Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

1 hour ago, gingerdean said:

(Spoiler-free squee below)

ohhhh, Supernatural :yay: All I have to say is that after this week's episode, Season 11 is officially my 2nd favorite Season (after 5).  This show is going to do me in this year, I swear.

Ohh god (heheh) same! The song in that last episode brought me to tears, I won't lie :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I JUST SAT IN A ROOM FULL OF DOGS AND PETTED ALL OF THEM THIS IS IT I HAVE ACHIEVED MY LIFE'S PURPOSE

4 hours ago, Adrian said:

I JUST SAT IN A ROOM FULL OF DOGS AND PETTED ALL OF THEM THIS IS IT I HAVE ACHIEVED MY LIFE'S PURPOSE

I am so amazingly jealous of you right now :disgust: xD

I did a good deed today. The woman in front of me at the petrol station had her card declined twice and had no cash on her. I gave her the £20 for her fuel because I know how terrifying and utterly embarrassing it is when you can't pay for something in a store with lots of customers around, especially when it's something like fuel that you can't just put back.

I'm not looking to get praised for this. She asked for my address so she can pay me back but I was reluctant to give it. 

I hate to quote a Morgan Freeman movie, but the only way to change the world is one small act of random kindness at a time and I opt to live by that.

She was so amazingly grateful that it just made me super happy to know that something I did had such a positive impact on someone ^_^

Being an adult and drinking all the Hawaiian Punch I want like YEAH MOM HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW

3 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

Being an adult and drinking all the Hawaiian Punch I want like YEAH MOM HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW

:laugh:

I mucked out four barrows of shit from horsey's pasture today as well as doing the usual stable chores, so I finally feel like I'm catching up a little on the workload.

Also, I have picked another bucketful of fresh nettles to parboil today, and then I can make nettle soup whenever I like! :wub:

ETA: it seems my reproductive system has changed time schedule, probably due to stress, but once it starts back up after a hiccup like this it usuallly goes back to its normal round of 28-30 days, meaning I won't be having my period during my sister's wedding, which is a HUGE blessing and relief!

Edited by Chanel_no5
On ‎05‎.‎05‎.‎2016 at 3:11 AM, Artemis said:

I'm so happy, I changed schools!!! I now no longer have to run and hide in the bathroom to fight off panic whenever someone looks at me. I'm so happy I changed, it is the best thing to ever happen to me!!!

That's amazing! You were very brave to change schools and I'm glad it's worked out so well for you! :)

Personally, I'm learning to care much less about what other people (and society in general) think. Don't feel like putting make-up on today? Okay, just don't. Shoes are hurting you? No problem, take them off and walk down the street barefoot! Feel like singing out loud or suddenly breaking into a sprint for no good reason whatsoever, even though people could see you? Go for it! Remember childhood. Try to live a little more like you used to back then. (So far, it's been quite liberating. ^_^

Update on my last post:

The woman actually brought me the money I gave her yesterday round to my house QwQ

I don't know why this was so unexpected but I wouldn't have minded if she didn't.

It's restored my faith in humanity, just a little bit~

MY DEGREE TRANSFER FOR NEXT YEAR HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY APPROVED~ :woot1:

I AM OFFICIALLY AN ENGLISH LITERATURE STUDENT STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER~!!!

:dancesequence::dancesequence::dancesequence:

Still got to get through these Law exams, but I'M DOING IT FOR THE SHAKESPEARE.

:rofl: 

My horse tried to fake-shy from something (I know she's not truly afraid, she's just doing it to interrupt, trying to mess with me), and I just glared at her. Said nothing, did nothing, just stared at her, until she glanced back, almost looked like she shrugged, and decided to do as she was asked instead of messing around. For nearly two decades have we struggled on with one another, and this is the first time she's acknowledged my authority right away although she wanted to do something else. I feel like she's finally deciding that I'm not completely hopeless after all, which is an honour. :lol:

Edited by Chanel_no5
missed a word.
20 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

My horse tried to fake-shy from something (I know she's not truly afraid, she's just doing it to interrupt, trying to mess with me), and I just glared at her. Said nothing, did nothing, just stared at her, until she glanced back, almost looked like she shrugged, and decided to do as she was asked instead of messing around. For nearly two decades have we struggled on with one another, and this is the first time she's acknowledged my authority right away although she wanted to do something else. I feel like she's finally deciding that I'm not completely hopeless after all, which is an honour. :lol:

Never underestimate the power of The Look. My dog has been more obedient since I've started staring into her eyes when she isn't listening.

6 hours ago, MaiMai said:

That's wonderful news, MaiMai! I'm so pleased for you! :D

I'm happy at having completed the first series of Stella and thoroughly enjoyed it. Only 4 more series to catch up on!

:joal:

7 hours ago, MaiMai said:

Congratulations. 

I feel like I might be making progress on packing my apartment. I buy my very first house in Monday :woot0: and I'm soooo excited to get my keys and move my stuff in. All the hard and painful work of the last few years seems like it's finally paying off. So grateful.

I chatted with the sweet old lady across the street for nearly an hour and she told me she appreciated my friendship and felt humbled that I would spend time with her. It was so sweet and I'm glad I took an hour out of my day to make hers.

3 hours ago, matilda3948 said:

I feel like I might be making progress on packing my apartment. I buy my very first house in Monday :woot0: and I'm soooo excited to get my keys and move my stuff in. All the hard and painful work of the last few years seems like it's finally paying off. So grateful.

:doublethumbsup: You totally deserve it. 

Just now, matilda3948 said:

Yaaaay! :cheers:  I'm so happy that things are finally going where you want them to! Wohooo! :hug::heart: 

Just now, AnonyMeows said:

I chatted with the sweet old lady across the street for nearly an hour and she told me she appreciated my friendship and felt humbled that I would spend time with her. It was so sweet and I'm glad I took an hour out of my day to make hers.

This just made me really happy. :heart:

THE FOUR HORSEMEN ARE BACK NOW YOU SEE ME IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SQUEALS*

I just ate like my entire body weight in pizza, chicken wings and chips.

I am so full and fat and happy right now.

Holy shiiiiit Mouse got an unexpected bonus direct deposited into her account! It's a pretty significant amount too. Unexpected money is the best money. <3

The wine I ordered two weeks ago has finally arrived.

Edited by Chanel_no5
3 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

Holy shiiiiit Mouse got an unexpected bonus direct deposited into her account! It's a pretty significant amount too. Unexpected money is the best money. <3

yay ANON YOU DESERVE IT ALL :hug:

Arty's good friend from College is now a concept Artist. While her own lack or rather non existent employment is depressing, Arty can't help but feel proud of her friend. 

A440 was feeling like crap and then got to play with fire and now feels significantly better!

Holme's chhinkini should be in tomorrow or June 2nd at the latest but i'm hoping for tomorrow! :D