Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

i went to see my favorite band in concert for the first time ever yesterday and it was amazing and i got to be in the second row right next to the stage!!! and the lead singer made eyecontact with me and they came out for TWO ENCORES which the girl standing next to me said they never do and i got this t-shirt!! and they played a lot of my favorite songs 😭 😭 💕 💕 💕 ❤ ❤ 💕💕💯 🎉 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remembering how nights used to be vs. now when I can lie in bed feeling secure and looking at whatever I want on my phone and laughing over stupid shit with my friends. :heart: So grateful for this life.

aww mouse. that post alone makes me so happy ❤️

i'm also pretty happy bc my mom ordered me a nice desk today and i cooked myself one of my favorite comfort foods this evening :3 

4 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Remembering how nights used to be vs. now when I can lie in bed feeling secure and looking at whatever I want on my phone and laughing over stupid shit with my friends. :heart: So grateful for this life.

I'm happy because of this post!

:joal:

9 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I'm happy because of this post!

:joal:

You are so sweet! You and Q. :heart:

I am happy that Joal and Q are happy. :D

I'm also thrilled that these med adjustments and additions seem to be working because this is the first time I've been able to walk into my internship in months without experiencing intense anxiety. My brain isn't getting snagged on awful awful thoughts as often or for as long. I can feel my brain chemistry shifting and I'm feeling so optimistic!

On 5/7/2019 at 5:44 PM, Anonymouse said:

I'm also thrilled that these med adjustments and additions seem to be working because this is the first time I've been able to walk into my internship in months without experiencing intense anxiety. My brain isn't getting snagged on awful awful thoughts as often or for as long. I can feel my brain chemistry shifting and I'm feeling so optimistic!

I'm so happy for you, Mouse. :hug::heart:   That is such a relief!!!

Edited by Chanel_no5
8 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm so happy for you, Mouse. :hug::heart:   That is such a relief!!!

I'm also happy that my li'l old lady horse is in splendid mood and plays around like a youngster. :cryhappy:  She's had a rough winter with injuries, disease, and depression, and for a while it seemed like we'd have to take things to the end of the road, but we weathered it out and now she's back to her usual healthy, bossy, obnoxious, playful self. :wub: 

❤️ That horse is a marvel!

On 4/25/2019 at 4:24 PM, FadedRose said:

Also I’m having a birthday party this weekend. The theme? The office. I’m so excited!

I love The Office. Hope you had a good birthday party.

I do love when karma is justifiably served.

my commission slots are all full! this is the first time i've had enough art commissions to work on to have to shut them down for a little while, i'm so happy 😭 💕💕 💕

i have the exquisite privilege of being surrounded by so, so many absolutely wonderful people.

edit: i just finished up with a voice chat on discord that i was in for literally twelve hours. it fucking ruled. i love the people who are close to me so much.

Edited by Jejune

i got an amazing haircut today and it looks exactly how i wanted it to come out, i'm absolutely thrilled. DM me for pics if you want to see! :D❤️ 

Coming out of my dissertation-hibernation because I finished my undergraduate degree and finally have some time to chill!!! And I got accepted for a masters degree starting from September!! :yay:

That's awesome, @MaiMai! Congratulations! 🎉🎊🍻

I hope the masters degree will be interesting and a good next step in your career (and that you'll have a blast until then!) Enjoy Uni-free life after the time of dissertation madness ^^ 😊

I want to nerd out for a minute, because I am a nerd, and this makes me very happy, soo... 

I'm very much into Pokémon Go and have always played alongside my brother - we spend the Community Days together each month and brag to each other and send sightings to each other etc. But he couldn't go out this community day, so I thought I'd be all alone - we always go into the city centre of where I live and there is usually 100+ people there. But I went into the little village near where I live rather than the city centre on my own, and I met some truly amazing people who I got to play PoGo with and walk around with and hang out and it was just so much fun. It makes me so happy that this game is bringing people together, even after all this time, and still has such a huge amount of people still playing. I'm now also in a Raid group chat on Facebook for people near me and we all meet up and Raid together and everyone is so lovely ❤️

And I also caught 2 shinies this week as well :zippy: (it was Aron and Machop if you were wondering x3) 

Also, any players out there who want to exchange friend codes, hmu. I'm a daily player ✌

3 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

I want to nerd out for a minute, because I am a nerd, and this makes me very happy, soo... 

I'm very much into Pokémon Go and have always played alongside my brother - we spend the Community Days together each month and brag to each other and send sightings to each other etc. But he couldn't go out this community day, so I thought I'd be all alone - we always go into the city centre of where I live and there is usually 100+ people there. But I went into the little village near where I live rather than the city centre on my own, and I met some truly amazing people who I got to play PoGo with and walk around with and hang out and it was just so much fun. It makes me so happy that this game is bringing people together, even after all this time, and still has such a huge amount of people still playing. I'm now also in a Raid group chat on Facebook for people near me and we all meet up and Raid together and everyone is so lovely ❤️

And I also caught 2 shinies this week as well :zippy: (it was Aron and Machop if you were wondering x3) 

Also, any players out there who want to exchange friend codes, hmu. I'm a daily player ✌

oh my gosh congrats on the awesome community day!! adfkjsdf i've been too shy to go to one in person yet but it looks really fun.... maybe next time.... 

i'd gladly add you if you want to be pogo friends!! dm me your code :D

@PuddinPop Seeing you back around here made me really happy! :heart: You have been missed. 

I'm also happy that my aching body has greatly improved since last night/early morning. Still hurts, and in more places, but now the level of pain is completely manageable. And the weather is cooler and the sky is mostly cloudy. And I get money on Monday, which now doesn't look like an eternity away. :lol: 

And now I'm gonna self-indulge in some fetishy writing so Chanel-specific that not even you guys are going to get to read it! :rofl:  Well, mostly because I'm going to write it in my first language, but anyway. :lol: