Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

On 7/19/2017 at 4:35 PM, March Hare said:

Hamilton. For MONTHS now. It really isn't funny any more. Daveed Diggs (who plays Lafayette and Jefferson) is my latest celebrity crush and I'm actually into hiphop and my ultimate ambition is to play Aaron Burr, all because of that one dang Broadway show. HAMILTRASH ALL THE WAY, AND PEGGY. :heart::heart::heart: 

I FEEL YOU AARON BURR, SIR. I'M A TAD OBSESSED MYSELF AS IT WERE, SIR.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I FEEL YOU AARON BURR, SIR. I'M A TAD OBSESSED MYSELF AS IT WERE, SIR.

Laurens, I like you a LOT! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Recently, a friend got me into Dan and Phil videos. I've spiraled. I waste way too much time in YouTube now.

• 4 months later...

I was obsessed with this Australian guy I met on omegle and we were having a great talk and I was legit in love and then he just TURNS on me calls me a b**** and disconnects! Who does that???

• 2 weeks later...

I know I know. I am sooo late in having an SPN obsession, currently obsessing on allergic/hurt Sammy. But I’m so lucky to have tons of stories on here to read 😆

Just started watching the series, currently on season 2. 

I know I always wanted to watch Supernatural since I first started to read about it on this forum a long time ago so I got to know the plot and Sam and Dean quite well! (Without spoilers too!) 😊

9 hours ago, Show&tell said:

Currently watching every season of game of thrones for 38th time

I've just started watching it for the first time! Four episodes into season one and not obsessed.......yet.

But I'm really enjoying House Of Cards, which I'm also watching for the first time. I'm eight episodes into season one of this one and loving it!

:joal:

5 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

I've just started watching it for the first time! Four episodes into season one and not obsessed.......yet.

But I'm really enjoying House Of Cards, which I'm also watching for the first time. I'm eight episodes into season one of this one and loving it!

:joal:

I was about to yell at you in a fit of nerd rage...

But then you said you like house of cards. We cool ^_^

On 12/28/2017 at 1:12 AM, Arty said:

Afro samurai 

Connor Kenway

Kaldur aka aqualad. 💜💜💜

YES, Afro Samurai & Connor Kenway! (I'm sure the last one is great, too, but I am unfamiliar). :biggrinsmiley:

23 hours ago, forestdaze said:

YES, Afro Samurai & Connor Kenway! (I'm sure the last one is great, too, but I am unfamiliar). :biggrinsmiley:

Yaaaaasssss!!!

AFRRRRROOOOOOOOO!!

WHERE'S CHARLES LEE!!!!

Yes so Aqualad is the protégé of Aquaman. His real name is Kaldur'ahm or Kaldur. He is so pretty. He's from young justice. He is a lot like connor with the whole gentleman type and is very quiet and doesnt use slang. Super polite like stahp!!!!  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍tumblr_o7uq0dRL3O1uzz55ko2_250.png

@ArtySAME KALDUR IS MY BOY but CONNOR IS SUCH A ANGRY SMOL YJ has destroyed me

@SneezyHolmes WELCOME TO NIGHTCORE

AS FOR ME the song

I LIKE ME BETTER WHEN IM WITH YOU by LAUV

On 12/28/2017 at 7:41 PM, SneezyFandom’s said:

I’m into Hamilton as well along with Dear Evan Hansen, Be More Chill, and Heathers 

Other things I like are Harry Potter, Dan and Phil, And Undertale 

artists are Hollywood undead, Icon for hire, and Set it Off.

Set it off

I’m currently obsessed with watching kpop idols act ten years yournger than their actual age.

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

@ArtySAME KALDUR IS MY BOY but CONNOR IS SUCH A ANGRY SMOL YJ has destroyed me

@SneezyHolmes WELCOME TO NIGHTCORE

AS FOR ME the song

I LIKE ME BETTER WHEN IM WITH YOU by LAUV

Yas but he's my smol bear of angry but gentle husband snd son.

On 1/18/2018 at 4:59 PM, Arty said:

Yaaaaasssss!!!

AFRRRRROOOOOOOOO!!

WHERE'S CHARLES LEE!!!!

Yes so Aqualad is the protégé of Aquaman. His real name is Kaldur'ahm or Kaldur. He is so pretty. He's from young justice. He is a lot like connor with the whole gentleman type and is very quiet and doesnt use slang. Super polite like stahp!!!!  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍tumblr_o7uq0dRL3O1uzz55ko2_250.png

ohhhh. I see, i see. I shall check it out sometime!

On 1/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, Bandit said:

Set it off

Yes! Love Set it Off!!

I'm currently obsessed with this old anime (not really old, but still.) It's called Mekakucity Actors. 

Have been and am still into Supernatural. Loving Riverdale. Am obsessed with Stranger Things. I am a Nashville junkie as well. I've been obsessed with animals my whole life, especially horses. Never owned one, just collect models and what not. I am also obsessed with reading and writing, specifically horror/supernatural/and romance.

Archived