Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found these and I've spent the past two hours reading them XD 

Could you do one with Callum and Jeremy where they're older and have kids, and their daughter gets sick while one of them is on a business trip, but the one who's home thinks that she's faking and sends her to school, and then eventually he realizes that she's actually really sick, and then he catches it and then he winds up in the hospital, and the one who was on the business trip comes home early, and there's a bunch of fluff and care taking?

I realize that was one long run-on sentence, and normally I'd be ashamed of myself but I'm very excited right now

On 7.3.2016 at 4:06 PM, Rachiella44 said:

“100 degrees. Not too bad but definitely a fever.”

Andrei sighed.

“Don’t feel good.”

“I know sweetheart. But don’t worry. We’ll get you better quickly. For now, how about you put your head down and keep watching the movie while I go use the bathroom and put away the thermometer?”

“Okay. Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you puppy.”

Andrei smiled softly and curled up on Tyler’s pillow, sleepily watching the movie. Tyler got up again and returned to the bathroom. He quickly slipped the thermometer under his own tongue and cleared his throat. When he was done, he pulled the thermometer out and sighed.

“101.2. Damn it!”

I liked this one. :heart: Good to see you in such a productive writing mood, Rachiella! :) 

I have a request! I haven't commented on this in forever oops but I have reread all the stories tonight and just died all over again. Anyway my request is a sick Chase (haven't seen him in awhile) where like he does something stupid and gets a yelling from his partner (which is Micheal if I remember correctly ?) then his partner tells him to get out and ends up walking to a friends house in the cold in just a hoodie, then gets sick. And en you decide what happens! Fluff would be amazing. And I'm just gonna go start digging a grave as I know whatever you post next will kill me with feels.

Kaze wo Hiku-Yay! Glad you liked it!

Seeking Clarity + Wisdom-Haha! I go through very productive times and very unproductive times. I’m glad you liked the stories!

Artygirl22-Sounds like a plan! Enjoy!

pikachu78-Glad you liked it.

CHOCOLATE <3-Hey! I’m glad you’re enjoying the stories. Unfortunately, I don’t write stories with ill kids. I got told off for that before and I won’t be doing it again. If you have a different request, I’ll gladly do it.

hedgehog-Haha! Thanks darling!

Note: Hey guys, so I have a side note for all of you. I only have 23 prompts left in this thread so, once again, I'm beginning to plan the start of a new one. However, this time, I'm doing something a little bit different. I am actually doing 2 drabble threads: one which is exclusively 18+, and one which I don't think has been done before: a denial only thread. So, I have always had a thing for denial, either sickness or allergies, and I have always felt that that is what I most enjoy writing so I thought I would do a drabble thread exclusively about denial. So each thread will have 50 prompts and I'll get started on those shortly after I'm done with this one.

Also, an additional part to this side note: I know that I have done several drabble threads on here where I have made an offer for requests. For the next two drabble threads (the adult one and the denial one), I will still keep that offer open however I will not be repeating the same request more than once or twice. On all my previous drabble threads, I will get almost exactly the same request about 20 times to the point that it no longer becomes fun to write. You guys have all remained so loyal to my threads that I don't want to deny you the offer of making requests for stories but please request something original, not just a repeat of a story I've already done. If you're really keen on seeing a certain request with a certain pairing, feel free to request that pairing! That's great! I love very specific requests! But just request it once, maybe twice, if you really love it. 

Alright, that's enough of that! I hope you guys enjoy the next few stories and I hope you look forward to the next two drabble threads! Love you all!

Stories:

Prompt: Like A Virgin (Madonna)

Characters: Callum/Jeremy (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Artygirl22

note #2: this takes place about 4 months after they first start dating.

Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo!

Callum looked up from the paper he was working on as Jeremy walked into the coffee shop. 

“Bless you Jerbear!”

Jeremy sniffled and smiled exhaustedly at his boyfriend as he sat down at the table next to him. Callum’s smile turned into a frown however when he saw how red Jeremy’s nose was and how pink his cheeks were. 

“Jerbear, are you sick?”

“Just a cold. Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo!

“Aw, bless you Jerbear!”

Callum reached into his backpack and pulled out his pack of tissues, offering them to Jeremy. Jeremy nodded in gratitude and grabbed a couple tissues, turning away to blow his nose. Callum smiled sympathetically and reached across the table to hold his boyfriend’s hand. Jeremy sighed.

“Sorry I’m gross right now.”

“It’s okay. Why are you here right now if you don’t feel well?”

Jeremy sniffled and sighed. 

“Because we had a date and I…Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ugh!”

Callum smiled and squeezed Jeremy’s hand gently.

“Jerbear, you could have called to cancel. Or we could just go hang out at your dorm.”

“But…”

“Jeremy, come on, you always take care of me when I’m sick, even before we were dating. This is the first time that you’ve been sick since I met you. Let me return the favor.”

Jeremy sighed and leaned forward, putting his head on the table and groaning. Callum smiled and pet his hair gently.

“Come on Jerbear. Let me take you back to your room.”

“Okay.”

Jeremy sniffled and stood up, smiling as Callum came around the table and grabbed his backpack for him. Callum kissed his head lovingly.

“I’ll try to take good care of you but it’s my first time dealing with you when you’re sick. I’m sorry if you mess up.”

“You’ll be fine.”

Callum smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head again, wrapping an arm around his waist.

“Come on. Let’s get you home.”

Prompt: For Everything A Reason (Carina Round)

Characters: Todd/James (cold)

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Oh, bless you James!”

James sighed and burrowed further under the covers, leaning against his boyfriend’s side. Todd frowned and brought his hand up to James’ forehead, testing his temperature.

“You still feel really warm honey.”

“No! I can’t! I have to be better by tomor…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Honey, I don’t think you really have control over that.”

James let out an exhausted cough and buried his face in his pillow. 

“Todd, it’s such a huge performance. I can’t miss it!”

Todd sighed and leaned down so he was facing his partner. Gently and tenderly, he ran his fingers through James’ slightly damp hair and kissed his head.

“Sweetheart, if you’re this sick tomorrow, what can you do? You can’t even breath through your nose. How are you going to be able to play saxophone?”

James sniffled miserably and cuddled closer to Todd, seeking his boyfriend’s comfort. Todd smiled sadly.

“There will be other performances. Other chances honey.”

“But there were scouts coming to this one.”

Todd sighed.

“I know love. I know. It’ll be okay.”

------------

“I have to go Todd! I’m…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless…”

HACKSHOO!

“Bless you James!”

James sniffled and coughed loudly, doubling over from the effort. Todd sighed and put a gentle hand on James’ back.

“Honey, you can barely stand up without shaking. I think you have to skip this one.”

“But we still have 5 hours. Maybe I’ll feel better by then?”

Todd nuzzled James’ head. 

“I doubt it sweetheart. You still have a high fever, you’re still stuffed up and sneezy and your cough sounds worse today.”

James sniffled and sighed, dejectedly climbing back into bed. 

“I can’t believe I’m missing this.”

“I know honey. But everything happens for a reason. Maybe this will actually turn out to be a good thing.”

James snorted, which quickly turned into a fit of sneezes.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you hon.”

James sniffled and blew his nose.

“Todd, the only way this could turn out to be a good thing is if the band somehow manages to mess up so horrendously that the scouts are horrified by all of them and yet, because I wasn’t there, they might still give me a chance.”

Todd smiled, amused by his boyfriend’s description, and kissed his head.

“I love you, you know. And you will figure something out.”

“I know. I just…”

“I know honey.”

James sighed and rolled his eyes when his nose began to itch again.

“Damn…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you hon. Come here. Let’s cuddle up and watch some crappy TV together. How does that sound?”

“Not as good as performing in 5 hours.”

Todd sighed in mild exasperation, pulling a small smile from James.

“But I guess it’s a decent alternative.”

Todd smiled and kissed his partner’s head lovingly.

“I love you my little jazz star.”

“I love you too.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Awe. I'm a puddle of goo. I'm looking forward to the denial thread so I hope it won't be eighteen plus but these guys were adorable. 

Ahhhhhh this was cute!!! James.....James I feel ya. I've done it before.... I took care of myself but it would have been nice to have a todd. You know....Seth hasn't sneezed enough for me. We must correct that lol. Can he get really sick and sneezy?

16 hours ago, Rachiella44 said:

CHOCOLATE <3-Hey! I’m glad you’re enjoying the stories. Unfortunately, I don’t write stories with ill kids. I got told off for that before and I won’t be doing it again. If you have a different request, I’ll gladly do it.

Damn, yeah that makes sense, sorry! 

These are great, I have a request.

Is it possible to write a fluffy story with your favorite pairing, where one is very stressed out to the point of sickness (which they keep putting off and ignoring) and the other doesnt want to intrude on them but waits until the sick character realizes how sick they are and then takes care of them?

Thank you so much if you decide to do it! 

• 2 weeks later...

Kaze wo Hiku-Haha! I’m glad you love them.

Artemis-Haha. I’m glad. The denial thread won’t be 18+. There’s 2 separate threads. Don’t you worry!

Artygirl22-Definitely! I’ll be sure to throw in a Seth story. And I’m glad you love it!

pikachu78-Thanks!

CHOCOLATE <3-Sorry again. But if you have another request, throw it on in!

Bgrace27-No problem my dear! Enjoy it!

hedgehog- :) Glad you liked it.

Prompt: Your Side Of The Bed (Little Big Town): stay on your side of the bed (Artygirl22)

Characters: Caleb/Seth (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl22

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Oh honey, bless you!”

Seth groaned and reached over the edge of the bed for another tissue. Caleb smiled sleepily and reached a hand over to rub his partner’s back. 

“Honey, are you sure you don’t want a decongestant? It’s 3 in the morning and you still sound so stuffed up.”

“I’m okay. Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Seth…”

“Honestly, Caleb, I’m fine.”

Seth sighed and leaned back against his pillow, letting out a small cough. Caleb smiled softly and scooted over so he could cuddle up against Seth’s side. Seth sniffled and sighed, pulling away from his boyfriend. Caleb frowned.

“Seth, honey, what’s wrong? Come here.”

“Caleb, I…Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Caleb sighed and blew his nose again, groaning. Caleb kissed Seth’s cheek but Seth gently pushed him away. 

“Caleb, I love you but I really, really don’t wanna get you sick.”

“Seth…”

“You’ve been sick so many times already this year…”

“Seth…”

“So, maybe you should just stay on that side of the bed…”

“Seth…”

“Or maybe I’ll go sleep on the couch tonight.”

“SETH!”

Seth sniffled and cleared his throat as he looked up at his boyfriend. Caleb smiled and kissed Seth’s forehead.

“Honey, thank you for trying to take care of me. But honestly, it’s okay. I know you feel better with cuddles so how about I climb over to you and snuggle with you.”

Seth smiled sleepily before rolling his eyes and pitching forward.

“Damn it! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Seth sighed and leaned back, trying to decide if pulling Caleb into a hug was a good idea. As he was trying to decide, Caleb continued to pet his hair gently and lovingly. Finally, Seth let out a sigh and pulled Caleb down so that the dancer was leaning on his chest. Caleb smiled and kissed Seth’s chin. 

“Try to sleep honey.”

“I will. Love you Caleb.”

“I love you too sweetheart.”

Prompt: Oh My (Gin Wigmore)

Characters: Eric/Noah (cold)

note: this is for Bgrace27

Noah sighed and dropped back on the bed, waking his boyfriend up. Eric groaned and reached over towards his boyfriend, snuggling close to him in his sleep. Noah smiled and pulled Eric closer. 

“Sorry for waking you up honey.”

“S’okay. Go t’sleep.”

Noah yawned and snuggled back down under the covers before sleepily pinching his nose shut and pitching forward.

Hchoo! Hchoo! Hchoo! Hchoo! Hchoo! Hchoo! Hchoo!

“Bless. Sleep.”

Noah smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep to the sound of his boyfriend’s breathing.

-----------

Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo!

Eric frowned and glanced at his boyfriend worriedly. Noah had been buried in papers for class for almost a week and, judging by his constant sneezing, Eric was fairly certain his boyfriend was getting sick.

“Noah, honey, you okay?”

Noah sniffled and blew his nose from his place at the table. 

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay.”

“You sure?”

Noah sighed.

“Eric, I’m fine!”

Eric nodded and dropped the subject. He knew his boyfriend well enough to know that when he wasn’t feeling well, he would get very grumpy. So instead of pushing, he backed off and knew that his boyfriend would come to him when he was ready. Eric smiled and got up, kissing Noah on the forehead.

“Okay. Let me know if you need anything baby.”

“I will. Thanks Eric.”

“No problem.”

-------------

Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo!

“Bless you!”

Noah sniffled and let out a cough before grabbing a tissue from the box next to him. The poor man had been camped out in the kitchen for 4 days trying to finish his papers and he had been feeling progressively worse and worse. He knew he was sick. He just desperately wanted to finish his papers. But he definitely wasn’t blind. He was well aware of the fact that his boyfriend was taking care of him. Eric was constantly making him tea and wrapping blankets around his shoulders while he was working and placing little kisses on his head. 

“Noah?”

Noah glanced up at his boyfriend and smiled as Eric put another mug of tea in front of him and kissed his head.

“Thank sweetheart…Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo!

“Bless you!”

Noah sniffled, once again glad that his boyfriend wasn’t making a big deal out of his cold. 

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

--------------

Noah sighed and coughed harshly before throwing his hands up in the air with joy.

“I finished!”

Eric jumped in his seat at his boyfriend’s exclamation. 

“You finished?”

“Yeah! I’m…Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo!

“Oh my! Honey, bless you!”

Noah sniffled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose loudly. Eric looked at his boyfriend sympathetically and kissed his cheek.

“You alright?”

Noah sighed.

“I think I might be sick.”

Eric laughed.

“You think honey?”

Noah laughed, which turned into a coughing fit. Eric smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s cheek.

“Go curl up in bed babe. I’ll bring you some cough medicine and a fever reducer and I’ll make you some chicken soup, okay baby?”

Noah sniffled and nodded, leaning his head against Eric’s shoulder. 

“Thanks for taking care of me.”

“Always sweetheart.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Okay I love Caleb and Seth. They are so cute. And I loved the denial fact of the stories. It was so cute> 

Eric and Noah are adorable, I love the fact that he was taking care of Noah and it took him a while to finally realize, it was cute.

Okay as a whole i find this very cute love the admitting the cold part and the care taking ^_^

Awwww, these were both adorable. I especially loved Eric and Noah. 

I've been silently stalking this thread for a while, and I have to say, I've fallen in love with Danny and Julian. So, I'm gonna place a request for those two- with Danny as the sick one. I don't have any specific scenarios, but I remember an earlier drabble mentioning that Danny got a bit clingy/emotional when he had a high fever. Something I've always loved in a story is when the ill one ends up crying from the fever, and it leads to comfort cuddling. A few things I also enjoy are messy sneezes/runny noses and when one partner wipes/blows the other's nose for them (or even the sickie wiping their nose on the shirt of the healthy one)! If you wrote a sick!Danny/Julian drabble for me with any (or all!) of those things, I'd be a very happy person :)

Thank you for sharing these amazing drabbles with us!

1 minute ago, ICan'tThinkOfAnything said:

Something I've always loved in a story is when the ill one ends up crying from the fever, and it leads to comfort cuddling.

Oh yes this please!!! :yes:

:notworthy:

Awwwww SETH :heart: 

Awwwwww NOAH :heart: 

AAAARHHHHH THE CARETAKING I CANT!!! :heart::heart: 

spicy... ;) I love you :hug: 

Don't apologize! I completely understand :) 

Could you do one with Callum and Jeremy where it's their wedding day and one of them comes down with the flu or a cold or something, and they're all hopped up on medicine for the ceremony, so the other doesn't notice, but as soon as they get home they can't pretend anymore and the other takes care of them?

(Sorry if that's too specific XD)

*paws at the latest requests* yes! YES!!!!!!!!!! how about a RyanxAaron one where Ryan is very very sick.  And doesn't want to go to the hospital because he knows it scares Aaron who drags him to the hospital.

Just chiming in that I am enjoying your stories. :D I can't say I have a favorite couple. They are all very cute. :heart:

Okay, you wrote something like this at one point, Jesse was busy and Kyle was jealous so he faked being sick to get Jesse's attention. OKay so what if they had just started dating and the opposite happened? What if Kyle gets 'sick' because he wants to go out with some of his friends but Jesse had wanted them to Study ( or something not totally entertaining) and he wanted to go party but Jesse stops by and finds him out, he gets mad to say the very least and when Kyle actually gets sick he won't let him out of the plans because he thinks he's faking. 

Just an idea, sorry if it was too specific. 

Archived