Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

Chad is just the most adorable, allergic, sweetheart EVER!! And Tristan is just....mmmmnnn! A wanna marry them both! :D

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i love this! They're so cute and adorable and awesome!

I just have to point to these absolutely drool worthy bits

Please do. :3

My god what an absolutely delicious description. I was practically squirming

And this!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much, glad it had you squiggle, :3

Wow!! The desperation in this was teasingly delicious

Aaaawe, thank you! xx

Chad is just the most adorable, allergic, sweetheart EVER!! And Tristan is just....mmmmnnn! A wanna marry them both! :D

Hahah well it would be rather nice to be friends with them, ;) thank you so much xx

Aww they are cute many nice sneezes.

Thanks so much xx

Ohhh <3 Poor chad, God Bless him <3

Yes I felt sorry for him too actually lol. xx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i love this! They're so cute and adorable and awesome!

Awe thank you! so glad you like them. xx

This is a Part 1 of 2 :3

Walking home alone in the rain was not something Tristan had foreseen as the result of an rather successful evening. Meeting up with the buddies from college had been pretty nice overall, but now, when the drinks been swept and the bars were closed, it wasn't just the rain coming down on him - something else was hanging in the air.

He'd begun to ponder and he didn't like it. It was when the mind kept up with him that he felt out of place and not in the comfort zone. As he walked along, he reflected about the actual path of his life, if it indeed was leading him in the right direction. Clearly, he'd achieved things he'd ever dreamed of; a perfect man who loved him regardless and a beautiful, loving home. But he was unhappy with the position at work, moreover tired of the nights spent at home in solitude.

Walking six blocks, he finally stopped by the bus station. Smacking his forehead, he realized he'd just missed it by minutes. So what was he supposed to do now? Wait an eternity for the next one to arrive or walk the entire way home. In the pouring rain. Without an umbrella?

Looking down at the soggy sneakers at his feet, he suddenly comprehended that he was freezing. He supposed the buzzing effect was wearing off.

Picking up the phone, he dialed Chad's number.

About ten minutes later the car stopped by the sidewalk. Pulling up the collar of his jacket, Tristan quickly got in.

'My God, Tristan... you're entirely soaked!' Chad exclaimed as he buckled the seatbelt.

'Tell me something else I don't know...' He replied with a mumble.

'You probably should remove some of these clothes, you'll catch a cold.'

'I'll be fine.'

While he looked out the window, Chad turned on the heater.

'So how was your night, did you have fun?' Driving along, Chad gave him genuine looks of interest.

'It was alright.' With a gentle sniff, Tristan sunk in his seat.

'Just alright?' Chad inquired, keeping both hands on the steeringwheel. 'what did you do?'

'Not much. Drank beer. Talked.'

'Oh.' Sensing the unresponsive attitude, Chad went silent.

'Fuck I'm tired.' Tristan expressed, sinking further down.

'...we'll be home in a minute…' Chad reassured humbly.

'Yea.' Tristan gazed at Chad momentarily, admiring his stunning profile. 'thanks for picking me up, by the way.'

'It's no biggie.' Chad softly smiled. 'I was already awake. Apparently I can't sleep without you.'

'I guess I'm flattered.' Tristan sniffled again.

'Oh, you should be.' Chad blinked in a manner that was supposed to resemble a wink. A talent he did not possess.

Back at home, Tristan dropped the jacket and sniffled again. Annoyed by the distracting habit, he groaned.

'...you sound exhausted.' Chad pointed out and he was met by a gentle touch at his shoulder. '...have a shower and I'll make you some tea.'

'Yea...' Tristan wiped the nose with the back of his hand. '...thanks.' He figured Chad was right and he stepped into the bathroom.

The next morning

Tristan was sitting at the breakfast table. His head pounding, probably from the inconsiderate amount of beverage from last night. But what didn't make sense was the pain in the back of his throat.

Scopping of cereals slowly from the bowl, he watched Chad putting on the coat in a stressful manner.

'I can't believe I overslept.' He said for the hundredth time.

'Yea. Bummer.' Tristan swallowed and winched.

'I don't know when I'll be home, I'll...' Chad suddenly stopped mid-sentence, catching Tristan's attention instantly.

Bringing a hand up, an intense pre-sneeze look came over him.

'...eh-Etschoooo! ..eh-Ascheeew!!' He double over.

'Bless you babe.' Tristan uttered, feeling his own nose starting to tickle.

'...whew.' Chad composed himself as he sniffled noisily. '...thank you. Oh my gosh look at the time I really must go.' He quickly went over to Tristan's side and kissed him on the cheek.

'Uh, honey...' He uttered, giving Tristan an odd look.

'What?'

'You feel warm. I think you have a fever.' Chad expressed worried.

'Nah, I'm okay.'

'No... I'm pretty sure. Have you checked your temperature?'

'I don't have to.'

'Tristan.' Chad said his name with a sigh. '...I can't. I don't have...' He voiced frustrated. '...okay wait here while I go and get it.'

'Whatever.' Tristan shrugged.

While Chad was gone the burning sensation in his nose increased and he sniffled. A cold? Now, really? Just another rotten thing to add to his list.

Chad came back with a robe in his arms.

'Put this on. I can't have you sitting at the table with just a t-shirt and some boxers on.'

'Do I have to?'

'Please, honey, I don't have time for this.'

Tristan sighed again. Sliding into the robe he sniffled continously.

'Oh I knew you'd get a cold. I told you!' Chad voiced concerned.

'I'm fine.'

'Stop lying to me. I can hear it in your voice.'

'Uh, yea?' Tristan rolled his eyes, sitting back at the table.

'…I wish you'd cooperate with me, Tristan.' Chad expressed upset. 'I have to go and I really don't wanna leave you.'

'...yea, well…' Tristan narrowed his eyes as his head was growing heavier.

'I'll call you at lunch. Please take some aspirins and go back to bed. No work, okay?' Chad let his lips meet his cheek again. '...please do as I say.'

'I will.'

Chad gave him a long glance before he turned and walked out the room.

Edited by Candy Dust

Hey this is nice, but it's be nice if you told us whats always setting him off, as in, I would imagine dust but I would imagine thier house is clean because of Chad's nose being so sensitive

i love them so much! sorry, this is all i can even manage to say every time i comment and it's probably annoying, but it's true and I love them!

Aww... Chad playing the role of worried nurse despite being late for work was adorable :D

And grumpy Tristan catching a cold form the rain...ahh :heart:

This is so good, I can't wait for part 2 :D

Yaasssssss!!!!!! Cold from the rain! Worrying Chad! Guhhhhhhh!!

Haha yea, he always worry. :3 Thank you. xx

Hey this is nice, but it's be nice if you told us whats always setting him off, as in, I would imagine dust but I would imagine thier house is clean because of Chad's nose being so sensitive

Well Chad is a sneezy person overall, so he'll sneeze even though he's not exposed to anything he's allergic to. I'll make sure the reason is given next he sneezes. x

i love them so much! sorry, this is all i can even manage to say every time i comment and it's probably annoying, but it's true and I love them!

It is so not repetitive! I love it that you love them, xx

They are both still very cute live the cold catching and care taking.

Thank you xx and agreed lol.

Aww... Chad playing the role of worried nurse despite being late for work was adorable :D

And grumpy Tristan catching a cold form the rain...ahh :heart:

This is so good, I can't wait for part 2 :D

Haha well Chad is being Chad, always concerned and wants to please his dearest Tristan. Thank you, I'll update soon. xx

Part 2 of 2, Tristan's cold.

Hours passed and Tristan had no choice but to give into the claws of illness. What'd so simply started with a bad throat, was now turning itself into a full blown cold. After endless sneezing and blowing his nose, he found it hard to breath through the clogged up passage.

Lying in bed, he felt alone and pitiful. Keeping a box of kleenex near, he'd formed a untidy pile beneath.

Much to Tristan's relief, Chad called as promised. He was in desperate need of attention and someone who'd listen to the battle and suffering that he was subjected to.

'You sound so sick...' Chad sympathized at the other end. '...how do you feel?'

'Terrible.' Tristan sniffled, '...I'm bundled up in covers and still freezing.'

'Oh no… Have you eaten anything?'

'No.' Tristan whined. '...I can't. And I feel dizzy when I stand up.'

'...sounds like the fever is quite severe.' Chad replied concerned. '...You're on antipyretic right?'

'Right.' Bringing a tissue to his nose, Tristan blew it harshly.

'God you sound awful.'

'Gee, thanks.' Tristan let out a chuckle, but got cut off by a hoarse cough.

'...sorry.' Chad's voice was small.

Unable to stop, the itch wandered from below and nestled in his nose, forcing him to sneeze. Grasping whatever nearest at hand, he hitched vehemently.

'...hh.. Hetschoo! HET'SCH! HET'SCHUu!' He snapped violently into the papers.

'Oh my goodness... Bless you.'

Tristan sunk back into the bed. '...babe I really need you here with me. Please come home.'

'Oh I wish I could...'

'Please. I'm hurting over here.' He wiped at the nose with the used tissues. The frequent movement caused a itchy, burning sensation up his nostrils and he gasped,

'HAT'SCHOO! Ugh... Eh hhh... HUT'SCHOO! ugh I can't stand this...' He groaned, putting the tissues back to his nose.

'I'm so very sorry you're sick honey...'

'Please babe, I need you badly. I can't even eat. The food taste like shit. My nose is overflowing and I feel lightheaded.' Tristan went on, explaining all the bad sympthons.

'...you're really giving me a bad conscience over here...'

'But it's true!' He uttered helplessly.

'...well... uhm....'

As Chad weighed in on a decision, Tristan urged with greater effort.

'Babe. Please. I need you.'

'Oh fine.' Chad back down, 'I'll tell them it's an emergency...'

'Awe babe, I knew I could count on you.'

Feeling his throat dry up, Tristan coughed once more.

'I'll be right with you.'

'I told you, you'd get a cold walking around in those wet clothes of yours!' Chad almost patronized at he tucked the blankets closer to Tristan's body.

'...yea… so, you were right. Is that what you wanna hear?' Tristan said with a sniffle.

'Basically.' With a tender motion, Chad put his wrist on Tristan's forehead.

'The fevers down, thankfully.'

'Good...' Tristan sighed, burying himself deeper within the cushions.

Crawling into the bed, Chad his let his fingers slide through the honeyed softness of Tristan's hair. '...you look awfully cute when sick though.' Chad said softly.

'I bet.' He weakly smiled.

'Super cute.'

Chad caressed him further, letting his fingers slide to Tristan's chest, he gently gasped.

The quick breath of air sent an intensity of tickles to his nose, and without a warning he had to sneeze.

'HAT'SCHOO! RUSCHOO! Ugh.' Barely having the time to sit up, Tristan had no choice but to let them out freely. Sniffling, he looked for a tissue in his reach.

'Awe bless you.' Fishing up a fresh kleenex from a package, Chad handed it to him.

'Thanks.' Clasping it over his nose with both hands, he blew hard.

'Have you used the nasal spray?'

'No... I'll do it now.' Tristan replied breathlessly.

Using it in both nostrils, the cold liquid felt good for only for a second, as the nasal passage became clearer, as did the tickle.

'Hhh…'

He hitched, feeling his nostrils quivering desperately, fighting off every itching impulse.

Meanwhile Chad looked on, holding several tissues in his hands whenever he'd be ready.

'..hhh… HATSCHOOo! Uh-RUSCHHH! ...ugh babe make it stop.' He fell back in bed.

'Awe honey.' With a helpful offer, Chad put a tissue to his nose. Holding it steady, he urged Tristan to blow.

Seemingly embarrassed, Tristan accepted Chad's helpfulness. Forcing out a gurgling sound, Chad wiped the nose off with a tender motion.

'You'll be better in no time, you'll see.' He gently kissed his cheek as he put the used kleenex onto the bedstand.

Perhaps Chad was unaware of the incredible intimacy Tristan felt in that very moment. Maybe he understood it was a form of affinity, but it was very likely that he just saw for what it was; a lovable way of care taking.

Edited by Candy Dust

Gahhhhhhh!!!!!!! OMG Tristan! You scamp, you! Chad is just the greatest ever, I just wanna squeeze them both and kiss their noses! :D

Aaaaarrrhhhhh WHINY TRISTAN :heart: awwwww the cutie :heart: playing with allllll my feels :heart:

Perhaps Chad was unaware of the incredible intimacy Tristan felt in that very moment. Maybe he understood it was a form of affinity, but it was very likely that he just saw for what it was; a lovable way of care taking.

I simply melted at this!!!!! So sweet and so well written! Edited by Juto of Beerpiece

Could you make it so that when tristan is suffering from a fever chad is trying to take care of him but then chad is starts sneezing from allergies

Aww this is too much I have no words to describe how good this is just amazing :)

Aaaawe <3 thank you so much!

Gahhhhhhh!!!!!!! OMG Tristan! You scamp, you! Chad is just the greatest ever, I just wanna squeeze them both and kiss their noses! :D

Don't we all... <3 haha thank you as much as evers!

I love this! Although I have to admit, Tristan is a bit whiney for my taste...

Thank you!

Aaaaarrrhhhhh WHINY TRISTAN :heart: awwwww the cutie :heart: playing with allllll my feels :heart:

I simply melted at this!!!!! So sweet and so well written!

Wow thank you! It means a lot. xx

Could you make it so that when tristan is suffering from a fever chad is trying to take care of him but then chad is starts sneezing from allergies

Sure but first I have another chapter ready and after that one it's another request so I'll get to it a bit later. :) x

Tristan's friend Heath, was about to move out of town with his girlfriend, Clarissa. Spending the Saturday helping out the couple wasn't exactly what Tristan had hoped for, but he compromised it easily by convincing Chad to tag along.

'Why don't you guys start in the basement while Tristan and I hit the kitchen?' Clarissa was quick to demand.

'Okay cool. Don't forget to let us know when up for pizza.'

''That's not for hours.' Clarissa wiggled her finger at Heath, 'now move.'

'You're so bossy.' Heath pouted, 'come on Chad, let's leave the superior alone with her minion.'

The word made Chad giggle as they went downstairs.

Getting several boxes ready, Clarissa and Tristan began to fold in plates and glass at random.

They were chatting along nicely when all of sudden Tristan was met by a very distinct sound coming down the hall.

Unable to figure it out entirely, he reversed the attention to Clarissa who chatted on heedless.

'...it's going to be difficult finding another job in the nearest future, but fortunately Heath's already got a full time employment at Target.'

'So I've heard...' Tristan replied distant. Yet another vigorous noise met his ears, and this time he knew exactly what and from whom it was coming from. Stopping in motion, he listened closely.

'...You've always lived in this town?'

Tristan acknowledged the question, but his mind drift off elsewhere when two more, harsher sneezes resounded between the walls.

'Tristan?'

Catching Chad's sniffles, he knew he was somewhere near and he quickly dropped whatever at hand.

'Tristan?' Clarissa repeated. It was obvious she was growing impatient.

'Uh, yea?' Turning around, he found himself in a explicable hurry. 'I'll be right back.'

Seeing Chad coming out the bathroom, he was taken by the beautiful sight. With a tissue in his hands, he appeared somewhat lost until he met Tristan's eyes.

'Hi…' He said slightly timid.

'Hey.' Tristan approached. Reaching out his hand, he let his fingers caress the smooth fabric of Chad's shirt. '...are you guys done already?'

'No...' Exposing a slight redness at his nose, Chad sniffled, '...it's the dust down there. It's making me sneeze. I had leave for a sec and blow my nose.'

'Oh... uh, okay. So you wanna swap places? I can take the basement.'

'You're always so sweet. ' Chad giggled. '...but I'm fine. It's just dust.' He sniffled again more deeply. '...sorry, it seems like I have to bring some more tissues with me, just in case.' Chad escaped into the restroom.

Overwhelmed by conflict, Tristan was torned. Either he'd help Clarissa out in the kitchen, creating no suspicions, or he'd give into his weakness and follow Chad back down the basement. He didn't know what to do and it unsettled him. Sometimes he hated having the fetish. Why couldn't he be into something simple and provocative, like whips and spanking?

Stepping out the bathroom, Chad gazed at him a tad differently. It was always a mystery to Tristan what was going on behind those ethereal eyes.

'Did you… uhm… hear me, before?'

The question was asked with hints of sensuality and curiousity. As if he'd caught Chad naked.

'Barely.' Tristan almost whispered, finding himself lost in the gaze that withheld so much delicacy.

'M-hm…'

Turning and positioning by the stairs, Chad faced Tristan with a playful smile forming at his lips. '...aren't you coming?' He wondered bashfully.

'Huh?'

'...I think we're in need of some help handling the boxes. They're quite heavy.' Chad held out his hand, gesturing Tristan to follow.

'...oh, uh yea. Sure, I'll help.' He uttered, glad that Chad was the one putting an end to his doubts.

Assorting the basement suddenly felt like the most exciting adventure. Watching Chad rub at his ticklish nose with expressions of irritation was giving him the outmost pleasures and Chad seemed to enjoy the moment too, by always keeping close.

'Are you just gonna stand there? Give us a hand.' Heath practically ordered.

Standing on the left side, Chad was forced in the middle as they boys were trying to bring down a huge cardboard. The unstable friction caused a tumble and they dropped the box to the floor, causing a cloud of dust scattering everywhere.

Tristan coughed while Heath said a few words of profanities. The one affected by it was Chad, who lightly gasped. Bringing his hands up for protection, he coughed harshly.

'Shit sweetie, are you okay?' Tristan looked at him worried.

'Y-yea…'

As the coughs seemed to cease, Chad brought his hands to his pockets and pulled out several tissues. Putting them to his nose, he turned away to blow his nose.

'The air's really thick in here.' Heath stated, 'I'll get you guys some beverages.'

As soon as Heath left, Chad began to hitch almost by command. Fighting with greatness redeeming the dust that'd swept up his nose, Tristan watched his shoulders heave.

'Babe, let's get-'

'Ah-Ascheeew! Asch!-Aschoo!-uh… Waschooo!' Chad sneezed freely against the concrete floor.

'Awe sweetie.' As Tristan reached out to touch his arm, Chad turned around. His nostrils quivering tremendously as tears began to form in his eyes.

'Poor baby… let's get you out of here.'

Nodding a respons with a puzzled expression, Tristan was then given the most beautiful pre-sneeze expression he'd probably ever witnessed. Hitching slowly, Chad's nostrils flared terribly as an perfect arch formed between his sharp brows. Turning away only slightly, Chad allowed Tristan a full view as he drew a prominent breath.

'...eehh… Eischiooo! Ascheew! Oh my-hhh-Ascheeeoo!' He bent over forcefully.

Wrapping an arm around Chad's waist, he was met by the sweetest touch as Chad met the connection by a loving embrace.

'Bless you sweetie.' Tristan kissed Chad's hair. Sniffling helplessly affected, Chad held him closer.

'Thank you. Gosh that was a lot of dust.' He lightly giggled.

'Yea.' Tristan joined in the chuckles.

Though the laughter didn't last for long as Chad began to hitch again against his shoulder. Bending his head down further, he swiftly used the tissues to cover.

'...eh-Aschoo! Eh-knxisch-choo!' He struggled to stifle.

'Good God, babe… you can't to this to me. Not now.' Tristan said under his breath.

'Sorry.' Chad smiled shyly, wiping the tissue at his nose. Putting it back into his pocket, he hugged Tristan tightly.

'I love you.' Tristan uttered, overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions.

'I love you too.' Kissing his chin, Chad's nose met Tristan's lower lip and he trembled.

'Just kiss me already.' He voiced breathily, and their lips hungrily pressed together.

'Uhm… guys?'

They were abruptly disturbed by Heath, standing by the stairs with bottles of water in his hands.

'...I got the beverages.' He remarked, handing them out hesitantly.

'Thank you.' Chad accepted the bottle with complete redness in his face.

'...yup.. uh... thanks.' Tristan responded, bringing the bottle quickly to his lips.

(Merry Christmas to all my readers, you're all lovely! Muah! x)

Edited by Candy Dust

'Good God, babe… you can't to this to me. Not now.' Tristan said under his breath.

'Sorry.' Chad smiled shyly, wiping the tissue at his nose.
Yessssss! The endless torture for Tristan is the greatest! :D

Or could you make it so that tristan gets hit by a car and is badly injured and chad gets a call at work and rushes to the hospital but chad sneezes from allergies from something at th hospital?

• 2 weeks later...

iiiihhhhhhhhh a gorgeous sneezy guy, his amazing boyfriend and an awful lot of dust? Recipe for delicious yummy ness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turning and positioning by the stairs, Chad faced Tristan with a playful smile forming at his lips. '...aren't you coming?' He wondered bashfully.

'Huh?'

'...I think we're in need of some help handling the boxes. They're quite heavy.' Chad held out his hand, gesturing Tristan to follow.

'...oh, uh yea. Sure, I'll help.' He uttered, glad that Chad was the one putting an end to his doubts.

Haha I just love how Chad is so ready to share his sneezes with Tristan! If is just the sweetest!!!

Wrapping an arm around Chad's waist, he was met by the sweetest touch as Chad met the connection by a loving embrace.

'Bless you sweetie.' Tristan kissed Chad's hair. Sniffling helplessly affected, Chad held him closer.

'Thank you. Gosh that was a lot of dust.' He lightly giggled.

'Yea.' Tristan joined in the chuckles.

Though the laughter didn't last for long as Chad began to hitch again against his shoulder. Bending his head down further, he swiftly used the tissues to cover.

'Sorry.' Chad smiled shyly, wiping the tissue at his nose. Putting it back into his pocket, he hugged Tristan tightly.

'I love you.' Tristan uttered, overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions.

'I love you too.' Kissing his chin, Chad's nose met Tristan's lower lip and he trembled.

'Just kiss me already.' He voiced breathily, and their lips hungrily pressed together.

I have nothing but love for this part!!!!! BOYS WHY ARE YOU SO FRAGGIN' CUTE?!

'Sorry.' Chad smiled shyly, wiping the tissue at his nose.

Yessssss! The endless torture for Tristan is the greatest! :D

He's so weak for Chad. :3 xx

That was really adorable I literally can't explain how much I love this.

Thank you ever so much <3

Or could you make it so that tristan gets hit by a car and is badly injured and chad gets a call at work and rushes to the hospital but chad sneezes from allergies from something at th hospital?

Sure I can create something like it. x

Haha I just love how Chad is so ready to share his sneezes with Tristan! If is just the sweetest!!!

He's always ready to please Tristan, especially through something that comes quite easily for him, :3

I have nothing but love for this part!!!!! BOYS WHY ARE YOU SO FRAGGIN' CUTE?!

Awe hahah thank you! x