Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Last night, another girl complimented me, saying she thinks my body is perfect and that she'd love to look like me. :blush: Since I pretty much hate my body and dream about looking differently at least once a day... that was incredibly unexpected and so so sweet! The fact that somebody else might think of my body is beautiful is... very strange to me, but hearing it and trying to believe it was just so wonderful! <3

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cooked and baked with my daughter all day. The kitchen was a shambles in between. But it doesn't matter - it was so much fun! :D

I got a black toy poodle a few months ago and I love her to bit’s. She keeps me busy all day and sometimes at night. It’s so worth it owning a pet. ❤️

Yesterday, in class, a girl I have wanted to be friends with asked for my number. :)

It's Friday evening so no more work and I'm on the way in to my weekly acting class which is the most fun it is possible to have.

The man who wrote the anti-trans bathroom bill just lost the election to Danica Roem, a trans woman. Hell to the yeah.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
11 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

The man who wrote the anti-trans bathroom bill just lost the election to Danica Roem, a trans woman. Hell to the yeah.

FUCK YEAH

Just passed my interview and got a new job! Hoping my luck is finally starting to turn around! :lol: 

Trying to enjoy this calm, uneventful night because they seem fewer and farther between as of late.

I had no idea how clouded my brain was with worry until the reason for the worry was lifted and I have spend today in an utter state of "OH THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO THINK PROPERLY, I'D FORGOTTEN LOL".  "Living" feels worlds better than "coping".

47 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I had no idea how clouded my brain was with worry until the reason for the worry was lifted and I have spend today in an utter state of "OH THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO THINK PROPERLY, I'D FORGOTTEN LOL".  "Living" feels worlds better than "coping".

I only read your blog entry today, otherwise I would've gotten in touch. But you have no idea how happy I am that things turned out alright!!! Words aren't sufficient, so I'll do it the emoji way: :hug::heart::hug: 

I'm going with my students/pupils (which word is correct for 13-15 years old children?) on a trip to London one of my colleague is orginizing in may 2018. (And we're going to visit the Harry Potter studio.) I'm really excited about this!!! I love my job (not only because I'm going to London, just... I love it.)