Sneeze Fetish Forum

Corrupt A Wish!

Umhi

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but their concert (guessing, I have no idea who they are and what they do) was so awful, you never had vision again. 

I wish Chad from The Bachelorette would just fall in a well and drown.

Granted, but after he does his ghost haunts you for the rest of your days.

I wish that I had the ability to transform into a dog at will.

On 5/30/2016 at 2:34 PM, Grey on a Sunday said:

I wish I had a full Attack on Titan Survey Corps outfit.

they're amazing cheap on amazon, if you're not looking for high quality

---

and granted, but the first time you transform you get hit by a car

i wish that we could start over the presidential election here in the US, with better candidates

Granted, but Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton somehow got back into the campaign and they both had to share the White House to "work together" to "make our nation great again."

I wish I didn't have to write thank you cards to every single one of my extended family members that sent me a birthday card (25.)

Granted! But instead of thank you cards you have to write thank you books and send them by messenger pigeon. 

I wish.. that I could paint my nails without my hands shaking like a leaf.

Granted, but your polish always chips off in the next hour! 

I really wish I would stop singing Little Drummer Boy...seriously, it's June! Not even Christmas in July!

Granted, but the strings snap whenever you attempt it.

I wish I wasn't sweating rivers thanks to this unexpected heatwave.

Just now, Grey on a Sunday said:

But instead of thank you cards you have to write thank you books and send them by messenger pigeon. 

I don't know why, but this struck me as so hilarious I've been chuckling about it all day. :lol: The poor pigeon!

14 minutes ago, Umhi said:

I wish someone would always say "bless you" after I sneezed.

Lol, for some reason most of my friends only ever say "excuse you" after I sneeze :sweatdrop: like, thanks

Granted, but they won't stop saying it. After every single one. Always. And they never have any tissues around. EVER.

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I wish I wasn't sweating rivers thanks to this unexpected heatwave.

Granted, no more sweat. But the heat stayed until the winter, and a heatwave in the cold winter caused the world to explode. 

I wish people didn't think it was funny to scare me... I'll watch hours of ghost shows and murder mysteries, but if you come up to me and scare me, I'll smack you violently :D

Granted! But now every ghost/murder mystery program you watch pops right out of the screen at random times.

I wish.. That I had the ability to mimic the voices of all of my favorite animated characters. Fun at parties~

Granted, but now you have too much nervous energy and it makes you anxious :(

I wish I was more physically flexible.

Oops, sorry, wrong person! I'll try again! (omg, I'm so embarrassed...)

Granted, but now you can't do a normal voice anymore.

My wish stays the same!

Granted but, in a tragic turn of events, you fall head over heels in love (literally) and break your neck.

I wish this cold would go away.

Granted, but none of those may be used to benefit yourself, anyone you love, like or care about even the slightest, or anything that you enjoy.

I wish the thunder would come already.

Granted! But it works a bit too strong and ends up singing the inside of your nose.

I wish I could get my grandma to go out and enjoy herself more often.

Granted, but she gets memory loss and forgets what she was doing in the middle of her outing, leaving her under a bridge when the sun goes down. 

I wish my new neighbors would stop throwing their beer cans over the fence and into my yard. 

granted but now they are throwing half full tequila bottles over. 

I wish it would keep raining, 

Granted, but every class in high school was an AP Class.

I wish I could get F-Zero Mute City for free on iTunes.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but then some idiot hacked the whole phone system and replaced all of your good songs with children's songs. 

I wish I could stop accidentally poking myself with this sewing needle. 

Granted, but now you uncontrollably poke other people with the needle, all the time, no matter where you go. People get angry.  You're barred from all your favourite haunts.

I wish there was somewhere I could get some dang cherry pie around here!

Archived