Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

Okay so I've finished another chapter. :3 I hope you all like. If you have any prompts, feel free to share them with me. x

Tristan entered the building, glad to be home from a horrible day at work. What'd so swiftly started with an itchy troath, had developed into a full blown cold by the end of the afternoon.

Stepping inside the apartment he found the door unlocked. Chad had been given the keys a week ago and the thought of a heartily welcoming sent sentiments of sheer fondness to his heart.

A peculiar smell met his nostrils. Or it could have been food, it was hard to tell through his stuffed up nose.

'Hello?' He shouted, amazed by the hoarse quality of his voice.

Chad appeared quickly, wearing a apron with an image of a teddy bear at his chest. Tristan found the sight awfully cute but he barely found the strength to pull off a smile.

'Oh my gosh, honey, are you okay?' Chad said in amazement.

'So I look as terrible as I feel... Perfect.' He tiredly replied while taking off the outerwear,

'Uhm, I didn't mean it like that, you look great, I just-'

'It's okay, I'm just playing with you.' Tristan began to chuckle but got cut off by a instant cough.

'Oh no you've caught a cold.'

'Evidently.' He sighed congested. 'It's been going around at work. It was bound to-to...' Hitching desperately, he fought off the burning tickle, '...Uh-Hatchooom!' He sneezed harshly into the crook of his arm.

'Oh you poor thing, bless you.'

Wiping his nose with the back of his hand, he found a nurturing embrace around his shoulders and a sweet kiss below his earlobe.

'I'll go fix you some tea and vitamines.' Chad said as he let go. 'You should probably head straight to bed.'

'Yea. I will.'

The thought of a warm bed made him sleepy, but he still had some work to do at the laptop.

Sitting comfortably underneath the covers in bed, Chad entered the room holding a tray of all the necessities for his cold ridden lover.

'So let's see...' He said in a gentle tone whilst tucking a piece of his hair behind his ear, 'I got tea, with lemon and some sweetness. There's cough drops, ' He glanced up at Tristan with a smile as he pointed at each item, '...there's kleenex, nasal spray and -'

'Hat'schoo! Hh... HET'SCHOO!' The sneezes caught Tristan by surprise and he just seized them into his fist.

'Oh honey, bless you.' Chad gave him a sympathic look as he handed him some tissues. Tristan accepted them and turned halfway to give his nose a quick blow.

'I feel bad... seeing you so sick.' Chad admitted with a sad look on his face. 'I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.'

'Awe sweetie, it's just a cold. I'll feel better in no time.' Tristan ensured with a faint smile.

'I hope so.' With a gentle sigh, Chad lay down in the bed next to him. Finding a good spot, he placed his head at Tristan's lap.

'You probably shouldn't...' Tristan said reluctantly, 'I'm very contagious.'

'I never get sick.' Chad mumbled, nuzzling closer to his legs.

They lay in silence for a couple of minutes. Tristan gently caressed the top of his lover's head while Chad drew playful circles with his finger at the top of the duvet.

The moment very soothing until a determined tickle startled him and he was taken by how fast it formed in his nose, all the way down to his throat.

'Get up.' He urged and nudged Chad as he violently clasped his hands over his mouth,

'Hat'schuu! Ah-Ka'schoo! Hh, hhhh... HET'SCHOOUU!'

He was handed another set of tissues which he rapidly put to his nose. The sneezes hurt his throat and he was hit by another set of coughs. Finishing off, he glanced at Chad who gave him a impression of distraught,

It was the first time he'd ever witnessed him being sick so Tristan figured his poor state had an negative impact on him.

'Babe, I'm fine.' He said calmly, '...it's just a stuffy nose. Nothing to worry about.'

'Yea...' Nibbling on his finger, Chad nodded vaguely. 'I have to go and check the dinner. I'll be right back.'

Drifting in and out of sleep, he was unable to tell when Chad returned.

Tristan woke up by a gentle touch at his forehead.

'Oh I didn't mean to wake you.'

Squinting his eyes, he was met by a smiling Chad, bathing in the light of the morning sun. The sight so wonderful and dreamy, he almost had to pinch himself to make sure it was real.

'Your temprature has stabilized, which is good.' He said in the same type of lovely tone. 'How are you feeling?'

'I'm...' Tristan began, then paused to clear his throat. '...I'm not sure.' He managed to reply before coughing out loud.

When he was done, Chad offered him a glas of water which he gladly accepted.

'Thank you...' Suddenly faced with a very runny nose, he sniffled in a moist manner.

'I'm sorry about yesterday. I know my behavoir was out of line. It just upsetted me seeing you so sick. I shouldn't let it get to me so easily. I am real sorry.' Chad apologized once more.

'Don't worry about it.' Tristan exhaled, feeling his head pounding terribly.

'It's just... I want you to feel good, all the time.' Chad giggled but Tristan observed the tremble in his voice.

'Sweetie, what's wrong?'

Sitting down at the edge of the bed, Chad buried his face within his hands.

'Sweetie..?' Tristan caressed his back as Chad began to cry.

'I'm sorry,' He sniffled inbetween sobs.

'It's okay...' Tristan acted with consolation. Unable to stop his own sniffles, he felt his nose starting to run and he reached out for a pack of kleenex. With one hand rubbing Chad's back, the other one now occupied by stopping an ongoing mess.

'It's just...' Slightly sitting up, Chad's breath hitched and Tristan offered him a tissue.

'...tell me sweetie, what's wrong?' Listening to Chad's voice, Tristan pulled him closer and kissed his hair lovingly.

'...w-when I was younger my mother got sick. Like, a lot.' He sighed and dried off his face and nose with the given tissues. 'She suffered from this chronic cough and I used to take care of her. I really hated seeing her so weak and it made me feel so useless, that I wasn't able to help her, you know?'

'I understand...' Tristan replied in a sniffly voice. '...it must have been hard on you.'

'Mm... She stopped working and well... I spent most of my time at home.'

'I'm so sorry babe...' Tristan swallowed, feeling his nose getting clogged up.

'...this is so embarrassing.' Looking down, Chad gently shook his head.

'Don't feel bad, I'm sure you did the best... you... could...' His voice trailed off as he held the napkin to his face, hitching helplessly in the power of another explosion. '...Het'schooo!' His head snapped forward.

'Bless you.'

'Hut'schooo!'

'Bless-'

'UH'RUSCHOO!'

'Oh, my...' Chad voiced astonished as he watched Tristan blow his nose. Tossing the used napkin to the floor, the icky mucus returned just as quickly and he groaned. Grasping another tissue he wiped each side of his sore nostrils.

'Man, this is one sneezy cold.' He gave a dry chuckle and looked at Chad who gazed down at his hands. Sensing that Chad was still in despair, he made contact with his hand. 'Don't be sad sweetie.'

Looking up, Chad met his gaze with tears gleaming at his eyes.

'I love you.'

Chad whispered, escaping an apprehensive smile.

Tristan was dumbfounded. The three words had come out of his mouth with such ease. Like it'd been the most natural and easiest thing in the world.

Wrapping his arms around Chad's neck, he let his lips met his ear.

'I-I love you too.'

Edited by Candy Dust
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

Uugfhh another chapter of this nature would be adorable!

I love how Chad "never get ssick" despite constant allergies!

But please don't make it contagion...unless you really want to

Daa another nice chapter with caretaking just utter brilliance.

Thank you! x

Uugfhh another chapter of this nature would be adorable!

I love how Chad "never get ssick" despite constant allergies!

But please don't make it contagion...unless you really want to

Absolutely, no contagion. Thanks so much for reviewing, xx

So this next chapter contains a little mixture of... well, everything. :3 x

Bored of lying in bed all day, Tristan got up and hit the shower. Still feeling weary, the task of lathering his body took forever and once finished, he was utterly exhausted. Dressing himself very casually, he looked at himself in the mirror. The tip of his nose slightly red and the swollen eyes cast a shadow of a person who hadn't slept properly in days.

In the mood for coffee, he spotted Chad at the kitchen table. Highly engrossed in a glossy magazine, he browsed through the pages.

'Hey sweetie.' Tristan greeted in raspy voice.

'Hm? Oh, hi uh... What are you doin' up? You're supposed to rest.'

'I can't lay in bed all day, it drives me nuts.' He replied, pouring himself a cup of the much needed beverage.

'Well.. Okay.' Chad hesitated, gazing at him intentively, '....may I say... that tea is more of a preferable choice, for your throat?'

'Please. Tea is overrated. I don't think it really matters as long as it's warm and has caffeine in it.'

'Fine, I won't argue with you,' Closing the mag, Chad sighed.

'Who's arguing?' Finding a seat, Tristan sat down at the table. 'what are you reading?'

'I was reading about… just fashion and... stuff.' Chad paused momentarily as Tristan fished up a tissue that he put to his nose.

'Perhaps I should bring you a robe?' He offered, '...that t-shirt of yours doesn't cover much.'

'Babe, I'm fine, like I said, it's just a cold and-' Tristan was suddenly overwhelmed by a erruption of coughs.

'I'll make you some tea.' Chad stood to boil some water.

'Seriously, there's no-' Pulling the t-shirt over his mouth another set of coughs swept over him.

Facing Tristan halfway, Chad looked worried.

'Have you taken the cough drops?'

'Yes, ma'm.'

'Please drop the attitude. I'm only trying to help...'

'Sorry but you don't have to babysit me, I'm fine.'

Chad positioned where he was seated and a touch of comfort met his shoulder. The tender act causing Tristan to somewhat relax.

'I know you're thinking about work but I know you will be able to achieve great results.' Chad worded, gently massaging the spot.

'Thanks.. I hope so.'

'It's bound to happen..' Chad determined as he bent over to give a light kiss at his cheek.

'Thanks babe. You know just.. the... right..' His voice trembled as he was caught by an instant tickle in his nose.

'Are you gonna sneeze?' Chad asked and Tristan replied with a slow nod. He was handed a couple of tissues in such as rapid manner that he was able to block the force from bursting out.

'Het'schooo! Hat'schoo! Uh'hetschuu!'

'Bless you honey,'

Chad kissed him again as he wiped the kleenex at his stuffed up nose.

A few days later Tristan was in better spirits and well enough to take part in an evening with friends they'd planned for weeks. Still bothered by a cough and stuffy nose he wasn't really in a social mood, but he did not want to let Chad down.

Sitting at the dining table, the couple chatted along with some of the very refined guests.

'So have the you two moved in together yet..?' Laura asked, a friend of Chad and colleague.

'No, not yet, but Chad practically comes and goes as he pleases.' Tristan said with a chuckle which caused a quick cough.

'You're portraying me like such a vulture.' Chad giggled, revenging with a playful nudge at Tristan's arm.

'I think it's good, it only displays a healthy kind of trust.' Richard replied as he chewed along on the vegetables. Tristan nodded assent with his friend from college.

Lacing his fingers together, he let his chin rest above it. Sliding a finger under his nose, he found himself admiring Chad's beauty. Having all of his hair combed back and a stylish, loose sweater framing his upperbody, he looked absolutely dazzling.

Patting his stomach, Richard gave a groan of satisfaction, 'Well this was delicious,'

'I'm glad you liked it.' Chad replied with smile. Bringing a napkin to his nose, Tristan couldn't help but take notice of the gentle wipes he procceded to do. 'There'll be desert too.'

'Awesome. Chocolate?'

'Heh, nooooh-' Replying breathily, Chad quickly turned away from the table, 'Eh'ketsch!-choo.. K'tsch!-oh..' He stifled harshly into the tissue.

There were several bless yous echoing, making Chad blush.

'Sorry.' He excused himself softly, facing the plate.

'You okay?' Tristan whispered, discreetly placing a hand on his thigh beneath the table.

'Yea... just a bit sneezy, that's all.' Chad replied humbly.

'So, I heard you suffered from a cold last week?' Laura asked, looking directly at Tristan.

Subconsicously, Tristan cleared his throat, 'Someone's been gossiping?' He chuckled at Chad who blushed even harder.

'...I-The subject was brought up. I was worried about you.' He confessed awkwardly.

'I know sweetie.' He grasped Chad's hand and allowed his lips to brush against the top.

'It's nice to see you all better.' Laura smiled.

'It is, isn't it?' Tristan winked when all of sudden Chad snatched his hand back,

'Tschoo! Eh-ketschoo! Ugh so sorry. '

Chad apologized and expressed a look of frustration. 'Excuse me.' He suddenly stood and escaped into the kitchen.

'Poor thing suffers from allergies.' Laura pointed out and the subject rapidly escalated into a discussion of other types of bodily functions.

Unable to join in the conversation, Tristan mind was elsewhere. Listening closely, he overheard a wet blow from the room nearby. Seconds later an attack erupted. The first sneeze soft and mellow, followed by four more which force seemed to increase by each. Imagining the look of his lover's face, Tristan cursed himself for not being in his presence.

'What about you, Tristan?'

He was asked, and at the exact same time Chad returned to the table. Sitting down sniffling with a congested undertone, Tristan found it hard to concentrate.

'What, about what?' He heard himself utter, catching Chad with tears in his eyes and a slightly swollen nose.

'Allergies? Do you have any allergies?'

'Uh, not that I know of...'

Taking another fresh tissue, Chad wiped his nose constantly.

'...and Chad, what about you?'

He appeared unresponsive to the mentioning of his name.

'...uhm, yes?' He blinked,

'What kind of allergies do you suffer from?'

'Well...' He cleared his throat, '...there's pollen, perfume, dust, fur to name a few?' Ending with a wet sniff, he put off a faint smile.

'Oh I see.'

'M-hm..' Chad uttered. Unfolding another tissue, he clasped it with both hands over his nose and mouth. Tilting his head back slightly, his breath hitched and he squeezed his eyes shut.

'Etschoo! T'scheeoo! Heh-schiooo!' As each sneeze forced itself out, Tristan comprehended that Chad was doing his absolute best to keep the sneezes from a violent rupture.

'Oh wow, bless you! I've never seen such a attack.' One of the guest said out loud, which brought out additional attention.

'I do apologize.'

Helplessly sniffling, Chad excused himself from the table once more and this time Tristan accompanied him.

Edited by Candy Dust

Unable to join in the conversation, Tristan mind was elsewhere. Listening closely, he overheard a wet blow from the room nearby. Seconds later an attack erupted. The first sneeze soft and mellow, followed by four more which force seemed to increase by each. Imagining the look of his lover's face, Tristan cursed himself for not being in his presence.

'What about you, Tristan?'

He was asked, and at the exact same time Chad returned to the table. Sitting down sniffling with a congested undertone, Tristan found it hard to concentrate.

'What, about what?' He heard himself utter, catching Chad with tears in his eyes and a slightly swollen nose.

'Allergies? Do you have any allergies?'

'Uh, not that I know of...'

Hehehe I love how he's not able to follow the conversation at all because he's too caught up in Chad's fits and nose rubbing. So so sweet!

do apologize.'

Helplessly sniffling, Chad excused himself from the table once more and this time Tristan accompanied him.

Aww.... I love that Chad is so polite despite being deeply embarrassed :D

Hmm... Tristan accompanies him? Sooooo..... Will there be a follow up to this adorable piece?

Uuugghh poor baby!

I But i fele like his friends should know what allergies he has...and Chad is so embarassed to have ana ttack in front of them, they know what his allergies are like...it's not big deal!!!

Did he not take his medicine? And what does Tristen look like?

And I love the way his sneezes interupt his sentances , I'm on mobile but

"Heh,noooo" chad replied breahtily before turning away from the table "kktschoo!..ttschoo!"

And then the friends go "bless you!"

I love how his friends are so nice and he is all embarassed.

I feel like the next chapt should be with perfume...also , what do they each work as? I'd imagine one of them is a doctor..

"Heh,noooo" chad replied breahtily before turning away from the table "kktschoo!..ttschoo!"

I feel like the next chapt should be with perfume...also , what do they each work as? I'd imagine one of them is a doctor..

I feel like the next chapt should be with perfume...

Yeah, that would be awesome! I love this story so far!

:clapping2:I love this!!

Thank you :3 x

Oh wow a little embarrassment their I love it.

Thanks so much. :) x

Hehehe I love how he's not able to follow the conversation at all because he's too caught up in Chad's fits and nose rubbing. So so sweet!

It only takes a sniff from Chad and Tristan is totally captivated lol. :)

Aww.... I love that Chad is so polite despite being deeply embarrassed

Hmm... Tristan accompanies him? Sooooo..... Will there be a follow up to this adorable piece?

There might, ;) No but seriously, I've already begun.

Uuugghh poor baby!

I But i fele like his friends should know what allergies he has...and Chad is so embarassed to have ana ttack in front of them, they know what his allergies are like...it's not big deal!!!

Did he not take his medicine? And what does Tristen look like?

Some of them knew, but Tristan had some friends over that Chad never met before, thereof the embarrrassment. :3 I'd like to keep their looks somewhat to the imagination, but they both have dark hair, Tristan has light brown eyes and Chad blue/green.

Thank you. :) x I have not decided their occupations just yet but a doctor sounds very probable though. Perfume sounds faboulous and I'll work on it right after the next upcoming chapter.

I feel like the next chapt should be with perfume...

Yeah, that would be awesome! I love this story so far!

Thanks so much, x and perfume sounds great, I'll start on it shortly.

'Have you taken your antihistamines?' Tristan asked as they reached the kitchen.

'I did but it was hours ago. I suppose it's already wearing off.' With his voice congested and frustrated, Chad went to open the refrigerator. Taking a bottle of water, he scratched his head, 'you want anything?'

'Nah, I'm fine.'

The cold draft stirred up an reaction that Chad didn't forseen, forbidding him to cover as a sneeze took him by surprise.

'Eh-tscheew!' Holding back slightly, the sneeze came out harshly into thin air, making Chad sniffle with a sigh. '.. gosh it just won't stop...'

'Apparently not.' Tristan did his best to disguise the excitement burning within. After all, there were quests in the adjacent rooms.

Wiping a tissue at his nose, Chad expressed a look of curiousity. 'do you still enjoy my sneezes? I mean I'm doing it so very often, maybe you've grown tired of them...' He added precarious.

'What do you think?'

'I can't tell.' Chad escaped a sweet smile, 'you're totally poker faced.'

'I'm infatuated by you. And your sneezes makes me wanna-'

'Hi guys.' Laura walked in on them and Tristan thanked his lucky star that she didn't overhear the rest of that sentence.

'How are you feelin' sweetpea?' She turned to Chad.

'Allergic.' He answered congested. Exhaling, he seemed disturbed by Laura's intrusion.

'I understand your suffering...' She put her hands on her hips with a swift gesture. 'Well not suffering per se, but you see, my sister has hayfever and it bothers her tremendously during springtime.'

'Really. It's that bad?' Chad wondered, moving discreetly closer to Tristan who was standing with his arms crossed.

'Yes she's sneezing her head off if she doesn't take her medication on time, '

'Is that so...' Responding absentmindedly, Chad positioned right next to his loved one. Their connection so close their arms met.

Sniffling quietly, Chad cupped one hand over his mouth as his breath began to hitch wonderfully. Giving Tristan a glimpse, he reduce the position of his hand, granting Tristan a full view of the intensity of his flared nostrils.

Spellbounded by the exquisite performance, Tristan watched as Chad's lower lip dropped.

'Eh-knisch!-choo...' His head gently bobbing forward.

'See? There he goes again.'

Laura pointed out when Chad hid his face in the crook of his arm.

'Escheew! Eh-Ascheew! Oh.. Eschiooooo!'

'Bless you sweetie.' Tristan softly worded as Chad composed himself with a constant sniffle.

'Tissues?' Laura offered and Chad nodded as a reply.

Putting his arm around Tristan's waist, Chad held him closer.

'Infatuated..?' He softly worded.

'Incredibly.'

They were on the bus on their way to real estate agent. Looking for a house together, Tristan was high with expectations. This was to be the first house he'd ever owned with anyone.

Suddenly a guy sneezed on the other side of the bus. Chad gave the man a quick glance then looked directly at Tristan.

'Did you like that?' Examining his face, Chad asked the question in a quiet tone.

''Hm, what?' Tristan responded, looking down on his iphone.

'The sneeze?'

'Uh..? Yea, it was alright, I guess.'

Chad remained silent for a couple of seconds until he crossed his legs reflectively.

'You find him attractive?'

'Who?' Playing a game of fruit ninja, Tristan found it hard to focus on the questions given.

'The guy.' Chad hinted with a light flick on his head.

Trying to look over his shoulder while targeting fruits was a difficult thing to do and he silently cursed when he missed the highest score. Putting the phone in his jacket he turned the attention towards the person.

Slim, glasses and ash blonde hair. Fairly handsome but definitely not his type.

'He's average.' Tristan shrugged, sitting back at the seat.

'Only average?'

'Chad, what's the problem?'

'Nothing, I just.. wanna know your taste in... men.'

'You're my taste.' Tristan winked but that didn't seem to do the trick.

'I'm serious.'

'So am I sweetie.' He kissed Chad's cheek. It felt warm and smooth to his lips. The lovable connection seemed to soothe Chad for the time being.

Reaching the building, they were lead to a rather small office by a woman named Olivia Lewis. She'd been in the business for four years and she promised them a precious and practical home.

Stepping inside, Chad suddenly stopped in his tracks.

'Sweetie, what's wrong?' Tristan looked at Chad who appeared troubled.

'Nothing.' He forced a smile. 'Let's just do this…'

The meeting went on for a couple of minutes and every now and then Chad would sniff and rub at his nose. Tristan found the manners pleasurable but at the same time irritating. For the simple reason that he easily lost focus.

'Excuse me for a moment. I really need to blow my nose.' Chad finally said and gently turned. Putting a kleenex to it, out came a subtle sound.

'There are several houses I think you'd be interested in.' Olivia chatted on, placing a pile of various selections on the desk. 'This one for example. Perfect for anyone who enjoys a little work around the garden.'

Done with his nose, Chad grabbed the document of the assigning property, 'What do you think, honey?'

'Well... none of us has excellent attribute of green thumbs, that's for sure...'

While he spoke, Chad continously sniffled and Tristan could tell he was bothered and embarrassed about the fact. Grasping another fresh tissue from his pocket, Chad wiped his nose carefully.

'...and I know that a garden isn't really what we've looking for, you know when it comes to the list of things we require in a suitable home for us.' Facing Chad, Tristan searched for any kind of backing support of what he'd just said.

'I'm sorry, I'm just gonna...' Positioning with his back against them, Chad blew his nose harder.

'I do have this property.' Olivia continued on, 'It just came in a couple of days ago. It is a rather small house but it has all the beneficials-'

'Eh-ketsch!'

Chad's shoulders shook as the first sneeze escaped.

'Bless you.' Tristan softly worded.

Unable to respond, Chad kept the tissue over his nose as he was overpowered by erratic breaths. Tilting his head back, he gave a light gasp for the fortcoming attack,

'Eh-knischh!-choo, Ah-kitschoo! Eh... Weschoo! Eschoo! Uh-Waaschoo! Oh geez...' Giving his nose another blow, he gingerly faced them. 'Sorry. It just came over me.' He blushed with a tender smile.

'That's okay babe.' Tristan assured.

'Mm.' Olivia uttered, not so impressed by Chad's unintentional conduct. 'Now, this house-'

'Eh-knischh!-choo.. Eh-Eknix-schioo!'

'Awe babe, are you okay?'

'I'm sorry, it's the air in here, I probably shouldn't- Ah-KETSCHOo!' Standing up, Chad kept the tissue over his nose. 'Sorry I need to-WASCHOO!' Bending over from the force, he rapidly left the room.

Edited by Candy Dust

This is very gorgeous can't explain how good this was just such a cute couple :)

Thank you so much x

Aaaawww, Olivia is so mean..!!! Poor chad , bless him!

Was that last attack perfume?

An awww "there he goes again"

Well she's not exactly friendly. : |

Ohmigosh yes it was, sorry it didn't come across. I would change it but the edit option is not available anymore?

First of all...

I'm still just... Wow! I love your writing and the fact that Vhad is so comfortable sneezing around Tristan and I absolutely adore the instances where he doesn't want his sneezes to go to waste so he makes sure Tristan is close by or at least observant!

Haha the sneezing on the bus and the following questions... Ohhhh... I laughed!! That's exactly how we come across to non-fetishists isn't it?

A just adore your sneezy Chad and your cute-as-hell Tristan! Please do more!!! :heart:

Secondly,

Apply to join the "writers club". That allows you to edit some of your older posts, if you're just a "regular poster" you can only edit up to 12 hours (I think it is, don't kill me if I'm wrong) after upload. As far as I know you just have to be an approved member and have more than one thread of stories on here to join the "writers" so you should be eligible :D

This is he most wonderful thing ever!!!! :twitch:

I was instantly hooked from the very first chapter and now I can't wait for more!

Sick Tristan has definitely stole my heart. But Chad....oh the allergicness :drool:

!!!!!! Oh my, The poor baby!! Chad is simply adorable with his embarrassment! ah!

And I must say! Your writing is so sensual... Just reading the first few made me want to.. do things. You fill in the rest since this isn't the adult board, but yes these drabbles really get me hot.

And man! Sick Tristian was a treat!! Will we see more? Or better yet, feverish Tristian? Or Chad?

thank you for these! thannnkkk youuu :)

Unable to finish, Chad sniffled repeatedly, frantically searching for a tissue within his pocket.

Instead of offering one, Tristan wanted to see what Chad was going to do next.

'...my nose is really runny..' He said out loud, spotting a box of tissues by the bed. 'ugh, please hold your ears.' Placing several to his nose, he gave Tristan a look of plead.

Not taking the words seriously, he didn't abide and Chad turned around to blow his nose over and over again.

'Ugh, I'm such a mess.' He groaned, wiping the tissue at the sensitive nostrils. The tender touch caused another tickle and his breath began to hitch yet again.

I adore this! It is red hot, and I'm going nuts here.

First of all...

I'm still just... Wow! I love your writing and the fact that Vhad is so comfortable sneezing around Tristan and I absolutely adore the instances where he doesn't want his sneezes to go to waste so he makes sure Tristan is close by or at least observant!

Haha the sneezing on the bus and the following questions... Ohhhh... I laughed!! That's exactly how we come across to non-fetishists isn't it?

A just adore your sneezy Chad and your cute-as-hell Tristan! Please do more!!! :heart:

Secondly,

Apply to join the "writers club". That allows you to edit some of your older posts, if you're just a "regular poster" you can only edit up to 12 hours (I think it is, don't kill me if I'm wrong) after upload. As far as I know you just have to be an approved member and have more than one thread of stories on here to join the "writers" so you should be eligible :D

Thanks so much! :'D As stated, Chad doesn't want any sneezes to go to waste and he truly loves the enjoyment he's able to share with Tristan. And the thing on the bus... I just figured that similar circumstances must have happened in irl to others lol.

I checked in on the Writers club instantly, thanks once again. x

This is he most wonderful thing ever!!!! :twitch:

I was instantly hooked from the very first chapter and now I can't wait for more!

Sick Tristan has definitely stole my heart. But Chad....oh the allergicness :drool:

Aaaawe great, thank you! x I'm working on another chapter concerning the both of them in a sneezy situation. x

!!!!!! Oh my, The poor baby!! Chad is simply adorable with his embarrassment! ah!

And I must say! Your writing is so sensual... Just reading the first few made me want to.. do things. You fill in the rest since this isn't the adult board, but yes these drabbles really get me hot.

And man! Sick Tristian was a treat!! Will we see more? Or better yet, feverish Tristian? Or Chad?

thank you for these! thannnkkk youuu :)

Wow such immense compliments. I'm really flattered and it's so awesome my writing does those things to you, :3 (I have to confess that I've written chapters about them that are a little more intense... haha) Anyway there will be more, I'm working on another chapter concerning Chad... and Tristan. :') Thank you so much again. x

Unable to finish, Chad sniffled repeatedly, frantically searching for a tissue within his pocket.

Instead of offering one, Tristan wanted to see what Chad was going to do next.

'...my nose is really runny..' He said out loud, spotting a box of tissues by the bed. 'ugh, please hold your ears.' Placing several to his nose, he gave Tristan a look of plead.

Not taking the words seriously, he didn't abide and Chad turned around to blow his nose over and over again.

'Ugh, I'm such a mess.' He groaned, wiping the tissue at the sensitive nostrils. The tender touch caused another tickle and his breath began to hitch yet again.

I adore this! It is red hot, and I'm going nuts here.

haha <3 that's so great, I love it. Thank you soooo much, xx

Aaaawe great, thank you! x I'm working on another chapter concerning the both of them in a sneezy situation. x
Yes Yes YESSSS!!! The Gods have answered my prayers! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: