Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

8 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

@PuddinPop Seeing you back around here made me really happy! :heart: You have been missed

Thank you so much, Chanel :hug: I don't need to add anything else here because this right here made me happy~

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love my father so much. He’s genuinely the nicest, most kind-hearted person on the planet and I couldn’t ask for a better dad 

Today I kicked all my physical struggles in the butt!! I've been brave, strong (physical) and in fighting spirit! If someone laughed (which happened (!) of me today, I guess they would have applauded me if they knew what physical struggles I have atm! I FEEL HOPE AGAIN!! I'll come back!!

You know you're getting old when you're happy you only spent 5 mins in the SoS getting your licensed renewed. :rofl:

I got a new bird tonight and got to try a new restaurant! A nice combo reward for busting my a** at work this morning! All in all, it's been a good day! :) :D :dancesequence::heart: 

Videos about people trying celebrity diets or vegan diets for a week are hilarious.

Winifred is attempting to learn how to use the cuttlebone...with mixed results! :laugh: I love this bird, she is sassy and hyper and doesn't take Edgar's nonsense!

Spoiler

Image may contain: bird

A celebrity I admire/adore called me ‘dear heart’ on Instagram today, and I just :inlove: :wub: :heart:.  *happy sigh*

I finished the Good Omens series and it's so wonderfully done. Everyone from the main cast to the lowly lesser demons are perfect. Neil Gaiman outdid himself making his and Terry's book come to life. It represents PoC and non-binary beautifully.  I highly recommend it.  Aziraplale and Crowley 💜🖤

This entire show made me so happy.

I won my first official individual bowling match today!

#beginnersluck?

:joal:

Watching The Lord of the Rings films for the first time since I was forced to watch them when I was 7 and hated them ( :lol: ) and I actually really really love them!

also I love Aragorn bye

Edited by MaiMai

On the topic of PRIDE MONTH,

I was babysitting two girls today, age 6 and 8. Today, while we were eating lunch, the older daughter started asking me if it was okay for a girl to marry a girl and a boy to marry a boy. I obviously responded yes, and she agreed, and we had an important conversation about why it’s okay to love people of the same sex. 

I’m so glad that there are SOME parents out there that are educating their kids about this kind of stuff and teaching them that it’s okay and perfectly natural to love someone of the same sex. I’m so proud of these little girls for knowing how important it is to treat anyone and everyone with respect.

One of my fave mmo's is releasing pride stuff for June including trans stuff since the company employs several artists who identify as trans or nb. Always nice to see companies actually care about Pride and not just trying to exploit it.

WOOOOOOH I PASSED MY THESIS, I HAVE A BA DEGREE I’M SO HAPPY 🍾 

Edited by Sooph
Typo
52 minutes ago, facet said:

Congratulations, @Sooph!!!

That's totally awesome! Do something nice for yourself to celebrate!! 🎉 :cheers: 🎉

Thanks @facet! I couldn’t be happier. Currently having a tiny bit of champagne, haha, I’ll definitely be celebrating some more tonight!

28 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

good job @Sooph!! u did it!! :D🎉🎉🎉

Thanks Q! I certainly did, took me a bit longer but I got there :D

On 6/5/2019 at 3:06 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I finished the Good Omens series and it's so wonderfully done. Everyone from the main cast to the lowly lesser demons are perfect. Neil Gaiman outdid himself making his and Terry's book come to life. It represents PoC and non-binary beautifully.  I highly recommend it.  Aziraplale and Crowley 💜🖤

This entire show made me so happy.

GOOD OMENSSSS

9 hours ago, luckyleprechaun said:

GOOD OMENSSSS

:D

I love when friends give you compliments that aren't like...huge (if that makes sense). Just nice little things to make you smile. Ex: Anytime I find art blogs on tumblr I like I always show my bff Wombat.  We have basically the same taste in art.  I happened on one yesterday after seeing it on the "radar" a gorgeous piece of Crowley, Gabriel and Aziraphale.  I shared it and then another one which I'd forgotten to show Wombat.  They're response "You find the best art blogs."  Just a nice little compliment.  Made me feel good. ^^

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Enjoying a nice day off, the weather is pleasantly cool yet overcast and I love it! Gonna make some hopefully killer pork chops for dinner and play some Sims 4 I was lucky enough to get on sale for eight bucks! :D