• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Eeeeep! Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly! :heart: 

How did I know you'd see this ;) I went out to see her again tonight and she's skinnier than I had thought, but that just means we'll have some good work to do!

Amazing night with friends, some rp and found an AMAZING YOI fanfic :heart::heart: Twas a good night.

On January 14, 2017 at 0:44 AM, Quing Nerd said:

Congrats on horse!!!

Thank you thank you!!! :D I'm ridiculously excited, it's like all I've been talking about to my offline friends lately haha. 

Other happiness: my DM in my D&D campaign is getting pet rats! I had rats for two and a half years, so I'm looking forward to getting to cuddle with them. 

MYYYYYYY happiness today is the A Series of Unfortunate Events show that dropped 2 days ago on Netflix. It's astounding. A word which here means that the show was so well-executed and compelling that I haven't been able to stop thinking about it for two days straight.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND I GOT DOCTOR WHO WALLET AS A LATE PRESENT

I have school off tomorrow and I'm gonna watch the Bachelor by the fireplace later tonight. Good ole reality tv. Although I've pretty much lost faith in Nick as the Bachelor. 

My dad just surprised me with creamsical ice cream!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY

I've had two coworkers tell me I look like I've lost weight today and while I'm normally uncomfortable with people making comments, good or bad, about my body, they both mentioned it so tactfully that it made me feel good about myself! Especially since I've actually been trying to slim down. It's encouraging to know other people can tell after a week of working out and counting calories!

As expected the cookie and cream hot chocolate is divine!!!

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Track season is starting soon, and conditioning is going on now. Super sore at the moment, but the rush I get from sprinting is unreal, so its all good :) I'm so grateful to my friends for putting up with my competitiveness about running also because I love them <3

45 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

As expected the cookie and cream hot chocolate is divine!!!

I was dying to know what you thought of it! Did you get it from a chain place?

12 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

I was dying to know what you thought of it! Did you get it from a chain place?

No actually got it at a local grocery store in an aisle. So fucking good!

I was really freaked out about my cat yesterday.  I've had cats nearly my entire life and I've gotten pretty good at knowing when to worry and when not to, and the little furry brat had me very worried for a while.  But a trip to the emergency vet, some injections, and a pocketful of tablets later and he's not 100% yet but he's eating his breakfast (or he was...at the moment of typing he is covering it with socks he's stolen from the clean laundry :huh: ) and the vet said he was a little dehydrated but not in immediate danger and holy crap I feel like a weight has been lifted from me.  I am the kind of relieved that comes with random giggling and singing and bouncing around the house.

I've had a pretty easy week, and I got to talk to my friend on Monday. <3 I'm also happy that I have no homework and that my mom let me drive alone with my little sis as a passenger to piano. I got to drive to some songs I really like. XD. I'm also happy that people seem to think I'm ready for my auditions. That makes me slightly less nervous. :lol: 

I got my hair cut today which is right at the top of my list of things that seriously relax me so I'm just floating around feeling blissful and the sun came back out today and it's actually kinda warm but I've still built a fire to bask beside anyway and I just feel so gooooooooood.

I worked out hard this morning and thus don't feel guilty getting a yummy greasy bagel sandwich from McDonald's. When all is said and done I still have a little over 1000 calories left to use today at my discretion!

12 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

a yummy greasy bagel sandwich from McDonald's

Nice!

I'm happy because I'm looking forward to watching the final Sherlock episode this weekend. Yep, I'm a couple of weeks behind!

(for the record, I thought episode 1 was no more than okay, but episode 2 was absolutely superb, possibly the best of the entire series!)

:joal:

For my birthday celebration, my sister got me an elusive King novel... so now my Stephen King book collection is COMPLETE!! :yay::D 

YURIO NENDOROID CONFIRMED!!!

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku