Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I am SO GLAD the forum is back online again! 

I also find it highly amusing how addicted I am to this place. :lol: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so happy that the company I work for is open and accepting of everyone on their team, no matter race, religion, gender.  The fact people can openly ask for their pronouns to be changed and we're all like, "sure okay! no problem!", just gives me some hope for this world.  It takes the essence of just be yourself to the next level.  I love it and am proud to be a part of it. ^^

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

I've been experiencing a level of clarity and excitement for the future that I've never known before. The timing is strange, because the Big Picture looks so terminally bleak, but the small picture is starting to feel shockingly alright. :lol:

Getting to work ten to fifteen minutes earlier makes all the difference to a teacher. AKA Arty can breathe for a bit.

Realized my instant coffee was still good! A Holmes with coffee is a happy Holmes! :):D 

A positive and a negative update;

The negative side is I'm so bad with money, the positive side is that I bought myself the gosh darn best pair of headphones purchasable for money! B)

Three words:  Star.  Trek.  Discovery.

Not entirely pleased at the Klingon design, I'd prefer TV-verse to stay TV-verse and not have movie-verse stuff creeping in but it's been so long since we've had a Trek series on TV and I have very high hopes for it judging from the opening episodes!  Seriously this is a good year for me entertainment-wise, every franchise I love is releasing cool new stuff and I'm just here rolling around in it.

^I don't know anything about Star Trek but it's definitely always a good feeling when there's new tv shows to be watched! :D 

--------------

My dog has been an absolute ham today! He's so cute and even though he's just a dog, he's definitely my best bud! I was baby talking him a little bit ago and his only response was to hop onto my lap and lightly head butt me. Lol yeah I'm a proud pet parent! xD

I finished Attack on Titan season 2... and it was awesome!

But now it's over I need to wait for the next season. It should be out in the next couple of decades <_<

^ Crap I need to finish AoT2

Sold a keychain and a bracelet this week. (One was to my mother in law but it still counts!) :D

CLN just got back from eating lunch with her parents. It was delicious. We went to an Italian place and CLN had gelato that was out of this world.

Holme's aunt just shared an extremely old picture on FB of my great grandmother going on a hayride with me, my mother and some cousins and it warms my heart so much! God I miss my great grandmother but seeing her so smiley and happy in the pic is such a good feeling and it reminds me of all the good times I had with her growing up. :) 

I would just like to say that I have made the medical decision to get rid of my period and it is the best decision of my life and literally cuts my chronic pain in half. So. Happy. Fuck you womanhood this bitch is free.

On 2017-10-01 at 2:36 PM, Crypt_no5 said:

The first Northern of the season is blowing today, but the sun is out too, so it's ideal Chanel weather. :wub: I love autumn so much!

Bu... But... It's cold, it's unforgiving, it's pollenless :o (okay, autumn is effing beautiful with all the colours, the cozyness of hot chocolate and christmas getting closer and all that but... Still!? :D

6 minutes ago, aFraid said:

Bu... But... It's cold, it's unforgiving, it's pollenless :o (okay, autumn is effing beautiful with all the colours, the cozyness of hot chocolate and christmas getting closer and all that but... Still!? :D

Haha, I'm VERY hot-blooded, I thrive in chilly weather. The pollen thing is a bummer though, but you know what? Scented candles can be quite the allergy trigger in some people, I'm just sayin'. ;) And there's always pollen season somewhere! ^_^ 

7 minutes ago, Crypt_no5 said:

Haha, I'm VERY hot-blooded, I thrive in chilly weather. The pollen thing is a bummer though, but you know what? Scented candles can be quite the allergy trigger in some people, I'm just sayin'. ;) And there's always pollen season somewhere! ^_^ 

Two very good points ;) not to mention fur allergies etc B)

I'm as thin as an A4, so freezing is one of my few skills ehehe

36 minutes ago, aFraid said:

Two very good points ;) not to mention fur allergies etc B)

I'm as thin as an A4, so freezing is one of my few skills ehehe

Exactly. And wool allergies, now that the weather is getting colder. :P 

I don't exactly have that problem myself! :lol: I'm well-isolated. The only time I'm freezing is if I'm getting sick, or if I'm very, very tired (or hungry, for some reason. :yay: )

2 hours ago, aFraid said:

Ragweed pollen abounds in the fall where I live. It is a mixed blessing :dead:

I really do love the fall,  but the only bad thing is knowing that winter is encroaching...I'm also very skilled at freezing my ass off :cold3:

Sold another piece of jewelry and now I'm getting a heavenly lavender scrub pedicure. :D

My dad ordered pizza and pudding to be delivered to my uni flat to cheer me up :cryhappy:

Pizza is good but mainly my dad is just so sweet :lol:

^That's super nice and sweet of him!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I just had some killer cheesecake, the weather is cool but nice, and my animation skills are slowly improving! All in all, I'm feeling pretty good! :)