Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

1 hour ago, Junia said:

Moved the fuck ouuuuuut of my parents' house today.

uCUmDX6.gif

ck_1465955832.png 

WOOO!!!!! WAY TO GO YOU MADE IT!!!!!!! :clapping: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holmes had a weird dream that Mycroft was her uncle but it was kind of funny so I keep chuckling about it :lol:

Finally got my period after a terrifying week of uncertainty. :zippy2:

I also have a nap scheduled into my day for this afternoon.

It feels soooo good to have internet in the house again after being without it for the guts of a week.  Plus I took the day off to wait for the installer guy and now I'm just playing video games and drinking energy drinks so that's also a plus.  AND we've switched over to fibre from wireless (which seemed like a great idea at the time!) so internet won't drop when it's really foggy out (not joking) and have to worry about the receiver thingy getting knocked out every time there's a storm.

Saw a friend the other day, and she gave me Star Wars onesies for the babies. One of them says "Han shot first".  (Hell yeah, he did!)  The other one has Admiral Ackbar on it, and it says "It's a crap!" I am still dying laughing.

Im having a spa day and i had the best b day party ever (its actually monday)

I keep coming out to people as trans and it keeps not being as big a deal to anybody as I'm always afraid it will be. 

I had yet another lovely lunch with @PuddinPop and @Joal 555 (just one restaurant over from last time! :laugh:). It's wonderful hanging out and laughing with them, even through embarrassing 'Happy Birthday' productions a few tables over and Joal getting bopped in the back of the head by a balloon! :o  

51 minutes ago, Spoo said:

I had yet another lovely lunch with @PuddinPop and @Joal 555 (just one restaurant over from last time! :laugh:). It's wonderful hanging out and laughing with them, even through embarrassing 'Happy Birthday' productions a few tables over and Joal getting bopped in the back of the head by a balloon! :o  

Are you sure it was a balloon? ;)

ef335f62a01c91647e402912778eb7bc.gif

Super happy because I heard not one, but TWO sneezes from my work crush today!

2 hours ago, Spoo said:

and Joal getting bopped in the back of the head by a balloon!

I'd have given them a stern look using the eyes in the back of my head, if the balloon hadn't already deactivated them :glare:

It's always fun hanging out with two of my best-est friends @Spoo and @PuddinPop !

I'm also happy because after lunch I saw my new optician and my eyesight hasn't deteriorated since last time (okay, it has a bit, but not enough to warrant a new prescription).

:joal:

The impossible highly improbable has happened! :lol: I am no longer single. :wub: And he is just absolutely amazing. It's been six years. I forgot how wonderful falling in love feels. :inlove:

I'm happy because I met two old friends at synagogue this morning that I haven't seen in years. They were visiting my home city, but one now lives in London and the other in Israel. In both cases we immediately hit it off again and we will be reconnecting and staying in touch via social media, as well as meeting up if and when possible.

:joal:

Let's take a moment to appreciate the beautiful harmony that is created by pause button + screenshot. The one way to turn non-fetishy movie/TV scenes into fetishy pictures.

:heart::dribble: 

WonFes merchandise is being RTd on my feed and Viktor prototype nendodroid PLUS skating Viktor and coach Viktor figures. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! $$$$

18 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Let's take a moment to appreciate the beautiful harmony that is created by pause button + screenshot. The one way to turn non-fetishy movie/TV scenes into fetishy pictures.

:heart::dribble: 

My avatar agrees. :D

I have a lot of happies:

It was warm and dry enough to start doing some yard work FINALLY.  I was cleaning out the fridge and found an unopened box of After Eights.  I ordered a brand new computer last week and it should be arriving this week.  I bought a size 10 top yesterday not thinking it would fit me yet but it DID.

7 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

It's 63 degrees out??

I know! It was that today and about 74 yesterday! Totally something to be happy about.