fingers through his boyfriend’s silky hair while Kyle sat down next to Jesse and kissed his forehead. Julian grabbed the bag he and Kyle had brought, a smile on his lips.

“We brought you boys some stuff to help you feel better. We have soup, cough syrup and tissues so you guys don’t have to keep fighting over them.”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

Julian sighed, holding his partner close as he sneezed.

“Bless you baby.”

“Julian, don’t feel good.”

“I know baby. Listen, Kyle and I had an idea, right Kyle?”

Julian looked up to see Kyle in a similar position as him, holding Jesse close to his chest and rubbing his back gently.

“We sure did.”

“Yeah. We thought that maybe…”

Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO!

“Bless you Jesse. Anyways, we thought that maybe you could come move into my room with me until you feel better and Kyle can move in here with Jesse. That way you can have your boyfriends take care of you and you can have a little break from each other.”

Daniel sniffled and nuzzled into Julian’s neck.

“I don’t want Jesse to think I’m mad at him.”

Julian bit his lip to keep from giggling at his boyfriend. Daniel always became incredibly affectionate when he was feverish. Julian glanced up at Jesse.

“Hey Jesse, you know that Daniel isn’t mad at you, right?”

Jesse sniffled but nodded. Julian smiled.

“See Danny, Jesse knows. So how about you come back to my room and snuggle with me?”

“Okay. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you baby. Let’s go to my room.”

Daniel sniffled and got up, leaning on Julian. Julian smiled and wrapped an arm around his other half, leading him gently from the room. As they passed Kyle and Jesse, Daniel crawled out of Julian’s arms and made his way over to Jesse, pulling him into a hug.

“I still love you Jesse.”

“I know Daniel.”

Daniel smiled and made his way back to Julian, leaning against him. Julian kissed Daniel’s head.

“Come on babe. Let’s get you back to bed.”

Prompt: Circus (Britney Spears)

Characters: Todd/James (allergies)

“Come on! You have to have the circus back in England!”

“Of course we have the bloody circus! I just never really went to one as a kid.”

“Well you’re gonna have so much fun! I love the circus!”

James couldn’t help but smile at how adorable his boyfriend was. Upon hearing that the Englishman had never once been to a big top circus, Todd immediately bought tickets to the one in town. And James would never admit it but he was about as excited as his partner. Todd smiled as he gave their tickets to the ticket taker and grabbed his boyfriend’s hand, pulling him into the tent. James laughed.

“Someone’s eager.”

Todd blushed slightly. James smiled and pulled him close, kissing his lips gently.

“I love you.”

“I love you too Jamie.”

Todd smiled and wrapped an arm around James’ waist and began to lead him around the tent before the performance began. James smiled.

“So, what can I expect from this circus?”

“Well, probably some clowns, juggling, acrobats…”

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you babe.”

“Thanks.”

“So anyways, that’s the vast majority of it. Oh and some animal shows too probably. But don’t worry. I checked. They take good care of their animals.”

James smiled and sniffled wetly. Todd frowned.

“Babe, are you okay? You’re sniffling.”

“Yeah. I’m fine. My nose is just a bit…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you! You’re not getting a cold, are you?”

“No. I feel fine. Just sneezy.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

——

James sniffled and rubbed his eyes yet again. Todd frowned, pulling James tighter.

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

“Ugh, everything in this tent is setting off my allergies. There’s dust, animals, mold. It’s just making me snee…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! H…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you babe. How about we get you out of here?”

“No. I want to stay and see the circus.”

“James…”

“Todd, seriously. I want to see this just as much as you do. I’ll just take my allergy meds and…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Okay babe. If you really want to. But please take some Claritin.”

James gave a mock salute and smiled.

“Yes sir.”

Todd smiled and rolled his eyes before pulling James into a kiss.

“You’re adorable, you know that?”

HACKSHOO!

“Gesundheit!”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

How about another family one where person A is away at work.

Person B stays home with the kids but gets a horrendous cold. Person B hides this from person A and the kids and just feels really stressed out. Kids gets worried and take care of daddy B but call daddy A and tells him what happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Artygirl22-You got it!

Tantrums-Thanks lovely!

Prompt: Secrets (OneRepublic)

Characters: Andrew/Cody (cold)

note: this takes place when they're about 31 years old. They have 2 kids.

note #2: this is for Artygirl22

“Do you have everything you need?”

“Yes babe.”

“You sure?”

Andrew smiled and pulled his husband into a hug, kissing his cheek gently.

“Cody, sweetheart, I’m going away for 3 days. Stop fretting!”

Cody smiled, embarrassed, and buried his face in Andrew’s neck. Andrew laughed and kissed his partner’s head.

“Are you going to be okay hon? I feel bad leaving you home alone with the kids.”

“Well, like you said, you’ll only be gone for 3 days.”

“Yeah but Felix is only 7 months old and Pam has 2 birthday parties to get to this weekend and…”

“Babe, I’ll be fine.”

Andrew smiled and tilted Cody’s head up to kiss him gently.

“I love you babe.”

“I love you too An…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. You ready to go to the airport babe?”

“Yup.”

---------

It took less than 6 hours after his husband left for Cody to realize that he was getting sick at the worst possible time. He had a 7 month old boy and a girl who only just turned 4 in his care and a husband who was currently across the country at a teachers’ conference.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ugh.”

Cody couldn’t help but smile as he heard a quiet “bless you!” from his daughter in the other room. He grabbed a tissue from the box he had next to him on the couch and blew his nose wetly and sighed.

“This is so not a good time to be getting sick. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“What did you say?”

Cody looked up and smiled at his daughter who had sat down on the couch next to him.

“Nothing honey. Do you want me to grab you a coloring book?”

“Yes please.”

Cody sniffled and stood up to grab a book for his daughter. No sooner had he grabbed it that his son woke up and started shrieking from his crib. Cody sighed and gave Pam the book before rushing over to the crib to pick up Felix.

“Hey buddy! What’s wrong? Do you need your bottle?”

“Daddy!”

“What’s up Pammy?”

“I can’t find my red crayon!”

Cody sighed as Felix continued to cry in his arms. This was going downhill very quickly.

---------

Cody sighed as his son's cries woke him up at 3 am. Oh god, he felt absolutely awful. He sluggishly climbed out of bed and made his way to the nursery to take care of his little one.

“Hey Felix. Can’t sleep, huh kiddo?”

After a quick diaper change and about 20 minutes of walking around to get his son to go back to sleep, Cody made his way to the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer before returning to bed and slipping the device under his tongue. When it beeped, he groaned. Of course he had a fever. Of course this couldn’t turn out to be just a slight cold. Sighing in exhaustion and sickness, Cody sniffled and climbed back under the covers. No sooner had he started to fall back asleep that his nose began running and tickling.

I…I…I…I…

Cody sighed against his twitching nose and reached out, grabbing a tissue and bringing it to his nose.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Cody blew his nose and sniffled before attempting once again to drift off to sleep. He managed about 40 minutes before Felix started crying again.

-----------

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Cody grabbed his now well used tissue and blew his nose again before turning the heat up in the car. He was sitting outside Pam’s friend’s house, waiting for her to finish at the party. He smiled exhaustedly as he saw his daughter run towards the car and climb in the back seat.

“Hi daddy!”

“Hi sweetheart. Did you have fu…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thank you. Did you have fun?”

“Yes! We all made…”

Cody cleared his throat and tried his hardest to listen to his daughter’s story but his hazy mind kept wandering. Damn, his fever had probably gone up a bit. It certainly felt like it had. He sighed. Maybe he could figure out a way to get his kids to nap a little longer than usual so he could have some down time as well.

---------

“Hello?”

“Hey Pammy. It’s daddy!”

“Daddy! When are you coming home?”

“Soon princess. I’ll be home in another 2 days.”

“That’s too long.”

Andrew laughed at his daughter’s pouting voice.

“Aren’t you having fun with your other daddy?”

“Yeah but daddy needs you. He’s sick.”

Andrew frowned and sat up a little bit straighter.

“Pammy, princess, what do you mean daddy’s sick?”

“He’s all sneezy and I saw him with the thermomemer.”

“You mean the thermometer?”

“Yes daddy!”

Andrew sighed.

“Is daddy there princess?”

“He’s trying to get Felix to sleep.”

“Okay sweetie. I have to go now but will you tell daddy that I love him and I miss you all?”

“Yup!”

“Okay. Bye bye princess.”

“Bye!”

---------

Cody sniffled as he slowly woke up to the feeling of someone gently shaking his shoulder.

“What’s wrong Pammy?”

“Not Pammy babe.”

Cody frowned and turned around, smiling slightly at his husband.

“What are you doing home babe?”

“The little princess told me her daddy was sick.”

“Andy, you didn’t need to…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Andrew passed Cody the tissue box and encouraged him to blow his nose as he placed a wrist against the sick man’s forehead and then cheeks.

“You’re definitely running a fever.”

“Yeah. I know.”

Andrew smiled slightly and kissed Cody’s head.

“Honey, why didn’t you call me?”

“You were at a meeting and…”

“Honey, family always comes first. This conference wasn’t even mandatory. I was just interested.”

“I know. I know.”

“So no more keeping secrets like this from me, okay?”

“Okay. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you.”

Cody sighed as Felix started crying for the third time that night. Andrew smiled and kissed his husband’s head.

“Let me take care of it. You go back to bed.”

“Thank you.”

Andrew smiled and got up. As he was about to walk out, Cody grabbed his arm.

“I’m glad you’re home.”

“Yeah, me too.”

Prompt: The Show Must Got On (Queen)

Characters: Loren/Chris (beginning of a cold)

Loren tightened his arm around Chris’ waist and nuzzled his neck as they both woke up to the sound of their alarm clock. Chris laughed quietly.

“Morning Loren.”

“Morning babe. How you doing?”

“I’m okay.”

“Just tell me what you need today. Anything at all.”

“Thank you.”

Chris had the opening night of his senior play tonight and he had been stressed out and horribly nervous about it all week. To make matters worse, he had started to feel a little under the weather last night and had gone to bed with a sore throat and a little bit of a stuffed up nose. Loren kissed Chris’ neck gently.

“How about I bring you breakfast in bed? Will that make you happy?”

Chris smiled and nodded against Loren’s chest.

“Nothing too heavy though. I don’t know if my stomach can take it.”

Loren frowned and pushed himself up on his elbow.

“Are you nauseous? Maybe you’re running a fever.”

Chris sniffled and laughed.

“No babe. I’m not nauseous. I just don’t want anything to heavy in my stomach for when I get hit by really bad nerves later.”

Loren took a deep breath, calming himself down. Chris laughed.

“Why are you nervous? You aren’t the one going on stage in less than 10 hours with a cold. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe!”

“Ugh, thanks.”

Chris sighed and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose forcefully and groaning.

“Ugh, this is so not a good time to get sick.”

“I don’t think you have a whole lot of control over that babe. But what you can do is let me take care of your every need today. That way, I can make you feel better and help you get ready for tonight.”

Chris smiled and finally turned around in Loren’s arms, kissing his lips gently.

“Thank you for being so supportive.”

“Always baby.”

Chris smiled before pulling back and turning his head away from Loren.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe! Jeez, you alright?”

“Yeah. Just sneezy.”

Loren nodded and kissed Chris’ neck again before standing up. Chris frowned at the loss of his partner’s arms around his waist.

“Where are you going?”

“To make you some breakfast and tea.”

Chris laughed and let out a small cough.

“Loren, I was kidding. You don’t need to make me breakfast in bed.”

“I want to. Let me take care of you.”

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“And I can start by bringing you some more tissues.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These were perfect!!!!!!!!!! Can i request a fight with um...um.... Aaron and Ryan where they had plans to go to the movies with their friends but the next day Ryan doesnt want to get up so Aaron is thinking Ryan is ditiching him so he leaves angry but doesnt know Ryan is really really sick? And then he comes home still pissed but realizes that Ryan passed out?

Im evil!!! ;)

These were soooooooooo good! How about an allergy fic where two people are going on a date, and the girl is wearing perfume, and the guy is allergic to it, and they cant figure out whats making him sneeze so much

• 2 weeks later...

Artygirl22-My pleasure my dear!

Tantrums-Haha. So true about kids.

PinkiePie-Hey. I normally only write stories that are m/m but if you want one between two guys with cologne, I’d be happy to do that.

Bgrace27-Haha. Good. I’m glad you’re still enjoying them.

All Time No-Aw, thanks love! I appreciate it.

Prompt: Wake Me Up (Ed Sheeran)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (cold/flu)

note: this is for Artygirl22.

Aaron smiled and rolled over in Ryan’s arms, placing a quick kiss on Ryan’s nose as he slept.

“Wake up sweetheart.”

Ryan groaned and opened his eyes sleepily, smiling slightly at his boyfriend. Aaron smiled back and kissed his lips.

“Wakey wake.”

“No. Don’t wanna get up.”

Aaron chuckled quietly and kissed Ryan’s nose again.

“Okay babe. Remember that we’re meeting Chase in about an hour to go to that movie matinee.”

“Hmm…”

Aaron smiled and kissed Ryan’s head again.

“You want another 15 minutes baby?”

“Hmm…”

“Okay. I’ll wake you up after my shower.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Aaron laughed.

“Not the answer I was expecting but I’ll take it.”

Aaron laughed again and shook his head fondly before taking off to shower, leaving his boyfriend to sleep.

----------

“Hey baby. Time to wake up. For real this time.”

“No. Don’t wanna…”

Aaron sighed, beginning to get a little annoyed.

“Ryan, love, please wake up. We have to get going.”

“Fuck Aaron. I’m exhausted. Just go to the movies without me.”

Aaron frowned.

“Ryan baby. What’s wrong? Why are you so tired?”

“Just go Aaron.”

Aaron sighed before grabbing his jacket and leaving the room.

“Fine Ryan. If you’re gonna be a bitch about it…”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

---------

“Hey Aaron.”

“Hey Chase.”

Chase smiled and pulled Aaron into a quick hug before frowning.

“Where’s Ryan?”

Aaron sighed and rolled his eyes, making an annoyed sound. Chase nodded and wrapped an arm around Aaron.

“I’m sorry buddy.”

“Not your fault.”

Chase pulled Aaron closer and hugged him.

“You sure you up for going to the movie? Or do you wanna cancel and go home?”

“No. Movie might take my mind off of things.”

“Okay. Whatever you want.”

---------

Aaron sighed as he walked up the stairs to his apartment. The movie had been great and it had been fun to hang out with Chase but he was still pissed off at his partner. He had really been looking forward to spending the day with Ryan. Sighing again, he put the key in the door and unlocked it, stepping inside.

“Ryan! I’m back! And I wanna talk to you!”

Aaron pulled off his coat and put it on the hook in the front room.

“Ryan! Come on!”

Aaron frowned, his annoyance rapidly turning into genuine anger.

“Damn it Ryan! What the hell is wrong with you!?”

“Aaron…”

Ryan’s anger immediately turned to worry as he heard a quiet, pained voice coming from the kitchen.

“Ryan?”

Aaron walked into the kitchen and nearly gasped. Ryan was on the ground, head between his hands, leaning against the cabinets, his face white as a sheet. Aaron sat down next to Ryan and wrapped an arm around him.

“What happened baby? Why are you on the ground?”

“Don’t feel well…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Oh Ryan. Honey, why didn’t you tell me? I would have stayed home to take care of you.”

“I’m okay. Honestly.”

“Baby, you’re sitting on the floor in the kitchen. If you got dizzy enough to need to sit down on the floor, you’re not okay.”

Ryan frowned and bit his lip. Aaron raised an eyebrow.

“Ryan…”

“I didn’t get dizzy. I…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh!”

“Bless you honey. What happened?”

“I’m not entirely sure but I think I passed out.”

Aaron’s head shot around and he looked at Ryan in panic.

“Ryan! You should have called me!”

“Aaron…I don’t feel good. I'm really shaky.”

“Oh honey. Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

Aaron got up and gently pulled Ryan up against him, placing a hand on his forehead as he led him to their bedroom.

“Oh babe. You feel so warm.”

“Yeah. 103.”

“Honey, maybe I should take you to the hospital.”

“No. Please no. Just let me sleep, okay?”

Aaron sighed but relented as Ryan put his head down on the pillow, falling asleep almost immediately. Aaron leaned down and kissed Ryan’s head gently.

“Sleep well baby. I’ll wake you up tomorrow morning.”

Prompt: A Winter’s Tale (Queen)

Characters: Noah/Eric (cold)

Eric sighed and pulled the blanket further up his chilled body, letting out a wet cough and sniffling wetly.

“Damn it.”

Eric cleared his throat and grabbed a tissue from the box by the couch, blowing his nose with a gurgling sound. He had woken up 3 days ago feeling a little under the weather and, less than a day later, he had been struck down by what he considered to be the worst cold in history. Thankfully, his boyfriend had been amazing and was taking such good care of him. Eric sighed, feeling his nose twitch again, before pitching forward into a tissue.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Eric sighed and looked up as Noah walked in.

“Thanks.”

Noah smiled and walked over to the couch, putting the mug of tea he had made down next to his boyfriend. Eric smiled his thanks and let out another wet cough. Noah smiled and gently nudged Eric’s feet from where they lay on the couch before sitting down and putting Eric’s legs in his lap. Eric’s smile widened slightly as Noah began to gently massage his feet.

“How are you feeling babe?”

“Like death. Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“Thanks. Can you pass me a tissue?”

“Yeah. Of course.”

Noah smiled and grabbed a handful of tissues, passing them off to his other half before resuming the foot massage. Eric blew his nose and cleared his throat before dropping back against the couch.

“I feel so horrible Noah.”

“I know baby. But it’s just a little winter cold. You’ll be okay.”

“I know. I know. I just…Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you baby. Is there anything else I can do for you sweetheart?”

“No. Just stay cuddled with me.”

“Sure babe. Whatever you need.”

But...but my heart!!! Now I'm sitting here bleeding where my heart should be. Ugh.....these were amazing!!! And then a foot massage while sick? What a marvelous bf!!! That Aaron and Ryan one though....

Ok ok!!! Arty has another request but for Julian and Daniel. Do you remember the drabbles you made just for these two and one of them was about Jesse and kyle getting mad at Daniel because he said he hated Julian for breaking his grandfather's guitar?

Here's my request: so Julian, Jesse and kyle is still not speaking to Daniel and even tho Julian is still sick, Danny is trying to care for him neglecting his own health. Julian doesn't want to be near Daniel after saying he hated him and stays with Jesse and kyle. Daniel is getting really Stressed out, he lost his gig, his mom is sick, can't afford to get another guitar, and is failing his, classes. On top of that he loaned his car to a friend and when he needs a ride to his second job and asks Jesse or kyle, they ignore him. So he has to walk on the rain sick, wet, and alone.

Daniel gets severely ill with a dangerously high fever and passes out not waking up. Julian and the others find out from a friend of Daniel's who chews them out. Like: yes Danny was silly to yell but the guitar was a priceless item that was broken. ..his mom is very ill, etc. So lots of messy sneezes, sad, Danny, extremely guilty Julian, Jesse, and kyle, over protective friend of Danny.

Sorry this was long as hell!! '-'

OMG I totally second Artygirl22's request! It sounds so great! Plus I love a sneezy Daniel!

Artygirl22-Oh no, my dear, please do not let your heart bleed out. I’m glad you enjoyed it love. And that request sounds awesome. I hope you enjoy it.

All Time No-Aw, I’m glad you liked it.

Prompt: Breaking Down (Florence And The Machine)

Characters: Julian (end of cold)/Daniel (cold), Jesse, Kyle and Jake

note: this is for Artygirl22. It takes place after a story I wrote a while ago in another drabble thread. The title was Poison and here's the link: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=41743&st=135

note #2: this ran away from me and began very long. I hope you enjoy it.

“Julian, please don’t go. I know I messed up really badly but…”

“Danny, I…I just need to be away from you for a bit.”

Daniel bit his lip but nodded, understanding Julian’s reasoning.

“Can I just give you a quick kiss before you go?”

Julian sighed but nodded, leaning forward to give Daniel a chaste kiss before leaning his forehead against Daniel’s.

“I just need a break Danny. It’s not forever.”

“I know.”

Daniel smiled sadly and nodded. Julian nodded and grabbed his bag before turning around and leaving the apartment, making his way to Jesse and Kyle’s. Daniel sighed and sat down on the couch, feeling his tears begin to fall. After a moment of resisting, he lay down on the couch, pulled his knees to his chest and let his tears fall freely.

-------

Daniel sniffled and wiped his nose with a tissue yet again. It had been 3 days since Julian had left the apartment and, even though Daniel knew he was getting a cold, he couldn’t seem to sleep through the night or eat properly. He had never felt so guilty in his life. Sighing, he looked up from his untouched food and smiled slightly when he saw Julian enter the cafeteria. Julian glanced up and caught Daniel’s eye from across the room and returned the small smile. Taking a deep breath, Daniel got up and walked over to his boyfriend. Well, he hoped he was still his boyfriend.

“Hey Julian.”

“Hey Danny. How are…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you. You still sick?”

“A little. Just a cold.”

“Julian, I…”

“Danny, I can’t do this right now.”

“Please Julian. I…”

“You told me that you hate me. Over a guitar!”

“Julian, I’m so sorry. I…Issht! Issht!

“Bless you…are you sick?”

“No. It’s just allergies.”

Julian nodded and sighed.

“Daniel, I have to go.”

“Yeah. Yeah, okay.”

Daniel sighed as Julian left him standing alone in the cafeteria, heartbroken.

--------

Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

Daniel groaned and blew his nose before burying his head in his hands. He had just hung up with the manager of one of the bars he played at and they had decided to let him go because they couldn’t afford to keep him on. His whole life was falling apart. He hadn’t seen Julian in 4 days, he had lost a gig, he had failed 2 tests that week and his mom was having a really hard time with her chemo and he was beginning to get really scared. Thankfully, he still had his job as a waiter. Which he realized, with a groan, he had no way of getting to because his car was with Todd and James on their road trip. Shit. He knew Jake was in class so that left only 2 people he could call. Sighing, he dialed Jesse’s number.

“What do you want Daniel?”

Daniel sniffled.

“I know you’re mad at me but Todd and James have my car and I need to get to work. Could you…?”

“Not my problem.”

“Jesse…”

“You should have thought about your job before you lent them your car.”

“Jesse, please…”

“Go to hell Daniel!”

Daniel sniffled, both from his cold and from tears, as Jesse hung up on him. Sighing, he looked outside into the freezing rain before grabbing his coat and making his way to work on foot.

Issht! Issht! Issht! I…I…ISHOO!

Daniel groaned as his nose began to run before grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose wetly hoping, in vain, that it would relieve some of his congestion.

---------

“Hey this is Dan. Leave a message after the beep.”

“Dan. Hey, it’s Jake. You and I were supposed to get together about an hour ago to work on our project for class but you are not here. And since you’re not answering, I’m a little bit worried. I’m gonna head over to your place and check up on you. Just call me if you get this message before I get there.”

--------

Jake frowned as he used the key Daniel had given him to get into the apartment.

“Dan? Are you here? It’s Jake.”

Jake’s frown increased as he saw the light on in Daniel’s bedroom. He tentatively knocked on the door.

“Dan? Are you in there?”

When he didn’t receive a response, he opened the door and gasped. Daniel was lying on the bed, looking pale and feverish and completely unresponsive. Jake sprang into action, grabbing his phone and calling an ambulance. When he hung up, he dropped to Daniel’s side and felt his forehead, eyes widening at how hot he felt.

“Dan, wake up. Wake up, please.”

Jake ran into the bathroom and ran a washcloth under ice cold water before rushing back to the bedroom and placing it on Daniel’s forehead, hoping beyond hope that it would do something to bring his fever down. He stayed on the bed, holding Daniel to his chest with the washcloth on his head, fighting back tears of worry, until the ambulance arrived.

----------

Kyle rolled his eyes as he heard the doorbell ring. Jesse laughed, knowing how much it annoyed his boyfriend when people showed up unexpectedly during dinner. Even Julian couldn’t resist smiling at Kyle’s drama. Kyle got up, pouting, and made his way to the front door, opening it to reveal an absolutely fuming Jake. Kyle frowned.

“Jake, what are you doing here?”

“You’re an idiot! All three of you are idiots!”

Jesse and Julian frowned and got up from the dinner table, going to see what the commotion was about. Jake nearly screamed when he saw the three of them casually eating dinner.

“I hope all of you are happy!”

Julian stepped forward.

“Jake, what the hell are you talking about?”

Jake felt his anger overwhelming him, leading him to begin to cry as he spoke.

“It was his grandfather’s guitar! The one thing he had left of a man who meant so much to him! And not only that but it was the way he made a living! Don’t you all get that! He got emotional and said something he didn’t mean! It was terrible and you had every right to be angry but it was a mistake! Just a mistake!”

Julian bit his lip, knowing that, rationally, Jake was right.

“Jake…”

“No! He lost his job at the bar!”

Julian frowned.

“What? When?”

“2 days ago. And if you had bothered to call him to see how he was, you would know that! And while we’re at it, he failed his 2 tests because he hasn't slept through a whole night because he’s been too worried about you! He hasn’t eaten a proper meal in almost a week for the same reason! And to top all this off, his mom’s really not doing well! She’s really, really sick! And damn it Jesse! He called you asking for help and you turned him away! What the hell is wrong with all of you!?”

Jesse, Kyle and Julian all looked at Jake, completely stunned, not realizing the effect they had had on Daniel. Jake took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

“He’s been sick for almost a week. It started as a cold but damn it, the boy’s life was falling apart around him so he hasn’t been the best at taking care of himself. We were supposed to meet to work on a project but he never showed so I went to his place to make sure he was okay. He passed out in bed and was completely unresponsive with a fever of 106.”

Julian’s eyes widened and he surged forward, grabbing Jake’s shoulders.

“Where is he? What hospital? Did he wake up?”

“He hasn’t woken up but the doctors say he’ll be okay. I can drive you there if you want.”

Kyle put his arm around Julian’s shoulders.

“Go with Jake. Jesse and I will follow behind you guys.”

Julian nodded and grabbed his jacket, running out to Jake’s car as fast as his legs could carry him.

---------

Daniel opened his eyes slowly without any idea as to where he was. The white walls were completely unfamiliar. He tried to sit up but got too dizzy and had to lie back down. When he leaned back though, his eyes fell on Julian, asleep with his head on the bed, holding Daniel’s hand. Daniel groaned silently. Hospital. That probably made sense. Daniel slowly shifted the hand his boyfriend was holding, waking Julian up. Julian blinked his eyes blearily for a moment before zeroing in on Daniel.

“You’re awake.”

“Ye…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

Daniel groaned as the sneezes exploded out of his nose, leaving him a snotty mess. Julian sighed and grabbed a tissue, gently placing it over his partner’s nose.

“Blow.”

Daniel did, but the action left him exhausted and he had to lean back down. Julian quickly threw the tissue away before kissing Daniel’s forehead. Daniel sniffled.

“What happened?”

“You’re temp went up to 106 and you passed out. Jake found you.”

“We were supposed to meet.”

“Yeah, he told us.”

“Us?”

“Jesse and Kyle were here too but the nurses kicked them out after visiting hours were over.”

Daniel nodded. Julian sighed and leaned forward, touching his cool forehead to Daniel’s still burning one.

“I love you. I love you so much it hurts. And I have never been so scared in my life Danny.”

Daniel smiled, relieved to hear Julian calling him Danny again.

“I know. I’m so sorry angel. For everything. For this, for telling you I hate you, for…”

“Hush love. I know. And I wanna come home with you, if that’s okay.”

Daniel nodded.

“Sounds good. I…I…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

Daniel sniffled wetly as Julian grabbed him another tissue and repeated the earlier action before, once again, kissing his forehead.

“Get some more sleep sweetheart. And when you wake up, I want you to tell me about what’s going on with your mom.”

Daniel nodded.

“You’ll be here when I wake up?”

“Always Danny. Always.”

Prompt: Colors Of The Wind (Pocahontas)

Characters: Joshua (allergies)/Lucas

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Josh sniffled and blew his nose, groaning as the wind picked up again, blowing yet another round of dust up.

“Damn it! Not agai…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…HEPSHOO!

Josh sighed. It was an absolutely beautiful day out so the marketing student had decided to walk to class that morning. Unfortunately, shortly before his day was over, the wind had begin to pick up dramatically. It was still sunny and beautiful and warm but now the words windy and dusty could be added to that list. And speaking of wind…

“Nononononon…n…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh!”

Josh sniffled and began to pick up his pace, practically jogging back to his apartment. He made it home in record time, despite having to stop for 7 more sneezing fits on the way home. Nose running, throat scratchy and eyes desperately itchy, he unlocked the front door and rushed inside just as another gust of wind started.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Woah! Are you okay love?”

Josh looked up through bleary eyes to see Lucas lying on the couch, looking at him with concern. Josh nodded and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose.

“Don’t go outside for awhile. There’s so much w…HEPSHOO! wind and it’s kicking up a ton of dust…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Aw babe.”

Lucas got up and walked over to Josh, wrapping his arms around his sniffly boyfriend’s waist.

“Poor sneezy thing.”

“Yeah. You better watch out or I’m gonna sneeze all over y…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

Lucas smiled as Josh sneezed into his shoulder before groaning. Lucas pulled Josh closer and kissed his ear.

“Je t’aime.”

“Hmm…that one.”

Lucas laughed quietly and kissed Josh’s cheek.

“How about you go shower and I’ll make you some tea and then we can cuddle up on the couch and watch trashy television and forget all about the evil wind?”

Josh sighed.

“That sounds absolutely perfect.”

Lucas smiled and pulled away before playfully nudging Josh towards the bathroom.

“Then you better hurry up. Judge Judy is on in 15 minutes.”

“On my way! HEPSHOO!

*melts in to Goo..* I love you...it was perfect.

Can there be a continuation of the first one...more sneezy, sick, sad, feverish, Danny is life!!! Maybe Jesse and, kyle apologize. .cause that was messed up of his, friends. I loved jake.

Artygirl22-Aw, thanks love! Enjoy the continuation.

Bgrace27-Thanks my dear!

Prompt: I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)

Characters: Daniel (cold/flu)/Julian, Jesse, Kyle

note: this is for Artygirl22.

Julian and Daniel looked up when they heard footsteps coming into the room and smiled when they saw Jesse and Kyle walk in, holding a box of chocolates and a teddy bear. Jesse and Kyle smiled back shyly before coming to sit on the hospital bed next to Julian. Jesse reached his hand out and gently put his hand over Daniel’s.

“Dan, I…”

“Jesse, you don’t need to apologize.”

“Yes, I do Dan. You’re my best friend and I love you and I have never been more furious with myself.”

Daniel smiled sleepily and squeezed Jesse’s hand gently.

“It’s okay Jesse. I forgi…Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you Dan.”

Daniel smiled again and reached his other hand out to grasp Kyle’s as well. Kyle smiled and bit his lip, trying not to cry. Daniel laughed slightly before doubling over coughing. Julian rubbed Daniel’s back gently and kissed his head.

“Honey, let me go get you some water and let you have a minute with these two.”

Daniel cleared his throat and smiled as Julian kissed his forehead again before getting up and leaving the room to get his partner a water bottle from the cafeteria. As soon as Julian was out of the room, Jesse climbed onto the bed and snuggled up next to Daniel, leaning his head against his friend’s shoulder. Meanwhile, Kyle curled up on Daniel’s other side and wrapped his arm around both men. Daniel sniffled, feeling his nose twitch again.

“Kyle, ti…ti…tis..ssue…”

Kyle quickly grabbed a tissue from the box by the bed and passed it to Daniel just in time.

Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

Daniel threw away the tissue before wrapping his arms around both men and placing a kiss on both their heads.

“You know I forgive you, right?”

Kyle sniffled back tears and leaned a little closer to Daniel.

“We don’t deserve your forgiveness Dan.”

Daniel smiled sadly.

“Of course you do. All four of us made horrible mistakes and I think it’s time we all forgave each other. No matter what, I will always love you guys.”

Kyle frowned as he heard Daniel’s breath hitch again and quickly sat up to grab his friend a tissue. Daniel nodded his thanks before pitching forward with another fit of ticklish, wet sneezes.

Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

The three men looked up as Julian walked back in the room, water bottle in hand, and sat down next to the three of them.

“How you feeling baby?”

“A little better.”

“Good. Did you guys all make up?”

All three men smiled and nodded. Julian smiled back before grabbing his boyfriend’s hand and kissing it gently.

“You guys wanna stay for a bit? We can all watch a little TV and let Daniel get a little more rest.”

“Sounds good.”

Daniel coughed once before leaning his head on Jesse’s shoulder.

“I love you all so much. Thank you for coming back to me.”

“Always Danny.”

Prompt: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer (Christmas Carol)

Characters: Mark (cold)/Stephen

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you hon.”

Mark sighed and blew his nose again before dropping his head against Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen smiled and wrapped an arm around Mark’s shoulders while pulling the blanket further up around them. Mark had caught a nasty cold the day before Christmas Eve so Stephen had suggested they have a quiet night in, curled up on the couch, watching Christmas movies and drinking hot apple cider.

“Do you need anything babe?”

“Can we watch Rudolph?”

Stephen laughed quietly and kissed Mark’s head.

“Sure baby.”

Stephen grabbed the remote and switched the channel to find Rudolph, smiling when he found it and Mark started singing along, interrupting himself with a fit of sneezes.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Mark sniffled wetly and blew his nose before letting out a small cough. Stephen smiled as Mark’s nose twitched.

“You know, you look a little bit like Rudolph right now with your adorable red nose?”

Mark blushed and buried his face in Stephen’s neck.

“You’re mean.”

Stephen laughed and kissed his partner’s head.

“And you’re adorable.”

Mark looked up and smiled shyly.

“Cuter than Rudolph?”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s red nose.

“Much cuter.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Thanks for continuing the first one...I was still feeling sad but this helped somewhat. Thank you.

All I request is sickie s, feverish boys...and hurt/comfort.

Omg so cute!!! I second the above request! Danny and Julien with Danny allergic to cologne would be awesome!

Archived