Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

For music, I found a band I haven't listened to before called Grouplove. I really like it!

In the games department.... Ashamed to say it's a game I don't even own, FFXV. I'm so into it I'm considering writing stuff for it on here, which I never do unless I've been in the fandom a long time :razz: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merlinnn!!! is the boooommb. @Melody

and I always love Sherlock :')

I'm also into steven universe, Yuri on Ice, and I am always currently obsessed with LOTR and Naruto lol. I think I have a bunch more current obsessions I can't even think of right now...lol

Oh boy, here we go:

Sherlock, Marvel, 'Top 10' Unexplained videos on Youtube, The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, South Park, American Dad, Space, and anything scary or chill inducing.

Ooh I like this topic... My current obsessions are the show Backstage, Ed Sheeran's Castle on the Hill, Ronald Jenkees (but when is it not lol), and Nike because they make THE BEST running gear, I'm in love xD

Ugh a book series called the Raven Cycle and Colin Morgan because he is literal perfection... do you ever love something so much you feel like your going to explode? :boom:

21 minutes ago, Melody said:

do you ever love something so much you feel like your going to explode? :boom:

Oh lord yes, fandom can hurt you so bad :lol:

Hm.. Sherlock, Mark Gatiss, Ed Sheeran, Instagram. I love my Instagram. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Shows: Saturday Night Live, both old and new. Kinda crushing large on Kate McKinnon right now.

The song "Electric Love" by Borns; I've listened to it at least twice for the past week. Technically I heard it for the first time in the mall a couple months ago, found out the name via Siri and said to my friends, 'I'm gonna download that once I get home!' and... literally never looked it up until a week ago XD 

Troy Baker in, well, anything really but, especially as the Joker. hhhh...

And last but not yeast! (... had to look up if yeast was in them don't judge me) Mini. Powdered. Donuts. I swear, there is no occasion where they aren't perfect for inhaling munching.

There's a video on Youtube of the Orphan Black title song playing for ten hours (10!! Hours!!). I just finished an episode of Orphan Black, then went straight to that video so I could listen to it while I'm writing emails.

Does that about answer this thread's title question? :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...

i've been really obsessed with Jeremy Jordan lately.  I love him so much. 

My friend introduced me to "The last five years" and I LOVED it.  I highly recommend it if you like musicals (it's virtually all singing with a few lines thrown in).  It's beautifully tragic, and I need to see it again.  

Also the soundtrack from Hamilton and the Newsies (basically I'm just obsessed with musicals as of late)

10 hours ago, CHOCOLATE <3 said:

i've been really obsessed with Jeremy Jordan lately.  I love him so much. 

My friend introduced me to "The last five years" and I LOVED it.  I highly recommend it if you like musicals (it's virtually all singing with a few lines thrown in).  It's beautifully tragic, and I need to see it again.  

Also the soundtrack from Hamilton and the Newsies (basically I'm just obsessed with musicals as of late)

YAS MY WINN gah I LOVE JEREMY JORDAN 

On 2/18/2017 at 0:28 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Elliot from The Magicians, holy hottie.

YESS I APPROVE :D

8 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

I FORGOT TO ADD IN SUPERGIRL.  BASICALLY ALL THINGS JEREMY JORDAN.  I FLIPPIN' LOVE THAT MAN

On 2/12/2017 at 8:13 PM, batmansgirl said:

my new FIRE PIT :Explosion: 

Didn't notice this until now... but yay finally :D

The Savage Lovecast. (18+. NSFW.)

Also, alas and most unfortunately, a coworker. *sigh* THIS TOO SHALL PASS

My Favorite Muuurder. I just burned through 30 episodes and am currently listening to another one!! Who knew true crime was so addictive?

ALSO. Frozen Thin Mints.

Never-ending obsession: Cheez-its! Just finished another  new box.

Currently been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games non-stop (except for my Korean studies).Specifically Harvest Moon 64 (Wii U virtual console) and Story of Season Trio of Towns.  Westown's doctor in Trio of Towns is a cleanliness freak and I want to see him sick so bad. :devil3:

On 3/7/2017 at 0:54 PM, batmansgirl said:

I just saw Newsies last Saturday and I'm obsessed with it and him. Now I need to catch up on Supergirl... :D 

Versailles. Hot women and men dressed in period clothing with a soap opera style storyline. Sign me up. Just finished s1, need s2 like burning. Mmmm Philippe and Chevalier :heart:

Archived