Sneeze Fetish Forum

Corrupt A Wish!

Umhi

4 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Granted. You'll be born and live your whole life in North Korea. (payback's a bitch, huh? :P )

I wish I had more wine.

Didn't see that one coming ;)

Granted but the wine, through a Christmas miracle, turns to water as soon as you touch it (Reversed Jesus am I right? B) )

I wish that I could be blissfully unaware of the problems in this world. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but you're so unaware of them that they catch up with you and cause a disaster you weren't aware of.

I wish I'd get the nerve to talk to my crush without freaking out in my head.

10 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

I wish I'd get the nerve to talk to my crush without freaking out in my head.

Granted, but everything you say is the utter truth, and you can't stop talking...EVER.

I wish I could be more relaxed.

Granted indeed, so relaxed in fact that you fall into a coma which you are now stuck in. 

I will now proceed to wish this again;

I wish I could stealthly control other's sneeze. 

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, but you only have the ability to control their sneezes from at least 50 miles away. And when people are within that 50 mile radius of you, they’re automatically controlled not to sneeze. :D

I wish for an endless supply of hot Cheetos and ramen.

Granted but the divine forces that granted your wish have also made it to where you may only consume the endless supply of hot cheetos and ramen for the rest of your days. :P 

I wish I was a more interesting/famous person.

Granted, but with fame comes lack of privacy, so all your private stuff (including fetish things) is stolen and leaked publicly. (sorry! :lol::hug: )

I wish I could get hold of a specific book I'm looking for.

Granted of course, but the book references a different, inaccessible book making it useless unless you get hold of that other book! B)

I wish that I could automatically cure myself and others of everything (from headaches to chronic diseases/disorders). 

Granted, but you and everyone else under your spell will have a cat follow them all day every day for a week.

I wish I moved to Cuba Street in Wellington, New Zealand with my SO and all of our needs are vastly covered.

Granted, but there’s a hurricane the next week and everything you have is gone.

i wish to meet Jensen, Jared, and Misha.

Granted, but you become so smart that you realize how dumb your friends are compared to you.

I wish I wouldn't get sick RIGHT AFTER finals end.

Granted, you get sick just in time for finals instead, leaving you with a great disadvantage :') 

I wish I didn't just have a sneeze fit in public... Ehehe... 

Granted, but your nose would be so itchy and runny whenever you were public. You would be blowing your nose in public instead.

I wish...for more wishes.

Granted, but they are all poisoned :P 

I wish I could sneeze in doubles or singles instead of tens and twenties.

Granted, but every sneeze expels a LOT of mucus out, being very messy, and you will always need to sneeze in a tissue.

I wish to see the end of the rainbow.

Granted, but it ends up being a haven for bugs. Good luck :cool:

I wish I wouldn’t get yelled at by anybody for the rest of my life.

Granted. They just scream at you instead.

I wish to corrupt two wishes instead of just one (Yes I know I'm an evil person)

Granted but you can only corrupt your own wishes!  And you can't even use the "never making a wish again" loophole for even  you looking  at something wistfully and feel the faintest glimmer of desire toward it, even the notion that you might be hungry for a certain food...those count as wishes and BOOM you will be hit with the corrupted version.  And don't even think about trying to get out of it by using your two wishes on something inconsequential.  You don't even wanna know what happens then...

I wish for a starring role in a huge movie that makes buckets of cash, please and thank you.

1 minute ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I wish for a starring role in a huge movie that makes buckets of cash, please and thank you.

Granted, but it's the live action version of "Shrek".

I wish my writer's block would vanish. Gah!

Granted, but your writing is now bad, and it won't get better until you suffer from another writer's block.

I wish for...nothing. Literally nothing.

Granted, but Nothing turns out to be a person... a super sloppy person who’s basically an idiot and douchebag.

I wish for more sneezefics of the genres I like.

Granted indeed! But they all end up being in multiple parts, and the writers never finishes the story. It ends on a serious cliffhanger. 

I wish I didn't have a near cronically clogged nose. 

Granted, but instead it will be dripping constantly, and especially in public.

Tonight, I wish I get to dream a continuation of the dream I had a couple of nights ago so I'll find out how the story ends. :omg: 

Archived