Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

It's been a long time since I've written something in one of your threads, Rachiella, but I never miss to read your lovely drabbles. I always love when the stronger one of the two gets sick. I like it, when he tries to fight through for whatever reason. And I love fever and taking the temperature. So - something like this would make me really happy. :blushsmiley:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with the comment above it's more interesting when the stronger of the two gets sick whereas when the weaker of the two gets sick it gets boring feels like it's been overused.

• 1 month later...

I come requesting fluff! Ive buried myself in an angsty hole and require fluffness from the master! So I have some prompts, feel free to expand on any of them

1) Person A and B are walking in rain/snow, leads to one of them getting sick. Yes it's cliche as hell but I needs it.

2) Person A is getting over a cold, Person B warns them to still take it easy as they could relapse. Person A ignores warnings...relapses. Person B is not happy.

3) It's springtime! Person A birthday is approaching but Person B's awful allergies arent letting them celebrate.

Hope this inspires something fluffy :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

this is my absolute favourite thread ever. thank you so much for this! i don't login in a lot, but thank you for the Drabble you wrote me awhile back. i loved it!!

could you do a Jake & Cam one maybe or Jesse and Kyle. doesn't matter you can choose, where one has a panic/asthma attack during a fight over something. like one is upset that the other one is not giving enough attention with other and they are both super stressed out one yells at the other and yea i don't know, thanks xo love you

• 2 weeks later...

Wow guys! I haven’t updated in a LONG time! The good news though is that I have about a million requests from you guys! So, I can’t do all of them now but I have all of them written down and I will do them all within the next few updates.

I want to apologize for not writing in awhile. My birthday was in November and my entire family was visiting me for a few weeks so I had no time and then, come December, well, let’s just say holiday madness came early. Haha. But now that all of that is out of the way, there will be much more frequent updates.

Artygirl22-Thank you so much love! I love that you love my boys! And that request sounds wonderful! Enjoy it!

pikachu78-Glad you’re enjoying them! Enjoy the request!

kaze wo hiku-Thank you love! And I will gladly do your requests (over the course of the next few updates. Haha!)!

Juto of Beerpiece-Yay! I’m glad you liked them! And feel free to request longer stories, if you want. I’ll gladly write them!

hedgehog-Oh, thank you so much! I’m so glad you enjoy them! And enjoy the request. I’ll be sure to put it in next time!

babygirl45-You got it! Enjoy!

J-Squared-Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love the drabbles! And I will definitely do that request for you in my next update!

Prompt: At Last (Etta James)

Characters: Ryan (cold)/Aaron (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Artygirl22!

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…Hepshoo! Ugh!”

“Oh, bless you sweetheart!”

Ryan sighed and blew his nose, feeling absolutely miserable. He couldn’t help from smiling though when he felt his mother’s wrist against his forehead, checking his temperature.

“Mom, I’m okay. Honestly. It’s just a cold.”

Cassandra smiled and leaned down, kissing her eldest child on his forehead.

“Do you need anything Ryan? Tea? Another blanket?”

Ryan laughed quietly at his mother’s protectiveness.

“Mom, I’m fine.”

“Okay. Just let me know if you need anything.”

Ryan smiled at his mom. She kissed his head again before getting up and returning to the kitchen to finish dinner, ruffling Aaron’s hair affectionately as she left. Aaron glanced up at her and smiled before turning his attention back to his partner. Aaron and Ryan had gone to Ryan’s childhood home in Denver on December 23rd to celebrate Christmas. But on the morning of the 24th, Ryan had woken up with a sore, scratchy throat and a stuffy nose, feeling terrible. He had spent most of the day curled up on the couch with his head in Aaron’s lap as Aaron, his mother and his father had all tried their hardest to make him feel better. Aaron smiled and ran his hand through Ryan’s hair.

“You feeling okay babe?”

“Not really. My throat’s killing me.”

“Do you want some tea kiddo?”

Ryan and Aaron glanced up to see Ryan’s father standing in the doorway. Ryan smiled at his dad and nodded.

“Would you mind? I can get some for myself if it’s too much…”

“Ryan, kiddo, you’re our guest this week and you’re sick on top of that. We’re your parents. It’s our job to take care of you.”

“Thanks dad. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ow, that hurt!”

“Bless you Ryan!”

“Bless you babe.”

“Thanks.”

“I’ll go get you some tea, okay kiddo.”

“Thank you.”

Ryan smiled as his dad left the room but frowned as he heard a sad sigh coming from Aaron. He glanced up at his partner worriedly.

“Aaron, honey, you okay? You aren’t getting sick too, are you?”

“No. I’m fine babe. I just feel bad that you’re sick over Christmas.”

Ryan smiled and grasped Aaron’s hand, kissing it gently.

“Are you kidding? I get to spend Christmas with my parents, my sister and my amazing beyond amazing boyfriend. Trust me, there is nothing bad about this.”

Aaron mustered up as strong of a smile as he could and squeezed Ryan’s hand, hoping his boyfriend wouldn’t see how upset he was.

---------

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…H…H…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Oh Ryan…”

Ryan cleared his throat and grabbed what felt like his millionth tissue, blowing his nose loudly. He had woken up on Christmas morning feeling even worse than the previous day. He sighed and glanced at his mother.

“Mom, I’m really not feeling well. Do I feel feverish to you?”

Cassandra leaned over, placing one wrist against Ryan’s forehead and one against Aaron’s for comparison. She frowned.

“You definitely feel a little bit hot sweetheart. Let me get you some Tylenol.”

Ryan sighed and blew his nose again before coughing and leaning his head against Aaron’s shoulder.

“Feel like shit.”

“I know babe. At least you’ve got people looking after you though.”

Ryan smiled and nuzzled his way further into Aaron’s neck.

“True. That does make it better.”

Aaron kissed Ryan’s head and sighed.

“Yeah. I bet.”

“What?”

“Ryan, here. I have some medicine for you.”

Ryan smiled as his mom walked back into the room and sat down next to him, feeling his forehead again.

“I’m sorry you’re so sick on Christmas honey.”

“I know mom. I’ll be okay.”

“I know you will sweetheart. Your dad and I will take good care of you.”

----------

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you Aaron!”

“Ugh, thank you!”

Ryan frowned as he glanced at his sniffly partner. They had returned home the day after Christmas. Ryan still hadn’t been feeling 100% great but he was definitely improving. Now, the day of New Years Eve, Ryan was well again but it seemed like Aaron was beginning to fall victim to illness.

“Aaron, honey, you feeling alright?”

“Yeah. I’m okay. Just a little bit sniffly.”

Ryan sighed and kissed his boyfriend’s neck lovingly.

“You catching my cold babe?”

“Maybe. I’m not feeling great. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! ESHCHOO!

“Bless you hon.”

Ryan wrapped his arms around Aaron’s waist, nuzzling him gently.

“Do you want to go curl up on the couch and snuggle for a bit? Maybe watch some TV?”

Aaron sniffled and rubbed his nose.

“No thanks. I think I’m just gonna go curl up in bed and try to sleep it off.”

“Okay. Do you want some company?”

“Um…honestly, I’d rather just be alone for a bit.”

Ryan frowned, confused. Aaron always wanted company when he wasn’t feeling well.

“Oh. Uh, okay. Do you need anything then?”

“No. I’m fine.”

“Okay. You sure?”

“Yeah.”

Ryan’s frown deepened as Aaron began to walk towards their bedroom.

“Aaron, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just want to be alone for a bit.”

Ryan stood up and grabbed Aaron’s waist, kissing his neck.

“I love you, you know?”

“I know. I love you too.”

--------

Ryan glanced at the clock and smiled when he saw that it was 11:50, almost New Years. He got up off the couch and made his way to the bedroom to wake his partner up to celebrate.

“Aaron, it’s almost midnight, do you…”

Ryan opened the door to their bedroom and felt his heart break in half as he walked into the room. Aaron was curled up in bed, sobbing silently, eyes red and puffy from crying, with a tissue pressed up against his nose.

“Aaron, honey, what’s wrong?”

Ryan rushed over and climbed into bed next to his partner, pulling him close and kissing his head gently. Aaron shook his head.

“It’s nothing. I’m being stupid. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you baby. And if it’s making you cry this hard, then it definitely isn’t stupid. Tell me what’s wrong honey.”

“I just…you had your parents to take care of you.”

Ryan frowned.

“What baby?”

“Your parents took care of you when you were sick. And mine…didn’t.”

“Oh Aaron, baby…”

Ryan grabbed Aaron and pulled him impossibly closer.

“Honey, why didn’t you tell me that’s what was bothering you?”

“Because it’s stupid.”

“No Aaron! It isn’t stupid!”

Aaron sighed and buried his face in Ryan’s neck.

“Was there something wrong with me?”

“What baby?”

“Was there something wrong with me that made people not want me?”

Ryan almost started crying from how pained his partner sounded.

“Aaron, listen to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.You are wonderful and sweet and so, so lovable.”

“Ryan, I…Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Ryan kissed Aaron’s head gently and cuddled closer to him.

“Aaron, maybe you didn’t have someone to take care of you when you were little but you definitely do now. Honey, that’s what I’m here for. I take care of you and you take care of me, okay?”

Aaron sniffled and nodded against Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan smiled.

“Good.”

Ryan glanced down at his watch and smiled, nuzzling Aaron’s cheek.

“20 seconds to midnight babe.”

Aaron smiled through his tears and glanced up lovingly at Ryan. Ryan nuzzled his partner’s nose and smiled before leaning in and kissing his lips sweetly as fireworks began to go off outside. They pulled away after a moment and Ryan leaned his forehead against Aaron’s.

“You have a family Aaron. I’m right here. And I promise I will always take care of you.”

Prompt: A Well Respected Man (The Kinks): pikachu/hedgehog’s request (Sam/John)

Characters: Sam/John (cold)

note: this is for both pikachu78 and hedgehog. I combined your requests!

Sam glanced at his boyfriend as John let out another wet sounding cough.

“John…”

“I know. I know.”

John groaned and dropped his head in his hands, exhausted. He was in the middle of exams during his last year of college and his body had picked now to come down with the worst cold in history. Thankfully, Sam was being amazing and taking care of him as well as he could as John tried to push through the illness. John groaned again as his nose began to twitch.

“Crap…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!
“Bless you John!”

Sam frowned worriedly and wrapped his arms around John’s shoulders, kissing his neck lovingly.

“Honey, what can I do?”

John sighed and leaned back into his boyfriend’s loving embrace.

“Just hold me for a minute.”

Sam smiled and kissed John’s head.

“I can definitely do that.”

--------

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“John?”

John glanced up and sighed as he saw Sam walk into the room.

“Did I wake you up?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

John let out a string of wet, painful sounding coughs and winced. Sam kissed his head.

“Babe, it’s 3 in the morning. Any chance of you coming to bed soon?”

John sniffled and shook his head “no”.

“Sam, I’ve got two more days of exams. I’d rather just try to push through it. If I stop and rest, I’m not going to have the strength to get back up. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

“Bless you. Alright, well, I’ll get some tea going.”

John glanced at Sam, confused.

“Sam, go back to bed. You don’t need to stay up with me.”

Sam smiled and kissed John’s cheek.

“Honey, you've taken care of me every single time I’ve sick. Now, you’re sick and stressed and you need a little help pushing through. So, let me repay the favor. And I’ll start by making tea.”

John smiled sleepily at his partner.

“Thank you.”

-------

How u feeling babe?

John sniffled and smiled for a moment at the sweet text message he got from his partner. He was in between exams number 1 and 2 of the day and he was feeling terrible. He was completely stuffed up and sneezing non stop, his throat was scratchy but worst of all, he had a terrible headache. He sighed and texted back.

Not good. Really bad headache.

He put his phone down and pulled out a tissue to blow his nose once more before heading in to his exam.

-------

John coughed as he exited the room, feeling worse and worse by the minute.

“Hey you.”

John glanced up and smiled when he saw Sam leaning against the wall. He trudged over to his partner and practically fell into a hug.

“What are you doing here? I still have one more exam.”

Sam kissed John’s head and gently rubbed his back, trying his hardest to comfort his sick boyfriend.

“I know you do. But you said your head was killing you so I brought you some Tylenol to take before you go in for your last test.”

John practically moaned with relief and squeezed his boyfriend impossibly closer.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

John quickly pulled out of the embrace and turned his head away from Sam, grabbing another tissue in the process.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you honey! Oh, that reminds me. I also brought you another pack of tissues. I had a feeling you’d be running low.”

John sighed gratefully and leaned his head against Sam’s shoulder.

“I’d be lost without you.”

---------

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you! Any chance you’ll be getting to bed before 5 am tonight?”

John blew his nose and shook his head “no”.

“I only have two left and my last one is my worst class. I can’t…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you!”

John sighed miserably and let out a shiver. Sam walked up behind John and placed a wrist against his forehead then moved his hands down to both John’s cheeks.

“You feel pretty warm John.”

John sighed again.

“I’m not surprised. Everything hurts. And I’m freezing.”

Sam kissed John’s head and gave him a quick hug.

“Be right back.”

John shivered again as he turned back to his notes, trying to keep from sneezing again. Sam returned a moment later with the duvet from their bed and the thermometer. He wrapped half the duvet around John before sitting down next to him and covering himself as well.

“Warmer?”

“Yeah. AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you babe. Here, take a quick break. I wanna take your temperature.”

John sighed.

“Sam, can you hold off on taking my temperature until I’m done tomorrow? I just really don’t want to know. Not while I still have so much going on. I promise you can take it when I finish.”

Sam frowned, clearly not liking the idea, but accepted and put the thermometer to the side before wrapping an arm around his boyfriend. John smiled and briefly let his head rest against Sam’s shoulder.

“Thank you.”

-------

John felt like he could sleep for a month. He had finally finished his last exam of the term and all he wanted was to curl in bed and have Sam take care of him. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the exam room to see Sam standing there, a take away cup in his hand. John sniffled and walked towards his boyfriend. Sam smiled and kissed his head, handing him the cup.

“Tea with honey. You sounded like you were losing your voice when you left this morning.”

“Thank you.”

“Come on. Let’s get you home.”

--------

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you John! Jeez!”

John sniffled and blew his nose wetly before burrowing back under the covers. Sam smiled and kissed John’s forehead.

“Can you come out for a minute babe?”

“Why?”

“I just wanna take your temperature. Just a minute then you can crawl back under the covers, I promise.”

John groaned but popped his head up enough for Sam to slip the thermometer into his mouth. He sniffled and leaned his head against Sam’s chest, exhausted. Sam smiled and kissed his partner’s head.

“I’m so proud of you babe. You did so well.”

When the thermometer beeped, Sam pulled it out and glanced at it.

“101.”

John coughed and groaned, grabbing another tissue before pitching forward.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you!”

Sam tucked John back into bed and kissed his forehead lovingly.

“Do you need anything hon? Anything at all?”

John snaked a hand out from under the comforter and pulled Sam towards him.

“Snuggles.”

Sam laughed quietly and kissed John’s head as he pulled back the duvet and climbed in next to his boyfriend, pulling him to his chest. John kissed Sam’s neck sleepily.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Shh. Save your voice baby. And you’re welcome.”

Sam wrapped his arm around John and began to gently rub his back.

“Shut your eyes and get some rest baby.”

“Stay?”

“Always.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Prompt: At Last (Etta James

Killing me with feels since I had this song on repeat while finishing MC. Awwww Aaron :heart: Ryan will take care if you.

So glad you're back!! :hug:

Awwwww..... I melted at :heart: Aaron :heart: Ryan :heart:

Aww the poor darlings! I am loving these as always Rachiella!! :hug: I'm so glad to see you back providing the fluff we're so desperate for :D

Um..oh..my...gawd..I love you. Ok ok...when you have time how about person A gets fired from their job for some reason, and person B finds out later and they have a fight about it. And either a or b, Are sick.

It's good to see you back writing, Rachiella. Both drabbles are really sweet. And such a long one for my request! Thank you! :) There are many nice scenes, but most of all I liked the suspicion in this part:

"Bless you babe. Here, take a quick break. I wanna take your temperature.”
John sighed.
“Sam, can you hold off on taking my temperature until I’m done tomorrow? I just really don’t want to know. Not while I still have so much going on. I promise you can take it when I finish.”
Sam frowned, clearly not liking the idea, but accepted and put the thermometer to the side before wrapping an arm around his boyfriend.
  • 2 weeks later...

kaze wo hiku-Aw, thanks so much love! Enjoy your request from last time!

Juto of Beerpiece-Yay! Glad you enjoyed them! And I am happy to always be a provider of fluffiness!

Artygirl22-Aw, yay! I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’ll fill your request next time!

hedgehog-Oh good, I’m glad you enjoyed the story. I had a lot of fun writing that one.

Prompt: Ribs (Lorde)

Characters: Kyle/Jesse (cold)

note: this is for J-Squared.

“Jesse, you are an idiot! What the hell were you thinking!?”

“I’m sorry…”

Kyle threw his hands up in the air, clearly furious with his boyfriend. Jesse has been fighting off a cold for the past few days but had decided that morning that it was a good idea to go jogging in the rain. Within minutes of getting home, Kyle had started yelling at him in anger.

“Jesse, you’re sick! How dumb do you have to be to go running in the freezing cold rain!?”

“I’m not sick Kyle. I’m just…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Wow, you’re doing a great job of convincing me otherwise!”

Jesse hung his head, embarrassed.

“It’s just a little cold.”

Kyle screamed angrily.

“Jesse, you are not that stupid!”

Jesse sighed and let out a shiver before pitching forward and sneezing again.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Kyle frowned, finally noticing that Jesse was still in his running clothes, dripping wet.

“Jesse, go take a shower and get warm.”

“Kyle…”

“No! I am mad as hell at you! You always do stupid stuff like this and you always end up getting sicker and then I get so worried about you! Just…go…”

Jesse bit his lip, feeling horrible that he had made his boyfriend so worried, and trudged off towards the bathroom to shower. He shivered violently as he pulled his soaking wet clothes off and climbed into the shower, attempting to warm up. He sniffled again as the steam from the hot water tickled his nose.

I…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Jesse sniffled again and bit his lip to keep from tearing up. He completely understood why Kyle was angry. He was right after all, Jesse was terrible at taking care of himself when he wasn’t feeling well. Jesse sniffled again, trying fight back both sneezes and tears, feeling horribly guilty that he had worried his partner. The sniffles were useless against his tears though. Within minutes, he was sobbing his eyes out, curled up against the wall in the shower, trying to regain control of his emotions. Between his feelings of guilt, sadness that he had fought with his partner and the fact that he always turned into a bit of an emotional wreck when he was sick, he just couldn’t seem to calm down. Not to mention, his nose was still twitching.

“I…I…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Jesse’s breath hitched as his sneezing fit subsided and he gasped for air, trying to regain control of his breathing.

“Jesse, are you okay?”

Jesse looked up through blurry eyes as Kyle knocked on the bathroom door.

“Jesse, you’ve been in there for a long time. Are you alright?”

Jesse opened his mouth to respond that he was fine, only to find himself feeling lightheaded and struggling to take a deep breath.

“Jesse…”

Jesse started crying again as he continued to try to take deep breaths, unable to stop his heart from racing.

“Jesse, I’m coming in.”

Jesse looked up through his tears as Kyle walked into the room.

“Can’t breath…”

“Oh crap! Jesse!”

Kyle grabbed Jesse’s towel from the rack and ran over to his partner, shutting off the water and wrapping his sick boyfriend up in the towel to keep him warm.

“Jesse, honey, just take some deep breaths. In and out. Good job babe.”

Jesse shivered against the cold and leaned into Kyle’s chest, trying to mimic his boyfriend’s breathing pattern. Kyle continued to whisper soothing words in his ear and didn’t even flinch when Jesse sneezed again, narrowly missing Kyle.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Gesundheit baby. Come on, let’s dry you off and get you into bed to rest, okay?”

Jesse nodded, his entire body exhausted, as he allowed his boyfriend to take care of him.

--------

Jesse sniffled as he opened his eyes, momentarily confused by where he was.

“Honey, you okay?”

Jesse glanced up to realize he was in his bed, curled up against Kyle. He nodded slowly and yawned.

“How did I get here?”

Kyle smiled and kissed Jesse’s head.

“Do you remember me coming to get you in the shower?”

Jesse nodded again and leaned his head back down to rest against Kyle. Kyle smiled and wrapped his arm around his partner.

“Well, we got you dried off and then we walked to bed and I helped you into pajamas and you fell asleep. You were definitely a little out of it though so I’m not surprised that your memory is a bit hazy.”

“What happened?”

“I think you had a little bit of a panic attack.”

Jesse sniffled and groaned, turning his head away from Kyle.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart!”

Jesse winced and clutched his chest, taking a deep breath. Kyle frowned.

“You okay?”

“Ribs and lungs hurt a little bit.”

“I’m not surprised. You seemed like you were struggling a bit for breath earlier.”

Jesse sighed and let out a single cough, trying to cuddle impossibly closer to the other man. Kyle smiled and tightened his grip around Jesse’s shoulders.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

“I’m sorry I was stupid.”

Kyle kissed Jesse’s head once more and nuzzled his hair lovingly.

“You aren’t stupid Jesse. I just got angry.”

Jesse sniffled again and tried his hardest to stifle a yawn. Kyle noticed anyway and smiled.

“Close your eyes and rest more babe. You’re exhausted.”

“Will you stay?”

“Of course. I’m not going anywhere.”

Prompt: Halo (Beyonce)

Characters: Chase/Michael (cold)

note: this is for kaze wo hiku.

Mike groaned and pulled his scarf further around himself as he pulled out his cellphone. He quickly dialed his boyfriend’s number, trying to calm his frustration. He nearly fell over with relief when Chase picked up the phone.

“Hey Mike.”

“Hey babe. So, I’m an idiot.”

“Why?”

“I forgot my house keys. I’m standing outside our house, freezing my ass off.”

“Aw babe. I’ll come let you in. But I’m at Aaron’s house so it’s gonna take me about 20 minutes or so.”

Mike groaned and dropped his head in his hands. Chase sighed.

“Is there anything open? Somewhere you can go sit?”

“It’s 10:30 at night.”

“I know. Okay, I’ll be there as soon as I can. Just try to stay warm, okay?”

“Okay. Love you.”

“Love you too babe. Be there soon.”

Mike hung up the phone and sighed, sitting down on the stoop outside their house. He groaned again as, less than 2 minutes later, it started to snow.

“Well that’s just great.”

--------

Mike sniffled and sighed in relief as he saw Chase pull up in the car. Chase quickly jumped out and ran over to his boyfriend, house keys in hand. As soon as he was close enough, Mike dropped his head on Chase’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Thank you.”

Chase smiled and kissed Mike’s head.

“You’re welcome hon. You okay?”

“Exhausted.”

“You’ve had a long week. You should get to bed early tonight.”

“Hmm…Hepsha! Hepsha! H…Hepsha!

“Bless you! Come on, let’s get you inside before you catch a cold.”

Chase opened the front door and grabbed his boyfriend’s hand, ushering him inside.

“Jeez babe, your hands are like ice!”

“Yeah. It’s cold…Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you! You okay?”

“Yeah. Just chilled.”

“Why don’t you go take a hot shower and I’ll make you some tea and something to eat.”

Mike smiled and kissed Chase’s lips gently.

“Thank you.”

--------

Chase looked up from the stove when he heard Mike walk into the room, hair wet from the shower and wrapped in warm sweatpants and a hoodie. Chase smiled and put his arm out, beckoning Mike into a hug. Mike smiled and happily complied. Chase kissed his head.

“You feeling better?”

“Yeah. Still a little chilled but much better.”

“Good. I made you some tea and I’ve got some stew finishing up now.”

Mike smiled and wrapped his arms around Chase’s waist, kissing his neck gently.

“You’re just my guardian angel tonight, aren’t you?”

Chase laughed.

“Well, as you’re guardian angel, I would suggest tea, food, then bed. You need some sleep.”

“Sounds perfect.”

-------

Mike woke up and let out a small shiver, still feeling a little bit chilled, before turning over and reaching for his boyfriend in a search for extra warmth. He frowned however when he saw that Chase wasn’t there. A quick glance at the alarm clock by the side of their bed informed him that it was already 11:30. No wonder Chase was already up. With a yawn, Mike dragged himself out of bed and pulled his hoodie back over his head for warmth. He made his way downstairs and smiled as he saw Chase sitting on the couch, eyes fixed on his work.

“Morning cutie.”

Chase looked up and smiled at Mike.

“Hey. Look who finally woke up.”

“You let me sleep later than usual.”

“You needed it.”

Mike smiled and kissed Chase’s head.

“Thanks babe. I’m still exhausted though.”

“Just take it easy today. There’s hot coffee in the pot.”

“Thanks.”

Mike yawned and pulled the hoodie further around himself. Chase glanced at him.

“You cold honey?”

“Yeah. Think I’m still a little chilled from last night.”

Chase immediately stood up and made his way to the thermostat, turning the heat up. Mike smiled and pulled Chase into a kiss.

“Guardian angel.”

Chase laughed again and rolled his eyes.

“Dork.”

--------

It wasn’t until 4 in the evening that Mike began to feel a little bit stuffy and his nose began running a bit. Chase kept glancing at his partner worriedly.

“Mike, honey, you feeling alright? You’ve been sniffling for awhile.”

“Yeah. Think my allergies are acting up a bit. My throat’s a little sore as well.”

“Do you want some tea?”

Mike glanced up at Chase and smiled.

“Do you mind?”

“Course not.”

Chase put his work down and got up, heading towards the kitchen to make some tea for his other half. Mike smiled playfully.

“Thank you so much, my guardian angel. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

--------

It took Mike less than 10 seconds after waking up the next morning to realize he was completely, undeniably sick. His whole body was aching, his nose was completely blocked yet somehow running simultaneously, his throat felt like it was on fire and he felt chilled to the bone. He moaned and rolled over, cuddling into Chase’s neck. Chase shifted in his sleep and woke up, smiling at his boyfriend’s early morning affection.

“Hey you.”

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you! What’s got you so sneezy this morning?”

“Think I’m sick.”

Chase frowned, instantly more awake and wrapped an arm around Mike.

“What’s wrong hon?”

“Stuffy nose, sore throat, aches and I’m freezing.”

“Oh babe.”

Chase pulled Mike into a hug and brought a wrist to his partner’s forehead, checking for temperature.

“You feel a little feverish honey.”

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! H…HEPSHA!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Chase kissed Mike’s head as the sick man let out a violent shiver.

“I think you might have caught a cold the other night when you were stuck outside.”

Mike sighed and sniffled, cuddling closer to Chase’s chest.

“Feel awful. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you honey. And don’t worry. I’ll take care of you. You just try to get some more rest, okay?”

Mike smiled sleepily, his eyes already drooping shut.

“Thank you guardian angel.”

“Always sweetheart.”

Loooooooove!! I love how it started out small, just a chill and then slowly progressed. Thank you!! :heart:

Omg that was awesome. I'm totally Jesse when sick...I just don't have a kyle to yell at me to take better care of myself. Lol.

hi, so I haven't commented on any of your stories in awhile, but I have been reading them. I just wanted to say how amazing they are. I have been reading your stories from the start and honestly they have just gotten better and better- keep up the good work!

I just have a request: Could you write a story that is just fluffy? I don't care if it is allergies or a cold and it doesn't matter what couple (pick your favorite).

PS: is there any longer story in the works? I miss your long stories!

• 2 weeks later...

kaze wo hiku-Oh yay! I’m so glad you liked it!

Artygirl22-Haha, glad you liked it. I’m exactly the same!

pikachu78-Aw thanks, welcome back!

Bgrace27-Thank you so much my dear! And definitely, I will throw in some fluff for you! As for longer stories, I have my story that I wrote for Juto for Secret Santa which I’m updating but apart from that, I don’t have anything. If you have a request for a longer story, let me know. I love writing them, I just normally need some inspiration.

Prompt: Maxwell’s Silver Hammer (The Beatles)

Characters: Lucas/Josh (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl22 from forever ago!

Josh sighed and coughed for the hundredth time as he pushed open the door to the apartment he shared with his partner. As soon as he was inside with the door shut, he let out a sigh of relief at the warmth.

“Lucas, you home hon?”

“In the kitchen, mon amour.”

Josh smiled and sniffled before pitching forward.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you Josh!”

“Ugh, thank you!”

Josh smiled as Lucas wandered in from the kitchen, concern etched on his face.

“Are you feeling alright Josh?”

Josh sighed and dropped his head on Lucas’ shoulder.

“Been feeling a little under the weather all day. Working construction in the freezing cold probably hasn’t help…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Oh bless you, mon amour.”

Josh sighed and cleared his throat before pulling away from Lucas. Lucas kissed his head gently.

“I’m sorry you have to work outside during the winter.”

“Yeah, well, I don’t anymore.”

Lucas frowned.

“What do you mean?”

Josh sighed and hung his head.

“I sort of…”

“What?”

“I sort of got fired from Maxwell Construction.”

“WHAT!?”

“Lucas, I’m sorry.”

Lucas threw his hands up in exasperation and turned away, clearly furious.

“Josh! We are barely making ends meet when both of us have jobs! How are we going to do it now?”

“We’ll figure something out.”

“What the hell happened?”

Josh sighed and sniffled.

“I wasn’t paying attention and I dropped a hammer from the top of the scaffolding. They fired me for negligence.”

“Are you serious!?”

Josh nodded and coughed again, feeling miserable. Lucas sighed in anger.

“What the hell were you thinking!?”

“I was sick and my mind was a bit hazy. I probably shouldn’t have been up there, to be honest.”

“So now you put yourself at risk as well?! Mais t’es fou, toi?” *

“Lucas…”

“Qu’est ce que tu fait!? C’était stupide! Complètement stupide!” *

“Lucas…”

“Je ne peux pas croire que…” *

“LUCAS…”

“QUOI!?” *

Josh opened his mouth to talk again, only to feel his nose tickle.

“Crap…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Lucas immediately calmed down and frowned at his partner’s harsh, sick sounding sneezes. He sighed.

“Josh, go rest on the couch. I’ll make you some tea.”

Josh sniffled but complied, making his way to the couch, feeling horrible.

--------

“Josh, wake up love.”

Josh opened his eyes and sniffled before burying his nose in his sleeve.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you.”

Josh smiled in response and sat up, taking the tea from Lucas. Lucas sighed and sat down next to his partner, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

“I’m sorry I yelled.”

“It’s okay.”

“No. It’s not. I’m just worried about money and then I was worried about you not being safe and…”

“Lucas, I get it.”

Lucas nodded and pulled his boyfriend closer, kissing his head. Josh sniffled and smiled.

“Although, I do think it was kind of sexy that you started yelling at me in French.”

Lucas playfully shoved Josh.

“Shut up.”

Josh laughed, which quickly turned in to a cough. Lucas glanced at him worriedly and rubbed his back.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine.”

Josh kissed Lucas’ cheek softly.

“We’ll figure this out. Okay?”

Lucas nodded and leaned in for a kiss, only to have Josh turn away at the last minute.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“A tes souhaits, mon amour!” *

((Translations:

* Are you crazy?!

* What are you doing!? It was stupid! Completely stupid!

* I can't believe that...

* WHAT!?

* Bless you, my love!))

Prompt: Firework (Katy Perry)

Characters: Todd/James (cold)

note: this is for kaze wo hiku!

Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you!”

“Ugh, thank you.”

James sighed and pulled a tissue from the box, blowing his nose wetly. Todd smiled and kissed his partner’s head lovingly.

“Still a bit sniffly?”

“Barely. Just a couple of residual sneezes. And I’m still a little bit chilled but overall, I’m fine.”

“Good.”

James smiled and put his arm out, silently requesting for Todd to curl up on the couch next to him and cuddle. Todd smiled and happily obliged, snuggling up next to his partner and kissing his cheek.

“I’m glad you’re feeling better.”

“Yeah. Me too. Now, I can go to the fireworks show tonight.”

Todd frowned.

“James, are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean, you’re barely over your cold. Maybe you should stay home and rest a little more.”

James frowned and pulled away from his boyfriend’s embrace slightly, annoyed.

“Todd, the band is performing at the show. I’M performing at the show. Now that I’m better, I want to go perform.”

Todd sighed and put his hands up in defeat.

“Fine. Your decision.”

“You’re right. It is my decision.”

Todd sighed again and got up, getting annoyed with his boyfriend’s crabby mood. He made his way into the kitchen to calm himself down so their spat wouldn’t turn into a full blown argument. He frowned when he heard his boyfriend sneezing again.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. Just so you know, I’m going to head out now. I have to go to rehearsal for tonight.”

Todd sighed and rolled his eyes, already knowing that his boyfriend was going to return that night with a full blown cold relapse. But James was right, it was his decision. Sighing again, James made his way back outside to say goodbye to his partner.

“Okay. Good luck honey.”

James smiled his thanks and pulled Todd in for a quick kiss.

“Will you be there tonight for the show?”

Todd couldn’t help but smile.

“Of course I will. I wouldn’t miss your performance for the world.”

-----------

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! H…HACKSHOO!

“Bless you James!”

James shivered and pulled the comforter further around himself, groaning as he leaned back against his partner. Todd smiled and wrapped his arm tighter around his partner. James’ performance had, as usual, been absolutely amazing. And, as usual, Todd had been right. James had returned home that evening, chilled and shivery, and had woken up the next morning, a sneezing, sniffly mess, with a sore throat and a mild fever. James sighed and buried his face in Todd’s neck.

“Well?”

Todd frowned and pulled James closer.

“Well what?”

“Aren’t you going to say I told you so?”

Todd smiled and kissed James’ neck gently.

“Not this time baby.”

James sighed as his nose begin to quiver again.

“Damn…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you hon.”

James sniffled and sighed.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Always love.”

*claps!!!* yay we're both Jesse when sick. Ok how about a longer one where person A the caregiver and stronger one is sick but still goes to work, they get so sick that they pass out at work and doesn't wake up. Person B who is the more weaker then the two finds out and is now the caregiver. And while A is in bed with a horrid fever and cold, passed out in bed constantly shivering, person B talks to their lover hoping they wake up soon trying to cool down their fever.

Yay!!! This was really good. Maybe a Jesse and Kyle one where Jesse is sick and hiding it from Kyle but Kyle finds out and gets mad.

Wahhhhhh perfection as always!!

And I’m still a little bit chilled but overall, I’m fine.”

I love the "bit chilled" Oh man!! Love it love it thank you!! :hug:

Artygirl22-Haha! Alright, sounds great. I’ll get started on the longer story soon. I’m currently writing Juto’s Secret Santa story but as soon as I’m done with that, I’m all yours. Any shorter requests in the meantime?

Artemis-Sounds good! I have 3 already written but I’ll complete the Jesse/Kyle one for next time.

kaze wo hiku-Haha! No problem my dear! Any time.

pikachu78-Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Hey lovely people! So, guess what! I have 3 brand new, never before seen couples for you guys! I'll introduce all of them this time and then add them into the general rotation! I hope you like them!

Prompt: Merry Happy (Kate Nash)

Characters: Shane/Blake (allergies)

note: this is for kaze wo hiku!

Descriptions:

-Shane Anthony Foster: Shane is originally from Sacramento, California. He studies film. He has short, light brown hair and green eyes, he's about 5'11, he has 2 piercings (1 in his left ear and the other in his right eyebrow) and he has a tattoo of a lion on his right side. He is allergic to dogs and he has a good immune system. He has 1 older sister and 1 younger brother and he is very close with his family.

-Blake Gregory Carter: Blake is originally from Buffalo, New York. He studies physics. He has curly brown hair and bright blue eyes and he's about 5'10. He is allergic to pollen (bad hay fever), dogs and cats and he has an okay immune system. He has an older sister and an older brother and he is close with his family.

They met in the University cafeteria during their first year and became best friends. At first, that's all they were but as time went on, they both began to develop feelings for each other and they started dating about a year after they first met.

Story:

Shane smiled as he finished making his reservation for his birthday dinner. He was taking his wonderful boyfriend to their favorite restaurant in the park, then they were going to sit back and enjoy some free theater in the park. Both men had been working incredibly long hours at school over the past few weeks and they desperately needed a break. Shane’s smile widened as he heard the front door open, signaling Blake’s arrival.

“Hey baby!”

Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Bless you!”

Shane frowned as he heard Blake moaning in clear discomfort.

“Honey, you okay?”

“Yeah. My hay fever’s just…Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Jeez babe! Bless you!”

Shane’s frown increased when Blake rounded the corner and he was able to see his boyfriend. Blake’s eyes and nose were bright red and he had a tissue pressed up against his nose, trying desperately to stop it from running.

“Oh Blake! What happened? Did you forget to take your allergy meds this morning?”

Blake shook his head miserably.

“No. The pollen count is just so insanely high that…Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Bless you! Honey, go take a shower and change into pajamas. Wash that pollen off of you.”

“Okay.”

---------

“Hey gorgeous.”

Shane turned his head and smiled as Blake made his way towards him, hair wet from the shower and dressed in his pajamas. Shane lifted his arm up and invited Blake to come curl up next to him on the couch; an invitation which Blake gladly accepted. Shane smiled as Blake snuggled up to him and kissed his head.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah. My hay fever had been killing me today!”

“I could tell. You sounded terrible when you came out home.”

Blake sighed and snuggled closer to Shane, sniffling quietly. Shane bit his lip and wrapped his arm around Blake’s shoulders.

“Babe, are you going to be okay to go to the park tomorrow?”

“What?”

“I mean, if your hay fever is this bad, maybe…”

“No! Shane, it’s your birthday! I want to do something special for you.”

“But babe, if the pollen in the park is going to make you sick…”

Blake glanced up and caught Shane’s lips in a loving kiss, trying to reassure him.

“Shane, I’ll be fine.”

Shane smiled and nuzzled Blake’s nose.

“Okay. So long as you’re okay.”

Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Gesundheit!”

---------

Shane smiled as he waited for Blake at the entrance to the restaurant. He hadn’t seen his partner all day and he was so excited to just spend a nice, relaxing evening with him. His smile faded however when he heard a series of wet, ticklish sneezes coming from the road behind him.

Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

Shane sighed and opened his arm to pull Blake into a big hug.

“Baby…”

“Shane, I’m fine. Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Blake, you’re not fine! You can’t stop sneezing and your eyes are a mess!”

“Shane, I…Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Bless you! Blake, please be honest with me. How do you really feel?”

Blake hung his head and leaned against Shane.

“I feel terrible. I feel really, really terr….Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

Shane nodded and kissed Blake’s head before quickly making his way into the restaurant. He returned a minute later and took Blake’s hand, leading him out of the park as fast as he could. Blake frowned.

“Shane, what…?”

“Honey, you’re miserable. Let me take you home and take care of you.”

“But Shane…Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“What honey?”

“It’s your birthday. I’m supposed to be the one making you happy. You aren’t supposed to be taking care of me.”

Shane smiled and kissed his partner’s head.

“Blake, I love you. And so long as I’m spending my birthday with you, I don’t care what I’m doing.”

Blake smiled shyly and dropped his head on Shane’s shoulder.

“I love you Shane.”

“I love you too. Let me take you home.”

“Okay. Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Bless you baby.”

Prompt: The City (Ed Sheeran)

Characters: Kennedy/Patrick (cold)

Descriptions:

-Patrick Joseph Folk: Patrick is originally from San Diego, California. He studies veterinarian science. He has brown hair (with blue streaks dyed in) and brown eyes, he's about 6'1 and he has 1 piercing in his left ear. He is allergic to pollen and mold and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 younger brother and he is close with his family. He considers himself bisexual.

-Kennedy Nathan Cole: Kennedy (or Kenny as his family members ONLY call him) is originally from Jacksonville, Florida. He studies nursing. He has red hair (but he's dyed it black since he was 15), blue eyes and glasses and he's about 6'0. He is allergic to cats and he has a terrible immune system. He has 1 older brother and he is close with his family. His father died in a car crash when he was 13 years old.

They met at the library while cramming for finals during their second year. At the time, Patrick immediately had a crush on Kennedy but Kennedy was actually dating someone else. Kennedy and his boyfriend broke up 5 months later. Patrick told him how he felt and let him know that he would want to go out if and when Kennedy was ready. 2 months later, Kennedy asked Patrick out.

Story:

Patrick sighed and changed the channel on the TV once again as he let out a small cough. He groaned. The only thing that made being sick at all better was getting to lay around and watch bad TV. Unfortunately, the hotel that he and his other half were staying in in New York City was having some issues with their cable because of the weather so there was absolutely nothing good on. Patrick moaned again and rolled over, burying his head in the pillow and coughing again. He couldn’t keep a small smile off his face though when he heard the hotel room door open, signaling his boyfriend’s arrival.

“Patrick? You sleeping?”

“No.”

Patrick sighed and rolled over again when he felt the bed dip next to him. Kennedy smiled down at his boyfriend and ran a hand through his soft hair, leaning down to kiss his head.

“How are you feeling babe?”

“Like death…Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!

“Bless you!”

Patrick groaned and buried his head back in the pillow. Kennedy laughed quietly and climbed into bed next to him, wrapping his arm around Patrick’s waist.

“I’m sorry you’re sick babe.”

“It’s fine. It would be a lot better if I wasn’t bored out of my mind.”

Kennedy laughed out loud.

“You can find something to entertain yourself, can’t you?”

“You’d think! But you’re gone at your meetings all day and I was healthy when we arrived here so I thought I’d be out exploring the city. I don’t have anything to entertain myself…Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!

“Bless you babe!”

Patrick sighed and put his head on Kennedy’s chest. Kennedy began to gently rub Patrick’s back, leaning down to kiss his head every so often. Patrick glanced up at Kennedy.

“Do you think I’ll be okay to go out tomorrow? I mean, I’m feeling better than I was this morning and…Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!

Kennedy smiled.

“You’re doing a great job of convincing me that you’re okay.”

Patrick glared at Kennedy, annoyed with his boyfriend’s chipper attitude. Kennedy smiled and put his wrist against Patrick’s forehead, checking for fever.

“Well, you don’t feel feverish. And you do sound a little better than you did this morning.”

“So, nurse Kennedy, what’s your professional medical opinion?”

Kennedy smiled and leaned down, kissing Patrick’s lips gently.

“If you wake up tomorrow and you still don’t have a fever, I think you should be okay to go play in the city. But stay bundled up, nice and warm, and be sure to bring a pack of tissues with you.”

Patrick smiled and pulled Kennedy back in for a longer kiss.

“I love it when your inner nurse shows.”

“Dork.”

“But you love me.”

“God help me, I do.”

Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!

“Bless you sickie!

Prompt: I See Fire (Ed Sheeran)

Characters: Tyler/Andrei (cold)

Descriptions:

-Tyler James Lee: Tyler is originally from Indianapolis, Indiana. Both his parents were originally from South Korea and he was almost born there (they moved to the States 5 months before he was born). He studies archaeology. He has dark black hair and brown eyes, he has glasses but he prefers to wear contacts, he's about 5'9, he always has a little bit of stubble and he has a Lord of the Rings quote tattooed on his right forearm. He is allergic to pollen and dust and he has an okay immune system. He has 1 younger sister who he is very close to but he is not particularly close with his family overall. They still keep in touch and they still love each other, he's just very independent from them.

-Andrei Aleksei Vikhrov: Andrei was born in Moscow, Russia but his family moved to New York, New York when he was 2 years old so he considers himself American of Russian descent. He studies history. He has curly brown hair and green eyes, he has glasses but he prefers to wear contacts, he's about 5'7 and he has a piercing in his left ear. He is allergic to dust, chlorine and mold (severe), he has asthma and he has a bad immune system. He is an only child and he is incredibly close with his parents. He is very shy (not as shy as Mark) and insecure about himself and he has never had a boyfriend before Tyler.

They met while they were both working as baristas at a cafe when Tyler was a junior and Andrei was a freshman.

Story:

Tyler put another log in the fireplace and rubbed his hands together, trying to warm them up. It was the middle of a horrible storm and all the electricity, including the heat, was out. Unfortunately, it was the middle of winter and everything was freezing. Not to mention, Tyler’s boyfriend Andrei had a horrible cold and a low grade fever, making this whole situation even more uncomfortable.

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you Andrei!”

Andrei smiled sleepily at Tyler and let out a violent shiver. Tyler frowned and reached out to pull Andrei closer to the fire, pulling his boyfriend between his legs and wrapping his arms around the younger man’s waist. Andrei leaned back against Tyler’s chest and sniffled wetly, reaching back to grab a tissue from the box. He sighed when he noticed there were only 5 tissues left.

“Tyler, do we have any more tissue boxes?”

“I don’t think so.”

“I’m almost out.”

Tyler sighed and kissed Andrei’s neck lovingly.

“I’m so sorry babe. If I had known the storm was going to hit, I would have gone out and bought you more tissues.”

“I know. I’m not…Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you!”

Andrei shivered again and curled up even closer to Tyler’s chest.

“I’m cold.”

Tyler kissed Andrei’s neck again and leaned back to grab the blanket off the couch. He quickly snuggled himself back around Andrei and wrapped the blanket around his boyfriend. Andrei smiled and leaned his head against Tyler’s shoulder.

“Tyler?”

“Yeah babe?”

“I…I..”

“What is it babe?”

“I love you.”

Tyler smiled. They had finally said “I love you” a little more than a week ago and Andrei was still a little bit shy about repeating it. But Tyler didn’t mind. He thought it made his boyfriend even more endearing.

“I love you too Andrei.”

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you!”

Andrei sighed and grabbed another tissue, blowing his nose wetly, before sniffling miserably.

“I feel so sick.”

Tyler sighed and brought his wrist up to feel Andrei’s forehead.

“I can’t tell if your temperature went up a bit or if my hands are just freezing.”

Andrei smiled and let out a quiet cough. Tyler kissed Andrei’s head and nuzzled his cheek.

“I’m sorry you’re sick baby.”

“I’ll live. Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you!”

Andrei smiled sleepily at Tyler before leaning back against him. The two sat in comfortable silence, watching the fire in the fireplace. After a few minutes of near constant sniffling from Andrei, Tyler kissed his boyfriend’s neck again.

“Are you warm enough babe?”

“Between you and the fire? Yeah, I’m great. Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you babe.”

“Thanks. And we’re down to 3 tissues left.”

“Awesome.”

WHAT?? Omg 3 new couples?? *heaven*
Awww.... Already have a soft spot for Shane and Blake :heart: how you manage to come up with all these gorgeously adorable and hug-able guys is beyond me!! But I'm very happy you are :D

Ohhhh... And Kennedy and Patrick, that went straight to my heart!!

But you love me.”
“God help me, I do.”
“Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!”
“Bless you sickie!

Just too sweet for words Rachiella :D

Mhhh - slight trace of fever? Interesting... :woot0:

Oh yeah... Tyler and Andrej are trapped for days because of the storm and Andrej's cold worsens (badly...). :blushsmiley:

Archived