Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I was stopped by this random old guy when I was almost home and he needed a ride to the pharmacy. I took him and I feel really happy that I was able to do that, especially because it is the very start of Lent. :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just landed a major promotion! :yay::yay::yay: Like, life-changing, massive, been negotiating for months, career-path-altering promotion! After years of supporting other people in charge, I'm going to be the boss. I am soooo excited and terrified and thrilled and overwhelmed. :dancesequence: Ready to get to work :D

I just landed a major promotion! :yay::yay::yay: Like, life-changing, massive, been negotiating for months, career-path-altering promotion! After years of supporting other people in charge, I'm going to be the boss. I am soooo excited and terrified and thrilled and overwhelmed. :dancesequence: Ready to get to work :D

Yaaaay!! Oh, just reading this made ME happy!! Congratulations!! :hug::cheers::heart:

That's awesome - I'm so happy for you, matilda! :D

Not quite as exciting as yours, but I'm happy that my car is shiny clean again (for a day or two at least :glare: )

:joal:

Congrats at Mathilda! At Joal as well - I know that - dangerous thing to clean the car in winter with all the weather changes. :lol:

Wait - I have to write something *happy* here? Think... ponder... muse... errrr... oh yes - I was happy during my holidays on Lanzarote last week - great days there! :D

Recently I got a few roleplay partners; one of which is someone who I have known for years and never had the opportunity to get closer to until we decided to start roleplaying together. We have been enjoying each other's posts and OOC company. I'm glad to finally have something to bond over with them! Also, it's great to be able to roleplay again. It's been nearly a year since I last had anyone to roleplay with.

Unrelated side-note: Congratulations, Matilda! That's an awesome accomplishment! I hope that all goes well for you in this new chapter of your life!

Congrats!

I had an odd but endearing encounter at the grocery store this afternoon. There was an elderly gentleman before me in line and he just kept turning around and glancing at me. I wasn't creeped out, but I was a bit confused, until he said; "I'm sorry I keep staring at you, but you look so much like my wife did when we were young. We've been married for fifty-eight years this summer." I didn't really know what to say, so I just kind of smiled, and before he left he said "I promise that you will be as beautiful at 80 as you are right now."

I thought that was really, really sweet. :)

Tomorrow is Valentine's and I'm using my Chipotle coupon to get a free burrito and I'm very excited! This weekend is just full of love and it's so great! :heart:

6 hours ago, SpamKey said:

Seeing Deadpool with some homies tomorrow B) Who needs a date when you have the merc with a mouth on the big screen :D

Oh my......if I had money I would see it. How was it?

I went out for lunch with a friend today - at a restaurant I've never been to, that obviously was very popular. During lunch rush hour. This is a huge thing for me, but not only did I go through with it, I could even enjoy myself without having a panic attack coming on. And for a while there I actually felt like a normal person must feel. :)

On 2/14/2016 at 7:16 PM, Artygirl22 said:

Oh my......if I had money I would see it. How was it?

Ohhh my god it was AWESOME!!! :D Seriously, the most fun I've had in a while! Definitely worth seeing, it was so much fun!

3 hours ago, SpamKey said:

Ohhh my god it was AWESOME!!! :D Seriously, the most fun I've had in a while! Definitely worth seeing, it was so much fun!

Eeee I'm so excited! Seeing it this Friday!

When I went to see Deadpool last night, I saw a guy dressed up extremely formally, in a three-piece suit. I cannot imagine why you would wear something like that a.) To a movie theater in general, or b.) to Deadpool specifically, but I'm really glad he did, because I'm still giggling about it like 16 hours later.

10 hours ago, Junia said:

When I went to see Deadpool last night, I saw a guy dressed up extremely formally, in a three-piece suit. I cannot imagine why you would wear something like that a.) To a movie theater in general, or b.) to Deadpool specifically, but I'm really glad he did, because I'm still giggling about it like 16 hours later.

Strange, and yet almost fitting :D I'm happy because I've been interviewing for a school transfer for next year, and after today's interviews/class sit-ins, I think I have a good chance of making it happen! I'm happy at this school, but the programs at this new one are just so exciting, and they have a better acceptance rate to grad school, so all around a great opportunity! I'm quite excited!

The past few days have been AMAZING because bangbang has been sending me bits and pieces of the Crimson Peak trashfic she wrote for me, and it is GLORIOUS. 

We've all just got an extra computer screen at work, so now I have 2 screens (one of which is HUGE, the new one) and I can have 4 windows open at the same time AND SEE THEM ALL!

It's awesome!

:joal:

As I was leaving lab today, one of my students from last semester who dropped early on spoke to me about wanting my help understanding some stuff. I always feel really good when people want MY help.

Unrelated, but maybe more important: Had a really nice flirting session today. ;) Flirting is definitely one of my favorite past times. 

12 hours ago, kaze wo hiku said:

Just read the cutest thing ever thanks to Juto!!! :hug::heart:

Awwwww :hug: spur of the moment thing, and so much fun to write :D I was giggling insanely while typing! I did get some very unexpected and lovely fluff back :P Thank you

I'm SUPER excited to have fluff royalty come and stay with me for a few days and I can't wait to meet her! :heart: