Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

Aaaawe great, thank you! x I'm working on another chapter concerning the both of them in a sneezy situation. x

Yes Yes YESSSS!!! The Gods have answered my prayers! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Haha I love your energy x I'll post it shortly.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

(I suppose this chapter should be labeled pg-13?)

It was a lovely Sunday morning when Tristan woke up to a welcoming sound coming from the kitchen. With an instant he awakened and eagerly, he listened closer.

The sneezes, harsh, wet with a little space in between came over him like a rush. He counted them til' four, and the last sneeze released with a sense of desperation that he secretly loved so much. Not wanting to miss another moment, he went straight for the compelling noise.

Seeing Chad setting up the dirty plates in the dishwasher, he couldn't help but smile. He looked adorable in the green shirt with rolled up sleeves and the black slacks that were slightly too big.

'Good morning babe.'

'Oh hi honey,' Despite of just enduring the intensity of a fit, Chad was instantly happy by his presence. 'Slept well?'

Tristan went over and gave him a endearing kiss on the lips and their noses bumped lovingly.

'Yea. You need help with this?'

'I'm fine, thank you.' Gently sniffing, a tender flare met Chad's nostrils and he gave another sniffle while rubbing one finger beneath them. 'There's... eh, coffee for you.' He uttered under a light quiver.

'Thanks.'

Pouring up a cup, his ears peaked as Chad's breath hitched. Facing him, Tristan was just in time for a wonderful, tensed pre-sneeze expression.

'Eh-Eschioo!' Chad sneezed freely against the floor, 'Ah-Ascheew!-uh-Waschooo! ...oh bless me.' Reaching the pile of wrinkly tissues, he put some to his nose. 'It's been like this all morning.' He pointed out, blowing it cautiously.

'I can tell.' Tristan smirked.

Chad looked stunned. 'You can?'

'Yup.' Amused by the confusion, Tristan sipped on the coffee.

'How?'

'It's a well kept secret...' He replied, adding a touch of drama to his voice. '...anyway what's on the agenda today?'

'Well,' Chad cleared his throat as he tossed the tissue. 'It's Sunday so we should probably head out to the market as soon as possible.'

'Yey, I can't wait.' Tristan uttered sarcastically, making Chad raise his eyebrows.

'...or you can just stay at home while I do some necessary shopping?'

'And miss out on all the fun? No way.'

'Good.'

They strolled around for a good fifteen minutes. Tristan was getting bored of seeing the endless of stands of fruits and vegetables, and on top of it, his nose had begun to run for no apparent reason. Chad, on the other hand, was ecstatic for every new bargain that he successfully pulled through. Not to mention all the free tastings that were offered in every other corner.

Wiping a tissue at his nose, Tristan began to chuckle seeing the zucchinis.

'What?'

Mildly entertained, Chad picked out two.

'They do come in all sizes.' Laughing lightly, Tristan blew his nose.

'Okay... If you say so.' Not fully understanding the joke, Chad smiled uneasily.

Thinking he was done with the tissue, Tristan was overwhelmed when a tickle began to linger in the back of his nose. The itch, sharp and burning made his nose run again. Discreetly, he fizzed out a sound. Though the procedure backfired and almost instantly, he was forced to sneeze. Not wanting to spoil any of the assortments, he hid his face in the crook of his arm.

'Het'schooo! Hat'schoooou!'

'Bless you honey.'

Blowing his nose once more, he felt a tender touch at his jacket.

'You're not getting a cold again, are you..?' Chad's voice was as tender as a feather.

'Me? No.'

Though when swallowing, he was faced with a evident soreness. Possibly from the impact of the recent fit, he figured.

'I hope so. But you hardly ever sneeze unless you're on verge of getting sick.'

Tristan glanced at Chad. He knew he was right.

'I'll be okay.'

Back home the runny nose had quickly developed into something he definitely didn't have time for. Watching TV on the livingroom couch, he waited for Chad to be done with whatever he was doing in the kitchen. The time being spent at the market seemed to have affected him aswell as Tristan was treated by a couple of wet sneezes. Unable to enjoy them fully though as the stuffy nose made it hard to breathe.

'...how are you feeling? I can hear you sniffling in here.' Chad asked sitting down beside him.

'To be honest I'm not sure.' Flipping through the channels, Tristan stopped at a game of basketball.

'That's unfortunate. You just got over a cold recently.'

'I guess my immune system is weak.' Putting off a weak smile, Tristan's breath trembled when the same kind of burning sensation swept up his nose.

'Well it's a good thing we went to the market. The pantries are stuffed with all sorts of goodies; vita-'

'Hu'ruschooo!' His head snapped forward, '...hhh-Hut'schoouu!' He caught the sneeze into his hands.

'Oh, bless you.'

Tristan groaned. He was becoming fully aware of the poor state he was coming to.

'I think you should call in sick already. You won't get better until tomorrow.'

He was met by a soft kiss at his cheek.

'You don't know that.' Tristan replied in a congested voice. Clasping a kleenex over his nose he blew effortlessly. Nothing was coming out but a squeaky sound. 'Damnit.' He sniffled, rubbing his nose with his palm.

'I think I do, actually. You're… eh...'

Slightly turning away, Chad brought one hand up to his face, holding it gently as his head tilted back and his nostrils widening.

'Eh-schioo! Ah-Ascheeoo! Sorry.'

'You can't do that around me right now babe.' Tristan smiled as he shook his head.

'I'll go into another room.' Chad was about to stand when Tristan grabbed him by the waist. Forcing him down and getting on top, he kissed Chad's lips lustfully.

As their intimacy developed into a make out session, Tristan found it hard to breathe. Sniffling with a keen depth, he was forced to sit up to not make a entire mess.

'What's wrong?' Chad asked flustered.

'I can't. I'm sorry babe.' Putting another set of tissues to his nose, Tristan blew hard. So hard it made his ears pop.

'Awe… honey.' Chad slid his fingers through Tristan's hair with devotion. '...it's okay.'

Edited by Candy Dust

This.......This glorious piece of art just made me melt :drool:

It was just teasing enough to satisfy my horrid morning. ChadxTristan Is my new favorite OTP. :bounce:

Keep'em coming! You got a new looker here, and a great sense for writing ;)

As their intimacy developed into a make out session, Tristan found it hard to breathe. Sniffling with a keen depth, he was forced to sit up to not make a entire mess.

'I can't. I'm sorry babe.' Putting another set of tissues to his nose, Tristan blew hard. So hard it made his ears pop.

'Awe honey.' Chad slid his fingers through Tristan's hair with devotion. '...it's okay.'As their intimacy developed into a make out session, Tristan found it hard to breathe. Sniffling with a keen depth, he was forced to sit up to not make a entire mess.

'Awe honey.' Chad slid his fingers through Tristan's hair with devotion. '...it's okay.'

Gah!!!! These guys are adorable. Chad is such a sweetheart to poor Tristan. I'm not just melting; I'm on fire! Haha.

what do they look like. i need visuals of the guys you imagine them to look at

She said she wants to leave it to the imagination, I'd rather that too, actually...

Ahhhh.... Another wonderful instalment!! I simply adore these two!

Eh-Eschioo!' Chad sneezed freely against the floor, 'Ah-Ascheew!-uh-Waschooo! ...oh bless me.' Reaching the pile of wrinkly tissues, he put some to his nose. 'It's been like this all morning.' He pointed out, blowing it cautiously.

'I can tell.' Tristan smirked.

Chad looked stunned. 'You can?'

'Yup.' Amused by the confusion, Tristan sipped on the coffee.

'How?'

'It's a well kept secret...' He replied, adding a touch of drama to his voice. '...anyway what's on the agenda today?'

I just can't get over what a sweetheart Tristan is and now he's adding a touch of mystery to his endearment... I just can't! It's too cute! Of course he can tell!! He probably knows more about chad's sneezes than Chad himself!

Eh-schioo! Ah-Ascheeoo! Sorry.'

'You can't do that around me right now babe.' Tristan smiled as he shook his head.

'I'll go into another room.' Chad was about to stand when Tristan grabbed him by the waist. Forcing him down and getting on top, he kissed Chad's lips lustfully.

:heart: instant love!!! Poor Tristan being too sick to really enjoy Chad's sneezes and Chad being such a sweetheart by trying to remove himself! Awwwwwwwwe!!!!!!!

And then, even Sick!Tristan couldn't resist!! Haha so adorable!!!!!

Your boys are so wonderful! I hope they go on many more sneezy adventures :D

Edited by Juto of Beerpiece

This.......This glorious piece of art just made me melt :drool:

It was just teasing enough to satisfy my horrid morning. ChadxTristan Is my new favorite OTP. :bounce:

Keep'em coming! You got a new looker here, and a great sense for writing ;)

Oooh I'll keep 'em coming, :) Thank you, I'm working on it right now. x And awe your new favorite OTP? I'm honored. <3

This is just overloading wow that's all I can say :)

Thank you so very much, x

Gah!!!! These guys are adorable. Chad is such a sweetheart to poor Tristan. I'm not just melting; I'm on fire! Haha.

haha awesome x Chad really just wants to please Tristan in every way he can.

Just...Oh my god...

:3 Heh... x

I just can't get over what a sweetheart Tristan is and now he's adding a touch of mystery to his endearment... I just can't! It's too cute! Of course he can tell!! He probably knows more about chad's sneezes than Chad himself!

Haha yes! You're right but Chad is very much oblivious to that fact lol. x

instant love!!! Poor Tristan being too sick to really enjoy Chad's sneezes and Chad being such a sweetheart by trying to remove himself! Awwwwwwwwe!!!!!!!

And then, even Sick!Tristan couldn't resist!! Haha so adorable!!!!!

Your boys are so wonderful! I hope they go on many more sneezy adventures

Thank you soooo much x Tristan finds utterly impossible to resist Chad, especially during his little struggles. :') hopefully I'll soon be ready with another sneezy encounter.

If we're looking for Chad to do some more sneezing....I'd like to see Hay as a trigger...but not too much, more like....Tristan goes to farm and has hay dust on him and t sets Chad off just as they're about to make love or something....just a thought. BUt I'd like some more sick!Tristan first.

If we're looking for Chad to do some more sneezing....I'd like to see Hay as a trigger...but not too much, more like....Tristan goes to farm and has hay dust on him and t sets Chad off just as they're about to make love or something....just a thought. BUt I'd like some more sick!Tristan first.

I second this. Though maybe a bit of mess on my part :P I'm a sucker for helplessness and lovey dovey cuteness :wubsmiley:

I second this. Though maybe a bit of mess on my part :P I'm a sucker for helplessness and lovey dovey cuteness :wubsmiley:

I don't want him suffering too much though....also I think Chad has sneezed much more than Tristan, and I'd like to see it even out a bit. I want Tristan with a miserable, sniffley cold to even out Chad's sneezey little nose!

I don't want him suffering too much though....also I think Chad has sneezed much more than Tristan, and I'd like to see it even out a bit. I want Tristan with a miserable, sniffley cold to even out Chad's sneezey little nose!

True! That would be spot on amazing! ;)

--

Sounds very intriguing :3 I already have about a chapter ready and I'll post it soon. After that I'll start on the 'farm chapter' ... awe poor Chad lol.

(Oh, and I remember someone requested what Chad and Tristan look like. Well if you (or anyone else) still wanna know, you can PM me and I'll leave the info. Also I've done a drawing of Chad so I can send along that too. Though keep in mind that I draw with much details so if you don't like his looks you may not find the story as appealing anymore. Just a note. :3)

Dressed in a cosy robe, Tristan contemplated on how to spend the day alone. Chad was away at work and he'd left him a note on the pillow; wishing him a lovely day and that he'd call at lunch.

It was now 11.15 and Tristan was already bored out of his mind. The TV wasn't entertaining enough nor did he have any strength to do anything productive.

Putting a pair of tissues to his nose, he blew strongly. Wiping it off with a sigh, he tossed it into the rest of the neat pile.

Figuring he needed something to eat, he dragged his feet into the kitchen.

Sniffling miserably, he was faced with a increasing itch in the back of his nose. Looking around, there were no tissues in sight. Staggering, he tilted his head back slowly, forcefully putting the end of the sleeve against his mouth.

'Uh-Hutschooo! Hat'schoo!' Helplessly his head snapped forward, '..h...Hh...' Hitching desperately, he build up towards another release, the tickle so tortouos his poor nostrils flared of deliverance. '..hh.. RUSCHOO! Uh… HUT'SCHUU!' He bent over as the sneezes errupted violently. Groaning, he rummaged through the pockets. Thankful for finding an old kleenex, he used it quickly.

Even though he didn't feel like it, he knew he had to eat something. Tea with hunny and a toast with butter was good enough, he concluded.

Finally, at 12.05 his phone rang and he quickly answered.

'Sweetie!' He called out and was met by Chad's sweet giggle at the other end.

'Heh hi, honey... How are you, any better?'

'I'm not so sure.'

'My gosh you sound so congested.'

'Hopefully I sound better than I feel.' Revealing a further raspy voice, Tristan cleared his throat noisily.

'Aw you poor thing. As soon as I get home I'll take care of you. I'll make some of that chicken soup you like so much.'

'Babe, I don't deserve you.' Not bothering to cover the reciever, Tristan coughed roughly.

'It's me who's lucky...' Chad replied dimly.

Exhausted, Tristan put his feet up on the coffee table. 'Enlighten me of your day as I lay here in my misery?'

'Hm...' Chad uttered with a thoughtful sound, '...well not much has happened out of the ordinary... Unless, well I did sneeze for a bit, uhm… earlier... if that's... Interesting enough..?'

'Seriously sweetie, you must know how I feel about your sneezes by now.' Tristan chuckled hoarsely.

'I just wanted to make sure.'

'You're so silly.' Ending the laughter with a sniffle, Tristan was keen on more information regarding the enticing event. '... Anyway, go on.' He beckoned.

'...okay uh, I just gotta... hold on.'

There was a rustling sound in the background and Tristan waited patiently.

'You there?'

'Yea.'

'Sorry. I had to go somewhere more private. So, uhm I was in the cafeteria, right?'

'Yea?'

'...and this man comes in, wearing a horrible cologne. It was appalling. And sensitive as I am, you know, naturally I had an reaction.'

'Awe babe.' Feeling his nose starting to run, Tristan put a pair of kleenex to it.

'Yea...' Chad giggled again at the other end. 'I sneezed as quietly as I could until I was able to just get my coffee and get out of there.'

'How many times did you sneeze?' While asking, Tristan blew his nose.

'Uhm... Maybe five..? No probably six, seven.'

'You're killing me.' Instantly excited by the disclosure, Tristan felt heated. Adding a touch of fever, too. 'What did they sound like?' He urged.

'The sound?'

'Yea, mimic it?'

'Eh.. No. I can't. Please... I'm not good at it...'

The plead so obvious that Tristan was able to visualize Chad's rosy cheeks.

'Okay babe. I'll manage.'

Chad was quiet for a few seconds.

'I can show you a real one?'

'Seriously?'

'Of course. Uhm, just one sec okay?'

'Absolutely.'

Waiting a few moments more, Chad came back to the receiver.

'Okay... I'm ready,'

'Awesome.'

Holding the phone closer to his ear, Tristan listened to Chad giving a light sniff. Prolonging the moment further, he gave a small cough.

'Geez I think I'm facing some performance issues here...'

'It's just me, babe.'

'I know, but.. I'll just... wait, okay?'

'Okay...'

Hearing yet a wet sniff, Chad's breaths became sharper and soon enough he hitched soundly.

'...eh, ehhh... Eh-knxsch!-scho... Eh-ketisch!-choo!' Chad ended with a soft exhalation.

'...gorgeous.'

'You liked them?'

'I adore them. What caused you to sneeze?'

'Hand sanitizer.' Chad giggled with a light sniffle. 'It contains this funky smell and I always sneeze at least once when using it.'

'You're amazing, thank you.'

'I love to please you...' Chad replied bashfully.

'You're spoiling me, I-' Tristan began but was errupted by a fit of coughs.

'I'm gonna let you rest. I'll come home right from work.'

The cough made his nose run and at the same time a tickle formed quickly inside both of his sore nostrils.

'...hh…Uh-HATSCHOO! Ugh.' He barely caught the sneeze into the crook of his arm.

'Awe honey…. Bless you.'

'Fucking cold, just end already.' Tristan sighed, blowing his nose.

'You'll get better in no time. I'll see to it.'

'Thanks babe. Hurry up home.'

'I will. I love you. Bye.'

Edited by Candy Dust

you updated very nice good details thank you im running out of words how to describe how good this is :).

'You're killing me.' Instantly excited by the disclosure, Tristan felt heated. Adding a touch of fever, too. 'What did they sound like?' He urged.

'The sound?'

'Yea, mimic it?'

:twitch: I felt the saaaaammeeee!!

Another chapter delivered deliciously!

Awwwww.... Why do I always melt into puddles of cute when I read these??!! I just adore these two.

I'm gonna echo Pyrus_Fangmon and say yes, I was squirming for a mimic too :P but a freshly coaxed sneeze was just as delicious :D

And I simply adore how Tristan praises Chad's sneezes! It's so amazingly sweet!

Keep them coming please :heart:

you updated very nice good details thank you im running out of words how to describe how good this is :).

Thank you so much <3

'The sound?'

'Yea, mimic it?'

:twitch: I felt the saaaaammeeee!!

Another chapter delivered deliciously!

Haha I absolutely love that emoticon, it explains some feelings very well. :') Thank you xx

Awwwww.... Why do I always melt into puddles of cute when I read these??!! I just adore these two.

I'm gonna echo Pyrus_Fangmon and say yes, I was squirming for a mimic too :P but a freshly coaxed sneeze was just as delicious :D

And I simply adore how Tristan praises Chad's sneezes! It's so amazingly sweet!

Keep them coming please :heart:

Awe thank you. :3 They are quite adorable, aren't they? So a mimic would have been interesting too? Haha Chad would probably die from embarrassment lol. And another chapter is coming up, xx

I love thinking chad is a doctor!!!! Ugh bless them.

i love the idea of Tristen getting sick easily.

That's very true, he does fit that occupation very well. :3 And Tristan does get sick easily, doesn't he? x

Ugh I just love how REAL this is!!

Omg thank you, I love it that you find it genuine. x

(chapter labeled pg-13)

Tristan enjoyed the time being spent with his brother. He wasn't really into the farming lifestyle, but the country air was refreshing and such a contrast from the smog in the city.

His brother Wade, had moved out of the family home at an early age and ended up in the farming industry just by fluke.

Eating lunch and helping out in the fields was fun and Tristan also made sure he got some time to play with the kids.

Home, at last, he was greeted by a lovesick Chad who held on to him tightly. According to him, Tristan had been gone for weeks when in reality he'd only been away for the day.

During dinner, Tristan couldn't help but notice Chad's recurrent sniffles. Every few minutes, he would bring his hand up, give his nose a quick rub and then get back to eating.

Much to Tristan's delight, Chad was a sniveler and he would not blow his nose until he found it an absolute necessity to do so.

Having some pleasing rest after the meal, Tristan lay in bed when Chad walked in wearing only a white t-shirt and a pair of briefs. Drying off his hair with a towel, he looked out the window thoughtfully.

Admiring Chad's beautiful frame, Tristan found himself quickly aroused.

'Babe… come over here.' He demanded in a friendly tone.

Chad gave him one look, then dropped the towel onto a chair and crawled up next to him.

Tristan got a whiff of his shower-fresh hair and bubble gum breath. He was in heaven.

Putting his arm around him, Chad placed his head on Tristan's chest.

'I missed you today.' He said, snuggling closer.

'So you've told me.' Tristan couldn't help but chuckle. He loved it when Chad acted like a pining puppy.

'Next time I'll join you.' He suggested with a light sniffle.

'Please do. My brother wants to see you. Actually the whole family does.'

'Honestly?' Chad looked up and met his eyes.

'Of course.'

Chad was just about to answer when the delightful smile at his lips suddenly froze. '...eh.' He uttered with a intense breath. Shutting his eyes the sneeze came over him rapidly.

'Ah-escheew!' Barely cupping his hand over his mouth, the mist hit Tristan's sweater. '...oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I couldn't control it.' Sniffling embarrassed, Chad began wiping off the fabric with his hand.

'...it's okay.'

For a minor seconds, Tristan was stunned. The moment already so intimate, Chad brought forward an involuntarily desire.

'Come here.' He practically ordered, dragging Chad by the arm and making him position on top.

Finding his hands on Chad's hips, their eyes locked. A glistening energy was shimmering through and Tristan swallowed. Sniffling again, Chad leaned forward and their lips met.

'I love you.' He whispered, placing soft kisses at Tristan's neck.

'I love you too.'

Tristan closed his eyes, devouring every bit of the intoxicating thrill when Chad's breath began to hitch at the touch of his skin.

Sitting up, Chad's expression turned blank as he seemed to concentrate on a spot on the wall. Incapable of stopping the unavoidable, Chad clasped his hands over his nose and mouth.

'Babe.' Tristan uttered with adoration.

Chad gave a him quick, helpless glance when his eyelids squeezed shut.

'Eh-Etschioo!' He snapped forward, 'Ah-Ascheeew!'

'Oh shit.' Tristan bit his lower lip.

'I'm terribly sorry.' Chad said in a muffled voice, sniffling profoundly behind the cover of his hands. 'I need to blow my nose.'

'Okay babe.'

Tristan viewed Chad as he positioned on the edge of the bed. Giving a huge sigh, he opened the drawer, searching for anything to take care of the awkward mess.

'Find anything?'

With his back still turned, Chad titled his head back slowly.

'Noh-uh-Eiischiioo!' He sneezed harshly. '...geez what's wrong with me.' Sniffling and annoyed, Chad muttered irritably.

'It might be my clothes that's affecting you. I still haven't changed…' Tristan put forward with self control.

Preoccupied by acquiring the tissues, Chad found it hard to reply.

'...uhm… anyway, I'll help you find some kleenex.' Getting out of bed, Tristan approached the bureau at the other side of the room. While fumbling through the things, he was wonderfully treated with depths of sighs and sniffles of frustration.

'It's okay.' Chad finally expressed, 'I'll go get some in the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'Oh, alright sweetie.'

Tristan watched as Chad left the room with a sense of agitation.

Edited by Candy Dust