Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Spooky said:

I passed my grad school dissertation! WOOHOO! :yay: :dancesequence::wine: 

@Spooky

That's fantastic! Well done!

I'm happy because of Spoo's news.

:trollface:

Forgive me for mentioning this in the  happiness department but I had a seriously tough week mental health wise, it was extremely hard and the worst I've gone through in YEARS but I kept telling myself to keep going and I'd find my way through eventually.  It paid off, and I have a lot of good things to be happy about today but they feel amplified by a million because I am so grateful to just feel like myself again.  So here is my list of things that made me happy before 11 am:

-I got to sleep in until 9:30 and then cuddle my two favourite cats in the whole world

-The words "unseasonably warm" make up the most wonderful phrase in the English language.  It's so nice out! I walked to the shops in a thin long sleeved t-shirt and no jacket! I'm gonna do me some gardening!

-Unseasonably warm plus the smell of fresh rain?  Yes, PLEASE!

-I'm getting all my Halloween decorations out to start putting them up today.

-I was texting this morning and my kitten was pawing at the phone and ended up writing a text of his own that said, quite simply "Yo."  With punctuation and everything.  I can't remember the last time I laughed THAT hard.  (Naturally I sent his text for him.  If he wants to say "yo" who am I to get in his way?)

-I'm currently reading over a script for an audition!!! :D

3 hours ago, SkeletalPhlox said:

Forgive me for mentioning this in the  happiness department but I had a seriously tough week mental health wise, it was extremely hard and the worst I've gone through in YEARS but I kept telling myself to keep going and I'd find my way through eventually.  It paid off, and I have a lot of good things to be happy about today but they feel amplified by a million because I am so grateful to just feel like myself again.  So here is my list of things that made me happy before 11 am:

-I got to sleep in until 9:30 and then cuddle my two favourite cats in the whole world

-The words "unseasonably warm" make up the most wonderful phrase in the English language.  It's so nice out! I walked to the shops in a thin long sleeved t-shirt and no jacket! I'm gonna do me some gardening!

-Unseasonably warm plus the smell of fresh rain?  Yes, PLEASE!

-I'm getting all my Halloween decorations out to start putting them up today.

-I was texting this morning and my kitten was pawing at the phone and ended up writing a text of his own that said, quite simply "Yo."  With punctuation and everything.  I can't remember the last time I laughed THAT hard.  (Naturally I sent his text for him.  If he wants to say "yo" who am I to get in his way?)

-I'm currently reading over a script for an audition!!! :D

That sounds like such an amazing payoff for a rough week. I'm glad you're back in a comfortable space. :heart: Congrats on the audition! And lmfao :rofl: at the cat text, that is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. 

@THE FORUM THANK YOU FOR CARING FOR HELPING ME FOR MESSAGING FOR JUST GIVING ME HOPE. THANK YOU ALL

3 hours ago, Half Alive Hollows Eve said:

@THE FORUM THANK YOU FOR CARING FOR HELPING ME FOR MESSAGING FOR JUST GIVING ME HOPE. THANK YOU ALL

(this reminds me of an oooold topic I started, way back in old times) huuugs :D

21 minutes ago, Crypt_no5 said:

I just watched a fail video that made me laugh so much I cried, and then laugh at the fact that I was laughing so hard I cried, and now I'm exhausted. From laughing. That is a very pleasant feeling. :yay: 

Sharing is caring ;)

Just now, aFraid said:

Sharing is caring ;)

It's just that I'm not sure if it really is funny or if I'm just so stressed out I had to break down in some way. :lol: But yeah, here it is. I totally lost it at the last twi. Two. I mean two. :rofl: 

15 minutes ago, Crypt_no5 said:

It's just that I'm not sure if it really is funny or if I'm just so stressed out I had to break down in some way. :lol: But yeah, here it is. I totally lost it at the last twi. Two. I mean two. :rofl: 

Some of these have me bending over :') 

I especially like https://youtu.be/x84GKqcpY4E and a personal favorite: Nirvana snows like showel spirit

Oh oh and a big warning on this: your stomach and sides will be shot into orbit on this one Click only if you are ready!

Edited by aFraid
2 minutes ago, aFraid said:

Some of these have me bending over :') 

I especially like https://youtu.be/x84GKqcpY4E and a personal favorite: Nirvana snows like showel spirit

I really shouldn't laugh, it hurts like hell to fall on ice, but it LOOKS hilarious! We have a slope up to the hayloft and when it's really icy, you just keep sliding back down unless you have one hell of a speed. And everyone thinks it looks so funny when someone else does it, so no one wants to put sand or salt there for themselves! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Crypt_no5 said:

I really shouldn't laugh, it hurts like hell to fall on ice, but it LOOKS hilarious! We have a slope up to the hayloft and when it's really icy, you just keep sliding back down unless you have one hell of a speed. And everyone thinks it looks so funny when someone else does it, so no one wants to put sand or salt there for themselves! :lol: 

The only proper response to that is "HAY!" ok, that was dumb :') 

Anyway, I'm happy today as I have a loving family and great friends :) and this amazing community :D

I'm blissfully drowsy  and chatting with my bae. Life is quite good! ^_^

I'm happy that I can look forward to being happy as the happiest person I know has booked tickets to come visit me and inject me with pure happiness straight into the core.

I'm happy about two things today: 

my ongoing writing project just crossed the word limit from novella into novel. So I'm officially working on a novel now. :yay: 

My sister is moving ahead with her education and career, she has a rocksteady marriage, lots of friends, she looks good and has a more than decent income. Of course I'm happy for her, but as someone who really doesn't have much, it hurts sometimes. I look at her and think "she has it all". But then I looked at my pets and thought, truly heartfelt: "But so do I". So yes. I'm happy. 

1 hour ago, Crypt_no5 said:

I'm happy about two things today: 

my ongoing writing project just crossed the word limit from novella into novel. So I'm officially working on a novel now. :yay: 

My sister is moving ahead with her education and career, she has a rocksteady marriage, lots of friends, she looks good and has a more than decent income. Of course I'm happy for her, but as someone who really doesn't have much, it hurts sometimes. I look at her and think "she has it all". But then I looked at my pets and thought, truly heartfelt: "But so do I". So yes. I'm happy. 

Everyone's "all" is different, depending on the person. I'm glad you were able to recognize the wonderful things in your life, too... including a novel in progress!!

2hejcew.jpg

Doesn't even do it justice but welcome to the view from my hotel room. :omg:

Hope this isn't too big or anything, I can't figure out how to preview a post on mobile.

That feeling when you start to have a panic attack and she calms you down and promises everything is okay without judging..god she's perfect in every way. :inlove: 

On 10/26/2017 at 10:06 AM, helyzelle said:

I won something! From a wonderful local store! I never win anything! Can't wait to go pick it up! I won something! Me!:bounce:

As someone who never wins anything either, I'm totally THRILLED for you!! :yay::cheers: 

Edited by Chanel_no5