Sneeze Fetish Forum

Corrupt A Wish!

Umhi

23 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I wish we had a chinese restaurant in my town. 

Granted but the food is just so bad.  Just so bad.  Each dish manages to taste slightly like what it is supposed to be but every rubbery bite of overcooked meat, every drop of watered down sauce and glob of something that should be rice just  reminds you  of what this dish could have been if given a chance.  Instead every meal tastes like bitter regret and some sort of weird slightly off flavour you can't quite place.

I wish I had an actual pet unicorn about the size of a Shetland pony that never ever ever stabbed me with its horn.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get a Chinese restaurant, however the food it serves is terrible, and every other restaurant in your town shuts down.

I wish that more final fantasy games were on the 3ds (good luck corrupting that one :P)

I have now made the same mistake twice, and not moved onto the next page, sorry :nosad:

You gain the ability to draw and paint wonderfully, however any drawing implement you touch breaks within a matter of seconds.

I'll stick with my wish from my last post.

As a programmer, you make my task too easy! Granted, but the port was horrible and bugs makes them unplayable. B)

I wish I could control other people's sneezes (good luck corrupting this one) :D

Definitely granted, but it would obviously disrupt the space time continuem, so badly that it becomes irreversible. 

I wish I would forever be a child. Adulthood is tough. 

8 minutes ago, aName said:

Definitely granted, but it would obviously disrupt the space time continuem, so badly that it becomes irreversible. 

I wish I would forever be a child. Adulthood is tough. 

Granted.  You have the body and life of a child, but you retain your current mind with everything you now know about the world.  Your freedom is now curtailed, your life is beholden to the whims of those that are bigger than you and therefore "know better", you have none of the innocence of childhood, and none of the ability to influence the world around you that you would have had as an adult.  And good luck getting your elders to listen to you or take you seriously.  :(

I wish I had a fully functioning Iron Man armour just the right size for me and everything.

You get the iron man suit, it functions perfectly... but it's pretty heavy. In fact, it's so heavy, that when you put it on you can't move. So it functions, but you can't.

I wish that I could write amazing fanfictions

Granted, but you can only write for fandoms you don't care one bit about. 

I wish I had some company on Christmas. 

Granted but the community is super weird and they all act, dress, talk, and perform the same routine every day and eventually you become assimilated into one of them.

I wish I had the guts to ask my landlord about getting another pet.

Granted, and the answer is yes, but the pet that you end up getting is like pet version of Attila the hun, wrecking the whole place. 

I wish I got to see my crush sneeze, and it's an awesome sneeze and nobody figures me out and it's not a symptom of her imminent death or serious disease. Hm. Yeah. I think I covered all bases there... :yay: 

1 hour ago, facet said:

Granted, but they're all alt-right Nazi Trump supporters

Yikes! Definitely prefer my own gay leftie company compared to that! :lol: 

Granted it was, but you will get stuck in an undesirable dimension for eternity. Time won't pass as time isn't a thing in that dimension, but you will still be able to feel time pass. 

I wish that I could just go travel right now. 

On 19/12/2017 at 0:35 AM, psychlone said:

granted, but nowhere you want to go

I wish I didn't need glasses

Granted but your sight becomes so good that you develop x ray vision that you cannot control and everyone looks like freaky skeletons and you can't recognise your friends and family because they now don't seem to have faces to you and you can't read computers and your only viable career option is a human x ray machine at the airport.

I wish I could go on a date with both Scarlett Johansson and Robert Downey Jr at the same time and they both think I'm terribly charming and fascinating and they both fancy me like mad and my partner is weirdly okay with this and is all like "you go get it girl" instead of breaking up with me for cheating.  :laugh:

10 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Granted but your sight becomes so good that you develop x ray vision that you cannot control and everyone looks like freaky skeletons and you can't recognise your friends and family because they now don't seem to have faces to you and you can't read computers and your only viable career option is a human x ray machine at the airport.

I wish I could go on a date with both Scarlett Johansson and Robert Downey Jr at the same time and they both think I'm terribly charming and fascinating and they both fancy me like mad and my partner is weirdly okay with this and is all like "you go get it girl" instead of breaking up with me for cheating.  :laugh:

I don't even know how to corrupt this :') but I will take a stab at it! 

Granted, but you will end up being completely exposed to the public through paparazzis, nothing will be private, even the fetish comes out to the general public B)

I wish I could look into the future. 

Granted, but you only see deaths of loved ones and yourself and you can't figure out when or where it will happen.

I wish I could live out my most desirable fantasies whenever I wanted to, slipping between the real world and fantasy at will, and with everything exactly how I want it.

Granted, but they will literally look like two-dimensional painted figures walking around. 

I wish I were friends with a ballistics expert so I can write this story without having to actually go out and make contact with new people. Damn research work. ><

9 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Granted, but they will literally look like two-dimensional painted figures walking around. 

I wish I were friends with a ballistics expert so I can write this story without having to actually go out and make contact with new people. Damn research work. ><

Granted indeed, however this ballistics expert happens to be a North Korean Ballistics (missiles) expert. They trick you to move to North Korea.

I wish I was born in another part of the world. 

Granted. You'll be born and live your whole life in North Korea. (payback's a bitch, huh? :P )

I wish I had more wine.

Archived