Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

4 hours ago, helyzelle said:

So good! I'm just a little sad that it was short, I want more more more of that :D

Thanks, I’m glad you liked it! Maybe I’ll try writing something like this again. (It would be longer :))

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, jensdw said:

“Bless you. Twice,” Sam states, out of the blue.

“What? I didn’t sn-snehh...hitTSHXXCHeww! CCHSHEWwwh! I freakin’ hate it when you do that!”

Great headcanon. I love it! Of course the brothers know exactly how the other sneezes and when and how many times...

47 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

aaahhh this was really good!! <3

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

very exited about thw next one!! :D

I thought you’d be :) It’s coming soon, don’t worry.

25 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Great headcanon. I love it!

Thanks! I’m glad you liked it.

25 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Of course the brothers know exactly how the other sneezes and when and how many times...

:shifty:

Sam’s turn! I ended up finishing this sooner than I thought, so...I hope you enjoy!:razz:

Dean’s never thought about it much. Infact, he’s probably never thought of it until now.

Sam sneezes a lot. He does. That’s just how Sam is. Dean figures they’re both used to it, and that’s why they’ve never discussed or thought about it.

But when Sam started sneezing this afternoon, and didn’t stop...Dean thought about it. 

HupKSSHh! Huhh...hih’GDSHCHh! ESSSHCHEWwh!” Sam launched forward into a balled up tissue, head nearly hitting the dash of the car.

“Gesundheit,” Dean said, glancing between the road and Sam.

“Thanks.” Sam rolls up his window.

“We should be at Bobby’s within half an hour.”

huhITSSHCHh! Kay.”

“Oh, by the way, Ellen called the other day. Said she wants us to stop by the Roadhouse sometime this week.”

”Sounds good...huh’hehESSHCHHh!”

”Bless,” Dean offers, expression remaining neutral.

“Thank you. Hey, ya think Bobby has a case or somethin’ for us?”

“Hope not. I don’t know about you, but I could use a break.”

“Yeah...hutKSSHCHEWWh!”

“D’ you feel alright, Sammy?”

“Fine, why?” Sam rubs his eyes.

“I dunno, ‘s just, you keep sneezin’ and you seem tired all of a sudden.” Dean shrugs.

huhESSHCHSHEW! ITSHCHXHEwwh! Dean, I sneeze like all the frickin’ time. I’m allergic to everything. You know that. Are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah...I jus-”

huhhUSSHCHHuh!”

“Nevermind.” Dean shakes his head. “Sam,” he sighs, “I think ‘m goin’ crazy.”

“Oh yeah, you are. Don’t worry about it though. I’ve been making areangements to check you into your very own padded cell.”

“Ha. Ha. Very funny. Watch it snuffles.”

HihUSSHCHSHuhh!”

“Are you sure you normally sneeze this much?” Dean raises an eyebrow.

“Positive, Dean. You really do need a rest.”

So Dean just chalks his thoughts up to his exhaustion and overthinking. Sam is a pretty sneezy guy, after all.

This was a little random, but I hope you liked it anyway.

This story has to be one of my favorites so far! It was so funny and cute and I really liked it! 

2 hours ago, jensdw said:

huhESSHCHSHEW! ITSHCHXHEwwh! Dean, I sneeze like all the frickin’ time. I’m allergic to everything. You know that. Are you feeling okay?”

Mmmm, mhmm :yes:

Lovely random sneezy brotherly banter.

7 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

This story has to be one of my favorites so far! It was so funny and cute and I really liked it! 

Thank you! I’m glad!:thumbs_up:

This is a really quick one, but I thought I’d share anyway. BTW I wrote in Castiel and I spell his nickname Cas, I think the show says it’s Cass but I’m not sure...anyway...

“Castiel?” Sam calls, sitting on the edge of his motel room bed.

Nothing happens.

“Cas?”

The angel is no where to be seen

“Cas, please?” Sam sighs.

Still no dice.

“Whatever, we’ll figure things out on our own.” Dean decides.

XXXXXX

After two hours, the mold and dust in the room become overpowering.

Especially to Dean, who’s poor nose can’t take the smell. He pulls on side of his unbuttoned flannel over his mouth and nose. “HuhUKSKSHDHSCHhh!”

“God bless you, Dean,” Castiel says, startling the boys.

“Cas? You heard us praying?” Sam smiles a little bit.

“Oh, I did. Yes.”

“Look at that, Sammy. He came for us.” Dean smirks.

“Truthfully, I came because you were indistress, Dean.”

“I was?” Dean raises his eyebrows and Sam rolls his eyes.

“Well you did sneeze didn’t you?”

“Well I-” Dean gets cut off.

“Wait. So you ignored my prayers, but came when Dean sneezed?” Sam huffs angrily.

“Well, yes. Dean and I do share a more profound bond.”

END

Awww. Dean's miserable. And I LOVE Sammy being able to just KNOW when Dean is going to sneeze! Too funny!

7 hours ago, WolfPack said:

I really love how you write MY BOISS! :thumbs_up:

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! :)

41 minutes ago, sneezysammy345 said:

Awww. Dean's miserable.

Poor, poor Dean:shifty:

41 minutes ago, sneezysammy345 said:

And I LOVE Sammy being able to just KNOW when Dean is going to sneeze! Too funny!

I’m glad ya liked it! :)

Aww my sneezy Sammy!! I'm gonna just sit here and pretend that when they got to bobby's house they both fall asleep, and when they wake up Sam is totally sick and Dean totally called it! 

42 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Aww my sneezy Sammy!! I'm gonna just sit here and pretend that when they got to bobby's house they both fall asleep, and when they wake up Sam is totally sick and Dean totally called it! 

Hmm, I can write that for you if you’d like:razz:

So I absolutely love this latest Sam one, it's instantly one of my favourite stories. I just have such a think about guys sneezing all the time but not really minding. I love how relaxed Sam is about it all (and how relaxed Dean is at first).

I also love their voices - they just feel right for the characters. Laidback, jokey Sam planninf Dean's padded cell is great. I don't feel like we get to see that side of him much but it's one of my favourites. And the line, 'I'm allergic to everything' - Ohhhhh be still my heart.

Also: 'Dean and I do share a more profound bond' Ahahahahaha - brilliant.

15 minutes ago, SexualOddity said:

So I absolutely love this latest Sam one, it's instantly one of my favourite stories.

Thank you! That’s awfuly kind of you:blush:

I just have such a think about guys sneezing all the time but not really minding. I love how relaxed Sam is about it all (and how relaxed Dean is at first).

I get that, I have a thing for that too:razz:

I also love their voices - they just feel right for the characters.

Wow, that’s high praise for me. Thank you!

Laidback, jokey Sam planninf Dean's padded cell is great. I don't feel like we get to see that side of him much but it's one of my favourites. And the line, 'I'm allergic to everything' - Ohhhhh be still my heart.

Also: 'Dean and I do share a more profound bond' Ahahahahaha - brilliant.

Thank you!!! What a lovely comment:)

I appreciate the feedback!

5 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

aahhh you know I'd love it!!!

Here it is...

oh and: language warning

:)

It’s a long way to Bobby’s, but when the boys finally pull up in front of the house, it’s a welcoming sight. Dean honks the horn of the Impala to get Bobby’s attention and hops out of the front seat. 

He moves around to the other other side of the car, where Sam’s still sleeping, somehow not awake from the blaring horn.

Dean taps on Sam’s shoulder, then when Sam doesn’t wake, he begins flicking his brother’s face. Sam’s eyes open, but he quickly begins to squint, and Dean figures the sun’s in his eyes or something. “We’re here, sleeping beauty.”

huh...hehh! HurESSHCHSHyewh!” Sam mists the air, not awake enough to cover the sneeze.

“Hey, watch it sickie,” Dean says, having jumped back when Sam sneezed.

“Dude, ’m not sick.”

“Fine, then help me unload the car.”

“You dumbasses mind telling me why you had to wake me up from my nap?” Bobby crosses his arms, coming towards the Winchesters.

“What you take naps now? Gettin’ old Bobby?”

“Watch your tone boy, or you’ll be sleepin’ outside.”

“How’d we wake you up?” Sam cocks his head to the side in confusion. 

“The dumbass that ya call your brother burst all of our eardrums, blowin’ that monstrous horn. That’s how.” Bobby stops at the end of the car. “What, ya didn’t notice?” 

“Actually, Mr. ‘I’m not sick’ over here, slept through it.” Dean glances at Sam.

“Dean, for the last time, I’m fihh-hhHESTSHSHCHEWwh!”

“Yeah, wanna try that again?” Bobby sighs.

“I’m fine!”

“Fine, my ass, Sam!”

“Dean, I am perfectly normal.”

“Well, you’re actually a freak, but...” Dean shrugs, sheepishly.

“Really, Dean? Do you hear him, Bobby?” Sam glares daggers in Sam’s direction.

“Yeah, yeah, let’s just get inside.” Bobby sighs.

Dean nods and goes to unload the trunk, while Sam gets out of the car.

hutTSSHCHSHXSH!”

“I hope you covered your mouth, Sam,” Dean calls, head ducked down behind the car.

”Back off, Dean.” Sam sighs and Bobby gives them both a curious look.

XXXXX

Sam wakes up the next morning, his throat on fire and nose stuffed up. His back is sore, probably because he’d gotten stuck sleeping on the floor, while Dean took the couch.

hupCCHSHS!” Sam snaps into his elbow, attempting to quiet the harsh sneeze.

“Gesundheit.” Bobby says from the doorway.

Sam looks back at Dean, seeing that he’s still asleep, gets up and heads with Bobby into the kitchen.

“You feelin’ okay, Sam?”

nnGKTschh!”

“I guess not,” Bobby says with a sigh, “So Dean was right yesterday, ’bout you comin’ down with something.”

“I’mb fide, Bobby.”

“That’s what they all say, kid. Go back to bed.” 

“Fide. HitSHSCHCSHehh!”

Sam’s sweatpants drag on the floor behind him as he heads back to his ‘bed.’

Half way there, he stops short. “HuhIHGSHSXCCHhh!”

“Bless you,” Dean says, sitting up on the couch. 

HuGSHSHCHHheww!” 

“Gesundheit again.” 

HutTSHDSSHZSHCH!”

That one goes unacknowledged.

Sam takes a seat on the blanket he’d been using as a mattress, when a box of tissues falls in his lap.

“Oops, sorry, Sammy. I accidentally knocked those down...” 

Oh my gosh this was awesome! I love the way that Sam is in denial of it, but Dean knows what's going on just like he always knows. I would certainly not be opposed to you continuing this!

10 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Oh my gosh this was awesome! I love the way that Sam is in denial of it, but Dean knows what's going on just like he always knows. I would certainly not be opposed to you continuing this!

Thank you! No promises on it continuing, but maybe(?) I’ll do my best;)

5 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

yup. loved it. SO MUCH! seriously, it was awesome!!!!

thank you!!!! <3 <3

Sammy is so cute >///<

I’m so happy you like it! Thanks! :razz:

5 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Love it! Especially the way he finally gives in to the fact that he's sick. And he's just so sneezy and stuffy :inlove:

Thanks! :)

13 hours ago, jensdw said:

Sam takes a seat on the blanket he’d been using as a mattress, when a box of tissues falls in his lap.

I don't know why but that line really hit me hard...

Just the idea of characters I adore  (Especially these boys) feeling worthless, sad, or hopeless makes me really want to hug and squish them. But, every time I see these kinds of lines, I somehow love the story even more...?

Okay, maybe this is just me being weird... In any case, I loved this a lot! Thanks for sharing!

@jensdw I've had a little idea playing in my head about these boys. If you would have the time and/or feel like helping me bring it to life, please let me know. I really like your stories :-)

Archived