• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hot Shot helped me out with the horses today. And even had the good grace to let out a more-than-decent sounding sneeze while we were just randomly talking about stuff. I love that woman. God, I love that woman. :wub:

Despite the fact that I have a ridiculous amount of work to do, I've sort of slacked off a lot this weekend. I went out with some friends last night and went to get breakfast with a couple of my flatmates this morning.

I also have zero regrets, because I'm less on-the-brink-of-total-meltdown-stressed now, last night was fun, and oh my god, that French toast was amazing. :wub:

Also, one of my flatmates made me a cup of tea just now, and I never realised how much of a luxury that was until I got to uni, so yeah. Feeling happier than I have for a while and sitting down to face my work feeling less like lying face down on the floor and crying. :D

It is gorgeous here today! Blue sky sunshine nearly 60°F. Gonna soak it up since it'll be back to 20 and snow later this week. 

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

It is gorgeous here today! Blue sky sunshine nearly 60°F. Gonna soak it up since it'll be back to 20 and snow later this week. 

Oh my god, me too! 65 today and 30 the day after tomorrow!! I refuse to be inside today. I must have walked 7 or 8 miles so far and I haven't even turned around to go home yet. I can't wait for spring!!!

Leo won his first Oscar and I'm so happy for him!!! He used his speech time to talk about climate change too!!! Wow, I am so happy!!!!

1 hour ago, greetingsfromboston said:

Leo won his first Oscar and I'm so happy for him!!! He used his speech time to talk about climate change too!!! Wow, I am so happy!!!!

yippie.gif

THIS SONG AND MESSAGE AND THE KEYBOARDIST  IS GOALS IM SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY 

I'm listening to Falling in Reverse, was listening to Icon for Hire earlier and got done with school at nine today. *offers bag of cookies around to everyone.*

3 hours ago, Artemis said:

I'm listening to Falling in Reverse, was listening to Icon for Hire earlier and got done with school at nine today. *offers bag of cookies around to everyone.*

*accepts cookie* My only happy thing is that my sandwich is very tasty :)

There's this play I'm going to see tonight that I'm really excited to watch called Geek. It's about some girl who really likes this video game and perpetually gets herself trapped inside so that she can meet her favorite character??? I haven't been to this particular theatre in a while so I'm really pumped to go watch this one. I also get to meet up with an old teacher/mentor/friend there which I'm really excited for since I haven't seen him in what feels like ages. happy things. yes I am very excited for happy things. 

On 3/3/2016 at 11:17 PM, Quing Nerd said:
22 hours ago, meepsy said:

This is one of my faves im currently following <3

Found an awesome new comic today. http://www.praguerace.com/comic/start @Icarus Rex and @Garnet i think you guise would really like it too! It's a good balance between adorable/funny and chilling/nightmarish

Soft-satire, comedy-horror, you say? :naughty: With bonus celebrity endorsement (from meepsy), as well? :naughty::naughty::naughty: 

Thanks again for the recommendation, Q. I'm commenting here so that I remember to point my eyeballs at this when I have internet again.

I'M SO HAPPY because it's my BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!! And I received an incredible gift from a good friend of mine!!!! :D She wrote me a fanfic!!! A crossover between Drake and Josh and Psych! It was so funny, I was DYING of laughter :laugh: I'm so giddy now! On Friday I also got to see Zootopia with her, (SUCH A GOOD MOVIE), and on Sunday I'm going to get my nails and hair done with my mom!!! I haven't felt this happy in awhile :cryhappy: I really needed this! I feel so great ^_^

The weather is supposed to be amazing all week, and I have been afforded the time to enjoy it. I think that in order to fully relish in its glory I am going to spend the bulk of my spare time taking long, brisk walks and light jogs. I don't want to let the awesome weather and opportunity go to waste! I have been longing for spring-like temperatures, and they've finally come. I also have Saturday to look forward to as I am taking my friend bowling. They have never went bowling before, so I figured that it would be a fun thing for us to do upon reuniting. I have not seen them in a few months, and we have missed one another quite a bit.

It's finally warm enough to sleep with next to no clothing aww yeah. 

2 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

It's finally warm enough to sleep with next to no clothing aww yeah. 

Sheeee-yit, I've been doing that for months.

Granted, I've used 3-5 blankets at a time, but it was totally doable.

Just now, PCB said:

Sheeee-yit, I've been doing that for months.

Granted, I've used 3-5 blankets at a time, but it was totally doable.

This is my first year in our new house and I wasn't expecting it to be so damn cold in the winter. Normally I'd do the same thing but even a ton of blankets didn't cut it this time around.

Supernatural has been picked up for a 12th season!!! I'm just over here like holy FUCK! I am so ready for the pain and suffering honestly. This is so great.

8 hours ago, greetingsfromboston said:

Supernatural has been picked up for a 12th season!!! I'm just over here like holy FUCK! I am so ready for the pain and suffering honestly. This is so great.

Honestly, I did a little happy dance when I saw Misha's tweet! :thumbsup: So pumped! #GiveCastielABreak2k17

9 hours ago, greetingsfromboston said:

AHHH! I know, right? SO excited   :yay: