Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

Aww that was really sweet,Shane and Blake were perfection as per use. This made my day, I just got braces so I'm in pain and this just made my day thank you you are a beautiful writer. Lots of hugs and loves

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[

Blake’s eyes and nose were bright red

Shane smiled and nuzzled Blake’s nose.

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today because Kaze is dead from fetishy delight.... HNNNGGGGG 3 new couples?? Dear god woman! I think I've said this before, if not I'll say it now I ADORE the back ground you put into your characters. Makes them so fargan real!! Love them all and thanks for indulging my requests :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Mhhh - slight trace of fever? Interesting... :woot0:

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Oh yeah... Tyler and Andrej are trapped for days because of the storm and Andrej's cold worsens (badly...). :blushsmiley:

YES...YES....YASSSSSSS! ! And just to add my little two cents to this awesome idea, Tyler starts getting sick but ignores it because Andrej is worse off. What happens to Tyler is up to you....;)

Tyler and Andje both get sick at the same time but Tyler hides his illness so Andje won't get sicker then Tyler's cold ends up turning into strep or bronchitis and he ends up being sick enough to see a doctor.

• 2 weeks later...
On December 16, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Rachiella44 said:

Wow guys! I haven’t updated in a LONG time! The good news though is that I have about a million requests from you guys! So, I can’t do all of them now but I have all of them written down and I will do them all within the next few updates.

I want to apologize for not writing in awhile. My birthday was in November and my entire family was visiting me for a few weeks so I had no time and then, come December, well, let’s just say holiday madness came early. Haha. But now that all of that is out of the way, there will be much more frequent updates.

Artygirl22-Thank you so much love! I love that you love my boys! And that request sounds wonderful! Enjoy it!

pikachu78-Glad you’re enjoying them! Enjoy the request!

kaze wo hiku-Thank you love! And I will gladly do your requests (over the course of the next few updates. Haha!)!

Juto of Beerpiece-Yay! I’m glad you liked them! And feel free to request longer stories, if you want. I’ll gladly write them!

hedgehog-Oh, thank you so much! I’m so glad you enjoy them! And enjoy the request. I’ll be sure to put it in next time!

babygirl45-You got it! Enjoy!

J-Squared-Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love the drabbles! And I will definitely do that request for you in my next update!

Prompt: At Last (Etta James)

Characters: Ryan (cold)/Aaron (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Artygirl22!

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…Hepshoo! Ugh!”

“Oh, bless you sweetheart!”

Ryan sighed and blew his nose, feeling absolutely miserable. He couldn’t help from smiling though when he felt his mother’s wrist against his forehead, checking his temperature.

“Mom, I’m okay. Honestly. It’s just a cold.”

Cassandra smiled and leaned down, kissing her eldest child on his forehead.

“Do you need anything Ryan? Tea? Another blanket?”

Ryan laughed quietly at his mother’s protectiveness.

“Mom, I’m fine.”

“Okay. Just let me know if you need anything.”

Ryan smiled at his mom. She kissed his head again before getting up and returning to the kitchen to finish dinner, ruffling Aaron’s hair affectionately as she left. Aaron glanced up at her and smiled before turning his attention back to his partner. Aaron and Ryan had gone to Ryan’s childhood home in Denver on December 23rd to celebrate Christmas. But on the morning of the 24th, Ryan had woken up with a sore, scratchy throat and a stuffy nose, feeling terrible. He had spent most of the day curled up on the couch with his head in Aaron’s lap as Aaron, his mother and his father had all tried their hardest to make him feel better. Aaron smiled and ran his hand through Ryan’s hair.

“You feeling okay babe?”

“Not really. My throat’s killing me.”

“Do you want some tea kiddo?”

Ryan and Aaron glanced up to see Ryan’s father standing in the doorway. Ryan smiled at his dad and nodded.

“Would you mind? I can get some for myself if it’s too much…”

“Ryan, kiddo, you’re our guest this week and you’re sick on top of that. We’re your parents. It’s our job to take care of you.”

“Thanks dad. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ow, that hurt!”

“Bless you Ryan!”

“Bless you babe.”

“Thanks.”

“I’ll go get you some tea, okay kiddo.”

“Thank you.”

Ryan smiled as his dad left the room but frowned as he heard a sad sigh coming from Aaron. He glanced up at his partner worriedly.

“Aaron, honey, you okay? You aren’t getting sick too, are you?”

“No. I’m fine babe. I just feel bad that you’re sick over Christmas.”

Ryan smiled and grasped Aaron’s hand, kissing it gently.

“Are you kidding? I get to spend Christmas with my parents, my sister and my amazing beyond amazing boyfriend. Trust me, there is nothing bad about this.”

Aaron mustered up as strong of a smile as he could and squeezed Ryan’s hand, hoping his boyfriend wouldn’t see how upset he was.

---------

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…H…H…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Oh Ryan…”

Ryan cleared his throat and grabbed what felt like his millionth tissue, blowing his nose loudly. He had woken up on Christmas morning feeling even worse than the previous day. He sighed and glanced at his mother.

“Mom, I’m really not feeling well. Do I feel feverish to you?”

Cassandra leaned over, placing one wrist against Ryan’s forehead and one against Aaron’s for comparison. She frowned.

“You definitely feel a little bit hot sweetheart. Let me get you some Tylenol.”

Ryan sighed and blew his nose again before coughing and leaning his head against Aaron’s shoulder.

“Feel like shit.”

“I know babe. At least you’ve got people looking after you though.”

Ryan smiled and nuzzled his way further into Aaron’s neck.

“True. That does make it better.”

Aaron kissed Ryan’s head and sighed.

“Yeah. I bet.”

“What?”

“Ryan, here. I have some medicine for you.”

Ryan smiled as his mom walked back into the room and sat down next to him, feeling his forehead again.

“I’m sorry you’re so sick on Christmas honey.”

“I know mom. I’ll be okay.”

“I know you will sweetheart. Your dad and I will take good care of you.”

----------

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you Aaron!”

“Ugh, thank you!”

Ryan frowned as he glanced at his sniffly partner. They had returned home the day after Christmas. Ryan still hadn’t been feeling 100% great but he was definitely improving. Now, the day of New Years Eve, Ryan was well again but it seemed like Aaron was beginning to fall victim to illness.

“Aaron, honey, you feeling alright?”

“Yeah. I’m okay. Just a little bit sniffly.”

Ryan sighed and kissed his boyfriend’s neck lovingly.

“You catching my cold babe?”

“Maybe. I’m not feeling great. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! ESHCHOO!

“Bless you hon.”

Ryan wrapped his arms around Aaron’s waist, nuzzling him gently.

“Do you want to go curl up on the couch and snuggle for a bit? Maybe watch some TV?”

Aaron sniffled and rubbed his nose.

“No thanks. I think I’m just gonna go curl up in bed and try to sleep it off.”

“Okay. Do you want some company?”

“Um…honestly, I’d rather just be alone for a bit.”

Ryan frowned, confused. Aaron always wanted company when he wasn’t feeling well.

“Oh. Uh, okay. Do you need anything then?”

“No. I’m fine.”

“Okay. You sure?”

“Yeah.”

Ryan’s frown deepened as Aaron began to walk towards their bedroom.

“Aaron, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just want to be alone for a bit.”

Ryan stood up and grabbed Aaron’s waist, kissing his neck.

“I love you, you know?”

“I know. I love you too.”

--------

Ryan glanced at the clock and smiled when he saw that it was 11:50, almost New Years. He got up off the couch and made his way to the bedroom to wake his partner up to celebrate.

“Aaron, it’s almost midnight, do you…”

Ryan opened the door to their bedroom and felt his heart break in half as he walked into the room. Aaron was curled up in bed, sobbing silently, eyes red and puffy from crying, with a tissue pressed up against his nose.

“Aaron, honey, what’s wrong?”

Ryan rushed over and climbed into bed next to his partner, pulling him close and kissing his head gently. Aaron shook his head.

“It’s nothing. I’m being stupid. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you baby. And if it’s making you cry this hard, then it definitely isn’t stupid. Tell me what’s wrong honey.”

“I just…you had your parents to take care of you.”

Ryan frowned.

“What baby?”

“Your parents took care of you when you were sick. And mine…didn’t.”

“Oh Aaron, baby…”

Ryan grabbed Aaron and pulled him impossibly closer.

“Honey, why didn’t you tell me that’s what was bothering you?”

“Because it’s stupid.”

“No Aaron! It isn’t stupid!”

Aaron sighed and buried his face in Ryan’s neck.

“Was there something wrong with me?”

“What baby?”

“Was there something wrong with me that made people not want me?”

Ryan almost started crying from how pained his partner sounded.

“Aaron, listen to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.You are wonderful and sweet and so, so lovable.”

“Ryan, I…Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Ryan kissed Aaron’s head gently and cuddled closer to him.

“Aaron, maybe you didn’t have someone to take care of you when you were little but you definitely do now. Honey, that’s what I’m here for. I take care of you and you take care of me, okay?”

Aaron sniffled and nodded against Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan smiled.

“Good.”

Ryan glanced down at his watch and smiled, nuzzling Aaron’s cheek.

“20 seconds to midnight babe.”

Aaron smiled through his tears and glanced up lovingly at Ryan. Ryan nuzzled his partner’s nose and smiled before leaning in and kissing his lips sweetly as fireworks began to go off outside. They pulled away after a moment and Ryan leaned his forehead against Aaron’s.

“You have a family Aaron. I’m right here. And I promise I will always take care of you.”

Prompt: A Well Respected Man (The Kinks): pikachu/hedgehog’s request (Sam/John)

Characters: Sam/John (cold)

note: this is for both pikachu78 and hedgehog. I combined your requests!

Sam glanced at his boyfriend as John let out another wet sounding cough.

“John…”

“I know. I know.”

John groaned and dropped his head in his hands, exhausted. He was in the middle of exams during his last year of college and his body had picked now to come down with the worst cold in history. Thankfully, Sam was being amazing and taking care of him as well as he could as John tried to push through the illness. John groaned again as his nose began to twitch.

“Crap…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!
“Bless you John!”

Sam frowned worriedly and wrapped his arms around John’s shoulders, kissing his neck lovingly.

“Honey, what can I do?”

John sighed and leaned back into his boyfriend’s loving embrace.

“Just hold me for a minute.”

Sam smiled and kissed John’s head.

“I can definitely do that.”

--------

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“John?”

John glanced up and sighed as he saw Sam walk into the room.

“Did I wake you up?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

John let out a string of wet, painful sounding coughs and winced. Sam kissed his head.

“Babe, it’s 3 in the morning. Any chance of you coming to bed soon?”

John sniffled and shook his head “no”.

“Sam, I’ve got two more days of exams. I’d rather just try to push through it. If I stop and rest, I’m not going to have the strength to get back up. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

“Bless you. Alright, well, I’ll get some tea going.”

John glanced at Sam, confused.

“Sam, go back to bed. You don’t need to stay up with me.”

Sam smiled and kissed John’s cheek.

“Honey, you've taken care of me every single time I’ve sick. Now, you’re sick and stressed and you need a little help pushing through. So, let me repay the favor. And I’ll start by making tea.”

John smiled sleepily at his partner.

“Thank you.”

-------

How u feeling babe?

John sniffled and smiled for a moment at the sweet text message he got from his partner. He was in between exams number 1 and 2 of the day and he was feeling terrible. He was completely stuffed up and sneezing non stop, his throat was scratchy but worst of all, he had a terrible headache. He sighed and texted back.

Not good. Really bad headache.

He put his phone down and pulled out a tissue to blow his nose once more before heading in to his exam.

-------

John coughed as he exited the room, feeling worse and worse by the minute.

“Hey you.”

John glanced up and smiled when he saw Sam leaning against the wall. He trudged over to his partner and practically fell into a hug.

“What are you doing here? I still have one more exam.”

Sam kissed John’s head and gently rubbed his back, trying his hardest to comfort his sick boyfriend.

“I know you do. But you said your head was killing you so I brought you some Tylenol to take before you go in for your last test.”

John practically moaned with relief and squeezed his boyfriend impossibly closer.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

John quickly pulled out of the embrace and turned his head away from Sam, grabbing another tissue in the process.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you honey! Oh, that reminds me. I also brought you another pack of tissues. I had a feeling you’d be running low.”

John sighed gratefully and leaned his head against Sam’s shoulder.

“I’d be lost without you.”

---------

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you! Any chance you’ll be getting to bed before 5 am tonight?”

John blew his nose and shook his head “no”.

“I only have two left and my last one is my worst class. I can’t…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you!”

John sighed miserably and let out a shiver. Sam walked up behind John and placed a wrist against his forehead then moved his hands down to both John’s cheeks.

“You feel pretty warm John.”

John sighed again.

“I’m not surprised. Everything hurts. And I’m freezing.”

Sam kissed John’s head and gave him a quick hug.

“Be right back.”

John shivered again as he turned back to his notes, trying to keep from sneezing again. Sam returned a moment later with the duvet from their bed and the thermometer. He wrapped half the duvet around John before sitting down next to him and covering himself as well.

“Warmer?”

“Yeah. AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you babe. Here, take a quick break. I wanna take your temperature.”

John sighed.

“Sam, can you hold off on taking my temperature until I’m done tomorrow? I just really don’t want to know. Not while I still have so much going on. I promise you can take it when I finish.”

Sam frowned, clearly not liking the idea, but accepted and put the thermometer to the side before wrapping an arm around his boyfriend. John smiled and briefly let his head rest against Sam’s shoulder.

“Thank you.”

-------

John felt like he could sleep for a month. He had finally finished his last exam of the term and all he wanted was to curl in bed and have Sam take care of him. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the exam room to see Sam standing there, a take away cup in his hand. John sniffled and walked towards his boyfriend. Sam smiled and kissed his head, handing him the cup.

“Tea with honey. You sounded like you were losing your voice when you left this morning.”

“Thank you.”

“Come on. Let’s get you home.”

--------

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you John! Jeez!”

John sniffled and blew his nose wetly before burrowing back under the covers. Sam smiled and kissed John’s forehead.

“Can you come out for a minute babe?”

“Why?”

“I just wanna take your temperature. Just a minute then you can crawl back under the covers, I promise.”

John groaned but popped his head up enough for Sam to slip the thermometer into his mouth. He sniffled and leaned his head against Sam’s chest, exhausted. Sam smiled and kissed his partner’s head.

“I’m so proud of you babe. You did so well.”

When the thermometer beeped, Sam pulled it out and glanced at it.

“101.”

John coughed and groaned, grabbing another tissue before pitching forward.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you!”

Sam tucked John back into bed and kissed his forehead lovingly.

“Do you need anything hon? Anything at all?”

John snaked a hand out from under the comforter and pulled Sam towards him.

“Snuggles.”

Sam laughed quietly and kissed John’s head as he pulled back the duvet and climbed in next to his boyfriend, pulling him to his chest. John kissed Sam’s neck sleepily.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Shh. Save your voice baby. And you’re welcome.”

Sam wrapped his arm around John and began to gently rub his back.

“Shut your eyes and get some rest baby.”

“Stay?”

“Always.”

Rachiella, do you ever post anything in the RP forum? Bc if you're currently active, let me know. I'd like to collaborate with you. I'm new to this forum just an fyi. Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOOOH, YOUR MAJESTY...

We humbly praise thy name :P

Bestow upon us the gift that is your lovely writing!!!!! :heart: 

We YEARN FOR IT!!!!!

That's all... I love you :heart: 

Juto of Fluff-Thanks lovely! Glad you like the new ones!….also, you’re crazy!

Artygitrl22-Haha! Yay! Have fun with them!

hedgehog-Haha. Definitely interesting. And I can definitely do some Tyler and Andrej trapped for days!

pikachu78-Thanks my dear!

Artemis-Oh, I’m glad I made you smile! Enjoy some more!

kaze wo hiku-Haha! Yay! I’m so glad you liked them all! And I will indulge your requests any time my dear!

Bgrace27-Thank you!

babygirl45-Sure thing!

SpamKey-Aw, thank you so much! Glad you like them!

MuffinToes-I don’t really RP on the forum but if I decide to, I’ll let you know!

Prompt: Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)

Characters: Tyler (beginning of cold)/Andrei (cold)

note: this is for hedgehog.

“Any better?”

Tyler glanced out the window again and sighed, trying to hide how worried he was.

“No. It’s still completely covered.”

The slight snow storm had turned into a full-blown blizzard and the boys had been trapped in the house for about 4 days. Unfortunately, the heat was still out, Andrei was still horribly sick and still getting worse, they had run out of tissues on day one and they were rapidly running out of napkins and toilet paper to use.

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Ai…AITCHOO!

“Oh honey! Gesundheit!”

“I can’t stop snee…snee…AITCHOO! AITCHOO! AITCHOO!

“Here honey.”

Tyler grabbed another napkin, bringing them to their final 5, and placed it against his boyfriend’s nose.

“Blow baby.”

Andrei sniffled and blew his nose wetly, sighing and leaning against Tyler’s shoulder.

“Tyler…”

“What baby?”

“I think I have a fever.”

Tyler smiled and kissed Andrei’s head lovingly.

“I think you’re right sweetie.”

“My head hurts.”

“Oh sweetheart. Come here.”

Tyler pulled Andrei closer and snuggled him tightly, running fingers through his hair gently. 

“What can I do baby?”

“Make the storm stop…AITCHOO! AITCHOO! AITCHOO! AITCHOO!

Tyler laughed quietly and kissed Andrei’s head again.

“I’m sorry sweetie but I can’t do that. But it’ll stop soon.”

“How do you know?”

“Because it has to.”

“Promise?”

“Of course baby.”

AITCHOO! AITCHOO! AITCHOO! AITCHOO! Oh no! Tyler: tissue?”

Tyler sighed and grabbed another napkin, bringing it to his boyfriend’s nose again. Andrei sighed and blew his nose wetly before letting out a shiver and cuddling closer to his partner. Tyler smiled.

“You warming up a little bit?”

“Yeah. But you shouldn’t be this close to me. You’ll get sick too!”

“I’ll be fine Andrei. Right now, I’m just worried about you.”

“I’ll be okay.”

“I know. Rest baby.”

Andrei sighed, trying to keep his eyes open to keep his boyfriend company. He lasted less than 5 minutes before he was fast asleep.

----------------------------

Andrei sighed and let out a yawn as he opened his eyes 2 hours later. 

“Tyler?”

“Yeah baby. I’m right here.”

Andrei sniffled sleepily and cuddled closer to Tyler’s neck.

“You stayed with me?”

“Always sweetie.”

Andrei smiled and kissed Tyler’s neck, coughing quietly.

“Andrei…”

Andrei frowned at the desperation in Tyler’s voice and glanced up. 

“Andrei…tiss…tiss…”

Andrei grabbed a napkin from the dwindling pile and shoved it under Tyler’s nose just in time.

Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh!

“…Crap.”

Prompt: L-O-V-E (Nat “King” Cole)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (allergies)

Daniel glanced worriedly at his partner, frowning as he saw Julian rub his itchy eyes again before pitching forward in a fit of ticklish sneezes.

Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh!

“Julian, darling…”

“Don’t Danny.”

“But sweetie…”

“Danny, I’m serious.”

Daniel sighed and put his hands up in defeat. Three weeks ago, Daniel had seen a notice in a paper that one of his favorite musicians was playing a free concert in the park. He had been looking forward to it since then but on the morning of the concert, the pollen count had decided to skyrocket. Yet, Julian had still insisted on coming to the concert, despite the fact that they both knew he would be a sneezy mess within minutes. Daniel sighed as his sweet partner tried to, once again, stifle his sneezes.

Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh!

“Julian…”

Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh! Hsh!

“Bless you…”

H…H…H…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“That’s it!”

Daniel quickly stood up and grabbed his embarrassed partner’s hand, pulling him out of the field, his nose still quivering violently.

“Danny…”

“Julian! What the hell were you thinking!? You knew you were going to be a mess and I hate when you do that! I hate when you make yourself sick for things like this.”

Julian sniffled and rubbed his runny nose on his sleeve.

“But you were so excited about this concert. And I didn’t want you to miss it.”

Daniel’s eyes softened and he put a hand on Julian’s shoulder.

“Honey…”
“No Danny! This is always what happens! I always have to cancel for some reason and then you always end up canceling to keep me company. I just…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

Daniel smiled and leaned forward, kissing Julian’s head.

“Julian Logan, I love you. I love you more than life itself and I definitely love you more than some silly concert. Darling, there is nothing more important to me then your health and happiness and right now, you are a sneezy mess and clearly miserable. So how about we go home, you can take a nice shower and wash off and we can climb in bed and watch a movie?”

Julian sniffled sadly.

“Danny, you can stay. I can just…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you darling. I know I can stay. But I want to go home with you. Alright?”

Julian sighed but nodded, allowing Daniel to wrap an arm around him and lead him to the car, out of the pollen and dust infested field. 

“Hey Julian?”

“What?”

“I love you.”

Julian smiled and leaned his head against Daniel’s shoulder as they walked.

“I love you too…HSHOO!

“Gesundheit!”

EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!! 

I...I...I...I... Words fail me! 

Tyler and Andrei are simply too sweet for words but...

OH MY GOD!!! Julian :heart: & :heart: Daniel 

I just adore Julian no matter what that damn cute med-student is up to and Daniel is glorious in his role of caregiver for his sweet boyfriend. 

That's it. I tried to be coherent... BUT THEN YOU THREW IN "DARLING"  AND I'M A PUDDLE OF GLITTERY FEELS!!!!!

:heart::heart:

So so cute!!! Cannot handle the cute!

I can picture Juto fangirling XD

*blinks and holds out cupcakes* 

good flying gorrilas. No actually I'm pretty sure they died from exhaustion by now so someone owes me new ones. 

Very very cute. I loved the whole awe crap part I felt that was very realistic and something a guy would do. Then I melted at the guilty but you always have to leave with me comment. Although I would like to see one where he descieds to stay. That could be interesting.

Omg this is perfect!! How about where one person is sick and the other doesn't notice because they are working and hanging out with friends and blows over the other person. When they get home, they realize not only is their really sick but they let work and friends come between them. 

(Holds present) seriously this is just really good im gonna have to re-read it.

Hi Rachiella, I've dipped in and out of your thread periodically and having been meaning to leave you a comment. These last two were too adorable not to leave my kudos. Tyler and Andrei and their dwindling supply of tissues was so sweet. The attempt by Julian to please Danny by going to an outdoor concert was fabulous. I love how you keep it light and loving between your couples. :heart:

I'll definitely be back! :exhappysmiley:

Juto of Fluff-Haha! I can honestly say I get this giant smile on my face whenever you comment! I’m so glad you’re still loving my boys!

Kaze wo Hiku-Thanks darling! And yes, she was very amusing to watch. :)

Artemis-Thank you so much my dear!

Artygirl22-Thanks! And sure, I can write that!

hedgehog-My pleasure! Glad you enjoy them!

pikachu78-Aw, thank you!

Seeking Clarity + Wisdom- *blinks* *does double take to check that scw did indeed comment on her thread* *squeals* YAY! I’m so glad you like them! Thank you so much! Feel free to leave a request if you ever want one!

Prompt: Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)

Characters: Tyler (cold)/Andrei (cold)

note: this is for babygirl45

Andrei sniffled and cuddled closer to Tyler, burrowing his nose into a tissue as he let out what felt like his hundredth sneezing fit. 

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you Andrei!”

Andrei sighed and placed his head on Tyler’s chest. Tyler smiled and brought his left hand up to continue stroke Andrei’s hair while also bringing his right hand up to discreetly rub at his own itchy nose. About 2 days ago, both Andrei and Tyler had come home from classes with the same cold. Tyler had no idea which one of them had brought the germs in first but it didn’t matter as they both felt horrible. But Tyler, knowing how terrible Andrei’s immune system was, had dedicated all his time to making his partner feel better, rather than taking care of himself and that meant not letting Andrei know how bad he was feeling. 

“Tyler?”

Tyler glanced down at his boyfriend and smiled.

“What sweetheart?”

“Can we watch The Lion King?”

Tyler laughed quietly and quickly stifled a cough that threatened to come out.

“Sure honey. Let me just go get it from the other room.”

“Thank you.”

Tyler smiled and kissed Andrei’s head before getting up and making his way to the other room. As soon as he shut their bedroom door, he pitched forward with a fit of ticklish, itchy, stifled sneezes. 

Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh! Hhsh!

Tyler sniffled and rubbed his nose on his sleeve, clutching his throat. God, how was it possible to hurt this much from a cold? He felt absolutely miserable but, as bad as he felt, Andrei probably felt even worse. He groaned quietly and quickly went to retrieve the DVD from the shelf, immediately returning to his boyfriend. When he opened their bedroom door, he felt a huge smile make it’s way onto his face. Andrei had fallen asleep on Tyler’s pillow and was snoring quietly. Tyler shook his head fondly and put the DVD on the bedside table for later before climbing into bed next to Andrei and kissing his head.

“Sleep well cutie.”

----------------------

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you babe!”

Andrei sniffled and blew his nose, dropping his head down against the pillow and curling into Tyler’s side. Tyler kissed Andrei’s head and wrapped an arm around his shoulders as young Simba continued to sing about how he just couldn’t wait to be king. 

“Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“Do I feel feverish to you?”

Tyler frowned and put his wrist against Andrei’s forehead only to realize that if Andrei had a fever, then he probably did too and wouldn’t be able to detect anything. He sighed.

“You feel a little bit warm but I can’t tell if you have an actual fever or if you’re just overheated from the blankets. Hang on.”

Tyler sighed quietly and dragged himself up and out of bed to go and get the thermometer from the bathroom. When he got to the bathroom, he sighed and sat down on the toilet, grabbing some tissue paper and sneezing mercilessly into it. 

“Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh!

He sniffled wetly and groaned before grabbing the thermometer and heading back out to Andrei. 

“Sit up honey.”

Andrei sniffled and sat up, completely exhausted. Tyler sniffled quietly and slipped the thermometer in Andrei’s mouth, pulling him close and kissing his head. Andrei sniffled sleepily around the thermometer and wrapped his arms around Tyler’s waist, holding him as tight as he could. When the device beeped, Tyler pulled it out and frowned, kissing Andrei’s head.

“100 degrees. Not too bad but definitely a fever.”

Andrei sighed.

“Don’t feel good.”

“I know sweetheart. But don’t worry. We’ll get you better quickly. For now, how about you put your head down and keep watching the movie while I go use the bathroom and put away the thermometer?”

“Okay. Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you puppy.”

Andrei smiled softly and curled up on Tyler’s pillow, sleepily watching the movie. Tyler got up again and returned to the bathroom. He quickly slipped the thermometer under his own tongue and cleared his throat. When he was done, he pulled the thermometer out and sighed.

“101.2. Damn it!”

Tyler sighed and grabbed some more toilet paper, bringing it to his nose just in time. 

Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh!

Tyler blew his nose quietly and, with shaky legs, got up and made his way back to bed, once again smiling as he saw Andrei fast asleep. He paused the movie just as Simba, Nala and Zazu were running from the hyenas and curled up next to him, kissing his head gently.

“Feel better soon.”

-------------------

Tyler smiled exhaustedly as Andrei started singing along with Scar during Be Prepared. Andrei had woken up the next morning feeling better and his fever had broken the night before. He was still a little stuffy and sneezy but overall, he was feeling much better. Tyler, however, felt impossibly worse. His sinuses were in agony, his throat felt raw and he was shivery. Thankfully though, Andrei was alright and that was all that mattered. 

“Hey Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you for taking such good care of me.”

“Anytime baby.”

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

“Thanks.”

Tyler smiled and kissed Andrei’s head before immediately pulling back as his nose was invaded by a horrible tickle. 

“Andr…hhhhheei. Let me up. I neeehhhhhed to go to the bathroo…roo….Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh!

“Bless you Tyler! Jeez, you okay?”

Tyler sniffled and rubbed his nose.

“Yeah. Sorry, I think my allergies are just acting up a bit.”

Andrei sniffled and sat up straighter, frowning. 

“Honey, what are you talking about? I’m allergic to the same things as you and my nose isn’t bothering…Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“You sure about that?”

Andrei glared at Tyler and shoved him gently.

“That’s not from allergies and you know it! Tyler, are you sick?”

“No. I’m….Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh!

“Tyler!”

Andrei placed his wrist against Tyler’s forehead and frowned.

“Tyler, you’re burning up! Why didn’t you tell me you were sick?”

“I…”

“No. It doesn’t matter. Just curl up in bed and rest your body honey. How do you feel?”

“So sick. It hurts to swallow.”

Andrei frowned and kissed Tyler’s head.

“Open your mouth babe.”

Tyler obeyed sleepily, allowing Andrei to look in his mouth. 

“Honey, I’m going to call our doctor. I think you may have strep or something.”

Tyler sighed and cleared his throat. 

“Feel awful.”

“I know honey. Rest now.”

“Do you want to finish the movie?”

Andrei smiled.

“We can finish it another time baby. Just sleep for now.”

-----------------

Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh!

“Bless…Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you Andrei! Are you okay?”

Andrei smiled and kissed Tyler’s head. 

“Honey, I have the remnants of a cold. You have strep throat and the sniffles. I think it’s my turn to worry about you.”

Tyler nodded and leaned his head against Andrei’s chest. 

“I love you.”

“I love you too sweetheart.”

Andrei smiled.

“You wanna keep watching the movie?”
“Yes please.”

Andrei laughed and turned the movie back on smiling as Tyler began to hum along sleepily to Hakuna Matata. At least, he was humming along until his nose interrupted him.

H…H…Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh! Hhmpsh!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Prompt: Chances (Blake Shelton)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl22

“Damn it! I am so late!”

Stephen groaned as he tried to pull on his shoes while eating a granola bar and packing up his bag. He had slept through his alarm and was officially late for his last day of classes before winter break. Mark sighed sleepily and rolled over in bed again, trying to go back asleep. Stephen smiled and leaned down, kissing Mark’s head as he tried to sleep.

“Sorry babe. I’ll be quiet in a minute.”

“It’s fine. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sneezy. Go back to sleep.”

Mark sighed and buried his face in his pillow to drown out the sound. Stephen finished as quickly as he could and leaned down to kiss his once again sleeping boyfriend’s head.

“Sleep well baby.”

----------------

Stephen laughed as his friends Chris and Caleb took their seats on either side of him in class. 

“Hey man.”

“Hey guys.”

Chris smiled and wrapped one arm around Stephen and the other around Caleb. 

“So, are we going out tonight to celebrate the end of term?”

Stephen smiled. 

“Sounds great.”

As the boys took their seats, Stephen pulled out his phone and texted Mark.

Hey hon. C and C and I are going out after class to celebrate. Wanna come?

A moment later, a text appeared from Mark in response. 

Can’t. Sick.

Stephen frowned and quickly excused himself from his friends. He made his way out of the room and dialed Mark’s phone number.

“Hi.”

“Hey Mark. What’s wrong baby?”

“I think I have the flu or something. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe! I thought you sounded a little stuffy last night.”

“Yeah.”

Stephen sighed.

“Okay, well, I just wanted to let you know that the boys are going out tonight.”

There was a pause and a sniffle on the other line, followed by a sleepy, dejected “okay”. Stephen smiled.

“Alright babe. Maybe I’ll see you tonight if you’re still awake. Otherwise, I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

“Okay.”

“Love you.”

“You too. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sneezy! Go take care of yourself.”

“I will.”

----------------

“To the end of term!”

“To the end of term!”

Stephen smiled as his group of friends cheered. He was sitting in a bar near campus with Chris and Caleb and their boyfriends, well on his way to getting drunk and having the time of his life. He had sent a couple of texts to his boyfriend, checking up on him, but Mark had stopped responding about an hour ago so Stephen assumed he had fallen asleep. 

“So Stephen, Mark didn’t want to come out tonight?”

Stephen turned towards Caleb’s boyfriend Seth and smiled. The two had become good friends through Caleb and Seth was always easy to talk to.

“No. He wanted to. But he’s a bit sick and wasn’t feeling up to it.”

Seth laughed.

“Your boyfriend’s sick in bed and you’r e here?”

Stephen frowned.

“Is that bad?”

Seth shook his head ‘no’. 

“No. It’s totally fine. I just…whenever Caleb’s feeling sick, the only place I ever want to be is right there with him.”

Stephen bit his lip sadly, understanding the feeling.

“Am I a bad boyfriend for not being there with him?”

“No. But I’m sure he would feel better if you were.”

Stephen nodded and got up, slightly shakily from the alcohol and grabbed his coat.

“Hey guys. I’m gonna go home. Mark’s not feeling great and I think I should be home with him.”

“Aw. Alright, tell him to feel better.”

Stephen smiled and turned around, stumbling slightly, and made his way out of the bar to call a cab home.

-----------------

Mark sniffled and woke up as he heard footsteps in the front room.

“Stephen?”

“Yeah baby. It’s me.”

Mark frowned at the stuffiness in his boyfriend’s voice and sat up.

“Are you sick too?”

Stephen stumbled into the bedroom, eyes red and nose running. Mark immediately straightened up. 

“Stephen, what….Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AIshoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AIshoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you! Oh no, you’re so sick Mark!”

“Honey, I’m fine. What’s wrong with you?”

Stephen sniffled and climbed onto bed next to Mark, pulling him close. 

“Mark, I’m sorry I’m such a bad boyfriend.”

Mark sighed. He may not be able to smell the alcohol on his boyfriend but he knew that Stephen always turned into a little bit of an emotional disaster when he’d had too much to drink.

“Baby, you’re not a bad boyfriend. Why would you think that?”

“I left you here alone when you were sick!”

“Stephen…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen sniffled and began to cry again.

“See!? You’re so sick and I didn’t even come home to help you!”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s head.

“Honey, it’s okay. I would have loved you here with me but I know you wanted to spend time with your friends. You’re not a bad boyfriend sweetheart. I promise.”

Stephen smiled and glanced up at Mark with slightly unfocused eyes.

“Can I have a second chance to take care of you properly?”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s head.

“Sure. How about we take a quick shower together and then go to bed? Then tomorrow, you can take care of me as much as you want.”

Stephen smiled sleepily and nodded.

“That’s a good idea.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s head again before turning away and burying his nose in his elbow.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you Mark!”

Mark smiled and stood up, offering his hand out to Stephen to come with him to shower. He quickly pulled his drunk boyfriend to his chest and kissed his head.

“Stephen, you’re the best boyfriend in the world. Don’t ever doubt that.”

“Right back at you cutie.”

Out of curiosity do you know how cute this is?? If you don't then let me tell you. This was so cute!!!!! Ok I'm seriously for some good flying gorillas maybe some blue one, so so so cute. 

Omg...........these are goals!!!! These is how you treat your significant other. I love love. 

*squeals* More cuteness courtesy of the Queen of Fluff was just the thing I needed to make me feel better this morning! Your boys are just the epitome of adorable, Rachiella, I am absolutely in love!

Artemis-Oh, thank you so much! That is so insanely sweet of you!

Artygirl22-Aw, thanks dear!

pikachu78-Yay! Glad you love them!

SpamKey-YAY! I am so glad you enjoy them! And I’m glad I could make you feel better. *heart*

Prompt: Love Is An Open Door (Frozen)

Characters: Seth/Caleb (beginning of cold/chill)

“Seth, this is so sweet. You didn’t have to do all this for me.”

“I know I didn’t have to. I wanted to. I love you and I want to make you happy.”

Caleb smiled and tilted his head up to kiss Seth’s lips. Seth smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Caleb’s waist, pulling him closer. They pulled away after a moment and Seth leaned his forehead against his partner’s. 

“You deserve this, you know? I am so insanely proud of you, you gorgeous, amazing human being.”

Caleb had just finished his winter term ballet showcase and had done an absolutely amazing job. To celebrate, Seth had taken them to a small bed and breakfast type place in a town nearby for the weekend, just the two of them. Caleb smiled and kissed Seth’s lips again quickly.

“Thank you.”

-----------------

“I am sweltering under this comforter!”

“I know. So am I!”

Seth rolled his eyes affectionately and shook his head, laughing. The boys had finally gone to bed at around 1 in the morning only to find that the comforter they had been given was so insanely warm that neither of them could fall asleep. Unfortunately, reception at the B & B closed at midnight so they were stuck with it. Caleb sighed and dropped his head against the pillow before smiling as he got an idea.

“Hey babe, why don’t we just open the door to the terrace?”

Seth glanced at him.

“What?”

“The door to the terrace. The cold air should balance out the warmth of the blanket.”

Seth smiled and leaned over, kissing Caleb’s lips. 

“Caleb Higgins, you are a genius!” 

Caleb laughed and wrapped an arm around Seth’s waist, hugging him tightly. 

“I try.”

Seth laughed and kissed Caleb’s head before gently pushing him off and going to open the door. As soon as he opened it, the room was filled with the cold, Vermont winter air and Seth let out a shiver.

“Burr! Move over and let me back in! It’s cold!”

Caleb chuckled quietly and moved over so Seth could climb in and cuddle up next to him. Seth wrapped an arm around Caleb’s shoulders and pulled him close, entwining their legs together, before leaning forward and kissing his partner’s lips gently.

“Love you baby.”

“Love you too Seth.”

-------------

Caleb woke up and shivered violently, sniffling as he noticed his nose was running rather profusely. Confused and slightly hazy from sleep, he glanced around the room, still shaking with cold. When he regained his bearings slightly, he realized that Seth had rolled over in his sleep, pulling the whole comforter along with him. Caleb shivered again before pinching his nose shut as his nose began to tickle.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Hmm…bless you babe.”

“Thank you. Seth, babe, you stole all the blan…blan….Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“What?”

Caleb sniffled wetly.

“You stole all the blankets.”

Seth shot up in bed and turned around, looking apologetically at Caleb. 

“Oh honey! You must be freezing! Come here.”

Caleb sniffled and curled up under the comforter next to Seth. Seth pulled him close and kissed his neck lovingly.

“I’m so sorry honey. I didn’t mean to steal it.”

“I know. It wasn’t your fault.”

Seth quickly climbed out of bed and made his way to the terrace door, closing it. Caleb sniffled.

“Seth, you didn’t need to do that. I don’t want you to get overheated.”

“I’m more worried about you being too cold than me being too hot.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you! Come here sweetheart. Let me warm you up.”

Caleb sighed and leaned against Seth’s chest, letting his boyfriend’s body heat warm his freezing body. Seth kissed his head lovingly.

“You warming up baby?”

“A bit.”

“Good. Close your eyes and try to go back to sleep.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you honey!”

Caleb sniffled and smiled.

“Thanks for keeping me warm.”

“Always babe.”

Prompt: Glory And The Gore (Lorde)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (allergies)

note: this fic contains mild amounts of blood. If that makes you squeamish, best to skip!

Aaron smiled and cheered loudly as Ryan scored another goal for his team. About 3 months ago, Ryan had decided to join a local soccer team and had been playing in friendly games ever since. Aaron had gone to almost every single game to cheer him on and today was no different. Aaron smiled as Ryan faced away from him in the team huddle so he could admire how good Ryan’s butt looked in his shorts. He laughed quietly to himself as he saw Ryan pitched forward with a stifled sneeze. The one downside to soccer was that it aggravated Ryan’s pollen allergy but thankfully, as long as Ryan didn’t stick his face into a pile of grass or flowers and inhale, it was nothing a little allergy medication couldn’t take care of. Aaron cheered loudly again as Ryan made his way back onto the field. Ryan turned towards him and smiled, flirtatiously winking at him. Aaron rolled his eyes fondly as he settled back in to watch the rest of the game.

It began well enough. Ryan’s team scored a point within the first couple of minutes and their defensive playing was great. Aaron couldn’t be more proud. After about 15 minutes, however, things went downhill. A member from the opposing team was kicking the ball down the field and Ryan was running to meet him in an attempt to get the ball. However, he misjudged the distance and force of his kick and instead ended up tripping and flipping forward, somersaulting twice down the court and landing painfully on his leg. Aaron jumped up and rushed down to the field. He could tell from up in the stands that Ryan’s leg was bleeding pretty badly and he needed to get down to his boyfriend. 

“RYAN! RYAN!”

Aaron ran up and plopped down next to Ryan, pulling him into a hug. 

“Honey, are you okay?”

“Yeah. Leg hurts but I’m…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you honey!”

“Ugh, I landed face first in the grass and my nose is…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H….HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you babe!”

“Bless you Ryan!”

Ryan glanced up and saw his coach coming over. He sat down by Ryan’s leg and cringed in sympathy. 

“You scraped that up pretty badly and it’s bleeding a lot. You may need stitches.”

Ryan groaned before pitching forward with another set of sneezes.

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

Aaron hugged Ryan to his chest and kissed his head.

“Come on. Let’s clean that up a bit and I’ll drive you to the hospital to get you taken care of.”

Ryan nodded and leaned against Aaron, allowing him to help him to the car. 

-----------------

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you hon!”

Ryan sighed and blew his nose again, leaning back against the bed in the hospital. Coach had been right. He did indeed need a couple of stitches in his leg and was currently waiting for the doctor to come and do them. Thankfully, the nurse had given him some allergy medicine, calming his sneezes slightly. Aaron smiled and kissed Ryan’s head affectionately.

“If it helps, I think you played amazingly well.”

Ryan smiled and pulled Aaron down for a kiss.

“Only because I could hear you cheering.”

Aaron laughed and rolled his eyes.

“Cheesy.”

“You love it.”

“Lord knows, I do.”

Aaron grinned and squeezed Ryan’s hand.

“How are you feeling?”

“Sore. And sneezy. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you. We’ll get you better in no time. And you’ll be back to being an awesome soccer player.”

“And you’ll be back to cheering me on louder than anyone in the crowd.”

“Don’t ever doubt it.”

LOVE the Caleb and Seth one since I adore scenarios like that. :heart:

Oh my goodness! You post stories so fast! How do you do that? Loved them all. ? The Caleb/Seth at the B&B was so cute. I also was amused by Aaron/Ryan at the soccer game, particularly because Ryan seemed more bothered by landing face first in the grass than cutting up his leg. ?

Awww the babies!!! All I crave is the stronger boys get really sneezy and ill. 

Archived