Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

I'm always obsessed with something. Right now, it's the game Overwatch, although I can feel another "Ghost in the Shell" phase approaching, I think...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stego gave me the courage to finally admit that I, too, have a bit of a problem with Overwatch... I don't think I've gone more than a day without playing it, and I can't just do one or two matches at a time...

12 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

Stego gave me the courage to finally admit that I, too, have a bit of a problem with Overwatch... I don't think I've gone more than a day without playing it, and I can't just do one or two matches at a time...

Glad I'm not the only one! :P I'm not a great shot (console player), but few things are as satisfying as flying from person to person as Mercy and keeping their health bars topped up. Although I can stick up for myself with that little sidearm of hers if I need to (always catches people off guard - they think lil' Mercy will be a pushover).

27 minutes ago, Stegosaurus said:

Glad I'm not the only one! :P I'm not a great shot (console player), but few things are as satisfying as flying from person to person as Mercy and keeping their health bars topped up. Although I can stick up for myself with that little sidearm of hers if I need to (always catches people off guard - they think lil' Mercy will be a pushover).

I'm more of a Lucio fan as far as healers go, but Pharah has my heart. It was fun watching teams of Pharahs and Mercys face off during the most recent weekly brawl! So many people flying through the air lol. I play on PS4 so I feel you on the aiming situation.

36 minutes ago, Stegosaurus said:

You definitely aren't the only one.  It's not secret that I'm mildly extremely obsessed with Overwatch as of late.  The characters are all so amazing, I love the lore, and the mechanics for each one are amazing to play.

I heard they're introducing Sombra soon as a snipe-healer.  Sounds amazing if it's true :o

5 minutes ago, Bananagirl said:

You definitely aren't the only one.  It's not secret that I'm mildly extremely obsessed with Overwatch as of late.  The characters are all so amazing, I love the lore, and the mechanics for each one are amazing to play.

I heard they're introducing Sombra soon as a snipe-healer.  Sounds amazing if it's true :o

OH MY GODS YES

tumblr_nyjz3uv76f1uahd56o1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

I'm more of a Lucio fan as far as healers go, but Pharah has my heart. It was fun watching teams of Pharahs and Mercys face off during the most recent weekly brawl! So many people flying through the air lol. I play on PS4 so I feel you on the aiming situation.

I found that, on PS4, increasing the horizontal sensitivity from 30 to 50 makes a universe of difference in aiming. That extra bit of speed to turn and shoot gives you an amazing leg up. :) 

4 minutes ago, Bananagirl said:

I've heard similar rumblings about Sombra - excited! Sadly going to be away from my console for the next 3 weeks or so - I can already feel the withdrawals.

Apologies, I don't mean to derail the obsession thread. I think I might make an OW thread, seeing as there's obviously a few of us here. :) 

POKEMON GO.

AHHH THAT IS GOING TO TAKE OVER MY LIFE, IT'S ALREADY ON ITS WAY.

THERE WAS A ZUBAT IN MY CAR AND I FREAKED OUT HELP THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

1 hour ago, PuddinPop said:

POKEMON GO.

AHHH THAT IS GOING TO TAKE OVER MY LIFE, IT'S ALREADY ON ITS WAY.

THERE WAS A ZUBAT IN MY CAR AND I FREAKED OUT HELP THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

DUDE ME TOO AND I WASTED LIKE 20 POKEBALLS TRYING TO CATCH IT

My entire town is in a Pokemon Go frenzy. People who have never left their houses before are seeing sunlight for the first time thanks for this game.

Yes, holy crap, Pokemon Go.  I've followed Pokemon  since the first games so long ago, PLUS I was hugely into Ingress (Previous game from Niantic), so I have been looking forward to this amazing marriage of the two since it was announced.  It's exactly as amazing as I dared to hope.

There are Ponytas running rampant through my neighbourhood and I have yet to catch one but soon I will and all will be right with the world.

In general, I am obsessed with Nitro+CHiRAL's productions right now, and have been ever since November 2015. A couple of days ago I finished Sweet Pool, and came to enjoy it immensely. I like it so much, in fact, that I am going to go through it once more. Also, on June 29th I finished going through Lamento:  Beyond the Void which is, of course, another of their works that I like a lot. After I finish going through Sweet Pool again I intend to go through Lamento:  Beyond the Void another time, too, even though it is much longer than its unpopular successor.

• 3 weeks later...

Well... Mostly the Mother series video games, Amiibos since I just got my first one, Pokemon Go (Team Instinct don't kill me), and... I don't know anymore. But yeah 

Cheritz's new release, Mystic Messenger! I downloaded it last week, and have been playing it obsessively ever since. I have been regularly been purchasing hourglasses (which is shocking for me considering the fact that I am a cheapskate who does not easily part with money, however minuscule the amount). Naturally, I intend to play through all of the routes, and, of course, purchase the Deep Story, and all of the extras. I may, in time, consider paying to acquire VIP status. Its interactive features make the game difficult to put down, I think. Right now I simply cannot seem to get enough of the characters.

I listen to a lot of podcasts since a giant portion of my time this summer has been spent in my car, and lately I've been super into this awesome one called "The Bright Sessions." It's about a therapist who sees people with superhuman powers (like time travel and mind-reading). And [tiny spoilers] there's a gay couple later in the series! The whole thing is just super good and I'm all caught up and now I have to wait until the fall for more :( 

That knew Netflix original series Voltron Legendary Defenders!!! I'm like hardcore addicted to it and it's characters!!!! What is life? :P

Steven Effing Universe >.> *snuggles all my gay space rocks*

I've been kind of obsessed with this since January-ish, but Alpaca World. I LOVE THAT APP SO MUCH. It's a bit like Pokemon, but with adorable alpacas that you can catch loads of different colours of and dress up. I've been spending way too much time levelling up my alpacas over the past few days. :lol:

Also the kpop group Twice, which might be evident from my icon.

On 8/8/2016 at 11:26 PM, Voltrontrash1996 said:

That knew Netflix original series Voltron Legendary Defenders!!! I'm like hardcore addicted to it and it's characters!!!! What is life? :P

Holy shit, me too. I watched the whole thing yesterday, looking for this cute screencap I saw someone post online... and after I finished the series, I realized that the screencap had substituted lines from a different show! Whatever, though, because I've been reading fanfiction ever since (there's so much! and it's so good!) and looking forward to season 2.

4 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Stranger Things. Oh my god.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Kaze

9 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

It was so good!

1 minute ago, AnonyMeows said:

It was so good!

IM ON EPISODE 3 AND JUST GAHSHDJSKDKDHS

36 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I've basically been meaning to watch this since it came out because EVERYONE who's seen it has loved it and this has just solidified it. Off to spend the rest of my weekend on Netflix, perfect, thank you!! :heart:

Archived