Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

'So what do you want me to do..? Sneeze for you, that's it?' He let out a timid giggle whilst playing with the ends of his hair with his fingertips.

Tristan understood his uncertainty. He hadn't expected any less. Though considering the openness they shared, regarding almost every obstacle, he secretly wished the event would be welcomed just as easily.

'Yea... That's it.' He responded calmly. It was now or never. Either Chad would laugh at him and refuse his weird proposal, or he would try it with perhaps a mild curiousity.

'Okay... Sounds fine to me,' He exposed a warm smile. '...sneezing comes pretty easily for me so this shouldn't be a problem.'

'Cool.' He heard himself reply with self-control but on the inside he was on fire.

'So... What do you think I should use? There's several things I'm very sensitive to.'

'Name a few?' Tristan acted oblivious. He knew all the stuff that'd set Chad off at heart.

'Well there's certain perfumes, certain flowers, hairspray, hay, grass, pollen... I don't know.' Chad clasped his hands together nervously.

'Perfume sounds intriguing?'

'Perfect.'

Chad went the bathroom to pick one out. Returning, he sat down with a shy demeanor.

'So I'll just spray this and start to sneeze and you'll watch me..?' A light redness forming at his cheeks.

'Yea, uh pretty much.'

'Alright.' He gave him a affectionate look before taking the lid off. Gently, he put the finger on the trigger and a light mist hit the air. Leaning forward, he let his face embrace the cloud of fragrance. Meanwhile Tristan couldn't stop staring.

Sitting back slowly, Chad sniffed softly,

'Okay...' He breathed erraticly, ' This is doing the trick.' The faint smile suddenly froze at his lips and his nostrils quivered like the wings of a butterfly. With his mouth lightly agape, a tender frown formed at his smooth forehead. 'Eh...' He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes, 'T'schoo! Eescho! Uh-wa-schoo!' He caught them all in his hands and he appeared slightly unfocused.

Looking up, his cheeks were even redder. 'Were those..' He gave a wet sniff, '..to your satisfaction?'

'Yea.' Tristan felt a bit embarrassed as well but he was too excited to let it show.

'You want me to do more?' Chad asked, sliding a finger under his nose and giving it a quick rub.

'Sure.'

'Okay, uhm... We should try something else though, this perfume only coax out a few.'

'What's your suggestion?'

'Well if you want me to sneeze, like, seven or eight times in a row then pollen or hay will probably do the trick,' He cleared his throat and sniffed again.

'Awe let me go outside and pick some flowers for you then,'

'If you please.' Chad giggled again. Tristan loved that laughter. It reminded him of the sweetest melody.

Getting back inside with six different flowers he felt himself growing increasingly excited. He'd never made anyone sneeze before. He felt so fortunate that his lover was willing to do this for him.

'Thank you,' Chad blinked as he was handed the delicate flowers. 'Which one would you like for me to try firstly?'

'The red one, it looks feisty'

'Oh? I suppose I agree.'

Tristan tried not to stare as Chad brought the exotic looking flower to the tip of his nose. He appeared rather sensual, brushing the petals over his nose while closing his eyes.

'It smells wonderfully,' He uttered then his eyes fluttered open, 'I guess I should be...' He paused and his eyes narrowed as his nostrils flared, '...Aschoo! Aschioo! Excuse me.' He gave a wet sniff and rubbed his nose frequently, 'I was saying that I suppose I should be thankful for ....' He breathed out, '...oh God here it comes,' he said almost desperately whilst rapidly turning away, avoiding Tristan to be exposed to the attack, 'Aschoo! Waschoo! Eschh!-Eischh!-Eeeischo! ...oh, eh, Eeeischioow!' Tristan watched mesmerized as Chads shoulders shook from each sneeze,

'-ASCHIOo! ...oh.' He let out a sigh, still with back turned.

'Oh damn, that was intense.'

'I'm not...' His voice shuddered as he glanced at him, '...fini-sEschieeew! Aschiooo! Oh... Finished, sorry.' Chad brought up his hands, sniffling and rubbing feverishly at his irritated nose.

'There's nothing to be sorry about.' Tristan smiled and reached out his hand to touch Chad's thigh.

'...oh there's, eh-heh..' His voice desperate as he prepared for another fit,'..oh, eh-moreh-Eschioo! Ascheeew! Aschioo! Ugh.'

'You sound wonderful.' Tristan managed to say. After all, he didn't want Chad to suffer too much.

'Thank you,' Chad sniffled, '...God it itches really badly...'

'You need some tissues?'

Chad faced him completely, his eyes dwelled up with tears and his poor nose all red. '...how much do you enjoy this?'

'Like... You mean in total?'

'Yea.'

'Greatly. Immensely. There's no other way to put it.'

'Then thank you but no, I don't need any tissues just yet.' He said whilst bringing another flower to his nose. This one was surrounded by white leaves and a golden button in the middle. He held it steady and let his nostrils brush against the yellow, dusty pollen.

'Are you sure, I mean-'

Chad held up his hand, gesturing him to be quiet as quick shallow breaths came over of him.

'Aschooo!' He bent over and sneezed freely, 'Aschiiiooo! Uh-Waschhoo! Ah-Awscheeew!'

'Oh... Wow...' Tristan uttered, amazed by the wonderful mist hitting the light air.

Satsified by Tristans reaction, Chad brought the flower up to his nostrils again, 'Oh..' He almost moaned, '... my nose never tickled this much..' His voice trembled as the tears began to roll down his cheeks.

'You're absolutely breathtaking.' Tristan worded almost silently, gazing at him with sheer admiration.

Dropping the flower to floor Chad brought his hands up to his face swiftly, 'Achoo! Uh-Eschoo! ... Eh, eh, Aschoo! Schiooo!-escheeeew! Oh...' He sniffled repeadetly while his hands worked as a cover. '...I could use that tissue now...' He said, his voice muffled.

'I'll go get some,'

As he hurried to the kitchen the sound of Chads continuous sneezing eoched from the livingroom, he almost felt sorry he was missing out of another performance.

When he came back into the room Chad still kept his hands clasped and shielding his nose.

'Here you go.'

'Thank you.' Chad softly replied then blew his nose with a gurgling sound.

'I hope you're not feeling too bad?'

'No, not at all.' Chad smiled, lowering the tissue, '...it's a kind of relieved feeling, once you're done, you know.'

'Yea.' Tristan smiled back, affectionately grasping Chad's hand within his.

'I wanna try this again some time.'

Edited by Candy Dust
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this could be continued some way it would be great!

Edited by sneezyroleplay

This is amazing! Perfume inducing is my fave. And the trying to speak between sneezes and the poor red super itchy nose argh

This was so sweet! I'm all for any kind of continuation! And kudos on spelling those sneezes! They sounded absolutely delicious :D

A couple of days later another incident took place. Chad had just come home from work and he was complaining about his allergies acting up on the way. A woman on the bus had overdone her use of perfume, sending him into a harsh fit just a few seats behind her.

He'd caught most of them into his hands and around two onto the sleeve of his arm. Chad retold the event with great details as he made himself a cup of tea.

'I just couldn't stop. I tried to hold them back but it was useless.'

'How many times did you sneeze... I mean, in total?' Tristan asked inquisitive.

'Hm? Oh I don't know.' Chad scratched his head. 'I didn't count, I'm sorry. But maybe ten, twelve, maybe more.'

'Did you blow your nose?'

'Twice. Anyway, I thought you'd like for me to update you on today's sneeziness.' Chad smiled, glancing at him tenderly whilst scoping up the teabag.

'Very sweet of you.' Tristan smirked back. 'And how does it feel now?'

'Toned down, thankfully.' He stopped to think, '..I mean, it was a embarrasing thing to do, you know, on the bus.'

'I get it.'

'Still tickles a bit though.' He had a sip of the tea, 'Anything will probably get me going again… if I'm subjected to it..'

'Is that an offer?' Interested, Tristan crooked on eyebrow.

'Maybe?' He giggled, lowering the cup. 'My nose is way sensitive.'

'Really… so even pepper will do the trick?' Tristan held up the bottle pertaining it playfully,

'Yea, I think so...' Chad gave a quick giggle.

'Has it caused you to sneeze before?'

'Sure, while cooking or trying new recipes.'

'No, I can't expect this of you,' Tristan placed it back onto the counter. 'you should rest. You've been working all day, too.'

'But I wanna do this for you. I don't mind.'

'Thanks but it feels... wrong.'

'It's not wrong, look,' Chad grabbed the pepper and opened up the lid. 'it'll only take a whiff. Where do you want me to do it?'

'Wherever.' Tristan replied, instantly at delight.

'Okay...'

'Perhaps you could try stifling the sneezes?'

'You mean, like supressing them?'

'Yea..?'

'Of course. I'll do my best, they can end up pretty messy, though.'

'That's okay. I'm pretty sure I'll love it.' Tristan gave Chad a reassuring smile.

'Okay..' Chad gave him a glance, then brought the pepper to his nose. 'Ugh, heh...' He gave a light cough, '...it stings a bit.'

'Really?'

'Yea.' He coughed again and then blinked several times as his eyes watered,

'You must have taken too much?'

'Did I? Uh-Waschiiooo! Oh geez, this w-work-' Unable to finish the sentence, Chad's breath hitched, battling another firm tickle. 'Eh… Eeschiooo! Oh my gooodness.' Tears rolled down his cheeks and he sniffled profoundly.

'Stifles didn't work?'

'God I'm sorry I...' He hesitated, taking a deep breath, his poor nostrils flaring intensively, '..eh...eh eh-knsch! Ah-knsxh! Ah ketsch!-cho...'

The stifles weren't really dainty as he pressed his thumb and finger to keep his nose closed.

'..I'm... Eh.. Knsch!-schoo... Oh. I'm sorry they sound a bit awkward,' He lowered his fingers and began to search for something to wipe them off with.

'I find them pretty awesome.'

'Really?'

'Yea.' Tristan found a package of kleenex and handed it to over,

'Thank you. Sorry.' Chad turned and blew his nose thoroughly. 'well that was a failure on my part.' He turned, still wiping at the nose.

'No it was good.'

'Just good? Not as great as last time then?'

'Of course it-' Tristan began but was interrupted.

'Wait, okay? Wait right here.'

Chad disappeared and when he came back a held a feather duster.

'This will make me sneeze like crazy. I'm super sensitive to dust.'

'Chad, it isn't necessary, I-'

'I want to please you. The pepper didn't work as well as it was supposed to. Now, I'll just sway this against my nose and you'll see wonders,' He gave a faint giggle.

'Be careful.' Tristan said out of courtesy, but in all fairness he wanted Chad covered in it.

'Maybe you want to do it for me..?' He asked, sensing a hesitation.

'Do what? Wiggle it?'

''Yea maybe my reaction will be stronger that way…' Chad slightly mumbled.

'Well sure,' Tristan winked. 'Come here then.'

Chad appeared a bit anxious and leaned a bit forward as Tristan brought up the dusty stick. 'Ready?'

''Yea. And please don't be grossed out if I sneeze wrongly or in a weird voice. I can't help it.'

'That's impossible.' Tristan encouraged.

'Okay, go ahead.'

He held it carefully in front of Chad's face and he allowed the dirty feathers to tickle at his face and nose.

'Is it working..?'

'Mm, wait.' He seemed like he build up to something, breathing only through his nose. 'It's like the particals are finding it's way, way back.'

'Okay.'

The performance was nothing but a work of art. The close up of Chad's tender nostrils trembling from the pressure, his eyelids slowly closing while his brows formed an disturb arch.

'God, it feels like my nose is possessed by everything I'm allergic to.' He spoke with a trembling breath.

'Oh sh-t.'

Chad pulled the duster down, and shook his head slightly, almost gasping for air, 'Eh… Aaaschoo! Uh-Waaschoo!' The sneezes came out strong, full and almost chesty, 'oh, eh.. eh..' Chad concentrated, building up for another attack, '...ASCHOo! Uh-eschioow! Aasch!-ASCHIOOO! He sneezed harshly and desperately, his hair flinging and nostrils flaring and fighting off each sneeze,

'Uh, bless you.'

'Than... Thank-uugh-Wasschiooo! Uh... Oh there's... Still dust-gnischioo!!' He sniffled helplessly whilst taking a deep breath, 'ASCHHHH!!!' The saliva sprayed everywhere between his clenched teeth. Tristan was utterly amazed. He'd never witnessed him sneeze so lustily.

'Wow, babe…' He expressed amazed. 'Those were really huge, are you okay?'

'Uh.. Oh, yea...' Chad replied breathily, taken by the intense fit he just endured. '...sorry. Those were bad.. I couldn't..' Helplessly, he had another deep intake of air, 'Eh-Eschiooo!! Sorry. I couldn't control, it.' Sniffling, he brought the tissue back to his nose.

'It was awesome, I loved it.' Tristan gently kissed Chad's cheek.

'You're just saying that…' He squirmed embarrassed.

'No I'm serious.'

Blowing his nose, Chad glanced in another direction.

'You're amazing.'

Chad met Tristan eyes.

'You are, too.'

Ahhhh...complete overload of fluffy delight!! Dust is always a go for me!! This was so deliciously fetishy!!

*whistles innocently* maybe as a further continuation (if you want, no pressure at all!) they could be somewhere out in public when Chad's allergies start acting up, making him all embarrassed. Just a thought. No matter what, this was great!! :D

To much cuteness I think I just died!

Haha thank you! x

Ahhhh...complete overload of fluffy delight!! Dust is always a go for me!! This was so deliciously fetishy!!

*whistles innocently* maybe as a further continuation (if you want, no pressure at all!) they could be somewhere out in public when Chad's allergies start acting up, making him all embarrassed. Just a thought. No matter what, this was great!! :D

Thank you. And Omg yes. I love that scenario. I'm on it. Feel free to come with ideas, it only boosts my inspiration. :D x

Thank you. And Omg yes. I love that scenario. I'm on it. Feel free to come with ideas, it only boosts my inspiration. x

Eeeeeeehhh.... I'm so excited now! I'll be sure to come back if/when I think of something! Thank you for writing these! They are so fetishly adorable!!!

Thank you. And Omg yes. I love that scenario. I'm on it. Feel free to come with ideas, it only boosts my inspiration. x

Eeeeeeehhh.... I'm so excited now! I'll be sure to come back if/when I think of something! Thank you for writing these! They are so fetishly adorable!!!

Awesome! :) And thank you, too. x

It was a happy couple stepping inside Mcdonalds. The fast food restaurant was to be the first stop on their road trip. So far the journey had been nothing but a delightful adventure as Tristan already witnessed a few sneezes from his devoted lover. Excusing himself after each, Chad admitted he'd forgotten to take his antihistamines that same morning.

'Are you hungry?' Tristan asked as they stood in line.

'Yea but in all honesty I'd preferred something more healthy and nutrisious.'

'Well I'm sorry babe but there's no veg dining wthin miles.'

'I know, I'll be fine.' Chad smiled, placing his head affectionately against Tristan's shoulder.

Though the close contact didn't last for long. Standing up straight, Chad began to sniff with a troubled expression.

'You okay babe?' Tristan asked quietly.

'I'm fine, it's just my nose.' Replying just as silently, Chad rubbed one finger at the left side of his nostril.

'Hi, may I take your order?' The cashier asked behind the counter.

'Yea.' Tristan replied, fishing up the wallet. 'I think I'll have a Double cheese-'

'Ah-Knsch! Eh-knxtscho!'

Interrupted by two stifles to his left, Tristan glanced at Chad who sniffled with an embarrassed look on his face. 'Sorry.' He apologized with a shy demeanor.

'Bless you. Now, uh… where was I? Yea and uh, coca cola and-'

'Uh-ketsch!-choo... oh, bless me.'

'...frites.'

'Bless you sir.' The woman smiled.

'Thanks. Can I just have some frites please.' Chad replied in a sniffly voice. '...and orange juice.'

'Sure.'

As the woman left to prepare their meals, Chad turned halfway.

'My allergies are really acting up...' He spoke in a tensed voice, rubbing at his nose feverishly.

'Awe babe. Can I get you anything?' Tristan wondered, sliding one arm heartily around Chad's neck.

'Maybe some...' Chad faced him with a hitching breath, '...I-I'm gonna sneeze again.' With a light panic, he sought shelter at the touch of Tristan sweater. 'Aschoo! Eschooo! Uh-ESCHIOo!' His head snapped forward from the force from each sneeze, giving Tristan a sweet pressure at his chest.

'Are you done?' He smiled, letting his hand wander to Chad's hair.

'I…' Composing himself, Chad sniffled shyly. 'I think so…'

'I'll get you some tissues.'

'… thank you.'

Tristan was about to go on a scavenge when the cashier returned.

'That'll be seven, fifty please.'

As Tristan got the card ready, he caught a glimpse of Chad with another wonderful pre-sneeze look capturing his face.

'Thank you sir. Have a nice day.'

'Aasch!-Uh-Waaschoo! ....uuh-Ruschoo!'

'Bless you again, sir.'

Grabbing the tray of meals, Tristan gestured Chad to follow.

By the selection of drinks and other sortiments, Chad helped himself to a handful of tissues.

'Where do you wanna sit?' Tristan wondered, glacing at Chad who began to blow his nose.

'Uh, by the window..?'

Sitting down, Chad wiped the tissues at his quivering nostrils.

'How are you feelin'? Has it eased up?'

'I don't think so.' Chad's breath hitched as he clasped the tissues over his nose to give it another wet blow.

'Awe, I bet you'll feel better soon.' Humbly, Tristan gave Chad's hand a quick caress.

Nodding slowly, Chad closed his eyes with a troubled frown. Still keeping the tissue to his nose, he held it steadily as his head tilted back faintly.

'Uh-waschh!' He sneezed harshly into it, '...eh-Waschooo! Uh-Ascheeew! Oh God…' He groaned.

'Bless you.' Tristan said with a touch of admiration. Even though he totally enjoyed the intense sneezing attacks, he still battled with the mixed feelings of guilty pleasures.

'Thank you…' Lowering the tissues from his face, Chad revealed the state of his poor red nose. '...I'm wondering what's causing me to sneeze so much...' He pondered out loud whilst scanning the restaurant.

'I suppose it can be anything?'

'Yea... uhm, while we were waiting for our turn this strong scent kept bugging me.' Chad paused, looking around. '...by the way, it's really crowded in here.'

'I didn't notice?'

'I suppose it can be anything.' Chad shrugged and wiped the tissue at his nose before putting it into his pocket. '...very likely it's just pollen.'

'Probably. I mean, we're out the in the country. It's pretty much everywhere.'

Chad blinked. 'Geez, just talking about it makes my nose tingle.'

'Sorry.' Tristan gave a short chuckle.

As Chad helped himself to a sip from the straw, Tristan couldn't help but stare at the quivering nostrils at his lover's perfected nose. It seemed like he could go off again at any second and the mere thought of it made him all gooey inside.

'Aren't you hungry..?' Chad pointed out to the untouched hamburger.

'Uh, yea.' Grabbing the burger with both hands, he gave Chad another look.

Sliding a finger under his nose, Chad looked out the window with a pensive reflection. Keeping a finger beneath for several seconds, he breathed carefully through his mouth.

'This is good.' Tristan chewed, then had a taste of the coke.

'That's great honey.' Chad exposed a small smile but then his breath began to hitch. Cupping the fingers over his nose and mouth, his eyes shut firmly.

'Bless you.' Tristan said in advance, making Chad look up with a heavy sigh.

'Oh no, you made me loose it.' He sniffled, bringing his hand down.

'Awn no sorry.'

'This is so annoying.' Sniffling again, Chad exhaled frustrated.

'You look gorgeous though… and it's driving me crazy.'

Seemingly touched by Tristan's words, Chad blushed.

'Thank you. You're sweet.'

The rest of the meal seemed to go on smoothly, with the few exceptions of Chad blowing his nose. It wasn't until they stepped outside that made Chad stop in his tracks, almost by blocking the entrace.

'Wait.' He uttered, waving a hand in front of his face,

'Babe, we're just a few feet away from the car.' Tristan reached out and grabbed a hold of Chad's other hand.

Following Tristan's lead, they then found themselves coming to another halt as Chad stood still.

'I must sneeze.' He voiced helplessly, turning away from Tristan's direction rapidly. 'Aschooo! Oh, finally…' He breathed out but then inhaled sharply, 'Escheeeew! Eh-ESCHIOoow!'

'Bless you sweetie.'

'Sorry... that tickle had been bothering me forever.' Chad gave a awkward giggle when he abruptly stopped and shut his eyes again, 'Eh-eh-eh!' His breath hitched as his head tilted back, '...Eh-Eischiiioooo! oh, ... Eh-Wruschooo!!' He almost staggered by that last sneeze.

'Bless you.' A onlooker said, passing them by.

Caught by surprise, Chad uttered something inaudiable and then began to blush.

'...Come here, sneezy sweets.' Tristan said, chuckling at Chad's bashful conduct.

'...I'm truly sorry.' Chad apologized, approaching him slowly. Bringing a fresh tissue to his nose, he blew it gently. 'I really am. I didn't mean to sneeze so loudly... it just felt good getting rid of them.'

'Don't worry.' Tristan kissed his cheek. 'Now let's get in the car.'

Edited by Candy Dust

Eeeeehhhh!! This was so sweet! Gosh, Chad and his allergies! So delicious!!

I particularly loved this piece of cutie!fluff

Yea.' Tristan replied, fishing up the wallet. 'I think I'll have a Double cheese-'

'Ah-Knsch! Eh-knxtscho!'

Interrupted by two stifles to his left, Tristan glanced at Chad who sniffled with an embarrassed look on his face. 'Sorry.' He apologized with a shy demeanor.

'Bless you. Now, uh… where was I? Yea and uh, coca cola and-'

'Uh-ketsch!-choo... oh, bless me.'

There's just something so incredible about people interrupting themselves to bless someone and then loosing their own train of thought!! Ngggghh! Just lovely!

You look gorgeous though… and it's driving me crazy.'

I just adore how Tristan supports him by commenting on how he looks to him! It's the sweetest thing!! Just like he called him "breathtaking" in the first instalment! Gosh, I melted!!!

These two are gorgeous!! want another prompt? If not, stop reading here and just enjoy the praise above :D

They are at a garden party (or other) and naturally (duh!) Chads allergies acts up. He manages to excuse himself and drags Tristan with him to an empty room/corner of the garden (or other) where his smitten boyfriend can get all his delicious sneezes to himself! Throw in the word breathtaking and I'll adore you for life :D

I'm sorry, I can't help myself! These really are too sweet!!

Thank you ever so much! x I'm so glad you're into these two as much as I am, :'D

There's just something so incredible about people interrupting themselves to bless someone and then loosing their own train of thought!! Ngggghh! Just lovely!

I have to agree. :3

I just adore how Tristan supports him by commenting on how he looks to him! It's the sweetest thing!! Just like he called him "breathtaking" in the first instalment! Gosh, I melted!!!

Chad truly is the most gorgeous person Tristan ever known, and seeing him sneeze just makes him impeccable in his eyes.

They are at a garden party (or other) and naturally (duh!) Chads allergies acts up. He manages to excuse himself and drags Tristan with him to an empty room/corner of the garden (or other) where his smitten boyfriend can get all his delicious sneezes to himself! Throw in the word breathtaking and I'll adore you for life

Oooh yes, I really really like this one. Your imagination do seem to match mine, lol. I'll start working on it today. x

I have the utmost admiration for your work!!

I'm glad you're liking my little scenarios! We must be fetishly in sync ?

I have the utmost admiration for your work!!

I'm glad you're liking my little scenarios! We must be fetishly in sync

Thank you! <3

I love them! And perhaps we are, I live in Scandinavia too so perhaps it's a thing going on here... :whistle2: lol

Oh wow this was just totally amazing love the sneezes and embarrassment.

Thank you so much! xx

It was a beautiful evening and the atmosphere surrounding them so incredible it was almost touchable.

Initionally, Tristan had been resistent about attending a party which demanded suit and tie. Additionally it was being held outside. What if it would rain?

He found the excuse resonable but Chad insisted on going.

Using of all of his adorable charm, Tristan eventually found it impossible to refuse a participation.

There was a piece of classical music playing in the distance and lovely sparkles embellished the trees as a luminious decor. Every table ornamented with cloths of violet and a big bouquet of flowers in the center.

Having another sip of the champagne, Tristan gazed at Chad who was standing right by, chatting along with a friend.

The dimmed light hit the upper part of his cheekbone beautifully as it traveled down, casting a smooth shadow over his jawline.

In the midst of admiring Chad's beauty, Tristan couldn't help but lay his eyes upon a slight twitch at his nostrils. Bringing a finger to his nose, Chad wiggled it elegantly. The act formed a smile on Tristan's lips. A reaction was going to be inevitable.

'... And how's your sister and the kids?'

He heard Chad ask as he then met Tristan's eyes - as if to make sure he was still in his presence.

'They're good. They found an apartment in the city.'

Without replying, Chad faced Tristan with a puzzled expression. At first Tristan was just as confused, but that changed when Chad squeezed his eyes shut with a hitching breath. With one hand slowly cupping over his mouth, he surrendered to the unstoppable.

'Excuse me,' He uttered breathily then inhaled sharply, 'Eh-tsxch!-choo… eh-t'schow!'

'Bless you!' The friend exclaimed.

Tristan, on the other hand, was at loss of words. Those sneezes had been presented to him like a precious gift.

'Thank you,' Sniffling, Chad brought his hand down, still giving Tristan an attentive look.

'Nice talking ya but I must return to our table before my wife gets mad at me.' The companion laughed at his own joke before leaving them.

Meanwhile Chad rubbed his nose with the back of his hand. '..all of these the flowers are really starting to affect me.'

'Did you take your antihistamines?'

Chad sniffled, rubbing one finger at the tip of his nose. 'I forgot.'

'But babe...' Tristan groaned.

'I know I'm sorry… Eh-knsh!-ooh..' With his hands clasped over his face, his head bobbed forward. '...uh-ketschooo!'

'Bless you. Your stifles are adorable.'

'Awe thank you.' He replied a tad breathy. '...it's getting harder to hold back, though.'

Examining the area, he then reached for Tristan's hand. 'Follow me.' He motioned, leading them through the crowd of people.

'Where are we going?' Tristan asked, quickly placing the glas onto a random table.

Entering the house of residence, they quickly rushed upstairs.

Finding an empty room, Chad quickly closed the door behind them. Just letting go of the door handle, his head titled back and he drew a few short breaths. 'Eh-Aschooo! Eschoo!' Ignoring the need to cover, Chad sneezed freely and openly.

'Wow bless-.'

'Uh-Wrasch!-Waschooo!'

Never wanting to miss a moment of the sensation, Tristan did nothing but stand agape.

'..eh, eh.. Eh-Aschooo! Oh my goodness, sorry.'

'You and your sneezes are breathtaking.'

'Thank you. I'm glad I.. oh gosh...' Unable to finish, Chad sniffled repeatedly, frantically searching for a tissue within his pocket.

Instead of offering one, Tristan wanted to see what Chad was going to do next.

'...my nose is really runny..' He said out loud, spotting a box of tissues by the bed. 'ugh, please hold your ears.' Placing several to his nose, he gave Tristan a look of plead.

Not taking the words seriously, he didn't abide and Chad turned around to blow his nose over and over again.

'Ugh, I'm such a mess.' He groaned, wiping the tissue at the sensitive nostrils. The tender touch caused another tickle and his breath began to hitch yet again.

'Aschoooo! Oh bless me I- eh-Hetschoo! ESCHIEEW!'

'Awe babe...' Enthralled by another wonderful attack, Tristan absorbed each and every sneeze that took control over his beloved's body.

'ASCHeeew!' Chad bent over from the force. 'Oh my, those were exceptionally harsh.' He let out a soft giggle, followed by a small cough.

Approaching Chad, Tristan positioned before him. At first, Chad found it hard to meet his eyes and he sniffled shyly. Tristan let his fingers slide through the softness of Chad's hair, then he let it linger down to his hand. Taking the tissue from his fingers, Tristan brought it back to the tip of his nose. His tender nostrils already flared, he didn't have to do much for an instant reaction.

''Ah...' Chad inhaled as his nostrils grew wider. '...oh God,' He gasped as tears escaped his eyes, '..it really tick-eh-gnisch!-Ah-Eschiooo!' Chad turned his head and sneezed freely to his left, 'Uh-Waschi-hoo!'

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and they both froze like statues.

'Shh.' Tristan put a finger to his lips.

They waited in silence for a few seconds until Tristan felt a very familiar, erratic breath upclose.

He gazed at Chad who struggled helplessly with another sneeze forming in his nose. Pressing it with his thumb and finger to keep it closed, his breath hitched rapidly.

'heh-knsch!-uh...'

Standing so close to one another, Tristan was met by a light mist at his skin. The sweet impact sending pleasures down his spine.

'I have to sneeze again.' Chad whispered dramaticly, burying his face at fabric of Tristan's blazer,

'..uh-schnxkt!-oh.. eh-knscchh!-oh...' Bobbing his head forward, he fought miserably to keep it quiet.

'Are you okay?' Cupping his lover's chin with one hand, Tristan looked him straight in the eye. Chad seemed utterly embarrassed as he wiped his nose off with the back of his hand.

'I am now.' He softly replied with a tender expression.

About a minute later they figured the coast was clear. Grasping a few tissues more, Chad blew his nose rigorously.

'Phew, that was close.'

'God yes.' Chad gave a quick giggle as he tossed the used napkins into a bin.

'I didn't know you were able to sneeze so quietly,' Tristan winked.

Chad only responded with a bashful smile.

Edited by Candy Dust

'Maybe some...' Chad faced him with a hitching breath, '...I-I'm gonna sneeze again.' With a light panic, he sought shelter at the touch of Tristan sweater. 'Aschoo! Eschooo! Uh-ESCHIOo!' His head snapped forward from the force from each sneeze, giving Tristan a sweet pressure at his chest.

UUggghh I love the confort here, and the "sweet pressure at the chest' made me all tingly inside!

As Chad helped himself to a sip from the straw, Tristan couldn't help but stare at the quivering nostrils at his lover's perfected nose. It seemed like he could go off again at any second and the mere thought of it made him all gooey inside.

Elegant flaring nostrils make me gooey inside as well!!!!

Ugh a prompt....maybe Tristen gets a cold, and care taking reverses!!!!!

Or somebody brings poor Chad some allergy meds God the poor guy

I love them! And perhaps we are, I live in Scandinavia too so perhaps it's a thing going on here... lol

Oh, dear, must be something in the air then ;)

Again, you spoil is with such deliciousness!!!!!!! It was so adorable, goo-creatingly wonderful!!

I ADORED the way Chad was so attentive to Tristan while his allergies were building. The shy puzzled looks. The attention and the "gift-giving". So perfectly described!

You and your sneezes are breathtaking.'

'Thank you. I'm glad I.. oh gosh...' Unable to finish, Chad sniffled repeatedly, frantically searching for a tissue within his pocket.

Instead of offering one, Tristan wanted to see what Chad was going to do next.

Awwwwww...pure love for this,!! Scoundrel!Tristan though.. Hehe but so cute.

Ahhh... This makes me tingle all over. Poor Chad with his runny nose and embarrassment at having to blow it so much. How adorable! The more, the better.

I'd also like to see one or both of them battle a really bad head cold. Lots of caretaking and such, and maybe an emotional backstory? Maybe one of them has a secret about their past or a deep hurt that they reluctantly explain. Whew! Getting myself all excited here!

Your spoiling me another great chapter with lots of sneezies such a cute couple.

haha thanks so much, love your reviews. x

Elegant flaring nostrils make me gooey inside as well!!!!

Ugh a prompt....maybe Tristen gets a cold, and care taking reverses!!!!!

Haha me too! x I like the concept and I already have a few ideas, :3

Again, you spoil is with such deliciousness!!!!!!! It was so adorable, goo-creatingly wonderful!!

I ADORED the way Chad was so attentive to Tristan while his allergies were building. The shy puzzled looks. The attention and the "gift-giving". So perfectly described!

Chad wanted to make sure Tristan was close when he felt it coming, kind of like making sure the sneezes wouldn't be in vain lol. Thank you so much for your sweets words! x

Ahhh... This makes me tingle all over. Poor Chad with his runny nose and embarrassment at having to blow it so much. How adorable! The more, the better.

I'd also like to see one or both of them battle a really bad head cold. Lots of caretaking and such, and maybe an emotional backstory? Maybe one of them has a secret about their past or a deep hurt that they reluctantly explain. Whew! Getting myself all excited here!

Thanks so much for your lovely review, xx and I agree, the more the merrier :') A bad cold it is... I'll start writing on it today. I really love the idea of hurt/comfort and I'll think of something good to throw that in. xx