Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

X-Men, Deadpool, Fear the Walking Dead, Any and all 'Telltale' games, drawing, eating, and watching videos on exploring abandoned places.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 10:17 PM, sneezyholmes said:

and watching videos on exploring abandoned places.

OMG, this is one of my all time favourite things to watch.  Dwellings are fascinating but there is something oddly compelling about theme parks.

4 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

OMG, this is one of my all time favourite things to watch.  Dwellings are fascinating but there is something oddly compelling about theme parks.

I'm a huge fan of asylums, war bunkers, and ghost towns! :D

I'm obsessed with a musical.

In German.

This musical has made me start to learn German.

Don't help. :P

• 1 month later...

Lt Joe Kenda Series and Harry Potter Weekend Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children audiobook I LOVE IT SO MUCH

9 hours ago, Kaze BOO Hiku said:

Yuri!! On Ice. Omg haven't been this obsessed with an anime in years.

Me too it's so good!

Also Bungou Stray Dogs is back so I get two new episodes a Wednesday :)

I just binge-watched all of Free! and Eternal Summer and my emotions are dying inside oh my god

22 minutes ago, Adri-un-dead said:

I just binge-watched all of Free! and Eternal Summer and my emotions are dying inside oh my god

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG HELP I LOVE THAT ANIME

Criminal Minds up until season 9. *pouts*

Big Love.

CSI: New York

Rose Red

Those TV shows and Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttercup icecream. :dribble:

Warm milk and suger. Avengers  And Audiobooks. And SCOTT LANG!/Ant man. i love him so much. :wubsmiley::wub::wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

These two dorks right here (also featured in my icon and signature): 

24x4ck8.gif

I haven't been so hyperfocused on an anime in a long, long time. It might just eventually rival my Ouran High School Host Club days... 

2 hours ago, Spoo said:

These two dorks right here (also featured in my icon and signature): 

24x4ck8.gif

I haven't been so hyperfocused on an anime in a long, long time. It might just eventually rival my Ouran High School Host Club days... 

I've already stated how obsessed I am with YoI but I was also OBSESSED with Ouran as well. Suoh Tamaki is my god :heart:

Holy crap, Steam Powered Giraffe.  A video appeared in my recommendations on YouTube and I have no idea how I have never heard of them before.  Well except for the fact that steampunk isn't really my scene.  But seeing as how I have a big thing for robots/androids/what-have-you and am obsessed with finding all sorts of music to devour...Yeah, this should have come into my life sooner.   I've spent waaaay too much time reading up on the lore and watching all the videos.  This obsession hit me fast and hard and I'm not complaining!

• 2 weeks later...

This has been my theme for about almost a year now but EarthBound/Mother series is my obsession definitely. I have never as obsessed with a series in my life as I have with the Mother series I'm not even joking. Now I'm freaking speedrunning it.

• 2 weeks later...

Musical theatre... for the past 9 months now yike.  Currently crying over the Falsettos revival; I've been listened to an audio recording on repeat for the past week.  My entire profile basically says it all.

Ah, a perfect subject that runs itself.

:shifty: That said... I often times stumble across oddities to fixate on. For example, it's currently a wiki powered site called the SCP Foundation. There is cleverly written (realistic) case files/research on make-believe artifacts in a very realistic world within a top-secret organization.  Another- popular item, is the tv series that's been airing called The Strain, though I don't think I'll be able to keep up with it for much longer, since I only started watching it after I signed up for a free test run of PlayStation Vue on my streaming device. Ah well, I'll live.

Lastly, I've developed a taste for those rockstar energy drinks. It's going to be difficult to wean myself off of them.  :guilty:

P.S. I'm back.

I know I'm super late to this party but FUCK I'm obsessed with the show Merlin... just Colin Morgan is literal perfection :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived