• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a job interview tomorrow morning with a place that will not only pay me a little bit more than what I'm making now, they'll also give me full-time hours AND health and dental benefits. And it's more or less the same type of work I'm doing now (front desk reception). I'm stoked. I applied Saturday night and they called me first thing this morning, so they seem eager to get in me for an interview. I'm so, so happy at the prospect of leaving my current job.

Just now, murphy dee said:

I have a job interview tomorrow morning with a place that will not only pay me a little bit more than what I'm making now, they'll also give me full-time hours AND health and dental benefits. And it's more or less the same type of work I'm doing now (front desk reception). I'm stoked. I applied Saturday night and they called me first thing this morning, so they seem eager to get in me for an interview. I'm so, so happy at the prospect of leaving my current job.

best of luck in landing the new job!! <33

Just now, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

best of luck in landing the new job!! <33

Thank you!!!  ;0; ❤️

6 hours ago, murphy dee said:

I'm stoked. I applied Saturday night and they called me first thing this morning, so they seem eager to get in me for an interview. I'm so, so happy at the prospect of leaving my current job.

I really hope this works out for you!

I'm happy that Gavin and Stacey will be returning for a Christmas Special this year!

Tidy.

:joal:

A new girl started at work and while I thought she was super intimidating, we actually hit it off pretty great and are going to get Taco Bell! Yay for new friends! :D 

Edited by SneezyHolmes
oh no she's cute!

Went back to the Dr because something in my foot didn’t feel right after getting insoles, and it turns out something wasn’t right indeed and he fixed it and now the pain is slowly subsiding and I can walk normally again. 

You ever just think about how things were and how things are now and just fucking soar

44 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

You ever just think about how things were and how things are now and just fucking soar

hell yea!!

I just watched all of Good Omens in one afternoon and it was so. freaking. good.

Made some killer Hawaiian meatballs and they're soooo good! 😋🍛🍴😁

i was able to talk to my mom and explain to her how i felt about our conversation the other day, and she seemed to understand this time. i feel better now. ❤️ 

6 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i was able to talk to my mom and explain to her how i felt about our conversation the other day, and she seemed to understand this time. i feel better now. ❤️ 

I'm so glad to hear this! :heart:

I am working from home today snacking on chocolate brioche with my iced coffee and excited to have my sneezefucking friends over for the weekend. Happy Friday ya'll. ✌

On 6/19/2019 at 11:24 AM, MaiMai said:

I just watched all of Good Omens in one afternoon and it was so. freaking. good.

Wasn’t it? I loved the show so much! :D 

I came here to say that I’ve started watching Star Trek: Discovery and I really, REALLY like it so far. 🖖

I am so damn happy right now! I was cleaning out under my bed, and I found a crystal pyramid prism that I'd lost many years ago. I mean I knew it had to be in my bedroom, but numerous searches had come up empty, so there was always this fear that it had somehow accidentally gotten thrown away. I positively squealed with joy when I found it! 😂

Had a short shift at work and now I am getting an absolute kick out of watching my budgies bathe for the first time and argue over who gets to sit in the dish! :laugh:

Spoiler

Image may contain: bird

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Added a picture!
6 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Had a short shift at work and now I am getting an absolute kick out of watching my budgies bathe for the first time and argue over who gets to sit in the dish! :laugh:

Hide contents

Image may contain: bird

Issa BIRB ISA BABY BIRB okay enough of my theatrics no but seriously this is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen can you send me more photos please these are honestly precious

30 minutes ago, Ashlex said:

Issa BIRB ISA BABY BIRB okay enough of my theatrics no but seriously this is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen can you send me more photos please these are honestly precious

You're not wrong, Winifred is a baby! I'm not sure of her exact age but I don't believe it to be any older than a year max! :) Yeah, I can message you on Skype if you'd like?

12 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

You're not wrong, Winifred is a baby! I'm not sure of her exact age but I don't believe it to be any older than a year max! :) Yeah, I can message you on Skype if you'd like?

Please please yes please