Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

Still Ed Sheeran. It has been over two years and I listen at least one of his songs everyday. I've seen him in concert twice and I still can't get enough. It is a little insane. My husband was going through the recently played list on our iTunes and asked me if I listened to "Cold Coffee" every day. Uh... yeah. :yes:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fairport Convention. I've had their music on constantly recently, I just love them. Seen them in concert five times now, met all of them and they're really nice guys.

And I have such a crush on their fiddle player, Ric Sanders. :blush:

My fandoms never really leave me, but they do ebb and flow, and I do acquire new ones with every passing year. Right now I'm absolutely enamoured with Osomatsu-san, and Osomatsu-kun to a lesser extent!

That, and waiting for new Steven Universe eps~

I'm currently slightly obsessed with the youtube series "Cooking With Dog" (the title sounds a bit...misleading?), but it's the best thing ever. It's literally a Japanese cooking show narrated by a dog and I'm so ridiculously addicted to it. :rofl: I need to make all the things!

40 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

I'm currently slightly obsessed with the youtube series "Cooking With Dog" (the title sounds a bit...misleading?), but it's the best thing ever. It's literally a Japanese cooking show narrated by a dog and I'm so ridiculously addicted to it. :rofl: I need to make all the things!

The worrying thing is that this is completely true xDDD Mai sent me a link of one of the things (I think it was mochi ice cream?) and it really is one of the best things xD

Im really really into the cartoon and comic of Jem and the holograms. I have liked it since I was a kid. I even go the the Jemcon  convention once a year. I have been every year since 2000 I think. In 2013 I even ran my own in my home town!

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Hiddleston. It's bad... It's so bad. On a scale of one to even the scale is in another dimension, everything is on fire and I fucking can't.

Game of Thrones, to a lesser extent. GoT has never made me question my sanity. 

Ok. The following: 

Outlander:outlander0708151280-1436624452241_large.

Penny Dreadful:Penny-Dreadful.jpg

Kaldur:latest?cb=20111113180018

Connor Kenway:5104748-0097524849-44661.jpg

Cisco Ramon:640?cb=20160211042357

Honto Yajuu (though sadly I already caught up with it despite not having read it at all in five years), Vagabond (since I decided to start reading it again), Dragon Age (still, that's not going to change), Noragami, seaweed (it tastes so good ._.) and looking at gifs/videos of slime and kinetic sand.

• 2 weeks later...

The World of Ice and Fire. Not just the book, or the HBO show or the A Song of Ice and Fire books - literally everything about it. I am on a binge.

Star Trek is always simmering away in the background and resurfaces every few months, since around the 90s. That's my longest obsession. Currently it is the Avengers and I am a hungry Avengers devouring beast.  That's been on and off since I saw the first Thor movie, whatever year that came out.

- Game Grumps

- Horror stories on Youtube

- Avengers

- Sherlock/SPN

- Himouto! Umaru-chan

numbers 2,3,4 above (horror stories +avengers+sherlock/spn is life) along with

Violin covers of my favorite songs

the rp section here

Scott lang ant man x steve rodgers and sam wilson bromance

I'm obsessed with Acme Iku (especially since I got her to sing Doremifa Rondo in UTAU) :3

DRAGON LEGENDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADDICTIVE

On 6/15/2016 at 1:50 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

Star Trek is always simmering away in the background and resurfaces every few months, since around the 90s. That's my longest obsession. Currently it is the Avengers and I am a hungry Avengers devouring beast.  That's been on and off since I saw the first Thor movie, whatever year that came out.

Yessssssss! :bounce: I never get tired of those movies. Because reasons. 

My beautiful gay queen Kate McKinnon. I haven't had a celebrity crush this intense in a while. I tend to gravitate towards people who are funny and talented but lack social skills, and hoo boy does she fit the bill. She's like an alien from another planet trying to fit in with the human race. 

ETA: Oh, and the Avengers. Always the Avengers. 

1 hour ago, AnonyMeows said:

My beautiful gay queen Kate McKinnon. I haven't had a celebrity crush this intense in a while.

Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed your last sig :lol: Ive been crushing on her too recently.

11 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed your last sig :lol: Ive been crushing on her too recently.

The one where Melissa McCarthy was holding her like a baby? :lol1: Another thing I love about her is she's just so touchy-feely. I don't think I've watched any interviews with her where she hasn't poked or caressed or cuddled against the interviewer or a fellow interviewee.

4 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

The one where Melissa McCarthy was holding her like a baby? :lol1: Another thing I love about her is she's just so touchy-feely. I don't think I've watched any interviews with her where she hasn't poked or caressed or cuddled against the interviewer or a fellow interviewee.

Yessss.  Plus she looks adorable in her "Egon" outfit as I've dubbed it.

Finishing the build of my hybrid human - electric cargo trike.  I must finish it this month!

skytrain reduced.jpg

The Psycho movies (the first one is a masterpiece and classic, and the sequels are just laughable :lol:). Anthony Perkins was such a lanky BABE back in the day. :drool: 

Archived