Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

On 1/28/2017 at 6:10 AM, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

Hm.. Sherlock, Mark Gatiss, Ed Sheeran, Instagram. I love my Instagram. :) 

Not much has changed here, except Ed has moved up the list. :laugh: 

I will add calling and writing my senators and house representative. Yeah, I'm doing that several times a week. I have their phone numbers on speed dial, so I guess you can add that as an obsession. :razz:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

People of Earth. I am literally so invested in this sci-fi comedy, and I need the second season. So many questions through out the first half, so much answered and yet, I FEEL MORE CONFLICTED/CONFUSED THAN IN THE BEGINNING! Anyway yeah, this show kind of has everything I could ever want. Total gem of my life right now. :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...

Omg.....I'm obsessed with anime and manga...I literally get no sleep because of it..... which is really bad because I have school.....╮(─▽─)╭ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been into Poirot recently! I just finished Curtain (one of the saddest yet best things I've ever watched) and I'm currently listening to the BBC Radio 4 adaption of The Mysterious Affair at Styles. :D I hope to get my hands on some of the other books soon - I've only ever read the Styles case, though I've seen many of the episodes.

I've been a big fan of Jeeves and Wooster since January and am still highly enjoying that. Might rewatch the show soon and I just finished Ring for Jeeves a while ago - hopefully I'll have the chance to start rereading all the books again during the summer. I also finished the podcast Cabin Pressure last month, and it's absolutely fantastic - or "brilliant", as they say. ;) 

Exam season has curbed my fandom consumption for the moment, but I'd like to keep exploring Poirot and some other works over the break. I'd love to read Blandings Castle and maybe take a look at things like Downton Abbey and Blackadder. 

I am SO obsessed with fitness/fitness/lifestyle youtube guru's atm. It's a problem. I just want to turn vegan and blow all my money on pretty workout clothes :lol: 

I think my current obsession is looking for fetish-friendly moments in movies and TV-shows (and then get a bit angry that they weren't used for such). I think I counted four or five in the first five minutes of Beauty And The Beast alone, and then I lost count. :lol: 

Totally obsessed with Impractical Jokers (American) right now. It's getting a bit much.

I'm getting really into crystals and starting to dabble in some witchcraft. My housemates call me a crazy little squirrel witch because I think our basement has something evil in it so I stash protective stones all over the place.

Baking. So much baking. Either trying to turn my baking recipes egg-free so one of the folks I live with can eat them, and if not egg-free baking I have been all about that alcoholic treat making life the past few weeks. There have been so many creations in dixie cups because we're broke af and don't have other forms of tiny cups

Also: Designing tattoos and imagining getting them. Man I want so many of these things I made but I can't even afford tiny cups let alone more ink X.X

Also also: Star photography/northern lights photography. It's very relaxing until coyotes give chase to something in the field you're parked at the edge of... then it feels like a horror movie waiting to happen.

Finishing this custom bicycle that I am building and learning how to build kevlar monocoques.  I'm such an engineer.

Ouran.

*looks all the fics I have written* WOW HOW WOULD I HAVE GUESSED

On 2016-8-13 at 11:53 PM, MaiMai said:

I've been kind of obsessed with this since January-ish, but Alpaca World. I LOVE THAT APP SO MUCH. It's a bit like Pokemon, but with adorable alpacas that you can catch loads of different colours of and dress up. I've been spending way too much time levelling up my alpacas over the past few days. :lol:

Also the kpop group Twice, which might be evident from my icon.

Nearly a year on and Twice continues to ruin my life, me and my flatmate are obsessed with Stardew Valley and Tana French's crime novels are the best. :yay:

I am completely obsessed with anything cello or Harry Potter-related. I could seriously talk about the cello, my instructor, etc as well as Harry Potter for hours upon hours. I'm also quite obsessed with drawing and sketching. I'm currently drawing my cello instructor, actually, so I'm putting two obsessions together. :lol: I've drawn some Harry Potter characters, too

I am currently obsessed with the game Persona 5. The story is so captivating and the animations throughout the game are terrific! Also, the MC is kinda hot. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Floral print accessories and dresses. :stunned: I seriously must have over 10 flowery dresses in my wardrobe, but I always justify buying more??? To be fair, most of them come from charity shops so a ) they're used and b ) they're outrageously cheap. The Cath Kidston floral print handbags, however...nnnnot so cheap. :lol: 

Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff! Like I've never enjoyed a ship as much as I enjoy these two! I blame Phlox! :P 

Death Note

Really. Obsessed. With Death Note. And L. From Death Note. And the ship of L and Light. From Death Note.

On 6/20/2017 at 7:36 PM, RachTheCool said:

Ouran.

*looks all the fics I have written* WOW HOW WOULD I HAVE GUESSED

Same here with Death Note, Rach :laugh: 

Not to mention my avatar is L and I mention my obsession with Death Note in my signature lol.

Hamilton. For MONTHS now. It really isn't funny any more. Daveed Diggs (who plays Lafayette and Jefferson) is my latest celebrity crush and I'm actually into hiphop and my ultimate ambition is to play Aaron Burr, all because of that one dang Broadway show. HAMILTRASH ALL THE WAY, AND PEGGY. :heart::heart::heart: 

Tokyo Ghoul

A few random songs that for some reason I can't stop listening to right now.

• 2 weeks later...

TREVOR BELMONT AND CASTLEVANIA BUT MOSTLY TREVOR (SHIPPED WITH ADRIAN)

Currently obsessed with an RP I'm role-playing with the same RP partner I've been playing with for the last 3 years. Although, it hasn't necessarily been the same RP. I'm just obsessed with her writing. She writes so well, despite the same grammatical errors that she hasn't quite understood are wrong, it seems. LOL 

I guess I'm not obsessed with it, but I seem to be enjoying my Intuitive Eating book so much that I'm at least nearly halfway or so through the book. Too bad I'm not sure how to actually be an intuitive eater. XD

I can count what I would like to be obsessed with again:

1. My Korean studies

2. My Computer (Steam) games

3. My Russian studies (especially since that might be my next class(es) in college.)

4. Being interested in watching anime again. ((Dang it, I'm stuck on episode 12 of Clannad.))

5. Playing video games

Basically, anything except that RP which has sucked up all my interest.  I feel like I can't leave the computer. I've been obsessed with RPing with her for the past few years, but I'm nervous to bring it up, because then she might impose an RP break for me and I don't want to necessarily stop RPing.

Me when I'm not RPing: Waiting for the next reply ((Seriously wasted years of my life this way.))

Archived