• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

Ohhhhhhhhhh....Chad getting flustered! Even Tristan and his gorgeous sneezes ;)

lol yea xx

aww they are such a adorable couple too much cuteness.

thank you xx

Sitting up, Chad's expression turned blank as he seemed to concentrate on a spot on the wall. Incapable of stopping the unavoidable, Chad clasped his hands over his nose and mouth.

'Babe.' Tristan uttered with adoration.

Chad gave a him quick, helpless glance when his eyelids squeezed shut.

'Eh-Etschioo!' He snapped forward, 'Ah-Ascheeew!'

'Oh shit.' Tristan bit his lower lip.

'I'm terribly sorry.' Chad said in a muffled voice, sniffling profoundly behind the cover of his hands. 'I need to blow my nose.'

Nngggggg!!!!! This is Pushing so many delicious buttons for me! Chad's desperate sneezes are squirmingly delicious and I SIMPLY MELT every time Tristan comments on him sneezing while he does it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Ahhhh... This was soooo gooooood!!!!!!!

Still feeling inspired, I decided to add another small part to the last chapter:

Later that same evening they both lay in bed. Still affected by the allergic attack, Chad tossed and turned, trying to breathe through an stuffed up nose.

'Tristan..?'

'Yea babe.' Tristan replied sleepily.

'Are you awake?'

'Mmmm...' He uttered, though somewhat captured by Chad's congested voice.

'Did you mean what you said earlier... About your family wanting to meet me?'

'Of course I did.' Tristan mumbled.

'Cause I really wanna meet them.'

'That's great sweetie.' Changing position, Tristan pulled the sheets closer to his body.

'Tristan..?'

'Yeeeees.' He sighed.

'I'm sorry that I ruined our foreplay.'

'Hm?' Tristan opened his eyes.

'Yea, you know, before?'

'You were amazing. I would have kept going if you hadn't run off like that.'

'My nose was practically dripping. What was I suppose to do?'

'I don't know? Wipe it off and resume position?'

'I felt unattractive...'

'You're always stunning to me. No matter what.' Tristan replied decisive.

'You really mean that?'

'Absolutely.'

All of a sudden Chad began to sniffle again and Tristan turned on the lights. Chad was sitting up against wall with tears streaming down his face.

'Sweetie? What's wrong?'

'I'm sorry, it's nothing... it's just...' He hitched.

'Are you pain? Are you hurt?' Wrapping one arm around his shoulders, Tristan held him close.

'No.' Chad shook his head.

Reaching for the box of tissues, Tristan put some tenderly against the skin of his beloved's cheeks.

'Chad, something's clearly wrong. Just share your feelings with me and I might be able to help you.'

'You're so sweet to me... I've never met anyone like you. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you and I'm afraid that you'll leave me.' As he blinked, droplets fell and hit his t-shirt.

'What are you talking about? I absolutely adore you, you knucklehead. You're the most amazing person I've ever laid my eyes on.'

'Really..?' Chad cleared his throat and sniffled, his nose utterly clogged up. '...I'm sorry, I just..' Turning away slightly, Chad clasped a bunch of kleenex over his it and blew it noisily.

Meanwhile Tristan lovingly caressed Chad's back. He had no idea what going on inside that man's head.

'I don't want you to feel bad or worry about me. I ain't going nowhere.' He spoke definely.

Still brushing the kleenex to his nose, Chad sniffled more discreetly.

'Okay.' He let out a smiling sigh of relief.

'Okay? There is nothing you can do that'd make me feel repulsed. Period.'

'Okay.' Nodding lightly, Chad's eyes all of sudden glazed over as his nostrils began to flare.

'I'm gonna sneeze.' He warned, then swiftly brought up his fist. 'Eh-knisch!-schoo... Ah-kngxsch!-choo.. Sorry.' He blushed with a sniffle. 'I think you're still covered in that dirty hay.' Timidly, he let out a small giggle.

'Hey I had a shower earlier.' Tristan acted offended.

'Well something's clearly bothering me.'

There no mistaking the playful tone in Chad's voice as he eyed Tristan with immense interest. Leaning closer, their noses bumped as their lips met. After an intense make out session, they made love until the break of dawn.

Sitting up, Chad's expression turned blank as he seemed to concentrate on a spot on the wall. Incapable of stopping the unavoidable, Chad clasped his hands over his nose and mouth.

'Babe.' Tristan uttered with adoration.

Chad gave a him quick, helpless glance when his eyelids squeezed shut.

'Eh-Etschioo!' He snapped forward, 'Ah-Ascheeew!'

'Oh shit.' Tristan bit his lower lip.

'I'm terribly sorry.' Chad said in a muffled voice, sniffling profoundly behind the cover of his hands. 'I need to blow my nose.'

Nngggggg!!!!! This is Pushing so many delicious buttons for me! Chad's desperate sneezes are squirmingly delicious and I SIMPLY MELT every time Tristan comments on him sneezing while he does it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Ahhhh... This was soooo gooooood!!!!!!!

Aaaawe awesome thank you! x And Tristan can't really help himself, he has to say something or he might just burst of excitement lol.

GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU. ARE. SUCH. A. TEASE! Omg! :boom:

PG13 my ass! I need more of this! These are just amaziing, I can't stand it!! :twitch::rollfast:

updated again i feel really spoiled thank you :)

awe thank you x :)

GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU. ARE. SUCH. A. TEASE! Omg! :boom:

PG13 my ass! I need more of this! These are just amaziing, I can't stand it!! :twitch::rollfast:

Ahah and there it is again, my fave emoticon lol. I'm sooooo glad you're enjoying them! x

Aswwwwww..... Crying!sneezy!Chad :heart:

You're spoiling us! :P

Don't stop ;)

Awe haha I won't. :) xx

So this chapter is nothing special, just another day in the life of Tristan and Chad. x

The next morning was like any other, except for the fact that Chad was still struggling from a hyper sensitive nose. Usually he'd sneeze once or twice after waking up, but much to Tristan's pleasance, he'd already witnessed a fit of four. Each sneeze delightfully out of control and ending with evident frustration.

'Are we still going to the movies tonight?' Chad asked while dressing. His voice so congested it sent butterflies to Tristan stomach.

'Yea, or? Do you have other plans?'

'No...' Chad paused to give a wet sniffle. '...I was just making sure.'

'Alright.'

Watching Chad buttoning the shirt with elegance, Tristan found a glossy magazine to flip through.

'Is this color really right for me?'

Chad scrutinized his own reflection.

Tristan looked up and their eyes met in the mirror.

'Huh? Yea it looks great.'

'It's not... Too gay-ish?'

'Gay-ish?' Tristan crooked one eyebrow. 'It's light pink. Isn't that 'gay-ish' enough?'

Chad looked puzzled.

'Uhm... It might be? I mean, oh I don't know what I'm saying.'

'Apparently.'

'Oh stop it.' Chad smiled, tucking in the shirt within the black slacks.

'Where are you going so dolled up though?'

'Work?' Facing Tristan completely, Chad motioned with the back of his hand against his nose. '...Some associates set up a meeting in a fancy restaurant for lunch so I thought I'd dress myself the occassion.'

'Okay, cool.'

'Very cool.' Chad giggled, turning to the ties on the hanger.

Picking through the various of choices, Chad began to sniffle more frequently. Giving a gentle exhalation, he picked the one with a grey victorian pattern.

'I like that tie.' Tristan pointed out, his eyes following Chad's every move.

'It's kind of stylish, isn't it?'

'Totally suits you.'

'Thank you.' Chad replied with a humbled expression. Sliding it around his neck, he abruptly stopped midway. Closing his eyes in slowmotion, his nostrils trembled beautifully as a smooth frown formed in the center of his shapely brows.

Knowing all tantalizing manners by heart, Tristan was overwhelmed by instantaneous pleasures.

'Eh-Etschioooo! Eh... Ascheeeew!' Chad snapped forward, not bothering to cover.

'Awe, babe.'

'Finally.' Slightly exhilarated, Chad snatched a couple of tissues out of a box. '...that tickle had me real bothered.'

'Mm... I bet.' Still feeling rushed, Tristan murmured.

'Geez I hope I won't be late.' Chad emphasized, wiping his nose after a wet blow. 'This is obviously taking forever.'

'You still got time.'

'In this pace it won't matter.' Chad rapidly slid into his blazer. '...actually it reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. I was suffering from allergies real bad, it was the worst pollen season, ever. I was basically sneezing my head off.'

'Uhm, re-yea?' Tristan stammered unintentionally.

'Yea.' Chad raised his brows. 'I was a terrible mess. If I recall correctly, I think I even called in sick.'

'Awe my poor boy.'

'It was crazy...'

Looking Chad straight in the eyes, he detected a notable spark.

'...it's a shame I wasn't with you back then.' He added shyly.

'Mm... Who were you with though?'

Tristan had to ask and he was surprised when he was hit by a notion of jealousy.

'No one.' Chad sniffled lightly, 'I was single.'

'Uh-huh.'

With their eyes still locked, Chad seemed to ponder.

'What about you?' He then asked.

'What about me?'

'Have you had any... serious relationships?'

'Nah. Only dating material.'

'M-hm...'

They were both quiet momentarily.

'...anyway, I gotta go.' Chad broke the silence. Grabbing the keys and a package of kleenex, he then gave Tristan a tender kiss on the lips.

'I'll miss you. Are you working from home today?'

'Yup.' Tristan wrapped his arms around Chad's waist and pulled him closer.

'I probably won't be able to call you at lunch. But I can text you.' Chad said in a flirtatious tone.

'Awesome.'

Responding to Tristan's touch, Chad placed both hands on his butt.

'I have to go.'

'Yea I know babe.' Tristan laughed at Chad's demeanor. 'Text me and I'll see you tonight.'

'Okay...' Chad responded, letting go. '...okay, see you tonight. I love you.'

Edited by Candy Dust

*erratic flailing* I'm in loooooovvvvveeeee with these two!!! :bounce: I need these lovely boys in my life forever! :D

This was such a lovely piece of domestic fluff with a few delicious sneezes!!!!!

Definitely wouldn't mind some more of that ;)

:heart:

Edited by Juto of Beerpiece

*erratic flailing* I'm in loooooovvvvveeeee with these two!!! :bounce: I need these lovely boys in my life forever! :D

aaaawe thank you so much <3 they are quite adorable, :3

This was such a lovely piece of domestic fluff with a few delicious sneezes!!!!!

Definitely wouldn't mind some more of that ;)

:heart:

There'll be more... soon. <3 Thank you!

Aww still very nice definitely nice sneezes.

Thanks so much for reviewing, xx

The table was set to perfection. With a lovely cloth on top and lit candlesticks. Soft music streamed out the speakers and the atmosphere so consummated it was touchable.

Sparking an aromatic incence stick, Tristan felt good of what he'd accomplished all by himself. Knowing that he wasn't much of a cook, he'd organized catering and the small plates of delicious treats just waited to be dived in. He'd been planning this evening for weeks so it was no wonder that the adrenaline was pumping with anticipation. Chad was about to arrive any minute, so he popped the chilled champagne and waited upon his arrival.

The door opened and then closed in the hallway. Uptight, Tristan listened closely to the sound of rattling keys and jacket coming off. Seconds later steps approached.

The look of Chad's face was priceless as he stepped into the livingroom. Hiding his face with both hands, he looked around in utter amazement,

'Tristan... Wh-what's all this..?' Dazzling Tristan with a heartily smile, he embraced him with fervour.

'Surprise.' Tristan chuckled, kissing his lover's hair.

'I can't believe it.' Separating slowly, Chad held on to Tristan's hand. '...you did all of this?'

'Yea.'

'Wow... It's so amazing. I love it so much. '

Meeting his eyes, Tristan was lightly taken by the tears in Chad's eyes.

'I love you.'

Their lips connected in a loving kiss.

'Please have a seat.' Tristan said, pulling out a chair like a gentleman.

'Oh my, thank you...' Chad sat down, crossing his legs neatly.

'Champagne, sir?'

'Awe honey...' A heartfelt giggle filled Tristan's ears as he poured the glasses to the top.

All of a sudden Chad began to sniffle. Reaching for the napkin, he gently put it to his nose and wiped it dainty.

'For you.' Tristan handed the glass over. 'Cheers. For us.'

'For us.' Chad giggled again as the light impact clinked. 'I can't believe you did this. It's absolutely magical.' Rubbing his nose quickly, Chad sniffled more intensively.

'Well you got me bewtiched.' Tristan expressed with flirtatious humour.

'Oh Tristan I-I... eh-' A helpless expression swiftly swept over Chad's face. Shielding his face with both hands, he faintly hitch, '...eh Eschooo! ...ah, Ketschioo!'

''Bless you sweetie.'

'T-tha-...uh-Waschoo!-Aschiooo! Ugh sorry. Don't know what that came from.' He added bashfully.

'You're so beautiful.' Meeting his lips against Chad's cheek, Tristan then sat down at the opposite side of the table.

'So... firstly we have these appetizing hors d'oeuvre with cheese, olives, tuna, salmon and ham.'

'Wonderful.' Chad sniffled again.

Something was clearly bothering him and it compelled Tristan with instant desires. He wanted to say something regarding the issue, but at the same time he wondered if Chad was tired of all the sneezy talk.

'...and we also have greek salad and spicy fish.' He continued on.

'It looks delicious.' Grasping another tissue, Chad used it at his nose, then at the corners of his eyes.

'Let's see shall we?'

Chad helped himself to several dishes. Eating the tastiness in the setting of the dim light and tranquilizing music, everything around them combined in a romantic mood.

Every now and then Chad would sniffle and Tristan would acknowledge the manner, each time by natural reflex.

'My nose is awfully runny, I'm sorry.' Turning away from the table, Chad blew it rapidly. It was as if he thought the act ruined the special moment, when in fact, it only added to the tension Tristan was experiencing. Tapping his foot against the floor, tumbling thoughts entered his mind. How was he to bring to forward the actual point of this special event?

'Sorry.' Chad excused himself again, facing the table. '...I think I'm a tad allergic to the champagne.' Giggling, he put the glass to the lips.

'You might be.' Tristan replied, repeating Chad's manner. At the least the generous bubbly fluid somewhat calmed his nerves.

Sniffling deeply, Chad suddenly looked agonized. 'Oh geez here it comes again…' Frustrated, he brought one hand up as his nostrils flared wildly, '...eeh-Aschioo! Escheew! ASCHEEW!'

He snapped forward with force.

'Bless you baby.' Tristan blinked, feeling his mouth getting dry.

'...thank…eh-' Chad hitched, but the tickle subsided. '...eh… thank you.' Wiping his hand off with a tissue, he looked around the room. 'Actually... I think it's the smoke that's causing me to sneeze so much.'

'Smoke? Oh the incence you mean?'

'Yea?' Putting the tissues to his nose, Chad massaged it at his nostrils.

'I'll go put it out.'

Leaving the table, Chad blew his nose for a second time. Extinguishing the stick, Tristan went to open up a window. The gentle breeze carried out swiftly.

'Thank you. I'm sorry about that.'

'No need to.'

Seated at the table, Tristan found himself mezmorized by Chad's apperance. His expressive eyes, the unique curve at the upper lip and the way his dark hair framed his face.

'There's something I wanna ask you…' His voice cracked and he cleared his throat.

'Uhm, yes?' Chad blinked, exposing his long lashes.

'Uhm… there's uh…' Lost for words, Tristan had another sip of the champagne.

In the meantime, Chad waited prettily with his hands in his lap.

'Uh…. So uhm.' Placing the glass back on the table, Tristan wiped the lower lip with the back of his hand. 'We've been together for awhile now, right?'

'Right.' Chad displayed with a adorable smile. The pleasing expression Tristan loved so much.

'...and uhm, well we now own a house.'

'Yes.'

'And… well we don't have a dog but maybe we'll get a sphynx cat in the future.'

'Maybe.' A little confused, Chad let one finger scrape below his nostrils.

'Mm yea. Uh… you know I love you and all of... that?'

'Tristan… what's wrong?' Sensing the heavy tension, Chad's smile transformed into anxiety.

'Nothing. I was just uhm, wondering if…'

'Yes?'

Their eyes locked and Tristan broke out in a nervous sweat.

'...if you'll marry me?'

At first, Chad didn't say a word. Overwhelmed by so many emotions, drops of tears began to fall down his cheeks.

'Sweetie? … what do you say?' Fishing up a small box from his pocket, Tristan opened the lid and put it on the table. The golden ring glistened like rays of the sun.

'Y-yes… Oh my God, yes…' Chad staggered as he stood, making the glass of champagne tumble over at the same time. '...oh drats. I'm so clumsy.'

'Nevermind that.' Tristan laughed as he grasped Chad's left hand. 'I'm so glad you're mine.' He wiped off his tears and then kissed his lips.

'Me too. This is like a dream come true.' Sniffling, Chad fought to hold back the tears.

'I love you sweetie.' Proudly, Tristan let ring slide onto Chad's finger.

'I love you too, madly.'

Edited by Candy Dust

I was just uhm, wondering if…'

'Yes?'

'...if you'll marry me?'
YESSSS!!!! A THOUSAND TIMES YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

OTP APPROVED! :doublethumbsup:

Oh this is very cute they are the perfect match.

awe thank you x :3

I was just uhm, wondering if…'

'Yes?'

'...if you'll marry me?'

YESSSS!!!! A THOUSAND TIMES YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

OTP APPROVED! :doublethumbsup:

haha awesome <3 thank you :D

ohmy gooooooood sorry i haven't had time to catch up very often but I just reread it all and I love it sooo muchhhh

Aaahahhhh....

The sneezes were cute here, but OH MY GOD!!! Flustered and nervous Tristan made my heart sing!! :heart:

It was the sweetest proposal, I was such a sap after reading it!! Such wonderful fluff!!

More more more more more :D

ohmy gooooooood sorry i haven't had time to catch up very often but I just reread it all and I love it sooo muchhhh

Oh wow you reread it? I'm so honored <3 thank you so much.

D'awwwwww! This is so romantic and sweet. Let love rule!

awe yes! agreed <3 thank you.

Aaahahhhh....

The sneezes were cute here, but OH MY GOD!!! Flustered and nervous Tristan made my heart sing!! :heart:

It was the sweetest proposal, I was such a sap after reading it!! Such wonderful fluff!!

More more more more more :D

thank you! x It was nerve wrecking for the poor fellow lol.

Enjoying each other on a quiet Saturday at home was just what they needed. Chad had been working non stop since the well-earned promotion, leaving Tristan alone on most evenings. In all honesty, it'd taken some time for Tristan to grow accustomed to the change, but he was also glad that Chad was finally getting the attention that he so much deserved.

All of a sudden the dorrbell rang. They looked at each other in suspicions.

'Are you expecting anyone?' Tristan wondered, looking into Chad's eyes.

'No, no.' Gesturing nervously, Chad appeared somewhat unstrung.

Taking the matter in his hands by opening the door, Tristan's mouth dropped.

'Hey bro.' Wade smiled, welcoming himself inside with the wife by his side. 'Good thing you're home.' He said outspoken, giving Tristan a brotherly hug with a pat on the back. 'Julia and I were just in the neighborhood and wanted to see how you guys live.'

'Yes, the way you described the house was enchanting.' Julia said and looked at Chad. '...and you must be Chad. We've heard some amazing things about you.'

'Oh?' Chad raised his brows in a timid manner.

'Yea man, my brother over here couldn't stop blabbering about you.' Holding out hands, they said their polite hellos.

Tristan was glad to see Wade and Julia again. And it was fortunate that Chad was home, especially since he'd required to meet with them.

Everything seemed to go on smoothly until they all were seated for coffee.

It all began with one small manuveur at Chad's delicate nostrils. A gentle sniff and Tristan was ardent.

He knew the all the steps of sensuality by heart;

The gentle frown at Chad's forehead, the itchiness expressing itself with a light squint in his eyes. As the tickle built, as the did the lovely hitching breath. The nostrils battled a profound tickle that refused to go away. With a deep sniffle, Chad visibly fought for the torture to vanish, but to no avail,

Gently turning to the side with one hand cupped, he stifled silently,

'Uh-Knsch! Eh-knxtsch! Eh-schgkt!'

The sneezes, unnoticed as everyone chatted on, leaving Chad with a relieved look on his face.

'...so when can we expect you to embrace the country life? We think the wholesome air would be good for you.'

'Oh, you do, do you?' Tristan chuckled, casting a loving glance in Chad's direction. '...that ain't gonna happen though. Not in the nearest future.'

'Well let's see, shall we? Chad, wouldn't you enjoy some country living?' Wade continued on.

'Yes… perhaps.' With a gentle smile, Chad rubbed his nose with the back of his hand.

'So can't you convince Tristan over here to join his brother in the natural habitat?'

Chad blinked, possessed by something indescribable to someone who did not understand the struggle of a ticklish nose.

'I…' He froze, blocking his nose with the thumb and index finger, '...eh-gnh!' He gently bobbed his head, '...uh-gnusch!-eh… sorry.' With a light blush, he flicked the hair out of his eyes.

Tristan squirmed. Overwhelmed by instant passions, he felt unable to contain himself.

'Bless you sweetheart.' Julia said with a notable smile. Changing the subject, Wade began to tell a story.

As the anecdote progressed, so did the glorious sounds to Tristan's left. In the corner of his eye, he managed to catch Chad, succumbing to the ticklish force in his nose. Covering his face with both hands, Chad hitched uncontrollably, unable to stop the unavoidable.

'...and the man acted totally oblivious,' Wade narrated, 'I couldn't believe it, I-'

'...eh-Ketsch!-choo... sorry.' Chad sniffed dainty.

'...uh, yea.' Wade paused momentarily. '...anyway, so I told the guy, you're heading the wrong way, mister-'

'...eh-Ascheew!-gnxischoo! Uh-Eschiooo! Oh my goodness, so sorry.'

Unable to concentrate, Tristan gazed at Chad who rubbed feverishly at the now trembling nostrils.

Wade took one look at Chad but decided to go on.

'...you cannot park-'

'Uh-Waschoo! Aschooo!'

Handed a tissue from Julia's purse, Chad accepted it quickly,

'Eiischschoomh! Uh-Waschoom!' He exploded into them, '...eh... ugh.. so sorry.' Chad apologized weakly. Gently turning, he blew his nose quickly.

'Bless you sweetie.' Tristan uttered, engulfed in his lover's attack. 'Are you okay?' Lovingly, he placed a hand on his thigh.

Facing him, Chad nodded while wiping the tissue at the irritated nose. 'I... just.. ugh,' He slightly flinched as his eyes narrowed,' I.. just, uh.. ah-' the helpless expression came over him swiflty and he gasped- 'aASCHEEW! EIISCH'SCHOOO! He desperately snapped into the tissues.

'Oh my, bless you.' Julia voiced concenerned.

'Please excuse me.' Sniffling abruptly, Chad stood.

'How is he? Is he getting a cold?' Julia asked as soon as he was out of sight.

'I don't know. I better go check.' Tristan hurried after him.

Tilting his head to the door, he knocked on it carefully.

'Sweetie..? Are you okay..?'

When there was no answer he tapped on it again.

'Babe? Can I come in?'

'Yes.'

Chad was sitting on the toilet, his eyes watered and tissues clasped over his nose.

'I'm sorry.' He said in a weak tone. 'I just can't stoooph-Gwuaschiooo!' He crashed into the soggy papers.'...ugh stop sneezing.'

'Awe babe.' Kneeling down, Tristan slide his fingers through Chad's hair. 'Have you taken the antihistamines?'

'Yea but…' He sniffled congested, '… it takes awhile for it to kick in.'

'Mmm…' Rolling off some fresh papers, Tristan offered them into Chad's hands. 'what do you think it's causing it?'

'Thanks.' He expressed with a deep sigh. '...it can be anything.' He sniffled unsuccessfully. '...hay... I suppose they keep animals at the farm?'

'What do you think?' Tristan chuckled.

'Figures.' Chad glanced down.

'It's okay though. Don't worry, it'll wear off soon.'

'It's not that I'm worried about…' He exhaled again, wiping the soft material as the reddened nostrils. '...what's your brother gonna think? Julia? I'm like a sneezy spectacle. I really wanted to make a good impression.' Chad replied in a tearful tone.

'You did. You do.' Grasping both hands, Tristan held on to them lovingly. 'You're my fiancee and you're absolutely perfect. I love you and I can tell they love you too.'

'You really think so?' Chad uttered, his voice entirely stuffed up.

'Of course dummy.' Reaching over, he kissed the top of Chad's nose, then gently let their lips press together.

'...thank you.' Chad murmured, holding on to his hands with blood shot eyes. 'I don't know what I'd do without you.'

'You'll be fine.' Tristan gave their connection a light squeeze.

'...I think I'm ready to go out now. Please don't tell them about my allergies, I don't want them to think it's their fault.'

'Uh… okay, sure.'

Edited by Candy Dust

Ahhhhh... The sweet torture :heart: poor Chad and his sensitive nose.

Lucky lucky us :D and Tristan quite obviously :P

I just have to point to these absolutely drool worthy bits :drool:

It all began with one small manuveur at Chad's delicate nostrils. A gentle sniff and Tristan was ardent.

He knew the all the steps of sensuality by heart;

The gentle frown at Chad's forehead, the itchiness expressing itself with a light squint in his eyes. As the tickle built, as the did the lovely hitching breath. The nostrils battled a profound tickle that refused to go away. With a deep sniffle, Chad visibly fought for the torture to vanish, but to no avail,

My god what an absolutely delicious description. I was practically squirming :drool:

And this!!!!!

Chad blinked, possessed by something indescribable to someone who did not understand the struggle of a ticklish nose.

Wow!! The desperation in this was teasingly delicious :D