Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

Hi!:razz: if you’ve seen me around, you know I’ve been on a Supernatural high(?) lately, and for some reason I decided I should make this thread...?:thumbs_up:So here I am, writing about sneezy boys and sharing that lousy writing with you.:blushing:I hope I do okay. I plan to write multiple stories on here, short, or long, and only one part each. If anyone has requests for this thread, they are more then welcome as long as they’re supernatural related.

I’ll stop rambling now.:oops:

I hope everyone enjoys! There’s more to come.:wink1:

The sun gleams through the open window and into teary eyes. The pen drops from his hand and hits the table with a soft noise that can hardly be heard over the hitching breaths. His hand reaches blindly for cover. Finding a soft, cool cloth, he grips on and pulls it to his sensitive, overworked nose.

Huhh’HUHSZSHHCSXXGSH!”

“Dude that’s my sweatshirt!” Sam says and cuffs the back of Dean’s head.

Okay...that was really short, but I swear I’ll write more(if anyone actually wants me to)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

I loved these descriptions so much!!

Thank you!

8 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

If you have more, that would be great!

There’s definitely more coming!

58 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

I have to follow this thread. I may be a little addicted to sneezy Winchesters... maybe...possibly...very much...! :lol:

Don’t worry. I’m addicted to them too. :wink3:

35 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

An entire thread about sneezy Sam and dead?! 

Yes please!!

You have to wright more. Seriously.

If you want it, I'll deliver it. 

It makes me happy that you're excited about this. :blush:

thanks for the comment!

I'm baaack. :razz: I have another short one for you. Longer ones can be made if you want, and remember that requests are welcome! I've finished the show, so don't worry about the content. Speaking of watching the show...there are:

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 7

WARNING FOR LANGUAGE

Spoiler

Takes place after Bobby's death, like a scene that happened, but wasn't showed in an episode. (If that makes sense)

"Death's Door" 7x10

There're two men. A lifeless, burning corps between them.

Sam looks up, over the burning body and frowns. "You will be missed, Bobby." He sighs.

Dean bites at the skin on his bottom lip. His hands rest by his sides, clenched into fists.

"We'll be okay, Dean," Sam says when he catches Dean wiping away tears. Sam fights back tears of his own.

Dean sniffs loudly and lets out a hiccuping sigh. 

"D' you wanna say something?" Sam's watering eyes confront Dean's. Dean still remains silent.

"I loved Bobby too, you know. You're not the only one hurting. You should say something. If not for you or me, for Bobby," Sam finally says.

"I kdow you loved Bobby. Shut the fuck up, Samb," Dean says, voice unsteady.

Sam sighs, let's Dean's comment go, and crosses his arms for warmth.

"HuhnNGK'hh!"

"Why don't we head inside." Sam nods in the direction of the cabin.

Dean nods and lets out a soft, breathy sob, wiping away continuous tears.

"HuhTSSHCH!" 

"Thanks for being there for us Bobby," Sam says before they get up to leave.

"Thagks for beigg the father we ndever had. The onde we ndeeded," Dean whispers, eyes still gleaming from tears and the light of the flames. "You will be missed."

Now there's no one. Only a lifeless, burning corps all alone.

END

21 hours ago, jensdw said:

You will be missed."

POOR BOBBY. HE DIDNT DESERVE IT. 

21 hours ago, jensdw said:

Dean sniffs loudly and lets out a hiccuping sigh. 

Aww Dean. 

This was so beautifully written. The boys were very in character throughout!!

27 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Nuuu ;w; this episode still hurts so much 

Agreed.:nosad:

4 minutes ago, iluvemojis said:

POOR BOBBY. HE DIDNT DESERVE IT. 

Aww Dean. 

*sobs* 

4 minutes ago, iluvemojis said:

This was so beautifully written. The boys were very in character throughout!!

Thank you!! :blush:

Here’s another one:

Dean fires a shot at the werewolf they’re hunting. Looks like the wolf is gone. Sam crouches behind a crate behind Dean.

This barn could not be stuffier. It’s dusty and cluttered...and not in agreement with Sam’s nose, apparently.

nnxXGKT!”

Dean’s head swivels around in his brother’s direction.

‘Sorry!’ Is what Dean reads off of Sam’s lips.

Nngkt!”

Dean grimaces. Maybe it’d be better outside.

When the coast seems clear, Dean leads his brother out of the old, decaying barn.

“Uh, Dean? What about the wolf?”

“We can take care of the freakin’ wolf when I’m sure that you’re okay.”

“I’m fine! Let’s go!” Sam lifts his gun up again. “nxxgGt’sshew!”

“Bless you. And you’re not fine. Hold up a second.” 

Hut’nxxchht!”

“Bless you again...”

EtCchewh!”

“Sam?”

EKKSHEW’uhh!”

“Oh.” Dean sighs. Only Sam could be allergic to practically everything. “You’re allergic to the plants too, aren’t you?”

Sam nods through another sneeze.

The two head back to the Impala, somehow completely forgetting about the hunt.

The werewolf watches from a distance.

IN HONOR OF THE SPN SEASON THIRTEEN PREMIERE TONIGHT:::

“Check this out, Sammy!” Dean holds up the woman’s severed head.

“Deand, put it dowd. The morgue owder will be bagck sood.” Sam rolls eyes. 

Hhhihh...” 

“Oh don’t start the crap up again, Sam, now is not the time.”

Huhhh! I can’t hhhelp it! Hihhh...”

Dean waits.

Hep’KSSHSUH! nnKTChew!” Sam sneezes openly in front of him.

“Sam! You sneezed on it!” Dean grimaces. “You snot on it, you inspect it.” 

“Dean-“

“No, Sammy. I’m not touching that thing.” He holds his gloved hands up dramatically in surrender.

and another

Sam glances over at Dean as he hears his brother’s breath hitch for the...well, he lost count. Either way, the only thing Dean has gotten done the whole car ride is beating the world record for the amount of times someone can sneeze in an hour.

They fortunately had several boxes of tissues, but Dean just couldn’t seem to get any relief. Sam had stopped blessing him at this point and when Dean wasn’t feeling any better after four days in a motel in the middle of nowhere, Sam decided they should drive to Bobby’s. So that’s what they did. A six hour trip, with Dean sneezing the whole way, and Sam giving him concerned looks in the back seat, from up front.

“How long udtil we’re there? ITCHSH’eWw!”

“Another four hours. You should try-“

Het’SHCHEW!”

“Sleeping.” Sam finishes with a sigh. 

UTSHCHEW’uhh! I wish I could, but the sdeezing has been slightly distractigg.”

“I know, I’m sorry man. I wish you didn’t feel like crap.”

“I’ll be okay, Sabby...hhh...

HUTCHSHSCHEW!” 

Sam just sighs again as Dean honks into another tissue. Instead of focusing and worrying about his sick brother, Sam decided turn up the music a little.

HUSSHSCHCHEW! Oh Sab, I’m proud. You fidally learned to edjoy busic. ITSSHCHDSHEW!”

“Mhmm.” Is all Sam says.

Nnkgt!” Sam reverts back to focusing on Dean when he hears his brother stifle a sneeze.

Het’nnkgt’shew!”

“Dude.”

“Whadt?” Dean sniffs.

“Why are you holding back your sneezes all of a sudden? It’s not good for you, Dean.”

“Well, you turned od the radio to tude be out, add eved thed I’b still too loud, so...HUTNGGKT’essh! HINKGGT!” Dean sighs, each stifle obviously not giving him any relief.

“Dean, it wasn’t to drown you out. I was trying to distract myself. That’s all.”

HETSSHXXCH!” 

“Damn. Dean, you seriously just wont stop sneezing?” Sam asks, even though he knows the answer.

“Dabb dose jus’ wod’t quit.” Dean shrugs. “HUTCHSHDDCH’ue!”

“Dean, I-“

“Sab. It’s okay. Just focus od sobethigg else. I dod’t really feel like-hihhTSSHCHXXhh! Like talkigg right dnow. HUTSHSHSZ!” Dean closes his eyes lightly, even though he knows he won’t be getting sleep.

Sam stares ahead.

HUTCHSHSEW!” 

He drums his fingers on the steering wheel.

EKSHSCHEW!”

He clears his throat.

EKKSHEW’uhh!”

Sam thinks that maybe Dean is having an allergic reaction on top of his cold and maybe that’s why he’s been sneezing so much.

ESHCHTSHSUH!”

But he doesn’t recall being anywhere near cats recently.

ESSHSHCHYEW

They drive past a sign; “Rest Area 1 Mile.” Sam debates stopping, but that really won’t help Dean any.

EKKSHCHEW!”

Sam stares at the “baby on board” sign in the car in front of them. 

HURCHSHEW’uhh! Hihhh...”

Sam sighs again. He feels awful for Dean, just listening to the guy, he can’t imagine how Dean feels. Sam just needs Dean to get better, because his nose really just won’t quit.

HITSHSCHEW!”

Okay, that’s all for now...if anyone decides to watch the premire, I hope you enjoy!

So many fics, wow. I’ll try to leave a coherent statement.

Thank you so much for all these, I love the way you write the brotherly relationship! (And nonstop sneezy Dean, omg)

5 hours ago, jensdw said:

Either way, the only thing Dean has gotten done the whole car ride is beating the world record for the amount of times someone can sneeze in an hour.

:omg:

Great stories with the both of them, but really... the 2nd one... good stuff!

4 hours ago, helyzelle said:

:omg:

Great stories with the both of them, but really... the 2nd one... good stuff!

Thank you! I’m glad you liked them.

9 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

So many fics, wow. I’ll try to leave a coherent statement.

LOL

9 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

Thank you so much for all these, I love the way you write the brotherly relationship! (And nonstop sneezy Dean, omg)

Thank you!! 

Aahh! So perfect! 

The Sam one was obviously amazing as always, but I never thought I'd enjoy a Dean fic so much :o

4 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Aahh! So perfect! 

The Sam one was obviously amazing as always, but I never thought I'd enjoy a Dean fic so much :o

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you like them! Don’t worry, there will be more Sam in the future!

21 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

This thread is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! :rollslow:

I can't wait for you to update this with more excellent fics! :heart:

Thank you! That’s means so much to me! :gora:

I almost missed this thread, and it would have been a shame!!! I really love the last part (non-stop sneezing Dean? I'm OK with that), but the one mentionning Bobby is great too. Oh, and Sam's allergies are also quite... interesting. Okay, I enjoyed every bit of every part!!! :rolleyessmileyanim:

4 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

I almost missed this thread, and it would have been a shame!!! I really love the last part (non-stop sneezing Dean? I'm OK with that), but the one mentionning Bobby is great too. Oh, and Sam's allergies are also quite... interesting. Okay, I enjoyed every bit of every part!!! :rolleyessmileyanim:

Thank you! :D I’m thrilled that you’re liking the stories:doublethumbsup:

These are all so cool stories. They're funny, cute, and engaging. I love how you write them and I can't wait for more!:cryhappy:

54 minutes ago, Wolfwings22 said:

These are all so cool stories. They're funny, cute, and engaging. I love how you write them and I can't wait for more!:cryhappy:

Thanks! I’m glad you like them:)

This one’s Dean.

Next will be Sammy’s turn:)

Here’s a short one:

Sam’s accomplished many things. And not only the simple things, like learning how to read, or earning an ‘A’ in Calculus. He’s accomplished knowing everything about his brother, as Dean has accomplished knowing everything there is to know about him.

They’ve spent enough time with each other that Dean knows how many inches Sam’s hair has ever grown and Sam knows how many freckles are on Dean’s nose.

So, yeah, of course Sam knows when Dean’s going to sneeze. To any stranger, it’s odd, to some maybe impressive. To Dean, it’s just annoying. Sam knows the freaking patterns of Dean’s sneezes.

For example:

“Hey, what’d you get from the witness,” Sam asks as soon as Dean walks in the door. 

hutTSHCHCHSHuhh!”

“Hm, allergies apparently,” Sam teases, “Bless you, and bless you again.”

“Sam, w-what? HuKSSHCXHh!” Dean snaps forward into his elbow.

“How many cats did the lady have?” Sam smirks.

“It’s creepy when you get like this.” Dean rubs his twitching nose.

Or like this:

“Bless you. Twice,” Sam states, out of the blue.

“What? I didn’t sn-snehh...hitTSHXXCHeww! CCHSHEWwwh! I freakin’ hate it when you do that!” Dean glares at his smiling brother.

“How long have you had a cold, Dean?”

It’s creepy to Dean, the way Sam knows these things...but he'll admit; he knows the same things about Sam.

Archived