Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

On 12/16/2016 at 2:33 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

The novel DIVE!!, is getting an anime adaptation and will show in the noiteminA time slot. (Think Free! But divers ;) )

David Tennant has been cast as Scrooge McDuck in the new DuckTales.

As a nerd and otaku I am screaming.

im dying FUCK YEEEAH DUCKTALES AND TENNETE I DIE

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spent most of today finishing my Christmas shopping, wrapped all my presents for my friends, watched White Christmas and am now watching A Child's Christmases in Wales with my parents. Feel very Christmassy and happy. :wub:

(Also have I mentioned it's nearly Christmas??? :woot1: )

Holiday feelings are finally starting to kick in. Ive been laying here on the couch just staring at my tree and listening to music. It really makes me genuinely happy. My only complaint is that we're not having a white Christmas this year. Oh well.

Officially off work until the 3rd of January.  That's what I'm talking 'bout!

Had a nice time at Meadowhall shopping centre with @PuddinPop

:joal:

(and she totally didn't have to tell me to "focus!" when I stumbled over my words, immediately after seeing someone being on-topic) :whistle:

I'M DONE!! CHRISTMAS SHOPPING BE GONE FOR ANOTHER YEAR! Now I'm just gonna wrap the crap, do the dishes, and have a very generous drink. Not necessarily in that order. :D

Currently drowning in the amount of beautiful Viktor birthday art on twitter :heart: I love this fandom.

ALL THE CHRISTMAS EXCITEMENT HAS HIT ME AT ONCE FFFFF SAVE ME I CAN'T SIT STILLLLLLLLL

:dancesequence::woot1::rollfast::bounce:

I LOVE CHRISTMAS EVE

AAAHHHH

Family LOVED all the Christmas gifts I had gotten for them! I'm so happy, it's hard to shop good gifts when you don't have much money... but I hit it totally right with everyone. Even the gifts I personally found the most boring (combined window scrape/snow brush for the car, for example) turned out to be exactly what they needed. A rug that I worried would be too boring because of its muted colour became so loved the recipient wouldn't let go of it for the rest of the evening and even refused to let her husband carry it to the car for her. :lol: 

Actually, in spite of the budget for all gifts being at an all-time low, the food cut down with half from normal years for the same reason, this was one of the best Christmas Eves ever. Everyone was truly happy and in high spirits, and there weren't even the usual quarrels.

And when I got home I served my cats a huge helping of moose meat and they were so pleased they haven't stopped purring yet. :lol: 

Best Christmas in years.

19 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Family LOVED all the Christmas gifts I had gotten for them! I'm so happy, it's hard to shop good gifts when you don't have much money... but I hit it totally right with everyone. Even the gifts I personally found the most boring (combined window scrape/snow brush for the car, for example) turned out to be exactly what they needed. A rug that I worried would be too boring because of its muted colour became so loved the recipient wouldn't let go of it for the rest of the evening and even refused to let her husband carry it to the car for her. :lol: 

Actually, in spite of the budget for all gifts being at an all-time low, the food cut down with half from normal years for the same reason, this was one of the best Christmas Eves ever. Everyone was truly happy and in high spirits, and there weren't even the usual quarrels.

And when I got home I served my cats a huge helping of moose meat and they were so pleased they haven't stopped purring yet. :lol: 

Best Christmas in years.

I'm so glad it went perfectly! :D You deserve to enjoy the holidays. I hope your dad got a big lump of coal. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing family. It will be bittersweet, but the loss of our loved one reminds me that I need to cherish the people I have in my life.

1 minute ago, AnonyMouse said:

I'm so glad it went perfectly! :D You deserve to enjoy the holidays. I hope your dad got a big lump of coal. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing family. It will be bittersweet, but the loss of our loved one reminds me that I need to cherish the people I have in my life.

Haha, he wasn't invited. :lol: We might take pity on him after the holidays though, because it turned out my sister and I both actually got him a gift anyway. I got him a cologne that probably isn't the same he wore back when I was a very small child and before everything went to hell, but it smells just like that one. It reminded me that things weren't always bad. I don't know, maybe it will remind him too that he can be better than what he has become.  Probably not, but... if it does, it's worth it. If not, well... I threw the equivalent of 10 bucks down the drain. That's about what a pizza costs. So I wasted a pizza night on him. I can live with that. (please don't remind me of this when my PMS kicks in, though. :P )

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug::heart: 

@Chanel_no5 It really does go to show it is not about the money; it's about being with the people who care for you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

18 minutes ago, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

@Chanel_no5 It really does go to show it is not about the money; it's about being with the people who care for you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Very, very true. And traditions, of course. :lol: It's not Christmas for real until this scene has been aired:

Ffwgs3J.gif

:lol: 

Thank you, and I wish you the same! :D 

I'd say that this year's gift exchange went over pretty well. My family all seemed to really like the gifts I got. Well, I'm not entirely sure how much my mother liked my gift because the stroke makes it difficult to communicate, but I think she liked it, and the gift I got is something that should help her practice her speech in a fun way. But yeah, everyone else seemed pretty happy with their gifts. I got some pretty fun gifts myself. I got a custom Tardis case for my knitting needles that matches the fabric on my knitting bag from my uncle plus some cash on top of that, which was a pleasant surprise. My sister E got me a set of knitting needles in a size I'm missing, a small bag of candy, and a pair of free hospital socks. The last of those had me laughing hysterically just because I love those socks so much that I have at least a dozen pairs already and probably would have been happy if that was the only gift despite knowing that they were gotten for free. I also got a mug with the Van Gogh Tardis design on it from my sister J. I really only drink hot drinks during the winter, so I'm not sure how much I'll use it, but I will definitely use it as much as I can, and maybe use it for juice or something during warmer months(I tend to only drink water out of much larger glasses).

Words cannot describe how happy I am right now! :yay::wub: I have the best online friends, truly the best!! And my family is so lovely, too, and this Christmas has just been amazing so far, and I feel so blessed and have no idea how I deserve any of this! I am just so thankful right now, I can barely express it properly! This is such a wonderful day! I couldn't be happier!! :blush::wub::heart:

Yesterday started out as a pretty shitty day, but then at the Christmas Eve mass I had such a fun time playing clarinet. And I wasn't afraid of playing out and I even got a hug from the director. Today I got a fb message from the cantor and she said I did a nice job and she was so sweet to me. It really made me feel like I was worth something and I'm so happy. 

Today I got some nice clothes and gifts and some of my cousins are over. <3. It's nice to be around them. I'm also happy that my fam liked my presents. :) and we're having great food. This is a good day. 

Just read something posted by someone who also has a crippling fear of flying and how WIFI on planes helped them since they could distract themself with their phone. Actually posted while on the plane.

I don't plan on flying anytime soon but as much as I use my phone, a plane with WIFI definitely would help  (along with booze.) I'm happy this person shared their experience and that I'm not the only one out there who freaks out on planes.

6 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Just read something posted by someone who also has a crippling fear of flying and how WIFI on planes helped them since they could distract themself with their phone. Actually posted while on the plane.

I don't plan on flying anytime soon but as much as I use my phone, a plane with WIFI definitely would help  (along with booze.) I'm happy this person shared their experience and that I'm not the only one out there who freaks out on planes.

Thanks for sharing, that's good to know! I'm scared to death of flying, and I've never even been on an airplane. (Never had an occasion to fly when I was younger, and now I've built it up in my mind as this big, terrifying thing....arrghgh. Plus, I'm claustrophobic.)   I'll need to take the plunge sooner or later, though!

I'm SO excited to have five days off from work, starting tomorrow. Yayyy