Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

20 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

This show makes me so happy. I'm glad you like it. 

I love it omg, Azira and Crowley are so cute together and I regret not jumping on the bandwagon sooner! And I fully intend to waste my next day off writing about them like a responsible adult! :lol: 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, facet said:

tenor.gif

They are honestly so much fun to write! I love all the Good Omens content that I've been seeing both here and elsewhere.

Everyone has their own take and flavor with it too and it just makes my heart so full!!! :heart: 

Image result for one of you gif

I've been going back and reading all of the stories and I have way more appreciation for the art that's been posted! I've got so many idea's and so little time and all I wanna do is talk about them! :D :heart: 

Okay, storytime. A couple of weeks ago, I saw a young crow moping around the apartment building where I live. He couldn't fly, not because he was too young but because he'd been beaten up by something so there were lots of feathers in his wings that were ripped off, meaning his wings couldn't hold the air. So he walked. That in and of itself didn't seem to bother him too much, but there's not a lot of food for a hungry bird around here, and it hadn't rained for days so he didn't have any water either. Now, I had spotted him several days in a row, huddling up close to the house building so the seagulls wouldn't notice and attack him (because they're such a bunch of bullies), but it wasn't until the third day that I saw him attempt to fly and I could see the "hole" in his wings. I can't exactly take a bird in, not with two cats, but I figured I could at least put out some water and something to eat, giving him a chance, so I did. I literally went to the store and bought an apple just for this bird, because I figured he could probably use the sugar, and I even peeled it in case he had hurt his beak too in whatever fight he was in, how ridiculous can a person be? :rolleyes: Anyway. The next day, more than half of the apple was pecked away, and there was no sign of him. Nor was there any blood or feathers anywhere, so it seemed he hadn't been taken by anything. I assumed I'd never know what happened to him. 

Today, a little crow came walking (!) in through the gate. It had to have been my crow baby, because he still had a little "hole" in the same spot of his wings when he spread them, but it looked like the feathers were growing back. And he seemed just fine otherwise, not scared and depressed the way he seemed a few weeks ago. He walked around a bit, then he got company from another crow, and they left together. Walking. :lol: 

So... I'm really, really happy to know he made it and that he seems to be recovering fine!!!  :heart:  I hope he manages to stay safe from cats if he can't fly yet, but if he has survived for several weeks so far he probably knows a good hiding place. Or has a bunch of family/friends that protects him. I really needed a positive boost right now, and this gave it to me. ^_^  

Thank you so much for sharing that Chanel. I love crows and that was awesome of you to help him out like that. For future reference, crows really love peanuts too (unsalted and preferably in the shell), but in that situation I think the apple was a good idea to help hydrate him. There have been documented cases of crows helping out hurt/disabled members of their flock, so I'm sure you're right that he's got some bird friends looking out for him.

Thanks for helping that crow out, Chanel! Crows also have impeccable memories/ability to identify humans that help them so maybe if you're lucky this bird will start coming around even after it's healed and bring you small trinkets that it finds as a thank you! :D 

----------------------------------

I'm finally gonna make taco's today and I'm really excited. Been craving them for like a week now! Also gonna devote my day to writing or drawing some 'Good Omens' stuff! :) 

41 minutes ago, Shay said:

Thank you so much for sharing that Chanel. I love crows and that was awesome of you to help him out like that. For future reference, crows really love peanuts too (unsalted and preferably in the shell), but in that situation I think the apple was a good idea to help hydrate him. There have been documented cases of crows helping out hurt/disabled members of their flock, so I'm sure you're right that he's got some bird friends looking out for him.

Oh, that's great to know if anything like this happens again! Thank you! I was a bit at a loss what I could give him, but I know my childhood bestie had lots of apple trees in her garden and they were always at war with crows pecking the apples, so that was the first thing I thought about. Oh, and of course I put out water for him too, he didn't just get the apple. :lol:  I hope he's gonna be fine, he looked SO much better, even had that cocky strut back. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Thanks for helping that crow out, Chanel! Crows also have impeccable memories/ability to identify humans that help them so maybe if you're lucky this bird will start coming around even after it's healed and bring you small trinkets that it finds as a thank you! :D 

Hahaha, yeah! :lol:  I just hope he stays out of trouble now, but maybe now he knows where to go if he gets into a tousle again. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh, that's great to know if anything like this happens again! Thank you! I was a bit at a loss what I could give him, but I know my childhood bestie had lots of apple trees in her garden and they were always at war with crows pecking the apples, so that was the first thing I thought about. Oh, and of course I put out water for him too, he didn't just get the apple. :lol:  I hope he's gonna be fine, he looked SO much better, even had that cocky strut back. :lol: 

Hahaha, yeah! :lol:  I just hope he stays out of trouble now, but maybe now he knows where to go if he gets into a tousle again. :lol: 

Crows are omnivores so there are plenty of things that are safe for them to eat, peanuts just happen to be a favorite treat. I've also heard of people giving them wet cat food, especially to unweaned babies. Anyway, really glad he's doing better. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Edited by Shay

I could have danced all night, 
I could have danced all night, 
And still have begged for more. :inlove:

Funnily enough that is the most apt description of my current state. :lol:  There are few things that give me more pleasure these days than dancing. 

Living my gayest life and loving every fucking second! 😍🌈

I saw spiderman far from home and toy story 4 they both where great if you have time see them best movies of this summer imao

Got a free ticket for a show yesterday merely by standing around at the right place in the right time 🎊

I don’t deserve my God. Three hours after church today, I was nearly killed in a car accident. I could’ve been gone right now and I could’ve taken my friend with me. God is so good.

The trailer for Star Trek: Picard had Data in it and I am feeling incomprehensible levels of joy.

Meeting a friend for coffee this morning and then I shall be settling down to watch the beginning of the Ashes test series (that's cricket, for the uninitiated) for the rest of the day.

Happy days.

:joal:

3 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Meeting a friend for coffee this morning and then I shall be settling down to watch the beginning of the Ashes test series (that's cricket, for the uninitiated) for the rest of the day.

Happy days.

......and she sneezed.

(Call me shallow, but) happy, happy days!

On 7/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

The trailer for Star Trek: Picard had Data in it and I am feeling incomprehensible levels of joy.

Oh wow! Now I am as well!

1 hour ago, snuffle-bunny said:

Oh wow! Now I am as well!

I only recently realised they were making this movie, I'm excited but I hope it is good.

I have a thing for actors' voices in particular, and I would listen to Patrick Stewart recite the Yellow Pages.

Edit:

Oh God it's not even a movie. I feel so old. :(

Edited by Heathcliff

I was stressed and in a weird creative funk so I finger painted my heart out and now I’m not stressed anymore and I made something I really quite like, so I’ll call that a win win.