Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I was composing a rather long PM on this site, and I dropped my mouse which caused me to accidentally exit out of the PM box. I was sure that my message was lost and that I'd have to start over from scratch. To my pleasant surprise, when I went to start the PM again, everything I had written was saved except for the subject and the recipient. I'm fairly sure this wasn't always a thing, so that's a great addition to the new forum software. If this was always a feature and I just never had occasion to notice, then whatever. I'm just really glad that I didn't have to rewrite the entire PM.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Shayla said:

I was composing a rather long PM on this site, and I dropped my mouse which caused me to accidentally exit out of the PM box. I was sure that my message was lost and that I'd have to start over from scratch. To my pleasant surprise, when I went to start the PM again, everything I had written was saved except for the subject and the recipient. I'm fairly sure this wasn't always a thing, so that's a great addition to the new forum software. If this was always a feature and I just never had occasion to notice, then whatever. I'm just really glad that I didn't have to rewrite the entire PM.

I just want to add my happiness at this too.

I wrote over 1000 words for an RP post yesterday and my laptop actually RESET ITSELF when I was part way through but when I turned it back on, thinking all was lost given that I had to load up the forum again and go back into the PM, the message was still saved.

I was so happy, I could have cried. So I also love this addition to the forum!

2 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I just want to add my happiness at this too.

I wrote over 1000 words for an RP post yesterday and my laptop actually RESET ITSELF when I was part way through but when I turned it back on, thinking all was lost given that I had to load up the forum again and go back into the PM, the message was still saved.

I was so happy, I could have cried. So I also love this addition to the forum!

I need to third this! Exact same thing happened to me and I was totally over the moon to see that everything wasn't lost, after all. Absolute best thing to come out of this update, in my opinion. Thanks! ^_^ 

I hope this doesnt make me sound self absorbed but as someone whos struggled with acne even more as an adult then I did as a teenager, I finally went to a dermatologist to get it looked at and what they gave me appears to be working. Acne makes me feel self conscious so the fact this stuff is working makes me happy. ^^

...I made my first progress yesterday in my Exposure Therapy homework. Yay. :) Hopefully I can make more progress today.

I'm happy because I just found out I can post here.

I've gotten so much cool stuff over the past few weeks!! It's amazing!!!

Yesterday I went to a Pokemon event at Toys R' US, and got some free trading cards, a kids' activity book, entered a raffle [didn't win, boo :( ], and found the Special Edition Pikachu plush I had been struggling to find! It's a light yellow Pikachu with a "jaquered"/pattern of darker yellow Pikachus and Poke balls in special 20th anniversary packaging! It's a 10" plush, smaller than I thought, and cost $25, but I was struggling to find it at Wal-Mart for weeks!!! :doublethumbsup::wub:

Yesterday my Mom bought me a blue Proud Heart Cat plushie (2004) for $0.50 cents at a garage sale!! It needs to be cleaned a little bit, but it is practically brand new!! ((Shhh!! I already sprayed it with Lysol. ^_^ )) :wub:

Got a Nintendo Wii Classic controller. So, I can play Harvest Moon (SNES) that I got earlier in the week on the Nintendo Wii virtual console. :wub:

Got Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley DLC [all of it] and a new visual novel from the 3DS Nintendo e-shop ((Visual novel by Circle, I think it's something like "Parascientific Escape: Cruise in the Distant Seas". It cost $4.99.))

When I did yoga yesterday, the instructor told me that I have really good back strength! It's a small thing, but it was really flattering and made me really happy! I like feeling strong. :blush:

Today's already just amazing!!! 

I'm still in bed and I haven't had my coffee yet, so that's a pretty serious statement right there :P 

After having felt like a bit of a downer for a couple of weeks this is so liberating and wonderful. Last night I saw some amazing people that I haven't seen in more than a year and when they left I felt all tingly and heartwarm and just ahh.... My Scottish family. I love you!!! :heart: 

People that I care about are making progress in their own lives.

The people I come whining to are always so wonderfully comforting and sweet.

I can almost celebrate my 2 year anniversary as a twin mum.

After having dealt with contractors on a daily basis since October I'm just so happy that part is mostly over and that I now have a roof, new kitchen and new floors :D 

I'm just fucking happy right now!!! 

And this song just adds a cherry on top. :D 

Edited by Juto
Hahahahahahaahahah OMG THIS VIDEO FUCKING SUCKS!!!!! Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 hours ago, Juto said:

Today's already just amazing!!! 

I'm still in bed and I haven't had my coffee yet, so that's a pretty serious statement right there :P 

After having felt like a bit of a downer for a couple of weeks this is so liberating and wonderful. Last night I saw some amazing people that I haven't seen in more than a year and when they left I felt all tingly and heartwarm and just ahh.... My Scottish family. I love you!!! :heart: 

People that I care about are making progress in their own lives.

The people I come whining to are always so wonderfully comforting and sweet.

I can almost celebrate my 2 year anniversary as a twin mum.

After having dealt with contractors on a daily basis since October I'm just so happy that part is mostly over and that I now have a roof, new kitchen and new floors :D 

I'm just fucking happy right now!!! 

And this song just adds a cherry on top. :D 

AND STUPID @AdrianMarx JUST MADE IT EVEN BETTER WITH ALL HIS FLUFFY NONSENSE AND GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! BEST. DAY. EVER.!!! 

Or would be, if someone else would clean my kitchen *eyeroll* oh well, mustn't grumble :P  

A stranger walked up to me on the street and told me that I'm "really beautiful". :blush: And even though others may feel differently, to me it didn't seem like cat-calling or inappropriate in any way, but just like a genuinely nice compliment instead, especially since the guy kept walking right after I said thanks and didn't expect anything else. So that was... nice. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Sophie<3 said:

A stranger walked up to me on the street and told me that I'm "really beautiful". :blush: And even though others may feel differently, to me it didn't seem like cat-calling or inappropriate in any way, but just like a genuinely nice compliment instead, especially since the guy kept walking right after I said thanks and didn't expect anything else. So that was... nice. ^_^ 

Aww that's so sweet! 

AArty is happy for Juto

Edited by Artygirl22

SCW is happy for @Juto too!! 

She is also happy that she will be able to go to her 25th college reunion in May! So excited to see friends she has been out of touch with for so long. ?

I got accepted into my University transfer school! :)^_^ Yayyyy!!!!! Just need to pass this class and graduate now.

9 hours ago, Cutelittlenose said:

I got accepted into my University transfer school! :)^_^ Yayyyy!!!!! Just need to pass this class and graduate now.

Congratulations. 

I met one of my idols today - someone who consistently inspires me to do better as a storyteller, worldbuilder, and improvisationist - and he was so sweet and kind and encouraging and I got his autograph and took a picture with him and oh my god, my heart feels full to bursting right now, I am so happy!! 

22 hours ago, Artygirl22 said:

Congratulations. 

Thank you! I'm really excited and nervous!! :D 

Holy shit! This season of Supernatural is incredible and there's so much destiel, like I am WEAK! This season is like a dream. I'm so happy and so emotional. I can't until it comes back from its small break! 

I'm thinking about this old man I met once whose eyes lit up as he told me all about his beloved childhood pet: a cow named Persephone.

Edited by Icarus Rex

I am so, so grateful to my colleagues for making today normal. I am very grateful for the kindness I was shown today and the silliness that put me at ease when I was not in the best of places. :):wub:

My boss was interested in my semi-thought-out original research proposal!! :D This man is so hard to please, but, omg. Who knew I could actually come up with something original? Now to actually make it plausible and specific....and seven pages, haha. 

Just told my best friend of over 10 years about being asexual. I haven't told that many people outside this forum and being the best best friend he was supportive and wonderful. He said "I get you. You see beauty and attractiveness, but it's the whole sex part that just doesn't do it for you?" 

Summed up perfectly. God I love him.

On 10/04/2016 at 11:20 AM, greetingsfromboston said:

Holy shit! This season of Supernatural is incredible and there's so much destiel, like I am WEAK! This season is like a dream. I'm so happy and so emotional. I can't until it comes back from its small break! 

YES, THIS! :D i've been feeling the same way and get this....

I'm on Instagram a lot these days because of my job.... oh yeah, I HAVE A JOB NOW, another thing I'm really happy about.... I see this post from someone who works on set and the picture is of Baby, all covered in flower stuff... pollen, petals, I don't know which. Maybe it's for an episode or baby is really buried under the stuff but I can't stop imagining that we could have an episode with a (fake) sneezy brother or a little congested talk by any of the cast. This makes me stupidly happy :D