Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

48 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Best way to forget about being down: throwing lots of misery onto your favourite fictional character. ^_^ 

Best therapy ever   :evilsmiley03::D

Today is a much better day than yesterday. Can't ask for much more than that  :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My scrappy, underdog Division III ultimate team just beat two DI teams and only lost by 1 point to our rival and it feels so so so good to practice hard and have it pay off. Sports make me happy in a way that nothing else can

And today we practiced in the snow while listening to Christmas music :santa: 

There's nothing like finally lying down in your bed after spending all day on your feet. :sleep:

As my new profile pic might suggest, I'm reaaallly looking forward to seeing Dean in a cowboy hat in tonight's new SPN epidode   :awesum:

Off work for five days!!!!   :rollslow::rollfast::rollslow:

(and I'll admit it...I really just wanted to see if could get those little happy faces to roll into each other. I knew it probably wouldn't work, but I'm still a little disappointed :lol:)

I get to volunteer at the local cat cafe tomorrow morning for the first time, cats best get ready I’m gonna cuddle so many of them oh yes :D 

Just saw Thor: Ragnarok and, holy heck on a cracker, it was amazing! So many fic ideas, so little time! :o 

Edited by SneezyHolmes
8 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Just saw Thor: Ragnarok and, holy heck on a cracker, it was amazing! So many fic ideas, so little time! :o 

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AND HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A company I would really like to work for is going to get back to me on Friday. Really nervous, but also a little excited! I've been trying to look at these opportunities with less fear and more openness, so it's something to look forward to instead of something to dread. No matter what the news is, I'm going to try and meet it in stride and be happy that there was even a conversation in the first place. We'll see what happens! tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow.gif

OMG, a third When They Cry series is going to come out!! (Chronologically, it's When They Cry #5) It's a Murder-Mystery series by Ryukishi07.

I'm relieved because a monster of a week is almost over; and I somehow managed to stay healthy. Four of my colleagues have gotten sick. And we are only eight at our small school. One is missing still Tuesday, another since Wednesday, the two others have kept dragging themselves through the week with terrible colds and bad voices.

Can you imagine that we had to do parents conferences on Monday until 8 pm although the heating at our school is turned down at 3 pm? And it's winter outside with temperatures around freezing point... To save energy might be a nice idea - but that's just crazy...

My mom and I had lunch today. Asian food. My mom had chicken lettuce wraps and we had crab rangoon and kimchi. And I had a cashew stir fry with chicken and vegetables and brown rice. 

I got myself a new Care Bear today!  

I found my Share Bear (Care Bears 35th anniversary beanies) at Toys R’ Us. It was the one I was wanting, too!! 

To put it in perspective, there were a ton of large and random stuffed animals stuffed into the shelves all willy nilly and this one was sticking up at the front on an edge, and it was a miracle I found it.

4 hours ago, facet said:

We've got tickets for this summer!

I'm really excited! I hope you get to go too!! :D

EDIT: AND TODAY'S THE START OF GAMINGMAS!!! YAYA!

I don't think I'm going to go anymore, actually (but that's okay).

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT SHELTER 2 VIDEO BUT I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE YET.

Well... I recently installed in my tablet the game "Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies" and is awesooome! I'm like a fangirl right now! <3

(For any Ace Attorney fans around here... I love Apollo Justice, lol).

1 hour ago, EvaBloom said:

Well... I recently installed in my tablet the game "Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies" and is awesooome! I'm like a fangirl right now! <3

(For any Ace Attorney fans around here... I love Apollo Justice, lol).

I love Ace Attorney!! Have you played Spirit of Justice yet? 'Cause that's the next one. :)