Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

1 hour ago, Northern Angel said:

YES, THIS! :D i've been feeling the same way and get this....

I'm on Instagram a lot these days because of my job.... oh yeah, I HAVE A JOB NOW, another thing I'm really happy about.... I see this post from someone who works on set and the picture is of Baby, all covered in flower stuff... pollen, petals, I don't know which. Maybe it's for an episode or baby is really buried under the stuff but I can't stop imagining that we could have an episode with a (fake) sneezy brother or a little congested talk by any of the cast. This makes me stupidly happy :D 

Congratulations on the job.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The second Mystery Skulls Animated video, "Freaking Out", comes out tonight, and I'm so excited and happy bUT ALSO REALLY NERVOUS AND NOT READY BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE CANON AND OHGOD WHAT IS MYSTERYBEN GONNA DO TO USSSSS???

I would like to inform everyone in the northern hemisphere that winter is gone for good now. And summer, in all its gorgeousness, is so close, I can already taste it. :laugh2:

12 minutes ago, Sophie<3 said:

I would like to inform everyone in the northern hemisphere that winter is gone for good now. And summer, in all its gorgeousness, is so close, I can already taste it. :laugh2:

Same it's 70 here today but considering it did snow like a week ago I'm still a bit pessimistic but I do hope you're right and warm weather is here to stay.

6 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Same it's 70 here today but considering it did snow like a week ago I'm still a bit pessimistic but I do hope you're right and warm weather is here to stay.

Same here. It's supposed to be warm all week where I live, but my state is notorious for having drastic weather/temperature changes.

I feel so relieved about my presentation and yet I don't even know if I passed. :0 But, my boss talked me off the ledge and assured me that there was one question even he couldn't answer, and I just feel SO much more at ease. Literally I went from crying about it two days ago to joking about it today with him. I'm so happy I chose to work with him and so happy that he has my back and stands in my corner. :) 

Also, two of my students told me they loved having me the other day, and that they had a much more positive experience this semester. So proud I could make that happen for them. :) 

Going to an out of town wedding this weekend which is in the city of my FAVE brewery/pizza place so Kaze gets to have Harmony pizza!!  Also first getaway with out kids in....4 years.

This consignment shop owner was sooooo rude to me today because I wasn't able to afford something that was marked incorrectly (I thought it was going to be $5 since it was on the $5 rack, but it ended up being over $50, which is 2 weeks of groceries for me and obviously not something I can afford), and I was kind of resigned to it because whatever, it's a rich neighborhood, sometimes people are going to be assholes if you're not sweating cash.

BUT another person in the store was watching (an older white woman) and she very loudly put all of her clothes down -- like I could hear the hangers clanking type of loud -- and stormed out of the store. She left too quickly for me to be able to run after her and thank her for having my back (she was shopping at the front of the store and the cash register was in the back), but it still felt nice that a person with more power was able to show him that she thought his behavior was unacceptable too! It restored some of my faith in the neighborhood at the very least. 

To the people on this forum who constantly make me nearly cry laughing with their responses, I thank you. :D 

The new Independence Day movie comes out this summer and I am so pumped up I’m just squealing. That’s possibly the only sci-fi movie that I’ve been waiting for. And it gets better. This sequel’s president, Lanford, is a woman and she’s played by one of my lady crushes, Sela Ward. And while I obviously haven’t seen the movie yet, I just want to point out that I am likely to request fetish fics about her. I think you male appreciators will like some of the guys, so I’ll be willing to trade something about them for something about her, when the time comes. Just a heads up. :P

In other news, I somehow made it through April and finally got money to buy food again. I honestly have no idea how I even survived this time, but I did. And I kept both my cats and my horse alive and well through it too. I clearly have unknown talents. ^_^

This job can be so rewarding sometimes :)

Also I lost six pounds which is awesome cause I've been trying to slim down. 

6 hours ago, cally said:

:heart: I've got exciting plans lined up for my birthday.  cc: @Seeking Clarity + Wisdom  :lol: 

And then something really amazing happened!! All I can say is... "KKLAK" :lol:

At the store today I saw a guy who looked a hell of a lot like Rupert Graves. Like enough I found myself staring.  Had that gorgeous short grey hair like Lestrade. He looked up right as I was staring directly at him, I immediately turned away hoping to GOD he didn't realize I was gawking at him, I felt myself blush horribly. He walked past me to the Service Counter so I was able to get one last peek before he left.

Day made.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

It's official! The deposit went in today and come September, I'll be going to my first choice college and one of my best friends is going to school in the same city only a mile away!! It's almost too good to be true and I'm just so excited :D

FAMKE JANNSEN IS GOING TO BE ON THE BLACKLIST!!!! Ive had a crush on her FOR YEARS!!! :heart: and I love that show.

Cooking, and food in general, makes me really anxious. However, I made a soup I've never made before, and it turned out really good! I'm so pleased with myself. :D

Ok this is going to sound really childish but I'M FUCKING FANGIRLING SO HARD OVER SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL SEASON 3.  I feel like I did back in highschool watching the original series :heart:  I was so pumped when the 25th anniversary reboot was announced but so disappointed in the first two series, mostly the art and horribly CGI.  But they changed the art for season 3 which is MY FAVE ARC!!  Uranus/Haruka and Neptune/Michiru are simply beautiful!!!  God talk about relationship goals with them :heart: Five episodes in we FINALLY GET TRANSFORMATION SCENES!!!  I'll die if we get full attacks next week.....

There were soooo many beautifully miserable allergy sufferers out and about today. Only witnessed one sneeze though, but that was a spectacular PERFECT sneeze.

Everybody in the neighbourhood mowed their lawns today and it smells heavenly. :heart:

Also, my pets all got their favourite food for dinner and are now asleep (at least the cats, I don't know about the horse but she was eating when I left..), and I have a Cuba Libre in my hand and pizza in my oven. So, in my little corner of the vast Universe, all is well.

55 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

There were soooo many beautifully miserable allergy sufferers out and about today. Only witnessed one sneeze though, but that was a spectacular PERFECT sneeze.

Everybody in the neighbourhood mowed their lawns today and it smells heavenly. :heart:

Also, my pets all got their favourite food for dinner and are now asleep (at least the cats, I don't know about the horse but she was eating when I left..), and I have a Cuba Libre in my hand and pizza in my oven. So, in my little corner of the vast Universe, all is well.

Oh man, I'm jealous...

tumblr_m34lzr6jpI1rql0sfo1_250.gif

I have my final class tomorrow before summer break and I'm excited to enjoy my weekend before they put me on crisis call at work. But after that... Mouse will imbibe and be merry.

Finally ordered some chhinkini! I'm so excited to finally get to try it out for myself! Also can't want to make some WAV's~ :D 

Today, just for an hour or so, I felt so happy I almost felt I could float. It was good. :) 

I'm so happy, I changed schools!!! I now no longer have to run and hide in the bathroom to fight off panic whenever someone looks at me. I'm so happy I changed, it is the best thing to ever happen to me!!!

My crush invited me to go to an improv show tomorrow with her. I mean, this is probably a normal friend-y thing... buuuut I'm allowed to get my hopes up, right? :laugh: I'm just surprised that she doesn't hate me!

(Spoiler-free squee below)

ohhhh, Supernatural :yay: All I have to say is that after this week's episode, Season 11 is officially my 2nd favorite Season (after 5).  This show is going to do me in this year, I swear.