Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

AAAHHH THANK YOOOOOU <3 <3 <3

This was perfect!!! So sweet!!

And perfect timing too, cause I'm sick and need Sam to share my misery.

You did such a good job!

My poor Sammy is so miserable :'( I wanna cuddle him and make him all better <3

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sneezy_frnk said:

AAAHHH THANK YOOOOOU <3 <3 <3

This was perfect!!! So sweet!!

And perfect timing too, cause I'm sick and need Sam to share my misery.

You did such a good job!

My poor Sammy is so miserable :'( I wanna cuddle him and make him all better <3

Thanks so much! I’m glad you liked it! It’s too bad you’re sick. :( Feel better!

4 hours ago, jensdw said:

Thanks so much! I’m glad you liked it! It’s too bad you’re sick. :( Feel better!

Thank you! :3

For anyone who’s interested, here’s a Dean one for you while I work on @helyzelle‘s fic. :) 

HitEKKSHCHSeww!” The sneeze results in a whimper.

Sam looks over at his red nosed brother. The poor guy’s been sneezing for weeks. He came down with a nasty cold, which inevitably became a sinus infection, which - unsurprisingly - Dean put off until it was too painful to bare. 

“Dean, you should try blowing your nose again, maybe you’ll stop sneezing.”

“Hurds.” He moans.

Sam sighs. “What about the nose spray?” 

“It’ll just mbake mbe sdeeze.” Even Dean’s sigh sounds congested. “HutSHSXHSHuhh!”

“You’re sneezing now too, the spray’ll help, Dean.”

Dean shakes his head ‘no,’ before burying it in his pillow. “HuhhNGKSHTehh!” He stifles a painful sounding sneeze. “Ow...Saaaammmb!” He wines, pitifully.

“I don’t know what to tell you, Dean.”

“Cad you...” Dean begins.

“Can I what?”

“Could we...cuddle...?” Dean asks shyly.

Sam smiles adoringly. “Yes.”

“Just, dod’t tell adyode. Or I’ll drop your laptop ind a pool.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Sam says and climbs into bed next to his brother.

Dean buries his nose in Sam’s chest for warmth. “HuhCHXThh! Sorry...” He says sheepishly, as he wiggles and wipes his nose on Sam’s shirt.

Sam doesn’t mind though. That’s what brothers are for.

XXXXX

so, this isn’t slash in my mind, but whatever floats your boat...;) 

2 minutes ago, jensdw said:

Dean buries his nose in Sam’s chest for warmth. “HuhCHXThh! Sorry...” He says sheepishly, as he wiggles and wipes his nose on Sam’s shirt.

Winchester brothers are so cute.

These drabbles are all so creative!! Thanks for writing them 

Just now, iluvemojis said:

Winchester brothers are so cute.

These drabbles are all so creative!! Thanks for writing them 

Thanks! And thanks for all your sweet comments on them! :) 

17 hours ago, Shikee12.haley said:

God dang it the cuteness killed me...someone plan my funeral

thanks for stopping by to read my little fic. ;) 

7 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Awww that's so sweet!! I love brother cuddles <3

Thanks for the comment! Maybe next time Sam will need the cuddling ;) 

Happy Halloween to anyone who’s celebrating! :pumpkin:

Dean’s half asleep by seven thirty, after salting and burning the body of Lynn Anderson earlier today. 

Sam’s taking a -much needed- shower. He managed to get blood in his ears fighting the damn ghost. 

Its complete silence except for the rattle of the radiator when Dean hears a knock at the door. 

He tries pretend his quiet, except his nose thinks now’s the perfect opportunity to sneeze, and that’s what Dean does. Loudly.

huhESHSHSCHSewwh!”

“Trick or treat!” A young voice is heard through the door.

With a sigh, and a frown of regret and hate for his nose, Dean pushes himself out of bed and opens the door. 

“Trick or treat!” A girl holds open her bad.

Dean can’t help but smile at the sight.

The girl stands there looking up to him with a big, toothless grin, her hair curled, with a halo above her head, clearly dressed as an angel.

“You look great. I’mb friends with an andgel, you kdow.”

“Wow, really?” She asks, eyes wide.

“Yup. Here let mbe get your candy.”

Dean moves behind the door and digs in his pockets for something, but all he finds is an unopened piece of gum. 

He sighs, and searches through his bag as quickly as possible, finding a bracelet he made when he was a kid and never got rid of it.

He moves back to the door, but quickly turns away into his elbow with a sneeze.

huhKSSHCSHCHThh!”

He turns back and sniffs. “Sorry. So, this is all I really have,” He says and hands the girl both items. “This braclet is mbagic. It’s pretty special, so keep it safe.”

He tells the young girl and sends a nervous smile to her mother who he just noticed.

“Thanks a whole lot, Mr.” She smiles and collects both things.

“Happy Halloweend.” Dean says fondly and shuts the door as she walks away.

Maybe next year he’ll pick up some candy.

On 11/1/2017 at 11:08 AM, helyzelle said:

Great little stories as always. We sort of half-celebrate Halloween. So a late happy Halloween for you too :)

Thanks! ;) 

For years, Dean’s been the one to administer medicine to Sam. 

Dean’s not here though.

But, Castiel is.

hihTSCHSHXCHHhh! Cas, why do you look like that?” Sam cocks his head to the side, his eyes colored with curiousness.

Castiel moves closer to Sam, who’s sitting against the head board of his bed. 

“Is there something wrong with my appearance, Sam?”

“It’s like...wee-ooh!” Sam giggles and waggles his eyebrows.

Castiel looks more offended than anything else.

HuhKSHSHCHSHewwwh! Woah! I just exploded. S’rry ‘bout that.” Sam’s lips form a tight, devious smile.

“Sam, maybe, I should call Dean.”

“Ssh! He’s doigg the ndaughty!” Sam sticks out his tongue.

“I don’t think this ‘Ny-Quil’ contraption is working...”

ITSCHSHXCHhh!” Sam just shrugs and bursts out laughing.

Castiel dials Dean’s number.

Awww sweet loopy Sammy!

10 minutes ago, jensdw said:

“I don’t think this ‘Ny-Quil’ contraption is working...”

Hehehe I love this

Thank you for all the Winchester indulgences... All those little stories are really enjoyable.

On 31/10/2017 at 9:24 PM, jensdw said:

He tries pretend his quiet, except his nose thinks now’s the perfect opportunity to sneeze, and that’s what Dean does. Loudly.

I love this line. I totally picture the scene. But, hey, Dean's not exactly a quiet and discrete guy, is he?

I'm sorry I didn't comment this earlier, but I always read your writing with great pleasure!!!

1 minute ago, Aliena H. said:

Thank you for all the Winchester indulgences... All those little stories are really enjoyable.

I love this line. I totally picture the scene. But, hey, Dean's not exactly a quiet and discrete guy, is he?

I'm sorry I didn't comment this earlier, but I always read your writing with great pleasure!!!

Thanks a lot! I’m glad you liked that line! There are obviously a couple typos, but I was trying to say that he was pretending not to be home and trying to be quiet, but he’s not really the quiet type, and of course right then, he sneezes, which he’s always done loudly, so of course it’s loud this time too. :) Thanks so much for reading & for the lovely comment!

Now...

@helyzelle, here’s version two! It’s not as long as I would’ve liked, but I was running out of ideas and didn’t want it to drag on. Also, sorry it took a little longer than expected. I hope ya like it! :)

Dean clutches the Kleenex box to his chest tightly, and Sam thinks that if he holds it any tighter, the box will explode.

Another thing; Dean’s teeth are chattering. He’s shivering, obviously exhausted.

“You gonna make it?” Sam’s eyes slide over Dean’s sickly appearance. 

“Ndot so sure adymbore....huhEKKSHSHSHuhhh!”

“Bless you.” Sam sighs. It’s not that he’s bragging, but he was right. He told Dean this would happen. “Don’t worry, man. We’ll stop for some meds soon.” Sam bites at his bottom lip.

huhCHXXGSHshshh! Ow...”

Sam glances over at Dean just in time to see his brother grimace.

“Ow...?”

“God, that hurt.” Dean frowns, closes his eyes, and leans back against his seat.

XXXXXX

Sam pulls over at the next rest stop. He’s been waiting for one to come up for some time now, while Dean sneezed and shivered in the seat next to him.

He makes a quick run through the store and raids the pharmacy, before rushing back to the car with the meds. Hopefully this virus thing won’t last long, and Dean will be good to hunt soon.

Although, it doesn’t seem like it’s going to play out that way. 

Sam pulls back onto the highway. “Okay, there’s nose spray in the bag. Try that.”

“I dod’t like those.” Dean wines.

“Do you want to feel better or not?”

“Ugh, fide.” Dean digs sluggishly through the bags before pulling out the box labeled “De-Congestant Nose Spray” and sighs. He’s never liked the sprays, mostly because of their tendency to make him sneeze.

He inserts the spray anyway and follows the instructions as labeled on the box.

“Ugh, gross...hehhh....huh! HurEHSHCHShheww! ITSHCHSHewwehh! HUTGSNXXCHSHSHhhh!”

“Bless you.” 

“Ndot dohhh...done....hihhh...huhITSSHSHHSHhh! HurTSHSHCHSHYEWWwhhuhh! UXCHSHSTEWWhhh!”

“Jeez. You alright?”

“Ndo.”

“I’m sorry, dude.”

“Whatever. You were right. Go ahead. Rub it ind.”

Sam sighs. “Dean, I’m not gonna rub it in. Just next time, remember this, and take a break. We don’t need to be going non-stop like this. Especially not when you’re sick.”

“We do, Samb. It’s fide. I’mb fide. I’mb just godda sleep.”

And sleep, Dean does.

XXXXXX

After getting a few solid hours of sleep, Sam wakes Dean, and the two decide to go to a motel and wait until tomorrow to start the hunt.

Dean lays, tangled in the sheets on his bed pinching the bridge of his nose in pain. Sam is using his lap top for God knows what, glancing over at Dean occasionally.

huhTSHSCHSHuhh!” Dean whimpers after that one.

“Think you’ve got a nasty sinus infection brewing in there. We should find a clinic.” Sam suggests.

“I’mb fide.” Dean sulks.

“We could try steam. It’d clear your sinuses.”

“Ndo.”

“More drugs?”

“Ndope.”

“Alcohol?” 

Dean shakes his head.

“You must be in bad shape.” Sam sighs, eyebrows raised, waiting for a response from Dean, but all he gets is a snore.

Ahh, what a perfect way to end a day! This works just fine as bedtime story :) Poor Dean, he's so miserable. I feel bad about liking that so much. Though my preference is still for the first version, all the sneezes without toooo much suffering.

2 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Ahh, what a perfect way to end a day! This works just fine as bedtime story :) Poor Dean, he's so miserable. I feel bad about liking that so much. Though my preference is still for the first version, all the sneezes without toooo much suffering.

Thanks! Glad ya liked it. My apologies, I don’t think it’s my best work, but if you enjoyed it, mission accomplished. :) 

This one's kinda self indulgent...I hope its ok :blushing: Its first person from a OC's point of view.

I hear coughing in the other room. It's Dean coughing. And I already know this can't be good.

"Dean?" I knock on our bedroom door, which Dean had apparently locked after I got up this morning. "You alright in there?"

"I'mb dyigg," He says, voice already hoarse. He had seemed okay last night except for the occasional sneeze and sniffle.  

"Babe, can you let me in?" I twist the door handle, pondering the situation. I don't know if it's good or bad that he's not denying that he's sick. 

"I...I - okay..." I hear the lock click and the door nob begins to turn. "HuhTSHCHCSXXSHCKkhhh!"

"Bless you," I say, pulling the door open. 

He looks at me with exhausted eyes and my expression softens. "You okay, Dean?"

He shakes his head, lips pressed tightly together.

I reach out my arms and go in to hug him, but he turns away with a sneeze.

"huhTSSHCHSHehhh!" 

"Wow, now you're finding ways to reject me?" I tease.

"huhTSHCSHHeww!"

"Alright, why don't we get you back in bed?"

He nods and sluggishly retreats to his hideout under the pile of blankets he's scrounged up. 

"Mind if I join you?" I come up next to our bed. 

"Dod't wadt you to get sick...hurCHSHCSHChhuhh!"

"Don't worry about me, I just want you to get better, Dean." I slide under one of the many blankets and wrap an arm around Dean.

"huhKSHCSHSHuhhh!" He sneezes again, openly, spraying my arm that rests against his torso. "'Mb sorry," he croaks with closed eyes.

"Just sleep, sneezy."

"HuhDSHSHCHhh!"

"But maybe try blowing your nose first."

I feel like I might've written the OC a little soft...all the same, please feel free to let me know what you think. ;) 

1 hour ago, Shikee12.haley said:

*carries a bag full of tissues* extra extra sneeze all about it^_^

Hah! Thanks for dropping in and reading my story! Love the comment!! ;) 

5 hours ago, jensdw said:

Hah! Thanks for dropping in and reading my story! Love the comment!! ;) 

Hehe no problem thanks for making an amazing story

*Sam sighs, “Really, Dean?” He sighs again. “H’okay...” Sam lifts up a finger and traces the rims of Dean’s nostrils lightly.*

sorry, I am brand new and don't know how to highlight/quote a story. Can I just tell you, Sam making Dean sneeze is just...*squealing*

15 hours ago, Shikee12.haley said:

Hehe no problem thanks for making an amazing story

Aw, thank you! ;) 

2 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

*Sam sighs, “Really, Dean?” He sighs again. “H’okay...” Sam lifts up a finger and traces the rims of Dean’s nostrils lightly.*

sorry, I am brand new and don't know how to highlight/quote a story. Can I just tell you, Sam making Dean sneeze is just...*squealing*

Thanks! And welcome! :D 

To quote text, try highlighting/selecting the text you want to quote, and a quote button should come up. You can click that button and it will add the quote to your response. I hope that’s helpful! (It should work this way whether you’re on a computer or on a cell phone) :) 

Glad to have you on the forum! :D 

Archived