Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

On 2/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, Cutelittlenose said:

I love Ace Attorney!! Have you played Spirit of Justice yet? 'Cause that's the next one. :)

I haven't played it yet D: I've watched the prologue and some trailers, but I need to finish Dual Destinies first and I'm still at the first Turnabout xD

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am getting a pay increase independent of my annual review starting in January so that's pretty neat.  

On 12/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, EvaBloom said:

I haven't played it yet D: I've watched the prologue and some trailers, but I need to finish Dual Destinies first and I'm still at the first Turnabout xD

Ooooh have fun!!

I like how warm it is in my room since it finally started to get cold in Texas.

I got a student who hated reading to enjoy reading!! I brought a phonics kit at my school's book fair and im going to do some tutoring for my lower level students. For him and his older bro who i teach....im going to give them some Walter Dean Myers ssince i got them into it.

24 minutes ago, Arty said:

I got a student who hated reading to enjoy reading!! I brought a phonics kit at my school's book fair and im going to do some tutoring for my lower level students. For him and his older bro who i teach....im going to give them some Walter Dean Myers ssince i got them into it.

YOU'RE DOING GREAT ARTY IM SO FREAKING PROUD

Just got commissioned to draw about $20 worth of stuff! It's probably not much to most but for me, it's a major confidence booster that my art has reached a point that someone is willing to pay genuine money for it! :D Ya'll can't see it but I'm doing a happy jig! :woot0::hyper:

40 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Just got commissioned to draw about $20 worth of stuff! It's probably not much to most but for me, it's a major confidence booster that my art has reached a point that someone is willing to pay genuine money for it! :D Ya'll can't see it but I'm doing a happy jig! :woot0::hyper:

That's great to hear!  Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Luisa39 said:

That's great to hear!  Congratulations!

Thank you! 

Also gonna add to my earlier post that I bought Pokemon Ultra Sun today and I got a free keychain charm with it! :D 

I have done Sunday's shopping on Friday (which makes it Friday's shopping I suppose) but now I am ahead of the game!

:joal:

14 hours ago, Rook said:

YOU'RE DOING GREAT ARTY IM SO FREAKING PROUD

This comment  made me happy💖💖

The last three episodes of Gotham were SO FUCKING GOOD I am so excited for whatever is coming next.

ETA The Orville finale kicked ass too and now I'm sad I have to wait for these awesome shows to come back.

Edited by Anonymouse

Felt the best I have in days. I'd like to think I'm slowly regaining myself once more. I'm so very thankful for my friends and the kind words offered by others here. You guys are the best and I really do appreciate you all! ^_^

Edited by SneezyHolmes
1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

@SneezyHolmes that's great to hear :hug:

THIS MADE ME HAPPY!!!

:hug: Also, that video was so dang cute! Those dogs are so fluffy!

I think this pumpkin pie ice cream is even better than actual pumpkin pie.

I'm realizing I have more friends than I thought. Even if I rarely reach out to them and am just an awful friend in general. People are still there despite that. It's a nice feeling.

CLN is finished with her accounting class and caught up with all of her Russian homework!!! :) 

Put up the Christmas tree with my parents (helped by the family cats) and am Christmassing very hard right now!!!:wub::woot1::wub:

So excited for the Sanrio Boys anime  (サンリオ男子; Sanrio Danshi) coming in January 2018. It's about high school boys (and one male high school teacher) who love Sanrio Characters. :) The sanrio characters promoted are Hello Kitty, Pom Pom Purin, My Melody, Little Twin Stars, Cinnamoroll, Badtz Maru, and Kero Kero Keroppi. :) It started as live-action promotion with actors and moved on to a successful manga, Japanese otome dating sim game, and now an upcoming anime. :) 

(Two of the main characters dancing with Pom Pom Purin [the dog])

((First trailer for the anime))