• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally found a necklace that I like and can wear with pretty much everything. It's gold and it's my astrology sign, but it's a really small necklace and doesn't hang down that far and I love ittttt <3 

Today: 1. Ed Sheeran released 2 new songs and I love them. :heart: 2. @cally got her Christmas present from me, finally! 3. I finished my BLS recertification (30 and 2) 4. I got out of work early enough to get my car registered and am street legal, at last. 5. Husband and I had a date night. :2lovers:

Holmes got some chocolate infused red wine today and we got out of work early last night which meant I got to go hang out with one of my buddies and he's such a sweetie! Ah, it was such a great day! :heart: :razz:

Edited by SneezyHolmes

Yesterday was pretty bad, but then I had a nice conversation and it totally erased all of the negativity. <3

I don't want to jinx it, but I'm actually excited for and looking forward to the future for the first time in... as long as I can remember, to be honest. I think cool things are finally about to start happening to me...! :zippy: 

Thats awesome @Junia wishing you all the best :hug:

Kinda not important but when I'm on the desktop version of the forum and can see sigs I do love how I see like 3 or 4 YoI ones on a page based on who's posted :lol:  It's cute.  And distracting :heart:

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

I'm having a really good hair day today. :thumbsup2:

Not much else is going right today, but I guess sometimes you gotta appreciate the little things  :lol:

I'm very happy my spacers haven't hurt even a bit over the past 5 days, and hoping to get them out Thursday. Also I'm kind of in a good mood for once.

It's snowing sideways and I'm chore-free, sitting inside, next to the radiator, snacking from a VAST stock of potato chips, chocolate, fruits, sodas and juices, while watching weird Youtube videos and reading/writing smutty fanfiction.

I love my life so much in this moment. :heart: 

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

It's snowing sideways and I'm chore-free, sitting inside, next to the radiator, snacking from a VAST stock of potato chips, chocolate, fruits, sodas and juices, while watching weird Youtube videos and reading/writing smutty fanfiction.

I love my life so much in this moment. :heart: 

I WANT your life so much right now! 

Today I got some news. I scored in the top 95-100% better than all of the kids my age in the entire country on my winter standardized tests. THE ENTIRE COUNTRY! It made me smile so much. It's just one of those things that genuinely makes you feel good about yourself. 

I'm like 85% sure that I'm buying a horse!!!! FINALLY!!!! my boss is cutting me an amazing deal on her because he thinks we'd be a great fit, and it even includes thirty days of training! I'm so beyond excited right now. 

3 hours ago, Cutekats said:

Today I got some news. I scored in the top 95-100% better than all of the kids my age in the entire country on my winter standardized tests. THE ENTIRE COUNTRY! It made me smile so much. It's just one of those things that genuinely makes you feel good about yourself. 

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FAM SLAY

5 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FAM SLAY

:heart:

-

Cutekats was completely able to communicate her feelings to her dad like an adult. She's proud of herself for keeping it together when she got really frustrated.

4 hours ago, Winged said:

I'm like 85% sure that I'm buying a horse!!!! FINALLY!!!! my boss is cutting me an amazing deal on her because he thinks we'd be a great fit, and it even includes thirty days of training! I'm so beyond excited right now. 

Eeeeep! Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly! :heart: