Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

AN - Everyone should see this rom-com omg haha and it has Chris Evans smile.png

06. "In Which There Were Many Kisses"

Fandom: What's Your Number?

Characters/Pairings: Colin Shea/Ally Darling

Prompt: Slow Down

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

I just saw this movie and I love you for writing this. If you're still writing, could you do more Chris Evans stories please?

I'd love to! Any specific characters Chris has played? :)

Yesssssss I agree how about grant gustin as the flash just cuz yeah

Eh, why not! It's high time I start the show anyhow.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling |87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - It seems like I always start off apologising! Even on my break from school, work has been a little stressful and I've been travelling too... anyhow, for those of you who like The Flash, especially batmansgirl, here you are! Hope it's to your liking! smile.png Also, sidenote, I'm sorry it has ZERO plotline.

34. "Accept It!"

Fandom: The Flash

Characters/Pairings: Barry Allen (The Flash)/Iris West

Prompt: Acceptance

Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"So," Iris began as soon as she noticed Barry's eyes were open, "when are you going to admit it to yourself?"

Barry Allen quickly sat up and ran a hand through his dishevelled brown hair. "Huh? Admid whad?"

Iris tried not to smirk at his congested tone. "Barry, please. You're sick. Accept it."

"I'b dot sick. I told you it's ahh.... hahhh... hah'SHOO!" He sniffled, cheeks turning red. "Id's allergies."

She couldn't help giving him a small, sympathetic smile. It wasn't her fault. Seeing him in a sweatshirt and socks, anyone wouldn't found the young man attractive. "Tissue?" she offered him, holding out the box.

He just shook his head and shifted his position on the couch, tugging the blanket closer. "Doe thags, I'b fide."

"That's what you said last night."

"You were here lasd dight?" he asked, then mentally scolded himself for saying such a stupid thing.

She nodded, then shrugged. "You had a fever and I couldn't leave you alone."

"You could've called J-jahh... heh... heh'SHUHH! Joe." he finished. They both laughed. "Right." she added. "Brilliant idea."

Barry's eyes suddenly fluttered shut and he gasped for breath yet again. "Hihh... hehh... ehhH!"

"Bless you." Iris suggested, watching the poor superhero struggle.

To his disappointment, the sneeze dissolved and he was left with a runny nose and watery eyes. He rubbed his face miserably. "Actually, you kdow whad?"

"What?" Iris felt her heart jump in her chest.

"I bight be sick after all. Excuse be-- eh'TSCHOO!"

Oh. My god Ahhhhh someone hug him please and as for chris I was thinking after the avengers and everyone being like MUST HELP EL CAPTION 8D

• 2 weeks later...

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling |87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - Okay and it seems I've been putting this off too long. I have writers' block bad and I think I just need inspiration to keep writing these haha! Sorry guys, I'm trying! laugh.gif Also, there might be a part two to this!

35. "Easy Does It"

Fandom: Agent Carter

Characters/Pairings: Peggy Carter, Daniel Sousa

Prompt: Dreamer

Peggy Carter was always on her A game, even when she was ill. However, that wasn't to say there were slight... hiccups, per say, in her A game, on sick days. Today was one of those days.

Agent Daniel Sousa had been eyeing Carter (in the least creepy way possible) for about ten minutes and something was definitely up with her. For one, she appeared to be cold, shivering and tightly wrapping a scarf around her neck, despite it being early August. Another thing, Peggy had snapped forward with a sneeze every so often and was constantly blowing her nose into a handkerchief. Something told Sousa it wasn't just allergies.

"Hh'SHH!" Peggy bobbed forward, sneezing into her cupped hands. She sniffled miserably and coughed into her scarf.

"Um, bless you!" Agent Sousa offered, somewhat awkwardly.

Peggy nodded and gave him an embarrassed smile, ducking back into the book she was flipping through.

"Carter!" Chief Dooley barked, snapping Peggy out of a daydream. "You're needed in the call room. We need some extra ladies answering telephones."

It took all her effort to resist the urge to roll her eyes. She stood up abruptly and turned towards the voice, adjusting her scarf. "Yes sir."

Damn, thick-headed men, she thought to herself as she approached a flight of stairs leading down to the call room. Peggy stopped walking and felt the slight tickle that eventually led to a sneeze. She pinched her nose as her eyes fluttered shut. "Hehh... heh'CHT!" She faltered at the top of the stairs, her vision swimming after holding in the sneeze. Peggy barely had time to mutter a curse before her knees buckled and she slipped, falling down the flight of stairs and hitting her head on the rail.

"I need some water down here!" Sousa was shouting. Someone was touching her, brushing her hair back. Peggy slowly opened her eyes and groaned. "Hey, it's okay."

She suddenly realised where she was and sat up quickly. "I'm fine, I-- ahhh..." Peggy exhaled through her teeth as a dull pain washed over her.

"Hey hey hey, don't move so fast, it looks like you hit your head pretty hard." Sousa's fingers were in her hair, feeling for the spot where she hit her head. Peggy leaned away from him and brushed away his hand.

"Yes, thank you but I-- hahh... hahhH! Hah'SHOO! I should be on my w-way."

"Drink some water at least. You want me to help you stand?"

She nodded and together they stood. Peggy was still shaky but the water helped clear her head.

"Listen," Sousa was saying, "is there anyone you could call? You know I'd drive you home but... look, I'd just rather you not have to call a cab."

"No, of course, yes." She nodded, wishing her vision would clear up. "Yeah, my friend works in a diner not far from here."

"Great. Can I call her for you?" He shooed some curious agents away.

"No, thank you. I'll c-call her." Peggy rushed, eyes watering. "Hp'SHH!"

"Bless you." Sousa said earnestly. "You really should take care of that cold, you know."

"Yes," she replied, massaging her temples, "I suppose you're right."

Oh no, poor Peggy! So sad she took a tumble but I love the extra layer of hurt/comfort it added. I love the details about the scarf, too. It's so good to see another Agent Carter.

This is very well written and just... Wonderful. I don't know what else to say but this. And hey, sometimes waiting a while for a good drabble isn't so horrible. Especially when it's yours.

AN - I just have to say, you guys are AMAZING! Honestly, so sweet. The support you guys give me is almost overwhelming! :D Thanks so much!

36. "Easy Does It: Part II"

Fandom: Agent Carter

Characters/Pairings: Peggy Carter/Angie Martinelli

Prompt: Twilight

"Hi, I'm Daniel Sou--"

Angie breezed by his extended hand and put her hands on Peggy's shoulders. "Aw, sweetie. How're you feeling?"

Sousa let his hand drop to his side, defeated. Meanwhile, Peggy coughed and cleared her throat, opening her mouth to answer.

"Oh gosh, that's what I thought." the young woman clucked her tongue. "So this is where you work, huh? Man, and I thought my job was boring. I'm sure answering phones can be exciting, right? You're right, never mind."

Peggy sniffled, then turned away from the group, pressing her nose into the scarf. "Hup'CHOO!" This muffled sneeze seemed to bring Angie back to her senses.

"Bless you!" Sousa and Angie said together, then turned to each other. Angie gave him a sympathetic smile. "Oops, sorry, I'm um, Peggy's friend, Angie." She turned back to Peggy, her eyes bright. "You ready to go?

"Yes, I think so." Peggy croaked, her voice hoarse and raw. Angie patted her on the back. "Oh, honey. I'll fix you up a nice cup of tea when we get home, sound good?" She and Peggy were heading towards the door when Angie noticed Sousa still standing there. She stopped and cocked her head to the side. "Sorry, did you need something?"

Sousa looked embarrassed and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, no, no. Um, just... feel better, okay?" he said, directing towards Peggy. She game him a small smile. "Thanks."

Once back at the Griffith, Angie unlocked her room and took Peggy's coat and scarf. "Honey, I know you're sick, but honestly, it's 80 degrees in here; you'll get overheated!"

Though she was freezing, Peggy rubbed her nose and nodded. "Yes, you're probably right. Can I help you with anything?" She felt guilty watching Angie rush around, putting the kettle on and fixing toast.

Angie shook her head, golden curls bouncing. "Nope, sorry. You're on bedrest for the rest of the day. Hop to it!"

The modest bed near the widow already had the sheets pulled back. "You s-sure?" Peggy asked, her breath catching on the last word.

"Of course!"

​Finger under her nose, pressing to avoid sneezing, the agent removed her heels and climbed into bed. As soon as she felt the sneeze dissipate, she took her hand away and immediately regretted it. "H-huh'SHOO!" Her breath hitched and Peggy flushed, embarrassed at the spectable she was making of herself. "Hehhh... hih'CHOO!" She sniffled, face red.

"Bless! Jeez, Peg, that's some cold you got there." She came over and set a steaming cup of tea on the bedside table and gave Peggy her handkerchief.

"Oh, I cad't take your--" she was cut off by her friend's playful glare.

"Uh huh. No arguments, take it."

Peggy blew her nose gently, leaving Angie to wonder how anyone could be so graceful and so ill at the same time.

"Angie," Peggy started as soon as she could breathe again, "thanks. For all this. You really didn't have to."

"No, no, I wanted to." Angie assured her, and it was the truth.

AN - A big happy birthday to one of my biggest supporters, Sophie83540! Thanks for always commenting and being so sweet about it! Have the best day!

37. "The Way You Look Tonight"

Fandom: Captain America (pre-serum)

Characters/Pairings: Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers

Prompt: Challenged

During the winter of Bucky's 19th year, Steve gets tossed a challenge: Bucky catches a cold and it's definitely a nasty one. He's got the chills, the fever, the cough, and...

"Huh'SHHH!"

... the sneezes. And he's got 'em bad.

"Oh, Buck..." Hanging out with Bucky is on his usual routine, but this morning, Steve takes the initiative and goes to Bucky's apartment, only to find him sweating out a fever in bed. Steve pokes his head in the bedroom and sighs. Bucky never gets sick.

Bucky hears the tiny sign and cracks an eye open. "Oh shi--" The curse drifts off his lips and never quite reaches the air. "Steve, I'm sorry, you can't... can't come in today." he mumbles. "I'm sick and we both know what would," he coughs harshly into a fist, "what would happen next." He's of course referring to Steve's practically non-existent immune system.

Steve takes a step inside the room but Bucky's shaking his head. "No, no, nuh huh. You can't--"

"Bucky, Bucky... listen to me. It doesn't matter." Steve's halfway in the room and he can see that Bucky's face is glistening.

"But you'll--"

"I'm gonna get sick anyway, okay? It honestly does not matter, okay?" He's sitting on the bed now, pulling back Bucky's sheets. "Besides, I might as well get sick sooner rather than later, right? It just makes sense. Here." Steve helps him sit up and gently lifts the damp undershirt over his head. Like clockwork, Bucky's already got a fresh shirt on and Steve is brushing his hair back from his forehead. Bucky puts a strong hand on Steve's chest and pushes him away, perhaps a bit too roughly. "Godda sd-sdehhh... sdeeze..."

Steve watches, transfixed and amazed at how beautiful Bucky could possibly look at this moment, even doing something as simple as sneezing. His long eyelashes flutter shut and he grabs for his collar, sneezing inside his shirt. "Hup'SHUHH! Ahhh... hahH! SHOO!" Bucky shakes his head afterwards, as if to clear it. His eyes are red and watery and Steve is lost in them.

"B-bless you, Buck." he stutters.

Bucky sniffles, rubbing his tickly nose on his wrist. "By dose itches ad I'b hot... ad cold." he adds, flopping down into bed. Steve secretly lets himself smile; it's not often he gets to see this helpless, childlike side of Bucky. "How about I put on a record and lay with you until you go to sleep?"

"Mmkay."

Steve returns with a carefully selected record: "The Way You Look Tonight", a Fred Astaire tune. As soon as it starts playing, Bucky smirks. "A bid robantic, hmm? I didn't kdow you were a robantic, Stevie."

A romantic. Steve blushes his words, even though he knows it's just the fever talking. Bucky's even humming along by the time Steve climbs in bed with him. "You feelin' sleepy yet?"

Bucky smiles, closing his eyes. "Baybe a little." He frowns. "Id would be a lot easier if I didn't hafta... hafta..." His eyes start to water again and his nostrils twitch, begging for a release. "Hahhh... hih'iTCHOO! Nn'SHOO! Huh... huh!" The last one leaves his breath hitching and him unsatisfied. "Dabbit."

Steve tries not to find Bucky's congested voice cute or funny. "It's okay, it'll come back."

"Hah! Hah'SHOO!" Bucky's head snaps forward like a little kid and he looks dazed. This time Steve does laugh. "Bless you. Wanna handkerchief?"

Bucky shakes his head no. "Doe, id'll only bake be sdeeze ahhh... hoo. Agaid." He scrunches his nose up like a rabbit, trying to get the inevitable itch out of there.

"Just try to get some sleep, okay?"

Bucky nods, his eyelids giving in. "Mmkay."

Squeeeeeeee!!!!! roll2.gif

Cute cute cute Holy CUTE! They just keep getting cuter!

:Pounce: you just made my night :D

stretcher.gif That was just... wonderful. Thank you so very much for this gift. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you. surprise.gif
  • 3 weeks later...

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69 Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling |87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95 Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - I actually posted a non-fetishy version of this one to my AO3 account. If any of you guys would like the link, just PM me and I'll more than happily provide you with it! smile.png Enjoy!

38. "The Way Ma Made It"

Fandom: Captain America (pre-serum)

Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes

Prompt: Death

"Steve, you can't stay holed up in there forever!" Bucky told the door of Steve's apartment. The walls were so thin and cheap, he knew that Steve could hear him. Steve's mother had been dead for a week and Bucky couldn't stand to see his friend suffer in the way that he was. "Open the door, Steve. Listen, you don't gotta go through this alone!"

The young man sighed before bending down and retrieving Steve's house key from underneath the mat. He shoved the key into the lock and opened the door, expecting Steve to be curled up on the couch cushions, like they used to do when they were kids. He was right.

Steve had his knees pulled up to his chest and was visibly shivering. Bucky cursed under his breath and knelt by his friend, almost forgetting to kick the door shut again. "Oh, for God's sake." He could feel the heat radiating off his friend before he even had the chance to put the back of his hand on the other man's forehead. Steve groaned and turned over on his back, eyes moving back and forth under his eyelids.

"Steve." Bucky whispered, placing his hand on his chest. "Steve!"

A pair of watery blue eyes opened and stared at the person leaning over him. "B-Bucky? What're you--" He cleared his throat and attempted not to wince at how sore it was. "What're you doing here?" His voice was thin and raspy and Bucky had to really listen to understand him. "Where's... where's Ma?" His nose twitched and Steve gave a series of light, feathery gasps before snapping foward with a sneeze. "Hehh... hih! Hih! Hah'ASHOO!"

Bucky's stomach dropped suddenly. Oh God. "Well, don't worry about that now, you're sick. Here, sit up." He easily helped him back onto the couch. "Tell me what--" Bucky was cut off as Steve abruptly tried to push him back. He pulled up the collar of his shirt and sneezed into it, twice. "Hap'SHUH! Ah... h-hahh'ISHOO!" "Bless you." he said sympathetically. "Sounds like a pretty nasty cold you got there."

Steve shivered and sniffled. "By head hurds."

"I know." Bucky left momentarily and returned with a blanket and a cool washcloth in the other hand. "Here, lemme just..." He trailed off as he lowered Steve into a more suitable position. He gently placed the cloth on Steve's forehead, who immediately made a face. "Thad's r-real c-cold." he informed Bucky through chattering teeth.

"Yeah, it's supposed to be," Bucky explained, trying to ignore the pang of guilt that settled in his stomach, "it's gonna bring down your fever."

"Bud id's fr-freezing." Steve mumbled before breaking off into a cringe-worthy coughing fit. He was so thin, the coughing seemed to rip right through him.

"Shh, shh..." Bucky instinctively stroked Steve's damp hair, trying to get him to relax. He finally finished coughing and looked at Bucky through red-rimmed eyes. "Buck? Why're you here?" He sniffled and rubbed a finger under his itchy nose.

"You're sick." he reminded the blond, pulling the blanket up to his chest.

"Oh." Steve looked down at himself, laying on his couch, covered in a blanket. "Oh."

Bucky nodded. "Oh! Wait here. I've got a trick my--" he quickly stopped himself from saying 'ma'. "--that my grandmother used to do for me when I had a fever. Just, uh, just stay here."

When Bucky came back, holding a steaming cup of tea, Steve was yawning. Poor thing, he must be exhausted. "I know it's old fashioned, but it works."

Steve sat up and pulled his knees to his chest. "Thags, Buck." He tried a sip, coughed, and grimaced. "This has ad... interestig flavour."

Bucky chuckled. "I know, sorry. It's boneset-yarrow. It'll break your fever, I promise."

Steve spoke after a few minutes of tea sipping. "Bucky?"

"Mmhmm?" he replied, a bit absent-mindedly.

"I'b okay, really. You don't have to stay here, I-- ih'SHOO!" he broke off with a sneeze, then continued. "I'll be okay. By bother'll be back id the evenig adyway."

Bucky frowned. He couldn't tell him now. "Well, I dunno... I can't leave you alone, you know."

"Why dot?"

"Because I'm... well, you worry me."

"Oh, stop, I'b fide. Just a little fever is all."

Bucky frowned. "You catching cold is never just a cold. I think we both know that. It's just gonna get worse and, and develop into pneumonia or--"

"Bucky, Bucky... id won't! I'b alright, okay?" He yawned. "Don't worry s'much."

"You sleepy?" Bucky asked, already knowing the answer.

Steve shrugged, stifling another yawn. "Dot too bad."

"Okay." Bucky laughed. "Here, move your legs." He lifted Steve's legs and repositioned them on his lap, recovering his friend with the blanket.

"Finish that tea and then go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

"M'kay. Bud odly because you offered." Steve said with a small smile.

Oh my god, Holy mother of cute! That was cute cute CUTE! wubsmiley.gif

Oh man I have missed you! :Pounce: And this bit just gave me the best idea! Heehee.... Interested in a sick Thor, or a sick Tony? ;) Perhaps the 'other guy' shows his mates a little sympathy? :D

You just broke my heart... upset.gif But at the same time, this is absolutely adorable. You write those two so perfectly.

Aaah, that last one was so cute and painful I want to take it home.

I love fics where people are ill enough to not quite know where they are or when and stuff like this results (it's because I feed on sadness, don't tell anyone).

Your Bucky-voice is super good in this one, too. He's hurting too, but he's so determined to help Steve get through this (though I guess being with Steve helps him comfort himself too maybe)

So, yes. I'm sad now. But in, like, a good way.

Aww this was so cute!! Steve/Bucky is the cutest. I've missed your writing :hug:

Interested in a sick Thor, or a sick Tony? Perhaps the 'other guy' shows his mates a little sympathy?

I second this. ALWAYS up for sick Tony :lol:

I'm totally torn between sobbing over your awesome, tragic fic, and drooling uncontrollably at your sig pic.

You just broke my heart... upset.gif But at the same time, this is absolutely adorable. You write those two so perfectly.

Aww thanks, love! :) So glad you liked it!!

Aaah, that last one was so cute and painful I want to take it home.

I love fics where people are ill enough to not quite know where they are or when and stuff like this results (it's because I feed on sadness, don't tell anyone).

Your Bucky-voice is super good in this one, too. He's hurting too, but he's so determined to help Steve get through this (though I guess being with Steve helps him comfort himself too maybe)

So, yes. I'm sad now. But in, like, a good way.

"But in, like, a good way". You're brilliant haha, that really made me laugh. But yeah, it was painful to write :( Poor Steve. I'm relieved I wrote in-character; that's always one of my biggest concerns.

Aww this was so cute!! Steve/Bucky is the cutest. I've missed your writing

Interested in a sick Thor, or a sick Tony? Perhaps the 'other guy' shows his mates a little sympathy?

I second this. ALWAYS up for sick Tony heh.gif

You guys, I'll totally do sick!Tony, just for you two! hug.gifHope you guys will like it! <3

Omg I actually saw that last one a while ago... Wow I had no idea that was you! I loved this, it was so sweet!

Ahahaha omg, I can't believe you recognised that one! :P That's pretty funny haha! Glad you enjoyed :)

I'm totally torn between sobbing over your awesome, tragic fic, and drooling uncontrollably at your sig pic.

Aww, thanks! I'm happy I could rouse some people's emotions! I think that's every writer's goal, anyway! :D Thanks!

View Postsapphiremint, on 15 July 2015 - 07:16 PM, said:

Aww this was so cute!! Steve/Bucky is the cutest. I've missed your writing

View PostPyrus_Fangmon, on 15 July 2015 - 04:05 PM, said:

I second this. ALWAYS up for sick Tony Posted Image

You guys, I'll totally do sick!Tony, just for you two! Posted ImageHope you guys will like it! <3

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69 Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories | 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling |87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95 Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - Thank you guys so much for all the wonderful feedback! It was very helpful and of course, I love people praising my work haha it always makes me feel so awesome!

39. "Airplane Joys"

Fandom: The Avengers

Characters/Pairings: Tony Stark (Iron Man), Bruce Banner (The Hulk)

Prompt: Breaking Away

"I can't believe you opted for one of these crowded, peasant-infested airplanes--" Tony grumbled before being interrupted by Bruce.

"You mean a typical Delta flight?"

"--as oppsed to a nice, calm, quiet flight on one of my private--" Tony continued before being interrupted. Again.

"Tony, I'm practising. A well-respected doctor--"

"Quack."

"Doctor," the other scientist corrected before continuing, "recommended this exposure therapy. It actually seems to be pretty logical. I mean, I haven't... freaked out. Yet. And you're right, this place is noisy and crowded, perfect for my--"

"Hh'NGT!" Tony pitched forward with a half-stifled sneeze, quickly straightening back up and sniffling. "Excuse me."

Bruce nodded. "Bless you."

Tony's eyes watered and he felt the familiar signs of an on-coming fit in his sinuses. He snatched an unused napkin right out of Bruce's hand and clamped the thing to his nose. "Huh'PCH! Hahh... ha'SHT! Nh'NKT!"

"You okay there?"

"F-fide." Tony stammered, waving him off. "Just a ti-- SHOO! Hup'SHH!" He sniffled and rubbed his nose roughly with his wrist. "I thing id's thad damb woban's perfube." He broke off to sneeze once more in the napkin.

"Jeez, bless you."

At the same time, they heard a bunch of small, obviously fake imitated sneezes. The two men turned around curiously to see a toddler, obviously bored that his mother had gone to sleep, pretending to sneeze like Tony had been.

"Great, he things id's a fr-freakig joke." Tony snapped, pressing his knuckle hard under his nose.

Bruce chuckled. "I mean, it's kinda funny. Plus, he's what? Four? Five? Let him have his fun."

"Choo! Choo! Achoo!" The small boy broke off in a fit of giggles as Tony whipped around.

"I kdow thad was y-you!"

The toddler smiled and shook his head no.

"Yes id was you l-little liahhh... ISHOO! Hahh... hahH! Hh'SHPP!"

"Bless you!" the kid chirped, nearly shrieking with laughter.

"Yes, ha ha." Tony muttered, blowing his nose.

"You wanna trade seats with somebody?" Bruce asked politely. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

"Doe, doe, he luhh... l-loves id. Christ Albight-ty-- nn'CHOO! Ih-hh... heh'GNNT!"

That was really adorable. :) Your writing is absolutely wonderful!

*quietly* Also, could I possibly request some tortured Bruce...? Please?

Archived