Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

This part was request by the wonderful @jutoofbeerpiece hope you like it x

'I can't believe I'm nervous.' Chad stated anxiously as Tristan worked on the bow tie at his neck. Finishing up, he placed a loving kiss at Chad's cheek.

'Let me have a look at you.' He gestured and Chad stepped back a few steps.

Dressed in a black, slick tuxedo and his hair beautifully parted he oozed nothing but grace and elegancy.

'You look breath taking.' Tristan uttered, admiring him up and down. '...and you got nothing to be nervous about, sweetie.'

'Thank you.' Chad gently sighed. 'and I know but... It's such a treasured moment in their lives. And the vow ah,' Chad expressed with a hand on his chest, '…sealing their love forever.'

'Yea... well, that's what a wedding is all about.'

'It's so beautiful.' Chad blinked glance eyed.

'You're not gonna cry, are you?'

'Stop teasin' me…' Replying slightly offended, he looked away. '...I can't help that I'm sensitive.'

'More like over emotional.' Tristan winked and Chad responded by nudging his shoulder.

'Cut it out.'

Ever since receiving an invitation, Chad had been going on and on about the wedding. He was estatic about participating in the commitment of love and in the presence of the only real love he'd ever known. Although Tristan found it sweet, he couldn't comprehened what the fuss was all about. It wasn't even their wedding to begin with.

Standing by the aisle, everyone was on edge for the bride to arrive.

Worried there might be some decorations of bouquets, Chad had taken some antihistamines that same morning. And it was a good thing he did, since there were huge flower arrangements decorated throughout.

Looking down on his polished shoes, Tirstan caught Chad rubbing at his nose at the corner of his eye. Giving a light sniff, he cleared his throat and clasped his hands behind his back. Though the posture lasted for only a second. Afflicted, he brought the fingers back up and pinched the nose steadily. Looking at him more directly, Tristan watched as Chad's lower lip tremble as he drew a light breath.

'...Eh-knpsch! Ah-krtschh!' His head gently bobbed as he struggled to stifle.

'Bless you sweetie.' Tristan whispered,

'Thanks.' Chad gazed down and Tristan was able to tell he was embarrassed.

As the bride approached, everything seem to go on smoothly. When the minister began his speech, Chad sniffled sufficiently enough for Tristan to take notice. Wiggling at his nose, he then blocked both nostrils with his fingertips.

Positioning closer, Tristan captured Chad's attention.

'What?' He worded silently. Bringing his hand down, he sniffled again.

Leaning towards his ear, Tristan got a whiff of the vanilla scent from Chad's hair. 'You okay?'

'Just a bit sniffly, that's all.'

'Do you need a tissue?'

'You got one on you?'

Reaching into his pockets, Tristan handed one over discreetly.

'Thank you.'

Turning slightly, Chad wiped the soft material at his nose. Meanwhile, Tristan basically fought concentrating on the ceremony and all the while keeping an respective eye on his lover.

As Chad unfolded the tissue over his nose, a sensible hitch overpowered him.

'Eh-knischh! Ah-huschoom!-eh-ketschhh! .. oh geez just stop already.' Chad muttered quietly, proceeding wiping at his nose.

'Bless you thrice babe.' Placing one hand on Chad's back, Tristan caressed the spot gently. 'What's going on, allergies?'

'Y-yea… it's so embarrassing.' Chad whispered, blocking his nose with his fingertips. '...it's the flowers. I thought I'd manage but there's too much of them.'

'It's okay, don't worry.' Tristan reassured, grabbing a hold of his waist. 'Everyone's eyes are on the couple.'

Trusting Tristan's words, Chad seemed to relax for a bit. Keeping themselves intimately near as the ceremony went on, Tristan was able to feel the intensity of each overwhelmed breath as Chad struggled to hold back the tickle, desperately fighting itself in his nose. Until the itch finally became unbearable.

'Oh God, I need to sneeze again.' He expressed in silence with troubled emotions. Putting one hand on Tristan's shoulder, he gently bent behind his back.

'...ehhh-knsch! Ah-knischh! Oh-eh-krischo!' He stifled harshly, each time giving a little pressure at Tristan caused by the strong motion.

The slight commotion seemed to go on unnoticed as the crowd before them were spellbounded by the wedding couple. Except for one or two guests who glanced at them disobliged.

'Bless you.' Tristan worded as Chad resumed position.

'Sorry.' He blinked, apparently taken by the effort of keeping the outburst as silent as possible. 'I can't help it.' Chad excused himself again, sniffling.

'Stop apologizing babe.' Whispering into his ear, Tristan was again met by that intoxicating vanilla fragrance, melting him into pieces.

As soon as the ceremony was over, Chad hurried outside and Tristan was quick to follow.

Stopping and hiding behind a small meadow, Chad clasped both hands over his nose and mouth. Keeping a polite distance, Tristan was mesmerized by the enticing performance his lover was subjected to. Hitching rather loudly, his shoulders dropped as his head gently tilted back.

'Eschoo! Ah-Aschoo!-Aaaschew! Eschiooo! Hh-ah-Easchoo!' The sneezes exploded into his hands. Lowering them kind of unfocused, Chad began to search for the tissue inside his pocket.

'...all better?' Tristan softly asked as he approached with slow steps.

Surprised by his presence, Chad swiftly turned.

'Oh you're here.' A grateful smile formed at his lips. '...I had to get away and just let them out or it'd bother me the rest of the evening.'

'I get it.' Grasping his hand, Tristan gave it a light squeeze. '...you sure you're okay?' Leaning forward, he gave Chad a quick kiss.

'I think so, yes…' Giggling lightly, Chad brought the soft paper to his nose. 'I just, eh… gotta.' He hinted at the tissue.

'I'll give you privacy.' Tristan chuckled. 'we're all hanging out by entrance, see you there soon?'

'Absolutely. Thanks for checking in on me.'

'Course. I'll be waiting for ya babe.' Tristan gave a blowing kiss, then walked off.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

Oooohhhh my gosh it was amazing!!!!! Poor Chad and his sensitive nose :heart:

Let me have a look at you.' He gestured and Chad stepped back a few steps.

Dressed in a black, slick tuxedo and his hair beautifully parted he oozed nothing but grace and elegancy.

'You look breath taking.' Tristan uttered, admiring him up and down. '...and you got nothing to be nervous about, sweetie.'

Fetish aside, this was just wonderful!! Such a lovely image. I adore that Chad was so over emotional about the whole wedding! It was so damn cute and so perfect for his character :)

'Bless you thrice babe.' Placing one hand on Chad's back, Tristan caressed the spot gently. 'What's going on, allergies?'

'Y-yea… it's so embarrassing.' Chad whispered, blocking his nose with his fingertips. '...it's the flowers. I thought I'd manage but there's too much of them.'

'It's okay, don't worry.' Tristan reassured, grabbing a hold of his waist. 'Everyone's eyes are on the couple.'

Awww supporting Tristan!! Such a sweetie!!!!

'Oh God, I need to sneeze again.' He expressed in silence with troubled emotions. Putting one hand on Tristan's shoulder, he gently bent behind his back.

'...ehhh-knsch! Ah-knischh! Oh-eh-krischo!' He stifled harshly, each time giving a little pressure at Tristan caused by the strong motion.

AHHHHH I LOVED THAT HE BENT BEHIND TRISTAN TO SNEEZE!!!!! Hiding his allergies behind his partner Ahhh :heart:

This was so lovely Candy Dust! Thank you so so much :D

THE FLUFF IN THESE TWO IS JUST OVERWHELMING!!!!!! HOW?

How can you write such an adorable piece!? *vibrates with jealousy*

• 2 weeks later...

The feeling thier both sweet and those sneezes were nice :drool:

Thank you xx

Oooohhhh my gosh it was amazing!!!!! Poor Chad and his sensitive nose

Thank you :3

Fetish aside, this was just wonderful!! Such a lovely image. I adore that Chad was so over emotional about the whole wedding! It was so damn cute and so perfect for his character

Thank you again and of course I must agree, I couldn't see him respond otherwise. x

AHHHHH I LOVED THAT HE BENT BEHIND TRISTAN TO SNEEZE!!!!!

<3 well he had to hide somewhere, it was getting unbearable lol.

THE FLUFF IN THESE TWO IS JUST OVERWHELMING!!!!!! HOW?

How can you write such an adorable piece!? *vibrates with jealousy*

Who, me? O.o Awe there's no need for jealousy, I don't even find my own writing great lol.

<3 <3 <3

<3 x

"I'm sorry, I can't help it."

AWWW! <3

He was struggling :3 x

Please please update this. I cant live without this story i love it so much

Thank you, x I must confess that your post made me work on the chapter and I'm almost done, yey lol.

Thank you, x I must confess that your post made me work on the chapter and I'm almost done, yey lol.

* GLUES. EYES. TO. SCREEN. *

Chapter requested by @jawzzbubblez :)

It'd happen so fast. The car appeared out of nowhere as Tristan steered out into the streets. The collision, small but violent enough to activate the airbag.

Laying in the hospital bed, Tristan pondered silently. He was thankful the injuries weren't that severe. Bruished chest and a swollen bump on his the right side of his forehead, leaving him with a mild headache. Overall he'd been very lucky.

Chad suddenly came rushing in, running towards the bed. His usually neatly combed hair in a mess.

'I came as soon as I heard,' Trying to catch his breath, he spoke breathily, 'what happened?'

'Car accident, but don't worry. It wasn't anyone's fault and I'm not badly wounded-'

'Car accident?!' Chad voiced heavily.

'Uh...'

'What-who… how did that happen?'

'Some guy in a hurry for work as I was. I wasn't focused and we collided. At first I didn't think it was a biggie, but then I felt light headed and almost fainted. But don't worry, we exchanged information on the spot, I got the phone number and all of that.'

'Are you serious?' Chad spoke upset. 'Do you really think I care about the car?'

'No, but I guess I-'

'You could have died!' His voice cracked as tears dwelled up in his eyes.

'Sweetie... Calm down, I'm okay...'

'You're acting like it's nothing...' Chad gently shook his head as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

'Please don't cry.' Even though it hurt, Tristan reached out to touch Chad's arm. 'I'm fine, see, nothing is broken.' He spoke tenderly.

'...yea, but… okay.' Chad exhaled with a sniff. '...okay.' He repeated, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a tissue. '...I'm sorry for shouting at you. You just had me real worried.' He apologized, wiping off the tears.

They both turned heads as the door opened and a nurse entered, carrying a huge bouquet in her arms.

'I got some flowers for the patient .' She smiled, placing them on the table by the bed.

'Oh. Lovely.' Tristan glanced at Chad who appeared indifferent.

She walked out as soon as she came in and closed the door.

'You want 'em here? Maybe it'll trigger your allergies.' Tristan implied.

'I'm fine. The pollen level is so low, it probably won't affect me.'

'Okay...'

'Anyway, I'm glad you're doing alright, considering the circumstances.' Chad said as he sniffed again. 'When will you able to come home?'

'Tomorrow morning.'

'Good... great.' Chad seemed to drift off as he gazed at the flowers.

'...you sure you're okay with the..?' Tristan hinted with a flick on his head.

'It's not that.' Chad stood and pointed. 'Someone's left a note.' Standing by the flowers he hesitated momentarily. '...may I read it?'

'Of course.' Tristan chuckled.

'...so it's not from some secret admirer, I mean...' Lightly giggling, Chad brought his hand up and rubbed at the left nostril with his knuckle.

'Maybe it is. Check it out.'

'Hm...' Giving Tristan a considerable look, he grasped the card between the stems. Holding it close to his face he read it carefully.

'So what does it say?'

Squinting his eyes, Tristan figured the note was hard to read. But when Chad's breath began to hitch Tristan knew it was for entirely different reasons. Swiftly turning to the side, Chad hide his face into his elbow.

'Eh-Ketschooo! Aschooo! Uh-Easchooo!'

'Bless you sweetie.' Tristan smiled, immediately in higher spirits by the alluring performance taking place.

'Sorry.'

'What about that no-'

'Eescheew! Eh-Ascheew! Sorry,' He excused himself again, stepping back a few steps from the flowers. '...so uhm let's see-e... it's. ..eh..'

Enchanted, Tristan watched as Chad's nostrils flared beautifully, while he struggled to form a proper sentence.

'...from... e-ehh, oh Go-WOoaschoooo! ESCHIOO! AaSCH! Oh just stop al-lreadhhhh-EEISCHOO! Ugh,' Turning around, Chad blew his nose vigorously.

'Are you okay, it's the flowers isn't it? I'll have the nurse come get them.'

Unable to reply, Chad blew his nose again, almost desperate to get rid of the small particals that'd swept up his poor nostrils. Throwing the tissue into the bin, he gave a small sigh.

'I'll throw them out,' Tristan was about to sit up when Chad gestured wildly.

'No, no! Lay...Eh-knisxchhh!-choo! still... I'll do it.'

'Sweetie, no, I'll call the nurse-'

Tristan stressed but Chad was persistent. Grabbing the bouquet, he sneezed forcefully.

'Baby, please.'

Tristan enjoyed the sneezes, undoubtedly, though at the same time it upsetted him to see Chad so overpowered in such a vulnerable situation. Holding the flowers in one hand, Chad cupped the other over his nose and mouth, sneezing repeatedly stepping out.

About ten minutes passed until Chad returned to Tristan's side.

With teary eyes and nose pink red, he let out of congested exhalation.

'...well… that was a failure on my part.' He began abashed, 'I can't even visit my fiance in hospital without making an absolute scene.'

'Nevermind that sweetie.'

'I hid in the bathroom, I was so embarrassed.' Glancing down, he touched the tips of his hair. '...but I'm better now.'

'I'm glad to see you're doing better, even though you do look amazing... doing, you know, what you're doing...'

'Hm?' Chad looked up. '...you mean my sneezes?'

'...well that and everything else. You're so stunning.'

'Oh nonsense. ..' Chad looked down, his cheeks burning red.

'I'm so in love with you.' Tristan reached out to hold his hand and Chad responded by meeting his eyes.

'You think there's room for one more in that narrow thing?'

'Absolutely.'

Moving to the side, Chad lay down closely.

'...what about that card though?' Tristan said with a chuckle.

'Oh, that. It was just from some of your colleagues.'

Edited by Candy Dust

* GLUES. EYES. TO. SCREEN. *

hahahaha, you're awesome! x

Who, me? O.o Awe there's no need for jealousy, I don't even find my own writing great lol.
LIES! Lies and fruit pie! This is amazing! Do you even read your own writing? incredible talent! :heart:

I must say I absolutely love this the adorableness.

Thank you and thanks so much for always reviewing. x

LIES! Lies and fruit pie! This is amazing! Do you even read your own writing? incredible talent! :heart:

You're too kind. x

Oh this was so lovely! I felt so sorry for poor Chad (as usual ;) ) poor guy wanted to comfort his ailing biyfriend after he's been hIT BY A BLOODY CAR and ended up making a mess of himself! :heart: Awwwww Chad, sweetie, it's why we adore you.

Luckily, Tristan does too ;)

I'm glad to see you're doing better, even though you do look amazing... doing, you know, what you're doing...'

'Hm?' Chad looked up. '...you mean my sneezes?'

'...well that and everything else. You're so stunning.'

'Oh nonsense. ..' Chad looked down, his cheeks burning red.

'I'm so in love with you.' Tristan reached out to hold his hand and Chad responded by meeting his eyes.

Just the sweetest declaration! I die of cute whenever Tristan compliments on his sneeziness! :heart:

Tristan enjoyed the sneezes, undoubtedly, though at the same time it upsetted him to see Chad so overpowered in such a vulnerable situation. Holding the flowers in one hand, Chad cupped the other over his nose and mouth, sneezing repeatedly stepping out.

This was such a delicious image. Desperately sneezy Chad trying to get rid of the allergen himself and then hiding in the bathroom afterwards... Ahhhhhhhh :heart:

Never ever stop writing these Candy Dust! They are like oxygen :D thanks for another wonderful instalment, looking forward to more.

Thank you and thanks so much for always reviewing. x

Your most welcome can't wait for next update :)

Just the sweetest declaration! I die of cute whenever Tristan compliments on his sneeziness!

He practically worships the sneeziness lol.

Never ever stop writing these Candy Dust! They are like oxygen

Thank you so much, x another chapter is just about done. :3

Could you do a sick chad with lots of sneezes thank you!

Of course, I'm about done with the chapter, :3 will update very shortly. (and your gif, those guys are cute!)

Ahh I just love chad's fits!!

Heehee :3 I'm trying not to make him suffer too much.

Requested by @sneezyroleplay :)

(I'm glad it turned out to be a lengthier chapter I've written with these two, :3

PG- 13 and it can get just a tad messy)

Working only a few hours that day, Tristan was already home when Chad walked through the door.

With a consistent sniffle, he slipped out the jacket then he greeted Tristan with a swift kiss.

'Hi honey,.. Sorry, my nose is terribly runny.' He excused himself disappearing into the bathroom. Inside he relieved himself with a wet gurgling sound. Tristan figured it was the allergies acting up.

'Hey, what do you want for dinner?' He called out, walking into the livingroom. 'Let's order some take-out, I'm starving.'

Stepping out the bathroom, Tristan acknowledged a slouch in Chad's character. Like a weight was hanging on his shoulders. Chad caught him looking and exposed a pair of pearly whites. Returning the smile, Tristan spotted a notable redness around Chad's nostrils. It clearly wasn't the first time he'd blowing his nose that day.

'You okay babe? You look a little tired.'

'Allergies.' Chad replied in a stuffed up voice. 'It's been bothering me all day. Sending me into these annoying false starts which leads into nothing.' He sniffed, making the nostrils twitch at the irritated nose. 'You should have seen some of the looks people gave me... Probably mistaking me for some kind of idiot.'

'Don't say that. You've taken the meds?'

'Twice without effect.'

Letting out a congested sigh, Chad slumped down in the couch.

'It'll kick in soon.' Tristan responded reassuringly. Secretly thankful that he hadn't missed out on any pleasing action. 'Uhm.. So what do you wanna eat? We got chinese, sushi, thai foods...'

'Actually I'm not that hungry...'

'You sure? You gotta eat something, there's even this vegetarian section in this useless menu. I'm positive you'll love it.'

Chad indicated a look of irritation as his eyes glazed over. Narrowing his eyes, his chest heaved as each breath grew stronger. Tilting his head back slightly, the shape of his nostrils expanded, desperately fighting off the burning itch, forcing itself through the nasal passages.

Spellbounded, Tristan found himself staring at the intensity of the displayed mannerism. He'd never seen a person struggling so bad for a release. The only thing he could compare it to was the seconds before reaching a climax.

The grip around Chad eased as the tickle in his nose subsided. Blinking, wetness formed in his eyes.

'See?' 'He sniffled tiredsome, 'this is what I've been dealing with, all day.'

Tristan, still a little shaken by the tantalizing action, went over for comforting embrace. 'I'm sorry sweetie, let me set up a nice bath for you. It'll relieve some of the tension.'

'You're so considerate, but I'll probably just fall asleep.' Chad sniffed again with an greater effort, 'I'm really exahusted.'

THE NEXT DAY

Tristan sat in bed reading the news on the ipad. Right beside lay Chad, snoring lightly. Tristan supressed a giggle. He wasn't accustomed to the sleepily noise and he found it just as amusing as adorable.

Just as he was about to leave the bed, Chad moved and broke into a fit of coughs.

'Good morning...' Tristan smiled, glad to see his lover awaken.

'Good, uh, ahem...' Chad sat up, reaching for a bottle of water on bedside table.

'That throat of yours doesn't sound so good.' Tristan stated suspiciously.

'My mouth is dry.' Responding hoarsely, Chad drank a considerably amount of water. Wiping his lips with the back of hand, he cleared his throat sharply. 'what time is it?'

'Twelve thirty.'

'Are you serious? Oh you should ha-have...' His voice trailed off as he fixated his eyes on a spot on the wall. With a blank expression Chad began to breathe more deeply.

Meanwhile Tristan sat still, waiting for the execution to be delightfully finalized.

Closing his eyes in slowmotion, the nostrils at Chad's perfected nose flared to it's greatest extent.

Cupping one hand over the mouth, he gasped as the sneeze finally took over.

'Eeeeeiiwschhhhhhoo!' He snapped forward. The sound of it moist and harsh.

'Woah, that was intense.'

Chad coughed roughly into his fist when, just as abruptly, he began to hitch once again. His eyes narrowed, brows furrowed as he was subjected to an attack.

'Heh.... Ehhhhhh-Eeaaaschheeeew!' Exploding into his hands, Chad drew another intense breath, '...hhhhhh... Aschhhhhhscheeeew! ASCHHHEOoo!! God, what's wrong with me.'

Tristan offered him some much needed tissues out of box.

'Thank you.' Grasping a handful, Chad blew his nose roughly.

'...well that's one way of starting the day.' Tristan said with a tender touch at Chad's hair. Lovingly brushing away some pieces that'd fallen out of place. 'how do you feel?'

'...I'm not sure.' Chad responded with a swallow. 'Those sneezes really scratched my throat up.' His lips embraced the bottle for a second time.

'Are you sure it's allergies though? '

'I don't know...' Chad replied weakly, wiping his nose with the tissue. '...my nose won't stop tickling, it's almost like a burning sensation.'

'You've probably caught that cold that's been going around.'

'I never get sick.' Chad unfolded the soft paper over his nose, blowing it yet again.

'That you've told me.' Tristan replied with a touch of sarcasm. 'I suppose the planned trip to IKEA is out of question?'

'No, no. I really wanna go.'

'I don't want for us to anywhere if you're feeling unwell.'

'I'll be fine. A shower will do the trick.'

Chad hopped out of bed, gathering the used tissues with him on the way.

While Chad was getting himself ready, Tristan prepared breakfast with all it's nutricious ingredients.

'My gosh, this is wonderful.' Chad expressed in a congested tone entering the kitchen, astounded by the variety of tasteful assortments.

'You, my sweetest darling, got a cold.' Tristan pointed out, pouring the cups with hot beverages.

'...Maybe, I… eh,' Unable to reply, Chad hitched with a fist close to his mouth, but the tickle vanished just as quickly and he sighed with frustration.

'Toast?' Tristan asked, ignoring the obvious attempt. He figured that even though he enjoyed every single bit of the sneezy tendencies, he decided to not bring attention to every little detail.

'Yes, please.' Chad replied softly, finding a seat at the table. Taking a sip of the tea seemed to help as he gave a light smile.

'This taste wonderful, thank you.'

'I'm glad sweetie.'

Chad began to butter the sandwich, sniffling quietly while attending the task.

'Let's stay in today.' Tristan settled.

'Okay.' Chad agreed with no vexation. 'I do feel a little under the weather.'

Such a understatement. Tristan thought to himself. 'The tea will make you feel better.' He responded instead.

Nodding, Chad swiftly hid his face in the crook of his elbow. Hitching heavily, his shoulders heaved as each breath enhanced.

'Eh'tschhhhiooo!! Eeeiiisccchhhhiooo! Uh.. Hhhhhh..' Giving Tristan a full view of a delicious pre-sneeze expression, Chad rapidly turned in his seat, away from the table. 'WASCHHHHHHGO! KET'GNISCHO! T'SCHEEO! uh, ehhhhh... RASCHOOO!! Ugh... Oh my...' Chad groaned, pulling out a tissue from his pocket.

'Awe... sweetie...' Tristan said in a tender voice, though on the inside he was on fire. He was falling; and he was falling hard. At that moment Chad could do whatever he wanted with him.

'...sorry.' Chad excused himself poorly as he blew his nose heavily. Leaving the tissue damp. 'I wonder who gave me this cold so viciously. ' He sighed, facing Tristan completely. 'Probably my colleague, Rob. He sat with me at lunch, sneezing into a handkercheif.'

'What a douche.'

Tristan suddenly felt jealous and at the same time angry at the man who'd unintentionally spread his germs at his fiance.

'...at one point I think he even coughed in my direction.' Chad added with a thoughtful expression.

Skip unintentionally - Rob was evil and needed eradication.

'I don't think I've ever experienced such a sneezy cold,' Chad continued to speak, wiping his nose on and off with the used tissue,

Neither had Tristan. Last time Chad caught a cold, he had leave and visit his parents house, making Tristan miss the entire process. He remembered talking with the mother on the phone when all of sudden hearing Chad go off in the background. Incredibly awkward and Tristan grimaced at the memory.

'...honey, what's wrong?' Chad voiced concerned, bringing a fresh tissue to his nose.

'Oh just thought of something, it's nothing.' He looked down at the cup within his hands.

'You sure?'

'Yup...'

Looking slightly puzzled at first, Chad's lower lip then dropped as he brought the tissue closer to his mouth.

'..oh geez I can't believe I have to sneeze again.' He uttered helplessly. With voice shaken, nostrils trembling in and out, he drew a big breath, '...hhhh-RUSCHOOO! ASCHEEEW!! Ugh... This is torture.'

'It's just a cold ...' Tristan murmured. Somehow he needed to justify the enigmatic desire that he dealt with.

'...perhaps but I still feel bad.' Chad replied timidly.

'Let's put some lotion on that poor nose of yours.' Tristan stood, urging Chad to follow.

Chad lay comfortably in bed. Having his head resting against Tristan's chest, he breathed with a relaxing sense through his parted lips.

A faint light was coming in from the curtains, setting the atmopshere into a lecherous tranquility. Putting the cream onto his fingers, Tristan then rubbed it gently against the dry edges of his lover's nostrils.

'Feels nice... Right?'

'Mm...' Keeping his eyes closed, Chad agreed with a congested tone. Having his fingers entwined and resting nicely on his chest.

Tristan began to massage the bridge, in slow, circular motions.

'This will clear your sinuses.'

'Mm, I can feel it.' Chad sniffled.

Following the bridge to the top, Tristan found the moment quite erotic. It was the first time he'd ever touched Chad's nose in such a sensual manner.

'Ugh...' Chad winched.

'Sweetie?'

'Harscheeeew!' His head snapped forward into his hands. 'Oh honey, I'm so-soohhh-Gniisschoooo! Eh-knxtschhhh!' He violently stifled.

'Bless you.' Tristan kissed his hair. '...tissues?'

Chad nodded, still hitching helplessly.

'...ehhhhhh-Escheoooooo! WAESCHOOO! hhhhhh-Ascheeooooo!! ugh I can't take this anymore...' He sniffled effortlessly, then blowing his nose quickly with the tissues given.

'My poor baby.'

Chad glanced up at Tristan with tearful eyes. '...I'm real sorry.' He sniffled. 'I feel digusting and my sneezes are horrible. Not at all like the ones you're used to.'

'Babe, stop.'

'...I'll be over this cold soon, just try to ignore me in the meantime and put these in the pile of forgetfulness.' He chuckled, but there was an evident sadness in his voice.

'Didn't I tell you to stop? Now lay back down. You need to rest, I think you're running a fever.'

'I do?' Chad rolled over and relaxed his head against the pillows.

'Yea, you're feeling hot.' Tristan got up from the bed.

'Oh.' Sniffling, Chad cuddled up against the sheets.

'Get some sleep, babe. I'll check on you later.' Tristan let his lips touch Chad's forehead. He was suffering a higher temperature alright.

'Thank you…' Chad mumbled, dozing off.

Edited by Candy Dust

'...sorry.' Chad excused himself poorly as he blew his nose heavily. Leaving the tissue damp. 'I wonder who gave me this cold so viciously. ' He sighed, facing Tristan completely. 'Probably my colleague, Rob. He sat with me at lunch, sneezing into a handkercheif.'

'What a douche.'

Tristan suddenly felt jealous and at the same time angry at the man who'd unintentionally spread his germs at his fiance.

'...at one point I think he even coughed in my direction.' Chad added with a thoughtful expression.

Skip unintentionally - Rob was evil and needed eradication.

As much as I love this fic, if he was covering his mouth he can't have gotten Chad sick. I'm sorry but that's the whole point of covering your mouth. To stop the spread of germs.

Oh my stars in space. Those fits were astounding! Tristan has some high restraint to be able to 'keep it in his pants' ;) huh? HUH? No?

I'll just......be over here.....

In the closet.....

skitters away~

As much as I love this fic, if he was covering his mouth he can't have gotten Chad sick. I'm sorry but that's the whole point of covering your mouth. To stop the spread of germs.

That's your perception. According to Chad's recollection, germs were spread in different directions.

Oh my stars in space. Those fits were astounding! Tristan has some high restraint to be able to 'keep it in his pants' ;) huh? HUH? No?

I'll just......be over here.....

In the closet.....

skitters away~

Hahahahah! He sure did. If I'd posted it in the adult section you'd know how, too, heehee. :3

Oh just utterly adorable the care taking more want more :)

Thank you. I can add another part later. x

Sneezy Chad!!! You spoil me!

Awe his sneezes are quite lovely. More to come. x