• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heathcliff

• Cutelittlenose

• Esstrosa

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been playing a ton of games lately. Mostly Ciconia When They Cry Phase 1, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Love Language: Japanese, and quite a few others.

Don't Starve Together, Golf With Your Friends, Katamari Damarcy, and of course...

Animal Crossing. SO. MUCH. ANIMAL CROSSING. I'm obsessed with my cat villagers Punchy and Lolly.

This is the first time in my life where I'm playing more than 1 game at a time. I've got save files in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Persona 5 Royal, FFVII Remake, and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.....also, like, never finished Kingdom Hearts 3 so I guess that counts, too?

Well... I was playing Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, but now I got to the volcano and it's very hard. And I really don't need this stress in my life Monster Boy! :D

Edited by Heathcliff
  • 2 weeks later...

i’ve been jumping back and forth between animal crossing and splatoon 2... 

Still plugging away at Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom!

It's awesome... but just at the moment, after anxiety and a hard day's work, I just want to cheat. :D

So I've got to find three relics now... not where I thought they were? **** it, I'm going to look up a guide! Let the video game police come and arrest me!

Mario Maker 2 added a whole bunch of new stuff in their update. :D 

Animal Crossing: New Horizons! It has completely taken over my life. I adore all my villagers even though my island is still horribly bland, haha! :lol: 

Been playing Tiny Bird Garden Deluxe and Agatha Knife.

Just noticed... Streets of Rage 4 is finally out!!!!

Haven't played it yet but I'm about to download it - please let this game be good!

Edit: It is good :)

Edited by Heathcliff
7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Dying Light 😂

I've heard very good things about this too.

2 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

I've heard very good things about this too.

I actually didn't like it initially, and never played past the tutorial bit after I bought it until a few months ago when I wanted to plan how to survive this pandemic :D  I had played Dead Island in the past and preferred it.. but since playing through and going back to Dead Island, I think I prefer Dying Light now!

Edited by Bubbles

Played Heroes of Hammerwatch for the first time, great old-school sprite RPG dungeon crawler that had online co-op. 

Like many others, I’m deep in animal crossing! I played basically every other animal crossing game growing up and bought a switch for the sole purpose of playing animal crossing too 😂 I’m not sorry. 

just struggling to find time to grind some hours while also doing uni assignments :( 

16 minutes ago, amarawaters said:

Like many others, I’m deep in animal crossing! I played basically every other animal crossing game growing up and bought a switch for the sole purpose of playing animal crossing too 😂 I’m not sorry. 

just struggling to find time to grind some hours while also doing uni assignments :( 

Same! It was worth the wait for this Animal Crossing, and it came out just in time. It’s really helping me deal with my anxiety 

17 minutes ago, SneezeManDE said:

Same! It was worth the wait for this Animal Crossing, and it came out just in time. It’s really helping me deal with my anxiety 

Awww I’m really glad it’s been helping!

what did you name your island? :)

2 hours ago, amarawaters said:

Awww I’m really glad it’s been helping!

what did you name your island? :)

I named it Vancouver, after my old hometown in Canada 

Completed star wars fallen order ps4 

Currently playing: 

Days gone ps4 

Bloodborne ps4 

Metel gear original ps1 classic 

i just started animal crossing as well. my island is named poubelle, which is french for trash can, which is apropos because that's where i belong :snitch: 

4 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Completed star wars fallen order ps4 

Currently playing: 

Days gone ps4 

Bloodborne ps4 

Metel gear original ps1 classic 

Just got to fanboy about this...

I loved Jedi Fallen Order, and Bloodborne is one of my favourite games ever! Bloodborne can be really hard at the beginning (it was for me, anyway) but the more you push on, it rewards you with all its bizarre revelations.

Enjoy! :D

On 5/11/2020 at 11:55 PM, Heathcliff said:

Just got to fanboy about this...

I loved Jedi Fallen Order, and Bloodborne is one of my favourite games ever! Bloodborne can be really hard at the beginning (it was for me, anyway) but the more you push on, it rewards you with all its bizarre revelations.

Enjoy! :D

And then when you finish it and miss suffering / being punished by FromSoftware, you can play Ninja Bloodborne, I mean Sekiro. :D