Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Artemis-Aw, thanks! I love the denial stuff too (probably why I keep writing it. Haha.) I’m glad you love my boys! And I will definitely do your request next time!

pikachu78-Thanks! I appreciate it!

ICan’tThinkOfAnything-Aw, thanks! I’m glad you like it! And of course I can write your request! I hope you enjoy it!

Kaze wo Hiku-Haha! Your agreement is noted!

SpamKey-Thanks love!

Juto-SPICY! Thanks my dear! I’m glad you love them!

CHOCOLATE <3-Sure! Sounds great! Enjoy the request!

Artygirl22-Haha! Glad you love them! And enjoy the request! I’ll be sure to post it next time!

Seeking Clarity + Wisdom-Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

Prompt: Undertow (Sara Bareilles)

Characters: Julian/Daniel (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for ICan'tThinkOfAnything

“103.6.”

Julian sighed and wrapped his arm tighter around Daniel’s shoulders before bringing his other hand up and feeling his partner’s forehead again.

“Poor baby. Your fever’s up again. I think we should get some more Tylenol in you, honey.”

Daniel sniffled and buried his face in Julian’s neck, rubbing his sniffly nose on his partner’s sweater. Julian smiled and pulled Daniel closer, kissing his head. 

“How do you feel sweetheart?”

“Really bad. Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Oh bless you babe! Here, blow your nose.”

Julian pulled a tissue from the box by the bed and brought it up to Daniel’s nose.

“Blow.”

Daniel sniffled and blew his nose pitifully into the tissue before leaning back against Julian. Julian smiled and threw the tissue away and began to gently massage Daniel’s shoulder. 

“Honey, can you sit up for a minute? I wanna go get you something for your fever.”

Daniel looked up at his partner with feverish, glassy eyes, trying to process what his other half had said. Julian smiled patiently and tightened his grip around him.

“Is that okay baby? I don’t like how high your fever is.”

Daniel sniffled and nodded before pitching forward exhaustedly.

Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you sweetheart!”

Daniel sniffled against his runny nose, looking slightly dazed. Julian laughed softly and grabbed another tissue, passing it to his partner.

“Honey, can you blow your nose while I get you some medicine?”

Daniel nodded slowly. Julian smiled and kissed his head before getting up and making his way to the bathroom to get some medicine. He smiled as he heard his partner sneeze again from the bedroom.

“Bless you honey.”

Julian smiled as Daniel made a little noise in response. His boyfriend was absolutely, pathetically adorable when he was sick. The poor thing never did anything by halves. When he got sick, he really got sick. It was rarely serious enough to warrant medical attention but it was usually enough to turn him into a useless mess. Julian was pulled from his thoughts when Daniel sneezed yet again, this one much more messy sounding than the last one. 

“Aw, bless you honey.”

Julian grabbed some Tylenol and made his way back to the bedroom. The sight he was greeted with almost made his heart melt. Daniel was sitting up in bed, his nose a runny, snotty mess, looking completely dazed and feverish, with tears brimming in his eyes.

“Oh Danny, what happened honey?”

Julian climbed into bed next to his other half, wrapping an arm around him affectionately. 

“What’s wrong?”

“I sneezed and I couldn’t find you.”

Julian had to bite his lip to stop himself from making a noise expressing how adorable his boyfriend was. 

“Well, I’m here now honey. What can I do to help?”

“I think I need a tissue.”

Julian laughed.

“The tissues are right there baby. I left them with you, remember?”

“Oh.”

Julian laughed again and shook his head fondly before grabbing a tissue and wiping the sick man’s nose. He quickly grabbed a second tissue and wiped the tears from his partner’s eyes.

“Let’s get your fever down, okay? I think your fever is messing with your emotions a little bit.”

Daniel nodded and leaned against his boyfriend. Julian smiled and grabbed a couple pills, gently coaxing his partner to take them. When he was sure the sick man had swallowed the pills, he gently pulled him down on the bed so that he was resting against Julian’s chest.

“Danny, babe, can you close your eyes and try to get a little more rest?”

“With you?”

“Of course honey. Always.”

Daniel sniffled and sleepily turned his head so his nose was buried in Julian’s sweater.

Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you babe. Maybe we should bring the box of tissues a little closer too.”

Prompt: I Do (Gin Wigmore)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (cold/flu)

note: this is for CHOCOLATE <3

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

Callum sniffled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose forcefully. How could this have happened? How could he have gotten this sick the day of his wedding? He had felt a little under the weather yesterday but had chalked it up to allergies (it was the middle of summer, after all). But when he’d woken up the morning of his special day, his head was aching, his nose was running constantly, his throat was in agony, he couldn’t stop sneezing and he didn’t need to be a genius to tell he was running a fever. Thankfully, his best man Kyle was being amazing and running all over the place trying to get him tissues, cough drops and some fever reducers. 

“Hey.”

Callum looked up and smiled exhaustedly as Kyle came back in with some decongestants. 

“Thank you.”

Kyle smiled and walked up behind Callum, placing a hand on his forehead and frowning.

“You feel pretty hot. I think you might have the flu.”

Callum would have groaned in frustration if his nose hadn’t started to tickle mercilessly. He quickly grabbed a clean tissue and brought it to his nose before pitching forward.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you Callum! Jesus!”

Callum sniffled and blew his nose again before dropping his head in his hands.
“I feel so awful.”

“I know. Why don’t I go let Jeremy know that you aren’t doing so hot?”

Callum’s head shot up and he grabbed Kyle’s arm.

“Kyle, please don’t tell Jeremy that I’m sick!”

“Callum, are you serious?!” You can’t stop sneezing, you’re running a fever…”

“I know. Just…let me get through the ceremony and we’ll leave the reception early.”

“Callum…”

“If I tell him, he’ll just want to postpone the wedding until I’m better and…I want to be married to him now.”

Kyle smiled and hugged Callum tightly, completely understanding. His wedding to Jesse had been the best day of his life and he would never have wanted to delay it. 

“Okay. I won’t tell him anything. How about we get some decongestants in you and we’ll make you look as gorgeous as we possibly can.”

Callum smiled and pulled Kyle into a hug.

“Thank you.”

------------

Callum’s memories of the ceremony were hazy at best. He had taken twice the recommended dose of medicine in order to keep from sneezing mercilessly through the whole service. The only things he remembered clearly were Jeremy’s gorgeous smile and both of them saying “I do”. The way he saw it - those were the most important parts anyways. It wasn’t until they arrived at the reception that Callum felt the medicine begin to wear off and he leaned exhaustedly against Jeremy.

“Jerbear?”

“Yes hubby?”

Callum smiled despite how awful he felt before continuing.

“Can we go…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Can we go back to the room? I just want to be with you.”

Jeremy smiled and kissed Callum’s lips. 

“Of course baby. That’s exactly what I want too.”

------------

Jeremy shut the door to their hotel room behind him gently before pulling his new husband into his arms and kissing his lips tenderly. Callum kissed back as much as he could but after a few moments, he had to pull away to sneeze again.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless…”

TCHOO!

“Bless you Cal! Jeez, are your allergies bugging you babe?”

Callum sighed and shook his head, burying his face in Jeremy’s neck.

“I’m sick.”

Jeremy frowned and kissed the top of Callum’s head.

“What baby?”

“I’m sick. I’ve been sick since this morning. I’ve been on an insane amount of medicine all day but it’s beginning to wear off and I just feel awful. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Oh, bless you Cal, honey. Come here, let’s get you into bed.”

Callum sniffled exhaustedly and allowed his boyfriend, no, husband to pull him to their incredibly comfortable hotel bed. Jeremy kissed the sick man’s head and pulled him down under the covers, tucking him in. He sat down next to him on the bed and picked up the phone, quickly dialing the front desk. 

“Hi. This is Jeremy Mullen in room 457. I was wondering if you might be able to send up some hot tea and chicken soup and if you maybe had a thermometer I could have?”

Callum leaned his head against Jeremy’s thigh as his husband finished the conversation, arranging for all the essentials to be sent to their room. When he was done, Jeremy reached down and began to gently run his fingers through his husband’s hair. 

“How do you feel honey?”

“Pretty awful. But definitely happy.”

Jeremy smiled and leaned down, kissing Callum’s head.

“Me too.”

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you love.”

Callum sniffled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose. He threw the tissue away and buried his face in Jeremy’s thigh. 

“Jerbear?”

“What sweetheart?”

“Are you mad at me for not telling you I was sick?”

Jeremy sighed.

“I’m a little disappointed but no, I’m not mad. I understand why you did it. And besides, we’re married now. I have the whole rest of our lives to get angry at you for this.”

Callum smiled and nuzzled his partner’s thigh.

“We can still have sex if you want.”

Jeremy laughed and kissed his husband’s head.

“How about we just take it easy for a few hours and see how you feel after you have a little something to eat?”

“Okay. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you honey.”

Callum smiled and kissed Jeremy’s knee.

“I love you.”

“I love you too hubby.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

AHHHHHHH That was amazing. I absolutely loved the second one. I felt so bad for him but at the same time it was so like drool worthy. One day I will figure out how you write this well........

It was so cute!!!!!! 

Oh lordy that 2nd one nearly killed me..... :heart: In the best way possible of course.

This line just....uhhh....

"I sneezed and I couldn’t find you.” like....I'll be in my grave thank you!!!!and sick on your wedding day....so NOT a guilty pleasure of mine....nope....nada... ;)

I LOVE JULIAN AND DANIEL!!!! :heart: 

Awww sick and overly confused Daniel was too adorable for words. How cute that he got all sad and confused because Julian wasn't there when he sneezed just nflihsffbklspiash,!!!!!!

I found all this really cute and adorable especially the part when he sneezed and couldn't find a tissue. 

Aw gosh feverish!Daniel is so cute! I really love confused boys with fevers ^-^

And Callum being sick on his wedding day (with the flu no less!) and struggling through it anyway. Well, if that isn't the sweetest thing I don't know what is. I love your drabbles. Gosh :heart: 

N'awww, those were both adorable. I loved them. Your writing never fails to bring a smile to my face! Thank you so much for filling my request, it made me so happy to see it had been written. Thank you for sharing these lovely drabbles with us!

• 2 weeks later...

Artemis-Aw, thanks love! And I filled your request from last time! Hope you enjoy it!

Kaze wo Hiku-Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! But please don’t die. That would be so sad.

Artygirl22-Aw, yay! I’m glad you liked it! And I totally understand. It’s a guilty pleasure for me too. Also, I’m filling your request from last time! Enjoy!

Juto-Aw, yay! I’m so happy you love it!

pikachu78-Thanks lovely!

Adrian-Aw, thanks love! I loved confused, feverish boys too!

ICan’tThinkOfAnything-I’m glad my writing makes you smile! And I’m glad you liked the drabble.

Seeking Clarity + Wisdom-Aw thanks dear! I appreciate it!

Prompt: Smile (Lily Allen)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (bad cold/flu)

note: this is for Artygirl22, who requested it last time!

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Oh Ryan, bless you!”

Aaron frowned worriedly and kissed his partner’s head before placing a wrist on his forehead.

“Ryan, I think your fever went up again. I need to take your temperature.”

Ryan shook his head and nudged Aaron’s hand away.

“No, Aaron, I’m fi…fi…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Ryan, you can’t even finish a sentence without sneezing, you’re running a very impressive fever and you’ve been sick for almost a week! I think you have a sinus infection honey.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you babe! Please, just let me take your temperature.”

Ryan sniffled and leaned his head back against the pillow, too tired to keep his head up.

“Okay.”

Aaron smiled sadly and kissed his boyfriend’s head. He grabbed the thermometer from the bedside table and slipped it into his exhausted partner’s mouth. Ryan shivered violently and pulled the comforter closer around his aching, chilled body. Aaron gently stroked Ryan’s hair until he heard his partner’s breath hitch violently. Ryan groaned around the thermometer before giving up and sneezing miserably, spitting the thermometer out.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Ryan groaned and sniffled, pulling Aaron closer to him. Aaron sighed and kissed his head, gently encouraging the thermometer back into his mouth. This time, they managed to get a reading.

“104.7. Ryan, I need to take you to the hospital!”

“No! I’m fine. I can…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Ryan, we’re past the point of me being able to take care of you.”

“I don’t want to go to the hospital Aaron! No!”

Aaron sat up, shocked at his boyfriend’s outburst.

“Ryan…”

“Aaron, I don’t want to make you go to the hospital!”

Aaron sighed. Of course that’s what the issue was. Ryan was worried about him.

“Ryan, honey…”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you honey. I promise you, it’s okay. Right now, I’m worried about you, not me.”

“But…the hospital scares you.”

Aaron sighed and kissed his partner’s head.

“I love you. But I promise you, I’m okay. So, let’s go to the hospital now.”

Ryan sniffled and pitched forward once more.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Ryan sniffled.

“Can you take me to the doctor now?”

Aaron smiled. 

“Of course honey.”

---------

Ryan sniffled and reached for Aaron’s hand, squeezing it gently. Aaron took a deep breath and mustered up as much of a fake smile as he could.

“See Ryan, we’re fine. You’re fine, I’m fine, everything’s…fine.”

Ryan sniffled again and tugged Aaron so he was leaning closer to him.

“Aaron, you can go home if you’re too freaked out. I know this is…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you honey. I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here with you.”

Ryan smiled exhaustedly as the medication that the doctor gave him began to work, slowly helping him fall asleep. 

“Come on the bed with me. Wanna make sure you’re okay.”

Aaron smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“You’re the one who’s lying on a hospital bed, sick as a dog. Shouldn’t I be taking care of you?”

Ryan yawned before pitching forward again.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Ryan tugged Aaron once more, effectively pulling him down on the bed next to him and curling into his chest.

“How about we take care of each other?”

Aaron smiled, a genuine one this time, and kissed his boyfriend’s head. 

“Of course baby.”

Prompt: Piece Of My Heart (Janis Joplin)

Characters: Jesse/Kyle (fake cold/real cold)

note: this is for Artemis, who requested it last time!

“Jesse, come on! It’s gonna be a ton of fun!”

Jesse smiled as Kyle kissed his neck lovingly. 

“Kyle, you’re sweet. But seriously babe, I have a test tomorrow. And you did promise you’d help me study.”

“But the party isn’t until tonight.”

“I know but babe, I really can’t.”

Kyle sighed. He had promised his new boyfriend he would help him study but the party tonight was going to be massive and a ton of fun and he really didn’t want to miss it. Of course, it would be more fun if Jesse came with him but he was fine going by himself if need be. Maybe he could figure out a way to get out of studying with his new boyfriend. Unfortunately, the only way he knew Jesse would completely let him off the hook is if he were sick. Kyle smiled subtly. He had faked sick before to get out of school and it had always worked. He could probably swing it this time as well. All he needed to do was wait a few hours to start faking symptoms so Jesse wouldn’t really suspect anything. For now, he kissed Jesse’s neck again. 

“Okay babe. Quiet night studying it is.”

Jesse smiled and tilted his head back, kissing his boyfriend’s lips lovingly.

“Thank you.”

---------

Two hours later and Kyle was ready to put his plan into action. He started by rubbing his temples a couple of times before sighing. 

“Jesse, babe, do you have any Tylenol?”

Jesse frowned and looked up from his notes.

“You okay?”

Kyle shrugged, trying to look as pathetic as he could.

“Headache.”

“Aw, babe.”

Jesse got up and went to grab a bottle of Tylenol from his first aid kit, kissing Kyle’s head as he passed. Kyle smiled discreetly, his face returning to a grimace as Jesse returned with the pills.

“Here Kyle. Take those.”

Kyle faked a sniffle and smiled.

“Thanks.”

“Of course. Hopefully it works quickly.”

Kyle smiled and nodded. On to part two of the plan. Half an hour later, Kyle rubbed his neck and cleared his throat a few times. Jesse looked up, concern in his eyes.

“Kyle, you alright?”

Kyle nodded and cleared his throat again.

“Yeah, sorry. Sore throat.”

“Do you want some water?”
“No. I’m alright.”

“You sure?”

Kyle nodded and let out a pretend shiver before reaching for his sweater. He faked another sniffle as he pulled the sweater over his head.

“Is it cold in here?”

Jesse frowned and put down his notebook. 

“You getting sick babe?”

“I don’t think so.”

Kyle cleared his throat again and rubbed his nose before finally pitching forward with a flurry of fake sneezes. 

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! H…Haishoo!

Kyle faked another sniffle and sighed.

“Okay, maybe I don’t feel too hot.”

Jesse frowned and leaned over, putting his hand against his boyfriend’s forehead.

“You don’t feel feverish but if you don’t feel well, you should go back to your dorm room and get some rest.”

“You sure? I thought you needed some help studying.”

“Oh babe, of course! Go home and rest! Your health is far more important.”

Kyle smiled slightly, feeling a little bit guilty for his lie, and stood up. Jesse stood up as well and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay.”

--------

Kyle smiled and laughed hysterically as his friend told another ridiculous joke. It was a little after 10 pm and the party was in full swing. Kyle definitely wished his boyfriend was there with him but he was having too much fun to dwell on that too much. He smiled as another beer was put into his hand before feeling his heart drop to his stomach as he heard a voice behind him.

“Kyle!?”

Kyle turned around slowly and bit his lip as he saw Jesse’s betrayed face right behind him.

“You told me you were sick!”

“Jesse, I…”

“What’s wrong with you!? Why would you lie to me!?”

“I…”

“You know what, forget it! I’m outta here!”

Kyle immediately put his beer on the table and ran after Jesse, calling his name frantically.”

----------

“Jesse, please stop walking away from me.”

“Kyle, you lied to me! We’ve been dating for less than a month and you’re already lying to me!”

“Jesse, please. Just let me talk!”

“I stop by the party for 1 minute to drop off a gift for Shane and…I can’t believe you lied!”

Kyle sighed and grabbed Jesse’s wrist, stopping him abruptly.

“Jesse, I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I just…I really wanted to go.”

Jesse sighed.

“You could have just said that. I would have been a little upset but nowhere near as upset as I am now!”

“I know. I just…”

Kyle sighed.

“We’ve only been dating for a month. I didn’t want you to feel like I was bailing on you.”

Jesse sighed and turned around fully, wrapping his arms around Kyle’s waist. 

“You’re an idiot. And what you said is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. But…I kind of understand. So, I forgive you. Just please don’t do it again.”

“I won’t. I promise.”

“Okay.”

Jesse leaned forward and kissed Kyle’s nose lightly.

“Will you help me study for my other final tomorrow?”

Kyle smiled and nodded. Jesse smiled.

“Okay.”

----------

Kyle woke up in bed and immediately groaned. Oh God, his head was in agony and he could feel a massive sneezing fit coming on. Groaning, he grabbed a tissue from the box by the bed and pitched forward.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! H…HAISHOO!

He sighed and blew his nose loudly. No! No! No! No! No! He couldn’t be actually sick now! He had promised Jesse! This was not okay! He sighed, and sat up, determined to go anyway, and immediately let out a chest rattling cough. When it finally passed, he sniffled and fell back against his pillow. Damn it, it seemed like he would have to call Jesse. Sighing, he dialed his boyfriend’s number.

“Hey Kyle! What time are you coming over?”

“Hey Jesse. Listen, I don’t think I can make it. I’m…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! I’m actually sick this morning.”

“Wow Kyle. That’s really messed up!”

“No Jesse, I really am! I…”

“Shut up Kyle! You’re such an ass!”

“Jesse…”

“Don’t call me again!”

“Jesse…!”

Kyle bit his lip as he was met with the dial tone. He sadly put the phone down before immediately pitching forward with another set of sneezes.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

Sighing, Kyle fell backwards against the bed. Okay, time to prove to his boyfriend that he was actually ill…

---------

Jesse sighed as he heard a knock on his dorm room door. Between studying and most likely breaking up with his boyfriend, the last thing he wanted to do was see people. However, when the knock happened again, he got off his bed and made his way to the door, opening it slowly. He nearly gasped at the sight he was greeted with. Kyle was standing there, a box of tissues in his hand, nose and cheeks bright red while the rest of him was completely pale, eyes glassy, with dark bags under his eyes.

“Kyle, what are you doing!?”

“You didn’t believe I was sick! I wanted to prove to you that I…HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

“Oh Kyle! It’s the middle of winter! What gave you the impression that it was good idea to walk from your dorm to mine in the middle winter if you were actually sick!?”

Kyle bit his lip and looked down at the ground, ashamed.

“I didn’t want you to be mad at me.”

Jesse sighed and pulled Kyle inside, closing the door behind him. He led the sick man over to his bed and wrapped him up in his comforter, trying to warm him up. When Kyle finally stopped shivering, Jesse kissed his head.

“I’m not mad at you babe. I just…”

“I know. I know I messed up yesterday and I’m so sorry. I…HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

“Shhhh babe. Just rest and get warm. Try to get a little sleep, if you can.”

Kyle nodded, feeling sleep already tug at him. Jesse kissed his head again and patted his leg through the comforter. Kyle reached for his hand as the sick man’s eyes started to droop shut.

“Jesse, do you want to break up with me?”

Jesse sighed.

“No babe. We’ll be okay. Just close your eyes and rest and we’ll talk about it when you’re better.”

HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMAZING!! I AM ACTUALLY SCREAMING AND GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT THROUGH MOST OF IT GETTING ME WEIRD LOOKS IN WALMART!!!!!!!SO BEAUTIFUL!! THANK YOU, YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!!!!!!!

God I'm such a sucker for flu's. Mmmmmmmm.

*Paws at you like a puppy* Awwwwwwwwwwwww 

Ok I have a request if you wanna do it. I sadly relate to this...in a way. So remember that request I has where Cody had a job or something and Andrew didn't and got sick? Ok so this can be for any couple, one has their perfect career going and the other doesn't and is stress fulfilled by constantly looking for jobs with no luck. When they finally land an interview, they get sick and because of that, they don't do well on the interview and don't get the job which is in their field. They feel jealous of their partner and friends who have their stuff going on and gets sicker from the stress. Enter other partner who feels extremely bad and showers them with tlc? 

AWWWW WORRIED!RYAN PULLING ON MY HEARTSTRINGS :heart: 

hahah and Kyle and Jesse *shakes head fondly* I just adore them!! 

Okay so I was rereading these today and I had an idea. How about person A is sick, it's just a little cold you know, nothing big, they choose to ignore it. Person B is all in a tiff because they are afraid person A will get worse, person A doesn't, they get over their sniffles with no problem and decide to rub it in person B's face ( I know, I'm mean) person B understandably gets angry and makes person A sleep on the couch, well person A has to do a project with a sick class mate, thus they get very sick thus person B feels guilty. I hope that made sense and that you aren't sick of my random prompts. 

P.S I don't know how you guys do it will all the A's and B's I have to read over this so many times to make sure I have the right person. 

P.P.S You are the queen of fluff, the queen, is your crown made of fluff? 

Ooh, ooh, or! Person A fakes sick to get out of something (boring work party? idk) and their partner, person B, actually gets sick.

• 1 month later...

Artemis-Ah thank you! You’re so sweet! And enjoy the request! It’s a bit confusing with the As and the Bs but I take pretty diligent notes. 

Kaze wo Hiku-Oh me too darling! I totally understand!

Artygirl22-Hey, I’ll definitely do that request! 

Juto-Aw! I know! WorriedRyan pulls at my heartstrings as well! Little sweetie!

queenie-You got it! Enjoy the prompt fill!

Prompt: We Are Young (fun.)

Characters: Andrew/Cody (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl 22.

THIS STORY TAKES PLACE WHEN THEY'RE AROUND 25 YEARS OLD.

Cody sighed and pushed his glasses further up his nose as he glanced down at the millionth job application he had filled out in just the past week. He sniffled and brought a wrist up to rub at his nose. God, he couldn’t be getting sick right now. He had 2 job interviews this week and, by some miracle, one of them was actually in his field. He didn’t mind his current job but it wasn’t his dream career and it drove him insane that he was the only one of his close friends who hadn’t quite figured his professional life out. He sighed again and let out a small cough as he heard the front door of the apartment open. 

“Hey babe!”

Cody smiled slightly despite his frustration. His boyfriend’s voice always had a calming effect on him. 

“Hey Andy.”

Andrew walked into the living room and leaned down, kissing his partner’s forehead.

“How are the applications coming?”

Cody sighed and dropped his head, exhausted and frustrated. Andrew sighed and began to gently massage his other half’s shoulders.

“Honey, you’ll figure it out. I mean, you have that amazing interview this week which you’re more than qualified for and…”

“I know Andy. I know. But I can’t put all my energy into that one job. What if I don’t get it?”

Andrew smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head again. 

“I believe in you babe. And even if you don’t get it, I’m still proud of you.”

Cody tilted his head up and caught his boyfriend’s lips in a quick kiss. 

“Thank you.”

“Of course baby. Try not to stress, okay?”

Cody chuckled quietly and cleared his throat. 

“Andy, have you met me?”

Andrew laughed and kissed his head once more before heading off to grab a drink from the kitchen. Cody sighed again and sniffled once more, hoping he could hold off his cold until after the interview on Thursday.

-----------

It took Cody 2 minutes after waking up to know that his luck had run out and his cold had completely hit on the day of his interview. 

“Oh God. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Cody, babe, you okay?”

“No. I think I’m…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Oh honey!”

Andrew rolled over and wrapped his arm around Cody’s waist, kissing his neck lovingly. 

“Do you need anything baby?”

“No. I’ll be okay.”

Andrew nuzzled Cody’s cheek gently.

“Go to your interview and when you come back, I’ll cuddle you until you’re all better.”

Cody sniffled and nodded, cuddling closer to his boyfriend.

“Thank you.”

------------

Cody sniffled and pitched forward with a hacking cough, trying his hardest to keep from crying as he left the office building. He tried his hardest but unfortunately the interview had gone absolutely horribly. He had lost count of his sneezes after the 15th in 3 minutes and, in between, he was almost constantly coughing and, on top of that, the interviewer had stared at him the entire time, completely disgusted. He sighed and sniffled before pulling out his phone and calling his partner. 

“Hey Cody. How was the interview?”

“It was terrible. I…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Oh honey! You sound absolutely terrible! Wait inside the office building and I’ll come pick you up.”

Cody sniffled and coughed harshly.

“Okay.”

“I’ll be 10 minutes baby.”

Cody hung up his phone and sniffled again, wiping his face as he felt a couple of tears run down his cheeks.

-------------

Cody coughed and snuggled back tighter into his boyfriend’s arms, allowing Andrew to calm him down. Andrew kissed his partner’s neck and tightened his grip around Cody’s waist.

“I know it sucks right now baby. But I promise you it will work out for you in the end.”

ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

"Bless you honey!”

Andrew grabbed a tissue from the box by the bed and passed it into his partner’s hand.

“Blow your nose baby.”

Cody sniffled and grabbed the tissue, blowing wetly before settling back in Andrew’s arms.

“I’m so jealous of you Andy.”

Andrew sighed and kissed Cody’s neck.

“I know babe. I know. But I promise you it will work out for you soon. You’re too damn good. We’re still so young. You have time baby.”

Cody smiled sadly and reached for Andrew’s hand, entwining their fingers. 

“Thank you for being so supportive of me Andy.”

Andrew smiled and kissed his partner’s head.

“Always sweetheart. Always.”

Prompt: Uncharted (Sara Bareilles) 

Characters: Jake/Cameron (cold/flu)

note: this is for Artemis

THIS TAKES PLACE ABOUT 5 MONTHS AFTER THEY START DATING!

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Ugh, damn cold!”

Jake glanced at his boyfriend worriedly and brought a concerned hand to his forehead. Cameron smiled and reached up for Jake’s hand, pulling it down and kissing it gently. 

“Jake, babe, I promise you, it’s just a little cold.”

Jake kissed Cameron’s head and smiled.

“Yeah, for now. But we both know you’ll probably be sporting a pretty impressive fever in a day or so.”

Cameron laughed and pulled Jake down, kissing his hand again. 

“Jake, I’m fine. It really is just a cold.”

Jake rolled his eyes but smiled affectionately.

“Okay hon. Believe that if you want. But when you get sicker, I promise I’ll take care of you.” 

Cameron smiled and nudged his boyfriend playfully before rolling his eyes, grabbing another tissue and pitching forward again.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! I…ITCHOO!

“Bless you sickie!”

“Just a cold!”

----------

Jake sighed and ran a hand through his hair, wishing more than anything that this day would be over. He had a horrible day and all he wanted was to get home and take a hot shower and curl up with his sick boyfriend. He had left the apartment before Cameron woke up and, while his boyfriend had definitely seemed better last night when they went to bed, he still wanted to check up on his other half. He sighed and pushed the front door open quietly, in case Cameron was still asleep.

“Cam? You awake?”

“Yeah babe! In the kitchen making dinner!”

Jake smiled and made his way into the kitchen to see his boyfriend leaning over the stove, cooking. 

“Hey.”

Cameron looked up and smiled at his boyfriend.

“Hey you.”

“How are you feeling?”

“So much better. Just a little bit sniffly but I’m fine.”

Jake kissed his partner’s neck and wrapped his arms around Cameron’s waist. 

“I’m glad. And kind of amazed, if I’m honest. You never have just a cold.”

“Well I did this time. Told you so!”

Jake nodded. 

“Yeah, you did.”

Cameron laughed and turned in his boyfriend’s arms, kissing Jake’s cheek.

“I was right and you were wrong! I was right and you were wrong!”

Jake rolled his eyes, slightly annoyed with his boyfriend’s antics. 

“Alright Cam, you made your point.”

Cameron frowned.

“Jake, babe, you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

Cameron ran his fingers through Jake’s hair. 

“No, you’re not. Babe, you look exhausted. Are you catching my cold?”

Jake squirmed out of Cameron’s embrace.

“No. I’m fine. I just had a long day and I just wanted to come home and relax with you, not be made fun of.”

Cameron frowned.

“Honey, I wasn’t making fun of you. I just…”

“Well, it felt like you were.”

“Well, excuse me, but it isn’t my fault that you’re oversensitive to everything!”

Jake frowned and pulled further away from Cameron.

“Wow Cam, that was real nice! I tell you I have a horrible day and you come back with that!?”

“Jake, I’m sorry. You’re right. I…”

“No, you know what!? You’re on your own for dinner tonight! I’m going to bed and, if it’s alright with you, I’d like some time alone!”

Cameron bit his lip and nodded, feeling horrible, but he allowed Jake to leave the room and head up to their bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him. 

-------------

Cameron sniffled, still not completely over his stuffiness, and pulled the blanket tighter around himself from his spot on the couch. Jake still hadn’t come out of their bedroom so Cameron decided to let his boyfriend have some space and sleep on the couch. He sighed as he heard Jake come out of their bedroom and make his way to the bathroom. 

“I’m sorry Jake.”

Jake paused momentarily in his walk before continuing. Cameron sighed and rolled over to go to bed. He had a major group project assignment he had to start work on in the morning and he desperately needed some sleep. Sighing again, he closed his eyes and let sleep take over.

--------------

Cameron sat sadly in the University cafe, waiting for his project partner to arrive. He had, once again, missed his boyfriend that morning and hadn’t been able to apologize for last night. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard a hoarse voice call his name. Cameron glanced up and forced a smile as he saw his classmate Ethan come in.

“Hey Ethan.”
“Hey.”

Cameron frowned.

“You okay? You sound sick.”

“Yeah. I have the…HAISHH! HAISHH! HAISHH! HAISHH! Ugh, I have the flu.”

“Ethan, why didn’t you say anything? We could have rescheduled this.”

“The project’s due in 2 days. We really needed to do it today.”

Cameron sighed and nodded.

“Okay. Fine. But let me know if you need a break. Can I get you some tea or anything?”

“No. I’m…HAISHH! HAISHH! HAISHH! HAISHH! HAISHH! HAISHH! HAISHH!

“Bless you Ethan! Here, I have tissues. I had a cold a few days ago.”

Ethan nodded gratefully and took the pack from Cameron. 

“Thank you.”

“Any time.”

----------

Stupid Ethan! Cameron sniffled and let out a wet cough as he snuggled back under the blanket on the couch. He sighed as his nose twitched again and leaned forward to grab a tissue.

ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

Cameron blew his nose and dropped back down on the couch. He had just gotten over his cold and then, of course, he had gone and caught Ethan’s flu bug. Ugh! He sniffled miserably as he heard the front door open. 

“Jake, is that you?”

“Yeah.”

“Can you come here?”

Cameron sniffled and grabbed another tissue, wiping his runny nose as Jake shuffled into the room. 

“Cameron, what’s wrong?! I thought your cold was gone!”

“It was. I caught a flu bug or something from my project partner. I feel awf…ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you Cam!”

Cameron sniffled and let out a cough, burrowing back under the covers. 

“Jake, I wanted to say I’m sorry.”

Jake frowned and sat down on the couch next to his partner.

“Honey, what are you apologizing for?”

“I’m sorry for making fun of you a couple days ago. I just…”

“Oh honey, no! You don’t need to apologize. I was just having a rough day and I took it out on you.”

ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Oh honey, bless you!”

Jake grabbed a tissue from the box and brought it up to Cameron’s nose.

“Blow.”

Cameron sniffled and complied before leaning his head against his partner’s leg. Jake leaned down and kissed the sick man’s head lightly.

“Actually, I thought you were mad at me for overreacting. I thought you were sleeping out here on the couch still because you didn’t want to come back to bed with me.”

Cameron smiled softly and reached for Jake’s hand.

“Not at all babe.”

Jake leaned down and kissed Cameron’s head.

“First fight…”

Cameron laughed quietly, which turned into a cough. 

“Yeah. Uncharted territory for us.” 

Jake smiled and squeezed Cameron’s hand. 

“Come back to bed baby. Let me take care of you.”

Cameron nodded and sniffled.

“Thank you.”

Prompt: Looking For A Reason (Little Big Town)

Characters: Taylor (fake)/Nick (cold)

note: this is for queenie

THIS TAKES PLACE WHEN THEY'RE 24 YEARS OLD!

Taylor sighed as he grabbed another tie and put it up to his neck.

“Damn it! This one sucks too!”

Nick sighed and came up behind his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his waist. 

“Taylor, babe, you need to calm down.”

Taylor sighed and dropped his head in his hands. Nick rubbed his back gently and kissed his head.

“Honey, it’ll be okay.”

“No! It won’t! I haven’t spoken to my parents in 6 years and now I have to sit through an entire weekend with them because of my cousin’s damn wedding!”

“I know honey. I know.”

“I just…I wish there was someway I could get out of this.”

Nick nodded and pulled Taylor into a hug.

“I love you honey. And I’m going to be with you the entire time, holding your hand, and keeping you calm.”

“I know.”

Nick kissed Taylor’s head once more before getting up and heading to the bathroom. Taylor sighed, trying once again to think of a way to get out of this. Short of getting sick or injured, he couldn’t really think of a reason not to go. Taylor smiled. Of course! Sickness! He could fake being sick! Nick would never want him to get on a plane and travel to Phoenix if he was feeling under the weather. He smiled. There were four days until they were supposed to leave. He would begin to “get sick” tomorrow. Perfect.

---------

Taylor smiled as he woke up the next morning with Nick in his arms. He kissed his partner’s head, grinning as he began to slowly wake up. He bit his lip, remembering that he was supposed to be getting sick today, and let out a fake cough and sniffle. Nick rolled over so he was facing his boyfriend and kissed his lips gently.

“Morning baby.”

“Morning.” 

Taylor smiled at his boyfriend and let out another fake sniffle before pitching forward with a fake sneeze.

Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo!

“Bless you baby! You alright?”

Taylor faked another sniffle and cleared his throat, nodding. Nick frowned.

“Honey, are you sure you’re okay? You sound a little bit stuffy.”

Taylor put on his best sick face and shrugged.

“Actually, I don't feel all that hot.”

Nick sat up, frowning more deeply, and dropped a small kiss on his partner’s forehead.

“You don’t feel feverish…”

“I feel awful…Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo!

“Oh honey! Come here.”

Nick pulled his boyfriend close and rubbed his back.

“Do you feel okay enough to go to the wedding this weekend?”

Taylor faked another sniffle and cough and shrugged. 

“I don’t know.”

Nick nodded.

“How about this honey? How about we stay in bed today and we’ll see how you’re feeling tomorrow? If you start to feel better, maybe we’ll go. If not, we can stay home, okay?”

Taylor nodded and bit his lip to keep from smiling. Maybe he would be able to pull this off.

---------

Taylor smiled softly as he woke up the day before they were supposed to leave for his cousin’s wedding. He felt his partner shift and begin to wake up. He bit his lip and was about to let out a fake sniffle only to be interrupted by a wet, stuffy fit of sneezes from his other half. 

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you Nick!”

“Ugh, thank you.”

Taylor frowned as Nick let out a loud sniffle and turned around in his boyfriend’s arms.

“Nick, baby, are you alright?”

Nick coughed loudly. 

“No. I think I might have caught your cold. I feel…Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

Taylor kissed his boyfriend’s head, frowning at the warmth he felt there.

“I think you have a fever honey.”

Nick sniffled and let out a shiver, snuggling closer to Taylor. 

“How do you feel?”

Taylor smiled slightly and kissed Nick’s nose, deciding to wait until his boyfriend was better before letting him in on the truth.

“Much better baby. You just rest and let me take care of you.”

Nick nodded and closed his eyes again, falling back asleep almost immediately. Taylor sighed and reached his free arm out to grab his cell phone to call his cousin and inform him that he unfortunately would be unable to attend the wedding. 

That last one was genius!!!! Hahaha. And ugh Jake and Cam. Those two. Poor Andrew....

How about person A is sick and even though person b wants to care for them, they are extremely busy and cant. So when they get a break to care for A, b comes home to either a overprotective sibling, parent or friend taking caring of a and being very caring but putting b down for not being there. B is very guilt ridden and  sleeps on the couch while A and the other is in the bedroom. A gets better but B gets extremely sick overworking themselves. Much to the major guilt of the family member, etc and A. 

Aww! They are all adorable.  I refuse to choose a favorite. :nohappy:

awwwwww!! thank you, it was perfect and you must take amazing notes!! Thank you so much, they were all adorable!!!

Artygirl22-Haha! Thanks! And I can definitely do that request for you. I edited it slightly, sorry, but inspiration struck slightly differently. 

Seeking Clarity + Wisdom-Aw, thank you darling! I’m glad you love them!

Artemis-Haha! I do indeed take a ton of notes. I’m glad you liked them.

Prompt: Nobody But Me (Blake Shelton)

Characters: Loren/Chris (cold), Melissa

note; this is for Artygirl22

Chris sniffled and let out a cough, pulling the blanket further around himself. 

“Loren?”

“Yeah babe?”

“Can you pour me another mug of tea before you go?”

“Sure.”

Chris sighed and rolled his eyes before pitching forward with a fit of sneezes.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Chris smiled as his boyfriend walked into the room, mug of tea in hand. Loren leaned forward and kissed his partner’s head, passing the mug to him. Chris sniffled again and smiled sleepily at his boyfriend. 

“Do you have to go in today?”

Loren sighed and kissed Chris’ head again. 

“Yeah, unfortunately I do. I’m sorry honey. The project is due on Monday. I hate leaving you when you’re this sick but…”

“I know babe. I get it. I just…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Oh honey! Bless you! You know what, maybe I should stay home. Forget it, I’m going to call the other guys and cancel. We can work over the weekend instead. I can…”

“No baby. Go work on the project.”

“Are you sure baby?”

“Yeah. Go. My sister’s arriving today anyways. She should be here in a few hours.”

Loren sighed and nodded, hating the idea of leaving his boyfriend alone, but relieved that Chris’ sister would be arriving soon. 

“Okay honey. Get some rest. I’ll probably be home tomorrow morning. We’re going to try to just knock all of this out of the park in one go and then be done.”

Chris nodded and sniffled again. 

“Okay babe. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you hon! Do you need anything else before I go?”

“No. I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay babe.”

Loren leaned down and placed a quick kiss on Chris’ head before turning around and heading out the door. Chris sniffled and snuggled back down on the couch, closing his eyes.  

----------

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO!

“Bless you! Jesus, do you have anything left in your nose?”

Chris coughed harshly and glared up at his little sister. Melissa rolled her eyes and gently nudged her brother’s feet, making him sit up on the couch so she could sit down next to him. He let out a yawn, followed immediately by a sniffle before smiling sleepily at his sister. Melissa sighed and leaned forward, bringing the back of her hand to Chris’ forehead and cheeks. 

“You’re burning up. Do you guys have a thermometer somewhere?”

“Yeah. It’s in the medicine cabi…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Bless you sickie! Blow your nose.”

Chris nodded and blew his nose as his sister went to the bathroom to grab the thermometer. She returned a moment later and sat down next to her brother.

“Open your mouth.”

Chris sniffled and opened his mouth, allowing Melissa to take his temperature. As she let the thermometer do its job, she leaned forward and placed a kiss on her brother’s head. When the thermometer beeped, Melissa pulled it out and frowned.

“102 degrees. Jeez, you’re really sick, aren’t you?”

Chris sniffled and shrugged. Melissa sighed and ruffled his hair.

“Hey, why isn’t Loren here?”

“He’s working on a project for school. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sneezy! Well, that’s not okay.”

“What?”

“Just…if I was sick with a 102 degree fever and a horrible cold, I would want my boyfriend at home taking care of me.”

Chris sighed and sat up slightly to nudge his sister.

“Mel, come on. Cut him some slack. He has a ton of work to do. And he’ll be back tomorrow morning.”

“Wait, he’s staying out all night!? While you’re this sick!?”

Chris rolled his eyes.

“Mel, honestly, it’s fine.”

Melissa frowned and crossed her arms.

“Well, I think it was an asshole thing to do.”

Chris smiled.

“Well, thanks for looking out for me, you protective, annoying little sister.”

-------------

Loren yawned as he pushed the front door open, hoping not to wake up his partner or Chris’ sister. He snuck into the house as quietly as he could and made his way to the kitchen to grab a snack before climbing into bed with his boyfriend. 

“Hey.”

Loren looked up from his snack to see Melissa in the doorway, arms crossed, glaring at him. Loren smiled.

“Hey Mel. Nice to see you.”

“Uh huh. So, why did you abandon my brother when he was sick?”

Loren sighed.

“Come on Mel. I feel bad enough about it. I really didn’t want to leave.”

“You know he has a fever, right?”

“I guessed.”

Loren sighed and quickly finished his snack before turning back to Melissa. 

“How high is his fever?”

“It peaked at 102 but it was about 101.6 when he went to bed last night.”

Loren nodded and smiled at Melissa.

“Thanks for taking care of him.”

“It’s fine. I mean, you weren’t here to do your job so…”

Loren smiled and shook his head.

“Point taken. Is there anything I can do to get your approval back?”

Melissa smiled.

“Yeah. You can go curl up in bed with him and not leave at all until he feels better.”

Loren laughed.

“You got it.”

------------

Chris sniffled and slowly woke up as he felt the bed dip beside him. 

“Loren?”

“Yeah baby. It’s me.”

“You’re home?”

Loren smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“I’m home honey.”

Chris’ nose twitched violently and he buried his face in the pillow sleepily.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

“Sneezy.”

“Yes, you are.”

Loren smiled as Chris yawned, climbing under the covers with him and kissing his head gently.

“Go back to sleep babe.”

“Okay. I missed you.”

“I missed you too sweetheart. But your sister took good care of you.”

“Yeah. But it’s better when it’s you.”

Loren smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s neck.

“Sleep.”

“Stay?”

“Of course babe.”

Prompt: I Was Born To Love You (Queen)

Characters: Lucas/Josh (allergies)

Lucas glanced up from his work as he felt his phone start to vibrate. He glanced down and smiled when he saw his boyfriend’s name, quickly answering the call.

“Hi love. I thought you were working until 5.”

“LUCAS! It’s your boyfriend! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Lucas frowned.

“Josh, honey, are you sick?”

“Nope! Nope! Nope!”

“What’s wrong?”

“The woman has 6 cats! And I took Bena…Bena…um…”

“Benadryl?”

“That’s the one! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Oops…Lucas, I think I should come home.”

Lucas smiled fondly.

“I think you should too, mon amour. You definitely shouldn’t be working construction when you’re this sneezy.”

“Or this high…I think I’m a little bit high.”

“I think you might be correct.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you! How about you stay right where you are and I’ll get in the car and come pick you up?”

“Good planning! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you!”

------------

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you! Wow, that Benadryl didn’t help you at all.”

Josh sniffled and glanced around, looking confused and very out of it. Lucas smiled and helped his partner out of the car, gently leading him into their apartment. Josh cleared his throat and looked up at his boyfriend, smiling a very stoned smile.

“You are the cutest thing ever!”

Lucas smiled at his boyfriend’s compliment.

“Thanks Josh. You’re cute too.”

“And you have the cutest butt in the world!”

Lucas blushed bright red and glanced around the hallway of their apartment building, hoping no one had heard his boyfriend’s outburst. 

“That’s nice Josh. But maybe you can keep that compliment quiet until we’re inside our flat.”

“Oh. That’s a good idea…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you!”

Lucas sighed as they finally arrived at their door and quickly opened it, leading his other half inside. As soon as he shut the door behind him, Josh turned around and attempted to pin Lucas up against it. Instead, he tripped over his own feet and fell forward into Lucas’ arms. 

“Woopsy!”

Lucas smiled and kissed Josh’s head.

“Come on, you stoned dork. Let’s get you up to bed.”

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“And maybe a shower first.”

---------------

Josh sighed as he collapsed in bed, freshly showered and dressed in pajamas, the Benadryl finally beginning to wear off. Lucas smiled and climbed in next to him, pulling Josh to his chest and kissing his head.

“You okay, mon amour?”

“Yeah…sorry I was such an ass.”

“You were fine.”

Josh glanced at Lucas and raised his eyebrow. Lucas laughed.

“Okay, maybe you were a bit crazy. But it was really cute. And besides, I like your crazy. It fits well with mine.”

Josh rolled his eyes.

“That was cheesy.”

“Maybe a little.”

Josh sighed contently and rolled over, pulling Lucas with him. Lucas smiled and wrapped his arm around Josh, kissing his neck.

“Get some rest babe. Sleep off the rest of your allergies.”

“Okay.”

The two men lay in silence for a few moments, broken only by Josh’s sniffles, until Josh let out a quiet, exhausted laugh.

“Hey Lucas?”

“Hmm?”

“You really do have a cute butt.”

Lucas laughed quietly, muffled into Josh’s neck.

“Right back at you.”

Love! Love! Love!! This is so cute!!!

Ooh. I have another request: Bad day, bad cold, denying, fight. Boys of your choice. 

I hope I'm not beiing repetitive! 

This was amazing!

I can't pick a favourite! But Lucas and Josh are up there! 

I have too say I'm a sucker for people feeling frisky when they are sick or allergic. It always makes me smile. These were great! :) 

Archived