Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

2 hours ago, SpamKey said:

Honestly, I did a little happy dance when I saw Misha's tweet! :thumbsup: So pumped! #GiveCastielABreak2k17

I have no idea what episode you're on but I just finished episode 6 (I know I'm waaaay behind) and I know what happens to Castiel and I just can't deal. Like.. I'm so upset!

1 hour ago, gingerdean said:

AHHH! I know, right? SO excited   :yay:

I've heard from a lot of people that they'll keep the show going if Jared and Jensen still want to do it and like.. I would watch until season 30 or whatever because I am trash. :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally feel like I know what I want to do with my life, and even though it's going to be difficult to break to my family, I'm finally feeling SO much less anxiety about my career/the future :)

Also, I'm extremely grateful to have such a caring and supportive fiancee!

When your foot still hurts but at least you got some of that sweet, sweet medicine

fZng7N7.jpg

I finally had a fabulous breakthrough! Such glory, an idea for my arcade game project ! My computer animation class is so funnnn. It's going to take hard to make my game but i'm ready to take it on! I finally have an idea of what I want to do for my project! Maybe this is the right career path?? Hopefully!. Also my hair is faded so it looks like a flame which is cools.

2 hours ago, Ellie said:

I finally had a fabulous breakthrough! Such glory, an idea for my arcade game project ! My computer animation class is so funnnn. It's going to take hard to make my game but i'm ready to take it on! I finally have an idea of what I want to do for my project! Maybe this is the right career path?? Hopefully!. Also my hair is faded so it looks like a flame which is cools.

Cool. You're doing animation. 

Good luck.

Today, my daughter cooked a chicken soup for me. And I don't mean, she opened a can - it is a real chicken soup with chicken, vegetables and herbs. I usually cook that when my husband or daughter are ill - it needs more than 5 hours to prepare. I can't tell how moved I am. The soup was also the first thing I ate since Sunday evening. I couldn't taste anything but I'm sure it was great. 

Thank you, my sweet little mouse, you're the best! :hug:

Aw, hedge, that's so sweet!

I am having a really shitty day, so I am trying hard to focus on positives right now:

- After five months of attempting to find a psychiatrist who'd see me while I'm seeing a therapist outside their practice and a month on a waiting list, I finally have an appointment with one for the 25th. I need this ludicrously badly and it sucks that it's taken this long to manage it, but it's finally happening.
- I am caught up with Critical Role and now I get to catch my first episode live tonight! Bring on the emotional devastation! 

I get to see my best friend this weekend!! It has only been three months since we last saw each other but I am still so excited!! AHHH! 

I am STOKED for the release of the second Mystery Skulls Animated video! I'm falling back into Skeleton hell and I don't want to be saved.

I MY FUTURE IS LOOKING UP !

I found a college course that I can apply in advance , a college in my city ( I WON'T HAVE TO MOVE AWAY ANYMORE :D ) that offers animation to make videogames eeeeek so happy :D i'll apply in April, that's when 11th graders can apply in advance, wish me luck! . I really am crossing my fingers I get accepted then my plans after graduation will be solved.  My worries of moving away to go to college for this course are almost erased. by almost I mean I have to get accepted. *squealing*.  This college course  was only offered in another city a few hours away until they added it for September 2017 in the college in my city ! I'm graduating in June 2017. Aggggh adulthood is approaching I can't deal?? but at least college plans are semi figured out for now! :D:D 

30 minutes ago, Ellie said:

I MY FUTURE IS LOOKING UP !

I found a college course that I can apply in advance , a college in my city ( I WON'T HAVE TO MOVE AWAY ANYMORE :D ) that offers animation to make videogames eeeeek so happy :D i'll apply in April, that's when 11th graders can apply in advance, wish me luck! . I really am crossing my fingers I get accepted then my plans after graduation will be solved.  My worries of moving away to go to college for this course are almost erased. by almost I mean I have to get accepted. *squealing*.  This college course  was only offered in another city a few hours away until they added it for September 2017 in the college in my city ! I'm graduating in June 2017. Aggggh adulthood is approaching I can't deal?? but at least college plans are semi figured out for now! :D:D 

Yay!!! This is great for you! Good luck hon!

On 3/19/2016 at 9:48 PM, Spoo said:

I am STOKED for the release of the second Mystery Skulls Animated video! I'm falling back into Skeleton hell and I don't want to be saved.

WHAT where I didn't see is it out yet can i have a link i need to know everything?!

I AM LISTING TO I LIVED BY ONE REPUBLIC (THE SONG AND VIDEO HIT HOME FOR ME) AND IM GRINNING LIKE A FOOOOOOL DUDE IM OVER THE MOON :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I met some total strangers off the internet today to play D&D with them without knowing anything about them and it went very well! It's kind of nerve-wracking to actually roleplay in person with people you don't know at all, sort of a bizarre exposure, but everybody had a good time and they messaged to say that they really enjoyed it and are really excited for next week. I'm so happy it went as well as it did!

(This is much more minor but I also rolled really high stats for my character and I'm super pleased about that too, hue hue.)

33 minutes ago, Junia said:

I met some total strangers off the internet today to play D&D with them without knowing anything about them and it went very well! It's kind of nerve-wracking to actually roleplay in person with people you don't know at all, sort of a bizarre exposure, but everybody had a good time and they messaged to say that they really enjoyed it and are really excited for next week. I'm so happy it went as well as it did!

(This is much more minor but I also rolled really high stats for my character and I'm super pleased about that too, hue hue.)

Ayeee congrats on the stats.

Yes! I am on a writing roll, finally! So many started works and I finally feel inspired to finish them. Hooray! :yay:

I dyed the bottom part of my hair a bit lighter than the top part and I actually really like how it turned out. 

im gonna eat bacon carbonara everything is better then bacon!

I wasn't the reason for the big traffic jam that occured nearby today. I was stuck in it, but I wasn't causing it. :lol: Given how my car's been behaving lately I could have been. 

Also, I now drive my uncle's car instead, which helps. :yay:

Today I discovered that the orange Smarties still taste like orange. Whilst all the other flavours all just taste like standard chocolate, the orange ones still taste of oranges. This made me very happy.

Plus, the last three in the tube I had were all orange ones. So that was a delight when I tipped them out.

Today was a good day.

I finally reached my $50 minimum to redeem my cash back rewards through my credit card. Just in time to pay off the bill for said credit card. I don't believe I'll reach this same level of excitement again until I get that $15 rebate back for the adult gummy vitamins I recently purchased.

^ The other day I got super pumped buying a blanket. Adulthood is filled with simple joys amidst all the horror and heartbreak, I guess.

(In my defence it's a pretty cute blanket!) 

My friends are so sweet and lovely and make me feel like I'm really facilitating a lot of fun DMing for them. Even though I'm such a huge novice, they're all so wrapped up in it that they don't even notice if I make mistakes or have to pause to look something up or whatever, and they're all telling me how much fun they're having. It just makes me feel like a success on a silly, superficial level, but I'm so glad they're having fun! :heart: They mention playing all the time even when it isn't our D&D day and that makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

I'm working with this super outgoing teen in the after-school program that constantly comes up to me and the group leader and goes "funny story" and then tells the most unfunny story. It's hilariously bad that it's funny. :bleh: :lol: