Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

omigosh I am in love with all your boys. I dont even have a favorite pair, theyre all adorable <3

Req another coughing/bronchitis/cold please. I do love deep chest coughing.

btw Arty, your prompts are the best.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omigosh I am in love with all your boys. I dont even have a favorite pair, theyre all adorable <3

Req another coughing/bronchitis/cold please. I do love deep chest coughing.

btw Arty, your prompts are the best.

Aww thank you.

I would like to request a sick Taylor please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I'm already dead from cute overload XD

Artygirl22-Haha. I’m glad.

Artemis-Aw, thank you so much! And I’m glad you love the stories. And I’ll definitely do that request for you.

All Time No-Aw, enjoy your feels!

All Juto’s eve-Yay! I’m glad you like them! And I have a special place in my heart for Julian and Daniel too (they were my originals). And yes, I still do requests! Request away!

Tantrums-Aw, thanks! I appreciate it!

kaze wo hiku-Aw thanks! And sure, I can definitely put some more coughing in there!

sneezyroleplay-You got it!

Alright everyone, I have officially turned in my final thesis that I have been working on for a year and a half. Therefore, I will have much more time to write. I know I go through phases when I write a lot and then disappear for awhile but I'm trying to work on being more consistent so I'm going to try to write at least 2 stories a week. Forgive me if I don't succeed in doing it every week but I really will try. Love you all!

Prompt: Fidelity (Regina Spektor)

Characters: Julian (cold)/Daniel (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Artemis!

Julian sniffled and rubbed his nose, taking care not to let Daniel see how sick he was. He knew it was stupid but he was so damn tired of having to have Daniel take care of him. Everyone knew his immune system was terrible but he hated being a burden to his boyfriend. Sighing, he sniffled again and tried his hardest to hold back an impending sneeze. It took him less than 30 seconds to lose the battle.

Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you babe. Jeez, that’s like the 100th time you’ve done that today. Are you alright?”

“Yeah. I’m fi…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you! Julian, are you sure you’re alright?”

“Danny, stop asking if I’m alright! I’m fine!”

Daniel held up his hands in surrender.

“Okay, you’re the boss.”

Julian sniffled and sighed again, wiping his nose exhaustedly. Hopefully this cold wouldn’t last and he would be able to keep hiding how sick he felt.

-----------

HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Julian…”

“Danny, stop! I’m fine!”

Daniel sighed and stood up angrily.

“What is wrong with you Julian!? I’m your boyfriend for crying out loud! If you’re sick, I wanna take care of you!”

“Danny, you don’t need to take care of me, I’m not…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

Daniel quickly dove in and put his hand to Julian’s forehead, checking for fever. He frowned.

“Julian…”

“Danny, just leave me alone.”

Daniel stood up, furious.

“You know what? Fine! If you don’t want me near you, I’ll just leave! Goodbye! I’d say I hope you feel better but considering you’re not sick, I won’t bother.”

“Danny…”

“No, whatever Julian! I’ll see you later!”

And with that, Daniel was out the door, leaving Julian to feel sick and miserable all alone.

-----------

It took Julian less than a day and a half after Daniel left to admit he was sick enough that it was probably best that he go to the hospital. He called Jesse and his friend came to drive him to the hospital. He had the good decency not to ask Julian why Daniel wasn’t there driving him. As soon as Julian was checked in and curled up in a hospital bed, snuggled into pajamas and a black hoodie, Jesse finally asked.

“Julian, where’s Dan?”

Julian sniffled and sighed.

“I think we broke up two days ago.”

Jesse sighed and climbed onto the bed next to Julian, kissing his head gently.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. But would you mind if I changed my emergency contact to you and Kyle? I just…”

“Of course Julian. Do whatever you need to do.”

“Thank you.”

“Sure. Do you want me to stay with you tonight? I can text Kyle and let him know I won’t be home.”

“No, you can go. I ju…ju…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you kiddo. You sure?”

Julian sniffled, wiping his nose exhaustedly on his sweater sleeve, and nodded, burrowing further down onto the bed. Jesse smiled and kissed Julian’s head once more before getting up and leaving the room. As soon as he was outside, he texted Daniel, not to yell or get angry but simply to let him know Julian’s whereabouts.

Hey, just thought I’d let you know, Julian checked into the hospital. He’s okay, he didn’t pass out or anything, he just felt like he needed a little medical attention. Don’t worry too much, okay?

-------

Daniel arrived at the hospital less than 3 hours later with a teddy bear and a get well soon and an apology card for Julian. He had a sore throat and he was fairly certain he was getting Julian’s cold but his boyfriend’s health was worth going out in the middle of a cold night. He smiled at the nurse as he approached her.

“Hi. I’m looking for Julian Logan.”

“It’s after visiting hours so only his emergency contact is allowed in.”

Daniel smiled.

“That’s me. My name’s Daniel Evans.”

The nurse smiled back and glanced down at her form before looking back at Daniel with a frown.

“I’m sorry. His emergency contacts are Jesse Baker and Kyle Watson.”

Daniel frowned, feeling his heart break in half.

“Oh. Um…well, would you mind if I just brought these in for him?”

“I’m sorry. I’m not allowed to…”

“That’s fine. Don’t worry. I’ll just come back tomor…Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you. Visiting hours start tomorrow at 9.”

“Thanks.”

----------

It took Julian three days to feel well enough to leave the hospital. He still had a bit of a stuffy nose but his fever was gone and he wasn’t as exhausted. He smiled as the nurse came to complete his discharge papers before collecting his things and heading out. As he was walking down the hall, he heard a very familiar noise coming from one of the rooms.

ISSHT! ISSHT! ISSHT! ISSHT!

Julian frowned and glanced into the door, feeling his heart break when he saw Daniel curled up in bed, nose bright red, eyes glassy, looking exhausted.

“Danny?”

Daniel glanced up and sighed when he saw Julian.

“Hey.”

Julian walked into the room and sat down in the chair next to the bed.

“How long have you been here?”

“I checked in the night after you did. ISSHT! ISSHT! ISSHT! ISSHT!

“Why didn’t you call me?”

“I just…you changed your emergency contact so I figured you wanted me to do the same.”

“No Danny. Just cause we broke up doesn’t me I don’t still care about your health.”

Daniel glanced at Julian through his glassy, slightly confused eyes.

“When did we break up?”

Julian bit his lip nervously.

“Didn’t you break up with me when I wouldn’t tell you I was sick?”

Daniel frowned.

“Honey, I knew you were sick but I didn’t think you were that sick. Why on earth do you think we broke up? I was angry but I never wanted to end our relationship. I love you and I’ll always be yours. I’ll always be faithful to you.”

Julian smiled sadly and climbed onto the bed next to Daniel, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him close.

“Love you. I’m sorry I wasn’t here when you were sick.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you either. ISSHT! ISSHT! ISSHT! ISSHT!

“Bless you baby. Close your eyes and get some rest. I’ll be here when you wake up.”

Prompt: Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)

Characters: Nick/Taylor (cold)

note: this is for sneezyroleplay who wanted a sick Taylor and kaze wo hiku who wanted some more coughing.

Nick sighed and tightened his grip around Taylor’s waist as he let out another painful sounding round of hacks.

“Honey, are you alright?”

“No. I feel terri…”

Taylor cut himself off with another deep, chesty cough. Nick nuzzled into Taylor’s neck and kissed his cheek softly.

“Do you want your inhaler?”

“No. I’m breathing fine. I just can’t stop coughing.”

“Do you want some cough medicine?”

“No. It isn’t work…”

Nick frowned, sitting up and heading to get a glass of water, as Taylor started coughing for the 100th time. He returned a minute later and helped his boyfriend sit up and take a drink. Taylor coughed once more and took another sip before leaning back against his boyfriend, sighing.

“I feel so sick.”

“I know honey. What can I do?”

“Noth…Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo!

“Bless you. Do you need a tissue?”

Taylor sniffled and nodded. Nick grabbed the box by the bed and passed it to his boyfriend, prompting him to blow his nose. Taylor blew his nose wetly and leaned back against Nick, sighing.

“I’m sorry I’m keeping you up. I know my coughing must be annoying. Maybe I should go sleep on the couch.”

“Not on your life babe! If either of us were sleeping on the couch, it would be me. You’re sick babe, you should be resting.”

“Then do you want to move to the couch?”

“No way. You get cuddles until you’re all better.”

Taylor smiled and buried his face in Nick’s neck. Nick smiled and kissed Taylor’s forehead.

“Do you want to try to go back to sleep?”

“I can’t. I’m coughing too much. Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Ugh, and sneezing too!”

Nick sighed and kissed Taylor’s head again before smiling.

“Do you wanna get bundled up in a sweater and scarf and go sit on the roof and watch the sunrise?”

Taylor turned his head and smiled at his boyfriend.

“You’re too good to me.”

Nick laughed and kissed Taylor’s neck.

“Is that a yes?”

“You don’t have to stay up with me honey.”

“I want to. Come on, let’s get you bundled up and we’ll go watch the sunrise.”

Taylor kissed Nick’s cheek.

“Love you babe.”

“I love you too.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Ok ok ok!!! So I had this idea but you don't have to do it....so remember that drabble with Micheal, noah, and Eric, where I believe Eric thought noah kissed a girl and they broke up and Micheal punches Eric cause his bro got really ill? So how about Eric is really scared of Micheal and scared of disappointing his bf so he neglects his health to go on dates with noah and neglects his health in favor of doing what noah wants and in fear if he, does something wrong, Micheal would hurt him. So Eric is cooking for noah who is with Micheal and while their eating, Eric excuses himself but passes out with a dangerous fever and horrible cold in their bedroom and Micheal goes and finds him. And enter guilt ridden Noah and Micheal, sneezy and sick Eric and Bam!

Okay, thanks for filling another of my requests and can I just say you did it beautifully. I loved the part where he was like okay you're boss. I felt that was realistic and I Love it. Congrats on getting your final thesis in.!!!!

Yay!!!!!!

Hurrah for final thesis!

Hurrah for coming back to your sneeze!fic desk!

HURRAH for Julian and Daniel!! Those two will kill me one day!! Gosh, they are so cute!!

And a final HUUURRRAAAHH for your writing! It never fails to make me smile like the biggest goof and let out small, high-pitched "d'aww's"!!! I love it!!!

I'd like to request a giggly/possibly high (and still sneezy) Julian with a overprotective and over concerned Daniel!!

The fluffier and cuddlier, the better :D

Artygirl22-Your request is my command! And thank you love!

Artemis-Aw, thank you love! I appreciate it. I’m glad you enjoyed the story.

kaze wo hiku-Aw! Yay!

All Juto’s eve-Oh goodness! So much HURRAH! YAY! And I will definitely do your request!

Prompt: Never Enough (Epica)

Characters: Noah/Eric (cold), Michael

note: this is for Artygirl22. This drabble is a sequel to another one of my drabbles called "Beth", which can be seen here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?showtopic=49938&page=17

As much as he hated to admit it, Eric was a little bit afraid of Michael after the whole Beth incident. He knew Michael was a good guy but he still wanted to make sure he was extremely good to Noah, knowing how important his happiness was to Michael. However, it was turning out to be much more difficult than expected when Eric began to feel like he was coming down with a cold or a flu or something equally unpleasant. It had started out as a little bit of a stuffy and runny nose but now he felt absolutely terrible. Unfortunately, he had promised Noah that they could go to the Winter carnival tonight and there was no way he was backing out of that. Not when Michael was still so angry. Sighing, Eric grabbed a couple tissues and stuffed him into his pocket before leaving the flat to meet Noah.

----------

Noah smiled when he saw his boyfriend and quickly pulled him into a hug.

“Hey you.”

“Hey…Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

Noah rolled his eyes affectionately and kissed Eric’s cheek.

“Eric, if you aren’t feeling well, we can just go home. Honestly, I…”

“Noah, I’m fine. Honestly, I’m not even sick. You know how stuffy my nose gets when it’s cold out.”

“Yeah, but you don’t normally get this sneezy.”

Eric shrugged and leaned forward to kiss Noah, trying to distract him. It seemed to work and after a minute, they were making their way into the Carnival.

------

Eric sighed. It was 3 in the morning and he hadn’t been able to sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time before his nose would begin to act up. He buried his face in his pillow and let out a string of harsh, wet sneezes, muffling them as best he could so as not to wake Noah.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hu….HUSHOO!

Eric sniffled, feeling his nose begin to run, but froze when he felt Noah shift beside him. Magically, his sneezes didn’t wake up his boyfriend and he felt himself relax somewhat when Noah simply loosened his grip on Eric. Sighing again, Eric got up and made his way to the bathroom to take some Tylenol. He took the pills and pulled the thermometer out from the medicine cabinet, slipping it under his tongue. He groaned when his nose began to tickle again, long before the thermometer was set to go off. He quickly pulled the thermometer from his mouth and grabbed a tissue, burying his nose in it.

HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

He blew his still quivering nose and put the thermometer back in his mouth. This time, he managed to hold off until it was done. He groaned when he saw the numbers 102.4. This was going to be harder than he though.

---------

“It really isn’t a big deal.”

“Michael, it’s a huge deal! This internship could be life changing for you.”

Noah smiled brightly at his brother and Eric managed to put on a smile for Michael as well, silently thanking whatever deity was listening when he heard the timer go off in the kitchen.

“Oh, that’s the chicken. Let me just go take care of that.”

Eric got up and began to make his way towards the kitchen. He smiled slightly when Noah stopped him and pulled him down for a quick hug.

“Thank you for making dinner for us baby.”

“Yeah, thanks Eric. This is great.”

Eric nodded and turned on his heel, quickly making his way into the kitchen as he felt his nose begin to twitch. As soon as he was out of hearing range, he pitched forward violently.

HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

He quickly sniffled and rubbed his runny nose on his sleeve before washing his hands and grabbing the chicken platter. Noah smiled when he came back.

“Baby, it smells incredible!”

Eric nodded, taking Noah’s word for it. He couldn’t smell anything. He put the platter down and sat down next to his partner, grabbing hardly any food, just enough that it wouldn’t look horribly suspicious. He lasted about 5 minutes before he felt his nose begin twitch again.

“Excuse me for a minute. I’m going to run to the bathroom.”

Eric got up and quickly made his way out of the room, sighing at the thought of yet one more sneezing fit.

---------

Noah glanced at the clock and frowned.

“Michael, he’s been in the bathroom for about 10 minutes. That’s not normal, is it?”

“No. Do you want to go check on him?”

Noah nodded and got up, a worried feeling in his stomach. He made his way to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

“Eric, babe, you okay in there?”

No response. He knocked again.

“Eric?”

No response.

“Eric, this isn’t funny, Open the door.”

Noah shoved the door open and immediately dropped to the ground next to his partner. Eric was collapsed on the floor, eyes closed, pale as a ghost.

“Michael! Call an ambulance!”

“What!?”

“Call an ambulance!”

--------

Eric opened his eyes slowly and moaned quietly. He felt absolutely terrible! Probably the worst he had ever felt in his entire life. He glanced around, trying to determine where he was. It took him less than a minute to figure out he was in a hospital room, an IV in his arm and a breathing tube in his nose. He shifted slightly and noticed there was someone holding his hand.

“Noah…”

Noah’s head shot up from where he had been resting on the bed.

“Eric! You’re awake!”

“Yeah. I’m…HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

“Bless you honey. Just lean back. Don’t try to get up.”

Eric nodded and leaned back in bed. Noah leaned over and kissed his forehead.

“You had a temperature of 104.6 and you passed out on the floor in the bathroom.”

Eric frowned.

“I don’t remember that. The last thing I remember was going into the kitchen to get the chicken.”

Noah sighed and pushed his partner’s hair back.

“Don’t you ever, ever do that to me again! You told me you weren’t even sick! Why would you hide how terrible you felt!?”

“I just…after what happened with Beth, I just wanted to make sure you know how much I love you. And I was worried that Mike would get angry with me again. It just…it never seemed like enough.”

Noah sighed.

“Honey, I love you. I love you if we’re at the Winter carnival, I love you if we’re sitting home on the couch watching TV and you’re buried under a pile of blankets, sneezing your head off and feeling miserable. I just love you. You don’t need to prove anything to me. And I’ll talk to Mike. I know he freaked you out but he was only doing it to protect me.”

Eric nodded and put his head against Noah’s shoulder before burying his nose in his elbow.

HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

“Bless you baby. Lean down and rest. I’ll watch over you.”

“Promise?”
“Always. And babe, you are always more than enough.”

Prompt: Drunk (Ed Sheeran)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (allergies)

note: this is for All Juto's eve.

“Danny, I feel a little…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you honey. Come on, let’s get you into bed.”

Julian giggled and nuzzled his nose into Daniel’s neck, nibbling his ear gently.

“Are we going to bed for sexytimes?”

Daniel smiled and wrapped his arm around Julian’s waist.

“Maybe tomorrow honey. If you’re feeling a little bit better.”

Julian giggled again and leaned his head against Daniel’s shoulder.

“But I want you now…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

"Boy, I am sneeeezy!"

"Yes, you are."

Daniel smiled and kissed his partner’s head gently. Julian had been working on a project for class with a girl who insisted on drowning herself in the world’s most pungent perfume. It had set Julian’s allergies off like crazy and hadn’t been able to stop sneezing for about 3 hours. At one point, he had even felt a little bit light headed, like he might pass out, but thankfully he had managed to keep his breathing under control. When he had finally managed to get away from her, he had essentially swallowed down an entire bottle of Benadryl. Daniel had found him curled up in a corner of the school library, eyes glazed over and slightly disoriented.

“Danny?”

Daniel was brought back to the present as Julian called out his name.

“Danny, I think I need to snee..snee…”

“Go ahead and sneeze honey.”

HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you baby. Is your breathing okay? Those sounded like they came straight from your chest.”

"Breathing fine. Head's a little bit fuzzy though...Danny, am I drunk?”

Daniel smiled.

“You took a little too much Benadryl baby.”

“Oh. Well that was silly of me.”

Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s head.

“You’re right. It was. But I’m going to take good care of you, okay? We’re going to go home and I’m going to help you take a quick shower, and then we’re going to curl up in bed and you’re going to sleep this off.”

Julian sniffled sleepily and nodded before giggling again and burying his face in Daniel’s neck.

“You’re so good to me Danny. HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s head again.

“Bless you sweetheart."

"You take such good care of me, you mother hen, you!"

"It’s all out of love sweetheart. All out of love.”

Ah.......AJHHHHHH!! THAT WAS SO PERFECT!!! Ok ok. How about, Loren and Chris where Loren gets really sick but goes to event that is important to Chris's job and it's not until they get home where Chris finds out and gets, a little upset about it.

This was really sweet I'm glad you're able to write more often again

iiiiiihhhhh I ADORED "drunk" giggly and sneezy Julian will always have a special place in my heart! And the over concerned boyfriend hen was just the cutest! Omg!! I love these boys so much! Thank you so much!

Awwww and Eric and Noah... Such cuties! Sick!Eric passing out because he was hiding his illness made me want to reach out and cuddle him! Such a sweetheart! Keep them coming please! They're better than chocolate (and that's saying a lot :lol:)

I know I never commented before but I'm totally loving this too much cuties.

Ok new request! (Hehe you asked for it!)

Can I please order an hors d'oeuvre of fever-dreaming Mark (who's too shy to tell Stephen his dream) with an Entre of a concerned Stephen trying to gently coax it out of him. Throw in a desert of forehead-feels sprinkled with shivers and I'll tip you handsomely :D

UndeadArty-Glad you liked it! It always makes me smile when you comment! Enjoy the request.

Artemis-Thank you. I’m glad I have more time now as well.

All Juto’s eve-Oh good! I’m so glad you liked it! Better than chocolate? That’s the best compliment ever! Thank you my dear! Also, you win all the points ever for the way you phrased your request! Haha.

pikachu cemetary gate-Oh good! I get so excited when new people comment! Thank you.

Prompt: Manhattan (Sara Bareilles)

Characters: Chris/Loren (cold)

note: this is for UndeadArty.

“Loren, are you sure you want to come with me?”

Loren smiled and pulled Chris close to him, kissing his head.

“Chris, this is the most amazing opportunity you’ve ever had. And I’m your boyfriend and I love you. I’m always going to be with you to support you.”

Chris smiled and buried his head in Loren’s neck, smiling when his boyfriend kissed his head. A few days ago, Chris had found out that he had the opportunity of a lifetime: an audition for a major Broadway play in New York City. Loren, being the incredible boyfriend he was, was not about to let his partner scamper off to Manhattan for such an amazing but nerve racking experience all by himself. He kissed Chris’ head once more before slowly pulling out of the embrace.

“I love you and I am so proud of you.”

Chris smiled and kissed Loren’s lips gently.

“Thank you.”

---------

“This place is great Loren! You didn’t have to do this!”

“Of course I did.”

Chris smiled and kissed Loren’s lips as he looked around their hotel room. Loren smiled as Chris wandered around with a big smile on his face. After a moment, Chris walked over and kissed Loren’s lips.

“You’re wonderful.”

Loren smiled.

“I just wanted you to be somewhere relaxing. I don’t want you to have to stress at all about tomorrow.”

Chris grinned at his boyfriend and kissed his lips again sweetly.

“Maybe we could de-stress by checking out the Jacuzzi in the bathroom…”

Loren grinned playfully.

“I think that could definitely by arranged.”

Chris turned around and grabbed his boyfriend’s hand, pulling him flirtatiously towards the bathroom.

---------

Loren groaned as sunlight hit his face before remembering where he was and smiling, nuzzling into his partner’s neck. His smile was short lived however when he felt a strong tickle in his nose. Carefully, so as not to wake his boyfriend, he shifted slightly and buried his face in the pillow.

Hackishoo! Hackishoo!

Loren sniffled and shook his head, trying to clear the congestion, before frowning when he felt an equally strong tickle in his throat. He tried clearing his throat once, twice, three times before burying his head back in the pillow in misery. Crap, he could not be sick today! This was Chris’ big day and the last thing he needed was to be worrying about his sick boyfriend! Besides, he had already promised Chris he would take him out for breakfast and a walk through Central Park before the audition to calm him down. Damn it, today was going to suck!

------------

“Loren, honey, why aren’t you eating?”

Loren glanced down at his plate and sighed. He had eaten less than half of his food and he was already completely full. And that probably meant that he was a little bit feverish. He looked up and smiled at Chris.

“Honestly, it isn’t very good.”

Chris frowned.

“Aw, poor baby. Do you want to get something else?”

“No. No, it’s fine. I’ll just get something when you’re in your audition.”

“You sure?”

“Yup.”

Loren sighed as he felt another tickle forming in his nose. He sighed and waved down the waiter for their check. He was becoming increasingly desperate to get out of the restaurant and get his boyfriend to the park because then he could pass his sniffling and sneezing off as allergies. Loren gasped quietly as the tickle in his nose intensified.

“Hey Chris, you want to head over to the park now?”

“Yeah. Just let me run to the bathroom.”

Loren nodded, not trusting himself to speak for fear of plunging into a prolonged sneezing fit. Chris smiled and got up, heading towards the bathroom in the back of the restaurant. As soon as Chris had closed the bathroom door, Loren grabbed his napkin off the table and pitched forward.

Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! H…HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO!

“Bless you!”

Loren blew his nose and blushed, glancing up at the waiter who had brought over the check.

“Um, thank you.”

Loren quickly grabbed his wallet and put some cash on the table, sniffling wetly as he saw Chris walking back over.

“You ready to go?”

“Yeah.”

-----------

HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO!

“Bless you babe! Are you sure you’re okay to be walking through the park?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

Chris frowned and tightened his grip around Loren’s waist but kept walking. Loren sighed. He had never been more thankful for his allergies. They provided the perfect excuse for his now almost constant sneezing. Speaking of which…

HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO!

“Bless you Loren! Jeez! What is making your allergies act up so badly?”

Loren pulled a tissue out of his pocket and blew his nose.

“Ugh. I forgot to take my allergy medicine this morning.”

Chris rolled his eyes and affectionately smacked Loren’s arm.

“You’re an idiot. You knew we’d be walking through the park too.”

Loren smiled.

“Yeah, what can I say? At least you remembered to take yours. Wouldn’t want you to be sneezy during your audition.”

Chris smiled and kissed Loren’s neck. Loren smiled at his boyfriend before rolling his eyes and turning away.

“Crap…HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO!

“Bless you!”

---------

Loren waited patiently for Chris to come out from his audition, a tissue permanently pressed under his now dripping nose. He quickly threw the tissue away and stood up when he heard the door opening and felt his heart drop when he saw how upset his boyfriend look.

“Chris…babe…”

Chris sighed and made his way over to Loren, dropping his head on his shoulder and wrapping his arms around Loren’s waist.

“I really messed up Loren.”

Loren sighed and sniffled, wrapping his arms around his partner.

“Okay, so you messed up this one. But you know what babe…you are absurdly talented. Like every time I see you perform, it blows my mind. You slipped up on this one so you’ll get it next time.”

Chris pulled away slightly and leaned up to kiss his boyfriend’s cheek.

“How do you always know the right thing to say?”

“It’s a talent. Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo!

Chris frowned.

“Bless you! Your allergies still bothering you?”

Loren paused, considering coming clean about how insanely sick he felt. But one look at Chris’ heartbroken face and Loren knew that he needed to be the one taking care of Chris tonight, not the other way around. He smiled.

“Just a little bit. Come on. Let’s get you back to the hotel and we can curl up and watch some crappy TV.”

Chris smiled.

“Sounds perfect.”

----------

Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! HACKISHOO!

“Bless you hon! Why haven’t your allergy meds kicked in yet?”

“Babe, I just took them 10 minutes ago. They need a minute.”

Chris sighed as he finished towel drying his hair. Loren smiled tenderly and reached his arm out, beckoning his partner to come curl up in bed with him. Chris trudged over and climbed in next to his boyfriend, leaning his head against Loren’s chest. They lay in comfortable silence for a few minutes, broken only by the sound of Loren’s constant sniffling, before Chris sat up, frowning.

“Loren, why do you feel so warm?”

“What?”

“You feel really warm baby. It’s like I’m leaning against a furnace.”

“Oh, no reason. This comforter is just re…reahhhhellly wa…warm…HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO!

Chris frowned and, before Loren could dodge him, brought his hand up to Loren’s forehead, then his cheeks.

“Loren Ashton Price, are you sick!?”

Loren groaned and tried to burrow under the covers.

“Don’t you dare try to hide from me Loren! Are you sick!?”

Loren sighed but nodded slowly, biting his lip. Chris smacked him lightly on the arm.

“Why the hell didn’t you tell me!?”

“Because you had your audition and I know you were insanely nervous and I just wanted all your focus to be on that, not on your sick boyfriend. And then, when it was over, you were so heartbroken that I just didn’t want to add on to your stress.”

“Loren, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! And by the way, what kind of idiot walks through Central Park on a cold autumn’s day with a bad cold!?”

Loren sighed and sniffled.

“I know. I know. It was stupid.”

“Yes, it was!”

Chris smiled slightly and kissed Loren’s head.

“But now that I know, I’m going to make sure you don’t do any more stupid things. Starting with staying up late. Come on, let’s get you to sleep.”

“Chris, really, it’s fine. I know you wanted to watch some crappy TV. I can stay awake. HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO! HACKISHOO!

“Bless you! And I know you can, but I’m saying you don’t have to. I can see that you’re exhausted babe so how about we just curl up under the covers and I’ll rub your back until you fall asleep.”

Loren groaned.

“I’m supposed to be the one taking care of you.”

Chris smiled and leaned forward, kissing Loren’s head gently.

“Honey, you’ve been taking care of me all day. Now, it’s time for me to return the favor.”

Prompt: Brave (Sara Bareilles)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (cold)

note: this is for All Juto's eve.

Stephen groaned as he felt something moving besides him, effectively waking him up. He yawned and glanced over at Mark before letting out a sigh. His boyfriend was alternating between tossing and turning and coughing in his sleep. Stephen reached out and began to gently pet his boyfriend’s head.

“Mark, sweetheart, wake up. You’re okay honey. You’re okay. Open your beautiful eyes for me sweetheart.”

Mark tossed over once more before opening his eyes and gasping, which promptly led to another coughing fit. Stephen leaned down and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“You’re okay babe. You’re okay. I’m right here.”

Mark sniffled and leaned over, wrapping his arms tightly around Stephen’s waist and burying his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen yawned and wrapped his arm around Mark, rubbing his back gently.

“You alright?”

“I had a nightmare. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Here, blow your nose.”

Stephen grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and brought it to Mark’s runny nose, prompting his boyfriend to blow. When he was done, Stephen threw the tissue away and turned his attention back to his partner.

“Do you want to tell me about it?”

Mark shook his head “no” and cuddled impossibly closer to Stephen. Stephen frowned. Mark only ever got this clingy when he had a high fever. Sighing, Stephen tilted Mark’s head back and brought a hand to his forehead.

“I think your fever spiked sweetheart.”

“Don’t feel good.”

“I know honey.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark sniffled exhaustedly and cuddled back against Stephen.

“What time is it?”

Stephen glanced at the clock and groaned.

“3:30 in the morning.”

Mark sighed.

“I’m sorry for waking you up.”

“That’s okay baby. Do you want to talk about your dream?”

Mark shook his head “no” again. Stephen smiled gently.

“It might help you feel better if you do.”

“Don’t wanna.”

“Okay. That’s fine. But you know that I’m right here if you change your mind.”

Mark nodded against Stephen’s chest before groaning.

“Stephen…ti…tissue…”

Stephen grabbed a tissue and quickly passed it to his boyfriend. Mark got it to his nose just in time.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Mark blew his nose and sniffled before letting out a violent shiver. Stephen frowned.

“Are you cold, my angel?”

“Very.”

“Aw, baby.”

Stephen pulled the comforter closer around his partner and pulled him closer, rubbing a hand up and down Mark’s arm to warm him up.

“That’s probably your fever making you feel chilled.”

Mark nodded and settled back against Stephen’s chest, trying to stop his shivering. Stephen kissed his head.

“Do you want to try to go back to sleep?”

“I don’t want to have another bad dream.”

Stephen sighed and nuzzled Mark’s hair.

“How about this honey? How about you just tell me what the dream was about? You don’t need to tell me what happened or give me any details. Just a brief synopsis. It’ll make you feel better.”

Mark bit his lip and sniffled wetly before burying his face back in Stephen’s shoulder.

“They wanted to take you away from me.”

Stephen smiled sadly and began to pet his boyfriend’s head gently.

“Who did?”

“I don’t know. But they told me that they wanted you more than I did and that you were going to go with them instead of me.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s head reassuringly.

“Well, if that happens again when you fall back asleep, you just tell them that they’re wrong and that I’m always going to go with you. Because I belong with you, not them.”

Mark sniffled sadly and kissed Stephen’s neck. Stephen smiled.

“Can you be my brave boy and do that?”

Mark nodded quickly before the tickle returned and he pitched forward again.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you honey. Come on, let’s get some more sleep, okay?”

Mark nodded and allowed Stephen to shift them so that they were both laying down on the bed, Mark’s back up against Stephen’s chest and Stephen’s arm wrapped protectively around Mark’s waist.

“Shut your eyes and go back to sleep sweetheart.”

“Kay.”

“I love you, my sweet, brave boy.”

“I love you too Stephen.”

Oh my gosh, Rachiella!!! I LOVED "brave" it had everything a asked for!!! The perfect dinner :D definitely a restaurant worthy of a Michelin star :D

Coaxing!stephen was such a sweetheart and Mark just always plays on my heartstrings no matter what the poor guy does!

It was the perfect amount of fluff for this Dane :D thank you THANK YOU!!!

I (shamelessly) have another request :D

I'd like an Aaron and Ryan story, please :D

They're flying somewhere but Aaron wakes up sniffly on the day of. In the plane he starts sneezing like crazy but gets so embarrassed because he feels disgusting and is afraid that people might stare at him. Ryan tries to calm him down and shield him from the others but he doesn't fully succeed and one guy in particular gets really annoyed but Ryan bravery defends his sick boyfriend!

Hehe super Ryan to the rescue :) feel free to change it in any way you please!

...........oh my!!! These were perfect!!!!! I'm just gonna go in the grave now and cry outta, sheer cuteness.

one with aaron and ryan aaron has a banquet for his job and he's accepting an award but ryan gets sick with the flu he hides it because it's aaron's big day and he doesn't want to ruin it so once they get home ryan finally breaks down and tells aaron and aaron tells ryan if he had known he would have just had someone accept the award for him also ryan lies during the dinner and says it's allergies.

All Juto’s eve-Yay! I’m so glad you liked it! I tried to include everything you asked for! And your request is my command! Enjoy!

UndeadArty-Don’t go in the grave! Come back out and play! Haha! But thank you.

pikachu cemetary gate-Aw, yay. Glad you liked it.

Artemis-Aw, thanks.

babygirl45-Sure sounds good! I got a private request from someone but I’ll put yours up next time. :)

Bgrace27-Aw, yay! I’m glad!

Prompt: Mercy (Duffy)

Characters: Ryan/Aaron (cold)

note: this is for All Juto's eve

Ryan kissed the back of Aaron’s neck and whispered a quiet “love you” as Aaron blew his nose again. Aaron sighed and leaned back in Ryan’s arms, allowing his boyfriend to pull him closer. They were heading off to Denver that morning to spend Christmas with Ryan’s family and Aaron had woken up feeling a little sniffly and under the weather. Ryan kissed his partner’s neck again.

“Honey, if you really don’t feel well, we don’t have to go. I mean, I don’t want…”

“Ryan, no! I love your family! I wanna go.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I’m just sniffly and my nose is running a bit. I’ll be fine.”

Ryan tightened his grip around Aaron’s waist and kissed his hair.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

---------

Aaron yawned and leaned his head against Ryan’s shoulder as the flight attendant discussed the safety features of their plane. Ryan smiled and wrapped an arm around his partner, rubbing soothing circles into his arm.

“Do you wanna close your eyes and get a little sleep baby?”

Aaron sniffled wetly and groaned.

“Yeah. But I need to blow my nose first.”

Ryan reached down and pulled the travel pack of tissues from their bag, passing it to Aaron. Aaron blew his nose wetly before plopping back down onto Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan kissed his head lovingly.

“Close your eyes and sleep babe.”

Aaron was asleep before Ryan even finished his sentence.

-----------

Ryan smiled and paused the film he was watching when he felt Aaron stir against him.

“Good morning sleepy head.”

Aaron opened his eyes tiredly and smiled lazily up at Ryan.

“How long did I sleep?”

“About an hour. We still have two and a half hours left.”

Aaron groaned and closed his eyes again. Ryan laughed.

“Sleep honey.”

“Ryan, I need a tissue.”

Ryan smiled and leaned down to get the pack again.

“Need to blow your nose again?”

“No. I need to snehhhhheeze…Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you baby!”

“Ugh, thank you.”

Ryan nuzzled Aaron’s head.

“We’ve moved on from sniffles to sneezes, huh?”

Aaron shrugged. Ryan kissed his hair and brought a hand to his forehead.

“We should take your temperature when we get to my parents. I can’t tell if you’re actually feverish or just a little warm.”

“Kay. Ryan, I need the tissues again.”

“Another sneeze?”

“Yes.”

Ryan grabbed the pack and passed them back to Aaron just in time.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thank you.”

Aaron passed the pack of tissues back to Ryan to put away. Ryan smiled.

“Maybe you should keep them baby.”

Aaron sighed and brought the tissues to his chest before pulling the airplane blanket tighter around him and closing his eyes. Just as he was about to drift off to sleep again, his nose rebelled even more intensely than before.

“Crap! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! E…ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

“Oh baby, bless you!”

“Ugh, thank you.”

--------

An hour later, Aaron still hadn’t successfully fallen asleep because every time he came close his nose would flare up again.

“Damn…ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

“Bless you babe!”

Aaron shivered and leaned against Ryan miserably only to catch the eye of another passenger sitting not far from them. She looked at him with a disgusted face and rolled her eyes. Aaron blushed bright red and buried his face in Ryan’s neck.

“People are staring at me.”

Ryan sighed and pulled Aaron closer.

“It’s okay honey. You can’t help if you’re sick. You sneeze as much as you need to babe.”

Aaron sighed as he felt his nose begin to tickle again. He quickly brought his hand up to his face and pinched his nose shut.

Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh!

Ryan sighed.

“Aaron, honey, don’t stifle. You’re just going to make it worse.”

Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh!

“Honey, here, try blowing your nose.”

Aaron grabbed the tissue and brought it up to his red, quivering nose and tried to blow. It didn’t help. If anything it made the tickle worse.

“Oh no…Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! E…E…E….E…ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

Ryan sighed and pulled his boyfriend closer, whispering sweet words of love and encouragement, as he continued to sneeze mercilessly.

ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

Aaron whimpered as his sneezing fit finally receded slightly, though his nose was still running and quivering like crazy. Ryan smiled and kissed his head.

“That’s disgusting!”

Ryan looked up just as Aaron buried his head in Ryan’s neck, near tears. The woman who had glared at Aaron earlier was looking over at them again, face filled with even more disgust. Ryan glared at her.

“Look, he can’t help it! So how about you go back to watching your TV and ignore us?”

“He’s going to infect everyone! And right before Christmas too!”

Aaron sniffled wetly, his tears finally beginning to fall into Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan sighed.

“How about you mind your own damn business and leave my partner alone?”

The woman rolled her eyes but looked away. Ryan sighed and leaned down, kissing Aaron’s head.

“Don’t cry honey.”

“I’m gross.”

“No baby, you aren’t gross. You just have the sneezies. It happens to everyone.”

“But…”

“No buts babe. You’re fine. I promise.”

Aaron sniffled and wrapped his arms around Ryan’s waist, clinging to him. Ryan smiled and began to pet Aaron’s hair gently.

“We’re almost there baby.”

“Wanna get off this plane.”

“I know honey. And when we get off, my mom and dad will be there to get us and drive us home. And my mom will make you the special chicken soup she always used to make for me when I was sick. And you can curl up on the couch in front of the fire and I’ll pet your hair and snuggle with you all night.”

Aaron smiled sleepily against Ryan’s shoulder and kissed his neck.

“Thank you, my hero.”

“Anytime sweetheart.”

Prompt: Rent (Rent)

Characters: Seth/Caleb (cold)

note: this is messy! It has mess! Mess will be a part of this story! There, you have been warned.

Seth sighed as he unlocked the door to the apartment, making his way inside.

“Caleb?”

“Kitchen.”

Seth smiled at his boyfriend’s voice and made his way into the kitchen, immediately going to wrap his arms around his other half’s slender waist. Caleb smiled as Seth leaned down and kissed his neck but his smile quickly turned to a frown.

“Seth, were you smoking?”

Seth sighed.

“Sorry babe. I’m just really stressed.”

“Why? What’s going on?”

“We were behind on rent again.”

Caleb sighed and turned in Seth’s arms, bringing his arms up to wrap around Seth’s neck and pull him in for a kiss. Seth smiled into the kiss and leaned his forehead against Caleb’s.

“I don’t know what else I can do. I mean, I’m working 2 jobs and you’re working 2 jobs. You’d think we’d be able to afford out apartment.”

Caleb sighed and kissed Seth’s nose affectionately.

“Well, maybe I could take a third. I mean, they offered me a job doing the night shift at the pizza place on campus. Maybe I could do that for awhile.”

Seth sighed.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’m sure. Now will you get rid of the cigarettes babe?”

Seth smiled and kissed Caleb’s lips again.

“Of course I will.”

--------

Amazingly, it took Caleb about 2 weeks of doing 3 jobs and going to classes before he began to feel a little under the weather. With his crappy immune system, they should have realized that doing this much wasn’t the best idea but it was too late now. Besides, they needed the extra cash. Caleb groaned as his alarm clock went off at 6 in the morning, letting out a wet sniffle as he stretched, trying his hardest not to wake his sleeping partner. He got up and quickly changed into his work uniform before heading out the door.

It was the same everyday for the past two weeks. Wake up at 6 to get to the coffee shop by 6:30. Work there until 11. At 11, head to class. Classes from 11:30 to 6 pm. From 6:30 to 7:15, he taught ballet to elementary school kids. From 8 until 3 in the morning, he worked at the pizza place, arriving home at 3:15 in the morning. He was absolutely exhausted!

He sighed as he was hit by the cold winter air on his walk to work. He let out a wet sniffle and groaned as his nose began to twitch.

“No, no, no, no, no, no….Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ugh!”

Caleb sighed and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Maybe he would have time to stop at a pharmacy on his way to work and get some tissues and cold and flu medicine.

——

“White mocha for Alex!”

Caleb smiled as the man came and collected his coffee before quickly turning his head away from the customers and the food.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Oh, bless you sweetheart.”

Caleb looked up to see his coworker Rayna glancing at him worriedly.

“That cold sounds pretty bad Caleb.”

“I’ll live. It’s just some sneezing.”

“You sure honey?”

Caleb sniffled and blew his nose.

“Yeah. I’m okay.”

“Alright, if you say so.”

Caleb smiled in what he hoped was a reassuring manner before heading off to wash his hands for what felt like the hundredth time during his shift.

---------

Caleb sniffled wetly and placed a by now well used tissue under his runny nose as he listened to his professor talk about the history of jazz dance before letting out a quick stream of coughs. Naturally, this cold had progressed to now include his chest. Sighing, Caleb pulled the tissue away from his nose to replace it with a fresh one. He grabbed a new one just in time.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you Caleb.”

Caleb looked up and smiled exhaustedly at the classmate who had blessed him before replacing the tissue under his nose, which was now running like a broken faucet. He sniffled desperately against another tickle, desperately trying to stop his nose from running but it was no use.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you!”

Caleb blushed and buried his head in his hands in embarrassment as he reached for another tissue. He groaned, realizing to his horror that he only had one tissue left in his pack and he wouldn’t have time to buy another one. He quickly pulled it out as his nose tickled once more.

AI….AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Caleb jammed the last tissue under his nose, hoping beyond hope that he could make it last until 3:15 in the morning. He doubted it.

--------

He was about halfway through teaching his ballet class when the headache hit him. It started off small but quickly made itself known as it pounded against his skull. He moaned quietly so as not to disturb his kids as they practiced their pliés in the mirror. He quickly grabbed his last tissue, which he had magically managed to hang on to, and brought it to his nose, stifling a flurry of sneezes so as not to interrupt his kids.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! A…AISH!

Caleb groaned, his head felt like it was splitting open after that fit. He glanced down at his tissue and groaned again. So much for saving that last tissue until 3:15 in the morning.

---------

“Caleb, go home.”

“No. I’m…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Caleb blushed as snot came pouring out of his nose after his last fit. His boss sighed and gently led him to the back of the restaurant, passing him a new pack of tissues and nudging him towards the sink to wash his hands. Caleb sighed, which quickly turned into a wet coughing fit, before standing up and adjusting his uniform, getting ready to go back outside. His boss grabbed his arm.

“Caleb, this isn’t a recommendation anymore. It’s an order. Go home.”

“But I…”

“Caleb, you looked like hell when you came in here but over the past 5 hours, you’ve sneezed more times than I can count, your coughs had been getting chestier sounding and now your eyes look a little glassy and dazed and you’re flushed. My guess is your running a pretty decent temperature there.”

Caleb sniffled and brought a fresh tissue to his nose and blew wetly, ruining the tissue after just one use. His boss sighed.

“Go home and call me when you get better and we’ll see about changing your shift around so you aren’t running yourself ragged."

“Thank you.”

--------

Seth glanced up from the paper he was working on when he heard the front door open. He glanced at the clock and frowned. It was only 1:30.

“Caleb?”

“Yeah. It’s me.”

Seth’s eyes widened at the sound of his partner’s exhausted and stuffed up voice and he quickly got up, making his way towards the front entrance.

“Oh Caleb!”

Caleb sighed and wiped his runny nose on his sleeve, too tired to even pull out a new tissue. Seth walked over and pulled his boyfriend into a hug, kissing the top of his head and frowning when Caleb let out a fit of wet, chesty coughs.

“Baby, how long have you been sick?”

“Felt like crap this morning.”

Seth sighed and began to gently rock Caleb back and forth, kissing his head every few moments. Caleb sighed.

“Seth, do I feel feverish to you?”

Seth frowned and brought his wrist up to Caleb’s forehead.

“Definitely.”

Caleb sighed and moaned when his nose twitched again. He buried his nose in his sleeve and pitched forward.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Oh bless you honey.”

Caleb sniffled back against the snot that had shot out from his nose with each sneeze. Seth sighed and began to gently lead his boyfriend into the bedroom. He pulled Caleb’s shirt and pants off of him, throwing them both in the laundry pile, and helped him climb into sweatpants and a hoodie. Caleb sighed as he climbed under the covers, smiling slightly when Seth climbed in next to him and passed him the box of tissues to tuck under his arm while they slept. Seth kissed Caleb’s warm forehead.

“Sleep honey. I’ll call everyone tomorrow and let them know you’re not coming in.”

“But Seth, we need…”

“No. We need you to be healthy. That’s the most important thing, okay? The rent, well, we’ll figure it out. But no more of this. You’ve barely slept in two weeks.”

Caleb nodded, his eyes already drooping shut.

“Okay.”

“Good. Sleep honey. We’ll figure it all tomorrow.”

“Love you.”

“I love you too Caleb.”

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Dear Rachiella!!

Yet another direct bullseye straight into my dartboard of feels!!!

And how you managed to include everything I requested into the Drabble was just amazing!

It was simply adorable! Ashamed!Aaron was beyond huggable an Ryan was the perfect 'defender of the sneezy'!

And this:

"You just have the sneezies."

I just nearly choked on the rainbow of glitter that shot out of me! It sounds so cute!!!!! :D

*from the grave* This is perfect!!!! Can I request um....a fight where person A is really sick and doing their best to keep up the rent or repairs in the house and person B is being a little demanding and not realizing person a is sick. And they both get into a argument about budging and how person a needs a better job and the sickie passes out at work?

Archived