Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

4 hours ago, jensdw said:

To quote text, try highlighting/selecting the text you want to quote, and a quote button should come up. You can click that button and it will add the quote to your response. I hope that’s helpful! (It should work this way whether you’re on a computer or on a cell phone) :)

Thanks! Missed that "quote" button there ^_^

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/11/2017 at 10:40 PM, jensdw said:

Another thing; Dean’s teeth are chattering. He’s shivering, obviously exhausted.

“You gonna make it?” Sam’s eyes slide over Dean’s sickly appearance. 

“Ndot so sure adymbore....huhEKKSHSHSHuhhh!”

Okay, I quote this, but I should quote this entire drabble because I just LOVED it! I love when people expect just a slight cold and suddenly become very sick, and you wrote it so perfectly! If you have other ideas (or prompts) like that, please feel free to write them.

On 03/11/2017 at 10:40 PM, jensdw said:

“Alcohol?” 

Dean shakes his head.

“You must be in bad shape.”

:D:D:D

Thank you!!!

10 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Okay, I quote this, but I should quote this entire drabble because I just LOVED it! I love when people expect just a slight cold and suddenly become very sick, and you wrote it so perfectly! If you have other ideas (or prompts) like that, please feel free to write them.

:D:D:D

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much! I’d be happy to write more like that, and if you have anything specific in mind, let me know and I’d be glad to write it for you! :) thanks for the sweet comment! :D 

I’m pretty sure you’re al tired of me by now, but I think I’ll just keep on writing anyway. :blushing: My work is bound to get better eventually...

this is honestly just random writing:blushsmiley:

Warning for some foul language...:whistle:

One Size too Small

The rusty-hinged door clicks behind Dean as he shrugs off his coat. He’s thinking that he might need a new one soon, since the one he currently has is actually Sam’s.

Dean thinks that maybe that’s how Sam ended up with this bitch of a cold. Dean had been wearing Sam’s coat for weeks, while...—now that Dean thinks about it— Sam has been wearing no coat at all. 

It seemed that the rain which the boys hunted in did Sam in. Which Dean is not so happy about.  Yeah, whatever, Sam’s a big boy now, but that doesn’t mean that Dean doesn’t wish Sam’s pain on himself on a daily basis. 

Either way, Sam was currently sleeping like a baby, and Dean would not be the one to mess that up.

huhUTSCHCHChoo!”

Never mind. “Thought you were asleep.” Dean sighs. 

“Hard to sleep whed I cad’t breathe through mby ndose add mby brother leaves without telligg mbe add wod’t adswer his phode.”

Dean stares at his feet, hit by a wave of guilt. “Yeah, sorry about that. I uh, I went to the bar, didn’t want to wake you up.”

huhISSHSHCHSHuhhh!”

“Gesundheit.”

“Do we have ady mbore decodgestendts?”

“No, but why don’t I boil up some water. The steam’ll help.”

“Yeah. Thagks Deand. HuhKSHSHCHSHuhh!”

So yeah, Dean will give Sam his jacket back. When Sam asks why, Dean will just tell him the ‘truth.’

‘Thanks for the jacket man, but it’s too small for my biceps.’

5 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Most certainly not tired of these yet! :wub: In fact, maaaay have reread them a few times

Thanks! You’re too kind! :D

I AM DEFIANTLY NOT TIRED OF YOUR STUFF!!

Your Sam stories are so amazing, they bring me so much joy!!!

And this one was no exception. I just love how Sam gave up his jacket so his brother will be warm and ended up sick.

Sooo cute!!

16 hours ago, jensdw said:

I’m pretty sure you’re al tired of me by now

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Don't worry!

I think that last drabble is one of my favorites. I mean, Sam being sick because he lent his coat to his brother... YESSSS. (Is it wrong to like it?)

“Hard to sleep whed I cad’t breathe through mby ndose add mby brother leaves without telligg mbe add wod’t adswer his phode.”

Awwww, poor Sammy.

When Sam asks why, Dean will just tell him the ‘truth.’

‘Thanks for the jacket man, but it’s too small for my biceps.’

:D and :rolleyessmileyanim:. This is of course what Dean would say in such a situation!

4 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

I AM DEFIANTLY NOT TIRED OF YOUR STUFF!!

Your Sam stories are so amazing, they bring me so much joy!!!

And this one was no exception. I just love how Sam gave up his jacket so his brother will be warm and ended up sick.

Sooo cute!!

Thank you!! You’re too kind! :D 

3 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Don't worry!

I think that last drabble is one of my favorites. I mean, Sam being sick because he lent his coat to his brother... YESSSS. (Is it wrong to like it?)

Awwww, poor Sammy.

:D and :rolleyessmileyanim:. This is of course what Dean would say in such a situation!

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words. :) 

Is it ok if I give you a prompt?

I kinda really like to read the process of getting sick.
So like, Sam will be with Dean in the impala, and he'll sneeze and they both brush it off cause it's just one sneeze.
And then later that day Sam notices he's pretty tired even thou all they did today was drive.
And he thinks, hmm, maybe I'm feeling a bit off. But doesn't really pay attention to it cause he's still feeling ok.
But then he goes to bed and when he wakes up he's full blown sick, fever and sore throat and runny nose and tired, all that good stuff hehe

Feel free to completely ignore this, just a random idea that popped in my head.
If you'd like to wright a fic on this I will loooove it, but obviously don't feel like you have to if you don't wanna :3

3 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Is it ok if I give you a prompt?

I kinda really like to read the process of getting sick.
So like, Sam will be with Dean in the impala, and he'll sneeze and they both brush it off cause it's just one sneeze.
And then later that day Sam notices he's pretty tired even thou all they did today was drive.
And he thinks, hmm, maybe I'm feeling a bit off. But doesn't really pay attention to it cause he's still feeling ok.
But then he goes to bed and when he wakes up he's full blown sick, fever and sore throat and runny nose and tired, all that good stuff hehe

Feel free to completely ignore this, just a random idea that popped in my head.
If you'd like to wright a fic on this I will loooove it, but obviously don't feel like you have to if you don't wanna :3

Of course I will write this! I think it’s an awesome prompt! I can’t tell you for sure when it’ll be done, but I’ll get working on it!  I’d love to write something for you! :) 

7 hours ago, jensdw said:

Of course I will write this! I think it’s an awesome prompt! I can’t tell you for sure when it’ll be done, but I’ll get working on it!  I’d love to write something for you! :) 

Eeeekk yay thank you!! I'm really excited! Take all the time you need :3 you are such a sweetie! <3

10 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Eeeekk yay thank you!! I'm really excited! Take all the time you need :3 you are such a sweetie! <3

Are you kidding? I’m thrilled to do this for you! No thanks needed. :heart::) 

Here’s a small one:

Sam rubs at his nose anxiously and looks timidly at everyone surrounding him.

His cheeks are red, maybe from fever, maybe from embarrassment. 

Of course out of all things the Trickster could have done, he put the boys in a cold commercial.

huhCHXSHSHhh!” Sam hunches forward into a tissue that he wasn’t holding a second ago...

“Cut! Good take. Let’s go again. Reset!” 

Oohh that's a cute one! Always liked the idea of the trickster putting the boys in a cold medicine commercial :3

23 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Oohh that's a cute one! Always liked the idea of the trickster putting the boys in a cold medicine commercial :3

Thanks! The feedback is much appreciated. 

Okay, here it goes:

For some reason, I kind of like the idea of the boys sneezing, but not because of anything specific. Maybe allergies or maybe randomly, but they’re just sneezing. That’s basically what this drabble is. Them sneezing at certain times throughout a day. (If that makes sense) :blush:

7:44  A.M.

Dean rolls over into his stomach, burying his face into the lavender scented pillow. He’s sweating, and remembers that the air conditioning in this crap hole is broken. He kicks off his sheets and sighs.

HuhKSHXXHCSHuhh!” He sneezes into the pillow. How lovely.

Bless.” Sam acknowledges tiredly.

“Mhm.” Dean tosses the contaminated pillow on the floor and drags himself out of bed. “Rise and shine, Sammy.”

11:31  A.M.

Sam sniffs. “Ma’am, we’re just trying to find out what happened to Mr. Bradson, please help us out.” He pleads with soft eyes.

“Well, I'm sorry. But like I’ve told the police, I don’t know!” 

HehTSHSCHSHuhh!” Sam directs a sneeze into his elbow. “S’cuze me.”

“Bless you...” Dean says distractedly. “Thank you for your time, and if you remember anything—” He hands the woman their fake business card— “don’t hesitate to give us a call.”

1:48  P.M.

Dean thinks that maybe it’s the cleaning chemicals getting to him, but whatever it may be, the itch just won’t quit.

“huhKSSHCHSHhhHurrESSHCHSHyewwh!”

“Gesundheit.” Sam offers, typing something into the search bar on his laptop.

9:01  P.M.

Dean is half asleep on the couch and Sam watches the TV, while simultaneously cleaning the guns. Not his favorite activity, considering the presence of dust the job involves.

huhUSHSCHHuhh! CHSHSCHHSewwuh! ITSHCHSHehh!”

Dean jumps out of bed, and flips open his pocket knife. He realizes it was just Sam.

“Dude, are you freakin’ kidding me?”

“I had to sneeze.” Sam shrugs, sighing.

“And I was asleep! Whatever. G’night, Sam.”

Your thoughts are much appreciated :) 

14 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Absolutely, sometimes a person just has to sneeze. No reason needed :D

I really like the latest prompt by @sneezy_frnk, looking forward to that story too!

You’re lovely comment is much appreciated! ;) 

Plus, @sneezy_frnk, your story is almost done! :D 

Ummm, I love this thread  :heart::heart: And how the heck did I miss that one on the first page, where Dean can't stop sneezing in the car??  OMG :surprise: Cold fics aren't usually my thing, but that was AMAZING...

I also really liked that last one, with the 'slice of life' drabbles, where the boys are just randomly sneezing...I love that kind of thing :biggrinsmiley: Great stuff. Thank you for sharing with us!

10 hours ago, gingerdean said:

Ummm, I love this thread  :heart::heart: And how the heck did I miss that one on the first page, where Dean can't stop sneezing in the car??  OMG :surprise: Cold fics aren't usually my thing, but that was AMAZING...

Thank you!! :) 

10 hours ago, gingerdean said:

I also really liked that last one, with the 'slice of life' drabbles, where the boys are just randomly sneezing...I love that kind of thing :biggrinsmiley: Great stuff. Thank you for sharing with us!

Thank you for the comment! You made my evening! :) 

13 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Me: *is exited*

:heart:

I’m glad. :D 

The breeze feels cool on Dean’s warm skin. He’s been carrying a fever for the past week, meaning he was stuck in a motel for the past week. He figured some fresh air would be nice. 

He must admit, he’s still not feeling so good, and he’s kind of happy that Sam forced him into house arrest, but he needed to get out of that place.

The sun shines on his face and reflects across the lake. His nose is tingling. So much for a ‘break’ from being sick.

He scrunches up his freckled nose and blinks a few times. He licks his lips. The plants around him sway back and forth as he watches on top of the hood of the Impala. He’s almost positive he just saw a frog jump off a lily pad. He swipes at his nose and sniffles.

hihh...” He fights the sneeze. Sure he could just let it out and be done with it, but he won’t. He mentally vows not to sneeze until he’s back in that motel room. 

Hehh...hhh...”

He rubs at his nose harder. The wind is blowing stronger, a cloud slowly but surely covering the sun and the plants are getting tousled around furiously. 

Hehhh...ihhh...hhh...” He scrubs at his eyes.

Some small fish leap in and out of the water and the lily pad that the frog was on before is now way across the lake.

huhhh...g-god...hhh...”

He pushes on his nose with his palm as hard as possible, but it doesn’t seem to alleviate the itch.

huhhh...hhhehh...huhh...huhTSHCHSHSHCHEWWuhhh!”

Dean sighs. Well, at least the itch is gone. He can enjoy the lake again. 

Huhh...”

Or not.

I love build-ups, so that lase drabble worked perfectly for me!!!

2 hours ago, jensdw said:

Huhh...”

Or not.

Thanks for that ending...

On 11/10/2017 at 3:46 PM, jensdw said:

Okay, here it goes:

For some reason, I kind of like the idea of the boys sneezing, but not because of anything specific. Maybe allergies or maybe randomly, but they’re just sneezing. That’s basically what this drabble is. Them sneezing at certain times throughout a day. (If that makes sense) :blush:

7:44  A.M.

Dean rolls over into his stomach, burying his face into the lavender scented pillow. He’s sweating, and remembers that the air conditioning in this crap hole is broken. He kicks off his sheets and sighs.

HuhKSHXXHCSHuhh!” He sneezes into the pillow. How lovely.

Bless.” Sam acknowledges tiredly.

“Mhm.” Dean tosses the contaminated pillow on the floor and drags himself out of bed. “Rise and shine, Sammy.”

11:31  A.M.

Sam sniffs. “Ma’am, we’re just trying to find out what happened to Mr. Bradson, please help us out.” He pleads with soft eyes.

“Well, I'm sorry. But like I’ve told the police, I don’t know!” 

HehTSHSCHSHuhh!” Sam directs a sneeze into his elbow. “S’cuze me.”

“Bless you...” Dean says distractedly. “Thank you for your time, and if you remember anything—” He hands the woman their fake business card— “don’t hesitate to give us a call.”

1:48  P.M.

Dean thinks that maybe it’s the cleaning chemicals getting to him, but whatever it may be, the itch just won’t quit.

“huhKSSHCHSHhhHurrESSHCHSHyewwh!”

“Gesundheit.” Sam offers, typing something into the search bar on his laptop.

9:01  P.M.

Dean is half asleep on the couch and Sam watches the TV, while simultaneously cleaning the guns. Not his favorite activity, considering the presence of dust the job involves.

huhUSHSCHHuhh! CHSHSCHHSewwuh! ITSHCHSHehh!”

Dean jumps out of bed, and flips open his pocket knife. He realizes it was just Sam.

“Dude, are you freakin’ kidding me?”

“I had to sneeze.” Sam shrugs, sighing.

“And I was asleep! Whatever. G’night, Sam.”

Your thoughts are much appreciated :) 

There’s some strange hotness about just random, casual sneezes. Very well written

9 hours ago, jensdw said:

The breeze feels cool on Dean’s warm skin. He’s been carrying a fever for the past week, meaning he was stuck in a motel for the past week. He figured some fresh air would be nice. 

He must admit, he’s still not feeling so good, and he’s kind of happy that Sam forced him into house arrest, but he needed to get out of that place.

The sun shines on his face and reflects across the lake. His nose is tingling. So much for a ‘break’ from being sick.

He scrunches up his freckled nose and blinks a few times. He licks his lips. The plants around him sway back and forth as he watches on top of the hood of the Impala. He’s almost positive he just saw a frog jump off a lily pad. He swipes at his nose and sniffles.

hihh...” He fights the sneeze. Sure he could just let it out and be done with it, but he won’t. He mentally vows not to sneeze until he’s back in that motel room. 

Hehh...hhh...”

He rubs at his nose harder. The wind is blowing stronger, a cloud slowly but surely covering the sun and the plants are getting tousled around furiously. 

Hehhh...ihhh...hhh...” He scrubs at his eyes.

Some small fish leap in and out of the water and the lily pad that the frog was on before is now way across the lake.

huhhh...g-god...hhh...”

He pushes on his nose with his palm as hard as possible, but it doesn’t seem to alleviate the itch.

huhhh...hhhehh...huhh...huhTSHCHSHSHCHEWWuhhh!”

Huhh...”

Or not.

I love the way you write Dean. This story was very detailed as well. Just saw you updated the thread and it made my day 

I haven't commented on this thread for a while now...

I just have to say that this thread is absolutely amazing! :rollslow:

I can't believe you just started this last month and look at how far you've gotten! Keep it up!

Archived