• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cally received good news that she will be receiving the rest of her inheritance within a week!  Cally is aware that this makes her sound rather entitled, when in reality this money is allowing her the ability to sort her life out post PhD and find a job without having to worry about paying rent and utilities. 

Holmes is ready to bring in the new year! I'm going to stay positive that this year will at the very least start off nice! :) I'm also ready for New Year's drinking games with my buddies~!

Girlfriend is in another state still with her family, but we've been texting a lot and she's been sending me goofy snapchats, and she called me "babe" for the first time :wub: I'm so happy. 

The day of Christmas granted me with the gift of reconciling a close friendship that was on the rocks... Great surprise indeed, and way better than any material gift I could have received. That person is very dear to me, and I'm very glad to have them back in my life. :heart:

Happy New Year, and much love to you all! :D

I LOVED my Secret Santa-fic!! So yeah, I'm happy as it is!

Edited by Chanel_no5
words that weren't supposed to be there, were there.

I didn't know it was possible to be so happy for break to be over and to be back at school. For the first time in my life, I'm surrounded by similarly minded people and this college is such a great environment for me.

My autocorrect suggested changing a misspelled "impressed" to "I'm poo".  The amount of laughter that resulted brightened up an otherwise dreary evening.

The Pottermore FB page finally put up the Slytherin icon banner. Time to show my house pride!

I booped my dog's snoot this morning when I got home from work and he promptly jumped onto my lap, locked eyes with me, and did the same thing to me. I don't know why but that earned a decent and hearty laugh from me and I really needed it. Thank god for smart puppers! :upsidedwnsmiley:

Omg I'm having waaayyyyyy too much fun with the Sims Creator Demo (I blame @hedgehog!!) Not about to get anything accomplished today :rofl:

3 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Omg I'm having waaayyyyyy too much fun with the Sims Creator Demo (I blame @hedgehog!!) Not about to get anything accomplished today :rofl:

Not sure if I should say "Sorry!" or "You're welcome!" :lol: 

I'll know in 5 days whether I'm going to get to quit the job that screwed me over for a better-paying job doing something engaging and fulfilling. Fingers crossed for me!!!

1 hour ago, Sen Beret said:

I'll know in 5 days whether I'm going to get to quit the job that screwed me over for a better-paying job doing something engaging and fulfilling. Fingers crossed for me!!!

Fingers crossed! i really hope this comes through for you.