• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Had my annual dentist's appointment today and everything was fine. :D 

So did I and I had no cavities either. *high fives*

I'm really happy about this since I actually am kind of cavity prone and this is the 2nd visit in a row with no cavities. Good news, since I was having tooth pain. From the xrays they said it's likely a sinus issue which sucks, but I'd rather that than more cavities.

I'm making cookies and my house smells like cookies and then soon I will eat cookies. 

I straight up have the best friend ever! And they know exactly who they are~! :hug: 

I slept sooooo much today and got absolutely nothing done, but I regret nothing :sleepysmiley03:

(I'll regret it tomorrow, when I will have a crap ton of crap to get done, but I'll worry about that later :lol:)

Reconnected with some online friends who'd moved away from Skype, one started tweeting again and we're all back on discord now. ^^

My sweet neighbour knocked on my door and asked if I was lonely and wanted to have Christmas lunch with her and her brother + his family. That was sweet. :heart: I declined, but it was still really, really kind of her to offer. 

Every single morning of my life, my cat always tries to convince me that I shouldn't get out of bed so early, I should just stick around and cuddle him and be warm.  And this week he gets to be right every day.    Gotta admit, his way of doing things is pretty relaxing!

I don't know why I get so excited when I'm cooking and low on milk, and there is the exact amount I need left in the container, but I can't help laughing with glee when this happens.

I'm happy to have my car back!

(I've had a courtesy car for more than a week, while my own car was being repaired after someone decided to drive into the back of me :glare: )

:joal:

I'm only not drunk  because I haven't stood up yet! I'm using spell check because I care about my grammar and what I post on the internet. Maybe posting this is a mistake. Maybe it's Maybelline.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be starting a new job in a month so I'm moving out of state to someplace i've never been to! eeeeeeee!

@forestdaze, I actually just did that same thing this month! :laugh: Congratulations to you, and I hope the move goes smoothly~

And I came to this thread to say I LOVE MY JOB, AHHHH!! It's literally my dream job, and I've been enjoying every minute of it. I'm still adjusting to it, but I am so happy to have it. 

When you find the most amazing nb cosplayer who cosplays your favorite character from OW and does pairings with their rl girlfriend and you're fangirling HARD with one of your BFFs over it, all just seems right in the world.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

When you get told every single morning by your 4 year old daughter that you're beautiful and you look perfect. It's the purest, most sweetest thing. I love that little niblet. 

Tomorrow is Thursday which means after class I'm off for 3 days it's the little things

Late start tomorrow, oh yeah, which means shortened classes. Oh and I honestly am loving my Journlaism class. It’s the one class of mine that doesn’t completely suck. 

I'm on a set freezing my butt off going over lines waiting for lighting to be changed around.

I breathe this like oxygen.