Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

3 hours ago, jensdw said:

I was actually thinking about continuing and I would love to add more!! Let me know if you have an idea you want me to write. Your wish is my command! Thanks again for being so sweet.  :heart:

:lmao: like for real?!?! I had to squeal silently to not scare anyone but grinning like a crazy person anyway lol

that would make me so, so, so happy! I can't even type I'm all like :woot1:

Any thing that is inspiring works for me! I think I like the idea that he can't get a job and ends up in the student health...but if your ideas take you in another direction, that is perfectly alright--you haven't been wrong yet! This is already one of my favorite Sam stories. Thank you thank you thank you :notworthy:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2019 at 8:11 PM, Wolfwings22 said:

This one really tugged at my heartstrings. I love when Dean, Sam, and John are together and Dean is trying to stand up for Sam. Anyway, awesome story! So sweet!

Thank you, thank you. ;) 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:04 PM, ReidSeeker said:

:lmao: like for real?!?! I had to squeal silently to not scare anyone but grinning like a crazy person anyway lol

that would make me so, so, so happy! I can't even type I'm all like :woot1:

Any thing that is inspiring works for me! I think I like the idea that he can't get a job and ends up in the student health...but if your ideas take you in another direction, that is perfectly alright--you haven't been wrong yet! This is already one of my favorite Sam stories. Thank you thank you thank you :notworthy:

Thank you. You're too kind. I'll make sure to get it up asap-and sooner than last time. :D 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, jensdw said:

was actually thinking about continuing and I would love to add more!! Let me know if you have an idea you want me to write. Your wish is my command!

YESSSS I need more of Sam's cold being made worse by John's terrible parenting!!

On 1/7/2019 at 1:44 AM, ReidSeeker said:

YES little sick Sammy, try to get a job all sniffly or squat in a house with no blankets good luck angel baby

I'm so down for this!!! I say Dean should rip John a new one for pushing Sam too hard (implicitly meaning all the time but really harping on the fact that Sam was sick, sicker than John knew and hiding it for longer than John knew)! Maybe even listing some examples of how Sammy worked through his cold and was burning through his last reserves by the fight? I'd love it if then Dean left for a bit to go out to check on Sam, even though John stands firm on Sam not being allowed back. Maybe he's just worried about Sammy, maybe he plans to ask him to come home anyway. Either way, I really want him find Sammy in bad condition because of his new job or lack there of!

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 1:08 AM, fickle_tickle said:

YESSSS I need more of Sam's cold being made worse by John's terrible parenting!!

I'm so down for this!!! I say Dean should rip John a new one for pushing Sam too hard (implicitly meaning all the time but really harping on the fact that Sam was sick, sicker than John knew and hiding it for longer than John knew)! Maybe even listing some examples of how Sammy worked through his cold and was burning through his last reserves by the fight? I'd love it if then Dean left for a bit to go out to check on Sam, even though John stands firm on Sam not being allowed back. Maybe he's just worried about Sammy, maybe he plans to ask him to come home anyway. Either way, I really want him find Sammy in bad condition because of his new job or lack there of!

Glad to hear your ideas-maybe I can write something to that effect sometime in the future:biggrinsmiley: unfortunately I didn't see your comment until now. Sorry about that. 

On 1/13/2019 at 1:19 AM, castiel_angel said:

I’m in LOVE with the thread😍💗You never fail to impress me🥰

Thank you! You're so sweet. P.S. I looooooove your profile picture!!

So............. @ReidSeeker...........I suck. And I'm so sorry. I promised I would be quick and I have been the exact opposite, and all I have for you today is a couple paragraphs of sick Sam right after leaving John and dean. Its not even close to what I wanted to write for you, but for the time being I thought it might be better than nothing? Once again, I apologize. Hopefully I can make it up to you with loads and loads of sick Sammy in the future.

Columbus, Ohio

Being independent for the first time in eighteen years is harder than Sam expected. His entire upbringing, he was supported by Dean. His older brother did everything for him at various points in his life. From changing his diapers and cleaning his spit up, to making sac lunches and tucking him in at night, to sharing hangover cures and giving lessons on how to flirt with girls. There wasn’t much that was available to Sam that he could take for granted, but what he had, he did. He realizes that now, though. A tiny part of him wishes he didn’t have to leave that. But he does.

Sniffling into his sleeve, he treks down the road. His throat is burning with every inhale and his nose hadn’t stopped tickling in at least twenty-four hours. “hetSHUHHh! hihhTSHHEWHh!” He rubs the tip of his nose back and forth with his knuckles, the sneezes hardly satisfying the itch. His colds were always like this; itchy, sneezy and miserable.

After mile or so of walking, he finds an empty bus stop bench. And even though it’s late and chilly and the exertion of walking is the only thing warming his body, he plops down on the bench, head resting on the plastic backing. Sam has every intention of staying awake while he waits, but it doesn’t take long for his eyes to droop closed and it feels too good and too comfortable to move, until- “hitTSSHHuh!” his nose makes a contribution to temporarily mask his other symptoms. “hhpTSSHhh! hitTSSHHYEWhhh!” He sniffs for a minute or so, before giving in and moving his sleeve up to his nose. He wipes at it, catching another sneeze in his elbow and sighs, feeling like he’ll never get relief. Being alone suddenly seems damn hard. And since when has Sam been so touchy-feely like this? He can only assume he has a fever. “huhhITSSHHEWhhh!” With a couple more sneezes tucked into his elbow, he slowly drifts off.

------

Sam wakes up to a blaring horn from what sounds like a truck that speeds by. He’s still stuffed up and his head is pounding. After about another hour or so of stifling sneezes and muffling coughs into his sweatshirt, a bus finally pulls up. Although the end destination in Colorado wouldn’t actually be in California, it would a hell of a lot closer and a hell of a lot farther from Dad. Plus, Ohio isn’t that exciting. Sam pulls out his ripped, leather wallet, leafing through the bills until he finds the five dollar bill that Dean gave him to buy more tissues. Sam sighs, thinks that maybe if he calls Dean, explains things, his brother might even come with him. But Dean would always be loyal to Dad, no matter how much he loves Sam, and the last thing Sam needs is his father following him to school.

And yeah, being alone through this sucks, but getting out is the right move and Sam realizes that if John’s half as good as he pretends to be, he’ll accept that.

------

One last time, sorry for my tardiness and for the short length. 

12 hours ago, jensdw said:

And I'm so sorry. I promised I would be quick and I have been the exact opposite, and all I have for you today is a couple paragraphs of sick Sam right after leaving John and dean. Its not even close to what I wanted to write for you, but for the time being I thought it might be better than nothing? Once again, I apologize. Hopefully I can make it up to you with loads and loads of sick Sammy in the future.

No worries!! You can't help when the muse strikes (or doesn't)! I am incredibly grateful for any efforts towards this story.  And don't feel like you have to finish quickly. It will come when it comes. But...I'll never say no to loads of Sick Sam :hug:

Sniffling into his sleeve, he treks down the road. His throat is burning with every inhale and his nose hadn’t stopped tickling in at least twenty-four hours. “hetSHUHHh! hihhTSHHEWHh!” He rubs the tip of his nose back and forth with his knuckles, the sneezes hardly satisfying the itch. His colds were always like this; itchy, sneezy and miserable.

I can't help but quote this whole paragraph cause oh my gosh. :drool: always itchy, sneezy? Yes, please, Sammy

Being alone suddenly seems damn hard. And since when has Sam been so touchy-feely like this? He can only assume he has a fever. “huhhITSSHHEWhhh!” With a couple more sneezes tucked into his elbow, he slowly drifts off.

Awwwwww...yeah you have a fever and a distinct lack of Dean. I love wrist/elbow sneezes and your spelling is just...umf. :sneeze::wub2:

AND poor sleepy boy! (Ha I am all over this fic) sleeping outside where it's chilly will not do much for his health or lack thereof! 

I really enjoyed this part and I am looking forward to more whenever you can. This is quality stuff, worth waiting for 😁

I really enjoyed this😁 poor Sammy💔 

On 3/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, jensdw said:

P.S. I looooooove your profile picture!!

Hehe thanks—Nothing better than a pic of Jensen am I right?😍

On 3/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, jensdw said:

After mile or so of walking, he finds an empty bus stop bench. And even though it’s late and chilly and the exertion of walking is the only thing warming his body, he plops down on the bench, head resting on the plastic backing.

Sammyyyyyyyyy😭💗 

Love what you do @jensdw!! Keep up your AMAZING work and know that it’s appreciated!❤️

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 7:41 PM, castiel_angel said:

I really enjoyed this😁 poor Sammy💔 

Hehe thanks—Nothing better than a pic of Jensen am I right?😍

Sammyyyyyyyyy😭💗 

Love what you do @jensdw!! Keep up your AMAZING work and know that it’s appreciated!❤️

Thank you so much. Your comments are appreciated as well.

On 3/17/2019 at 4:00 AM, ReidSeeker said:

No worries!! You can't help when the muse strikes (or doesn't)! I am incredibly grateful for any efforts towards this story.  And don't feel like you have to finish quickly. It will come when it comes. But...I'll never say no to loads of Sick Sam :hug:

I can't help but quote this whole paragraph cause oh my gosh. :drool: always itchy, sneezy? Yes, please, Sammy

Awwwwww...yeah you have a fever and a distinct lack of Dean. I love wrist/elbow sneezes and your spelling is just...umf. :sneeze::wub2:

AND poor sleepy boy! (Ha I am all over this fic) sleeping outside where it's chilly will not do much for his health or lack thereof! 

I really enjoyed this part and I am looking forward to more whenever you can. This is quality stuff, worth waiting for 😁

Thank you for being so kind. Your comments never cease to put a smile on my face.

..........It's been a while......I have a small story, sorry in advance for cheesiness-some how everything I write ends up being that way :) spoilers for season 14.

HuhTSSHYEWHhh!” Dean sniffles, coughs lightly. Swipes a finger underneath his nose.

“Bless you,” Mary says, a tiny smile on her lips. It may sound weird, but she enjoys these...normal moments with her boys. Not them sneezing, specifically, but things like having dinner together, cracking jokes, watching movies as a family. Normal. And for some reason, Dean sneezing is just...normal. Yeah...that still sounds weird...but it’s the little things.

“Thanks,” He grunts.

The three had been spending the evening searching for Michaels location, only pausing every few minutes to take another bite of their burger—or in Dean’s case, stopping only once to swallow it whole.

Mary glances Sam’s way, and notices that his eyes are glued to Dean, sliding over his appearance.

The next few minutes are back to silence. No staring either. That is, until Dean turns away with another rough sneeze.

hupTSSHhuhhh!”

“Gesundheit,” Sam says quietly. “You okay?”

Dean doesn’t bother to look up, just rolls his eyes. “M fine, Sam.”

Sam rolls his eyes back at his brother and continues his search for info on Michael.

————

Coughing violently into his elbow, Dean pants as Mary and Sam watch, both frowning.

“I got food on my face or something?” Dean snaps.

“Dean—” Sam begins.

“Then stop staring.” Dean directs the statement at Sam only, though it’s clear Mary is getting on his nerves too.

“Sweetheart,” Mary starts.

Sam scoffs under his breath at sweetheart.

“Why don’t you get into bed, and I’ll get you some medicine and tissues…?” Mary’s eyebrows are raised, awaiting a response.

“I’mb finde.” Dean’s level of discomfort had obviously gone up quite a bit in a short amount of time.

“Dean, come on, it’s okay to just let yourself be sick.”

“And after all this work? You need to rest,” Mary reasons.

"Work that wouldn't have to be done if I hadn't screwed everything up with Michael."

“Dean, plea-”

“I said I’m fine. Just leave me alone and let me clean up this giant mess that I made.” Dean slams his book shut, knocks his chair back as he stands and leaves the bunker all together, rubbing a hand through his hair.

——————

“Another?” The bartender grabs his empty glass and waits for his response. Dean nods.

He sighs, watching the liquor fall into his glass.

Putting the bottle away, she looks around the empty bar and leans on the counter. “So...what made you come by?”

Dean stairs at his drink, sloshing it around. “Mby fambily’s a paind ind the ass.”

“Yeah...mine too. Still love ‘em to death, though.”

Dean smiles, nods because he knows that feeling. Because there’s nothing he relates to more. “Sambe here.”

“Name’s Alyssa. You?”

“Dean.” He sniffs, and rubs his nose roughly, but the itch doesn’t go anywhere. He turns away, blocking his face with his arm. “hutTSSHEWHhhh!...Sorry.” Dean snuffles and avoids her eyes, slightly embarrassed.

“Bless you, Dean.”  Alyssa bites her lip.

“Thanks.”

Before either can think, the two are kissing over the bar, Dean’s callused hand cupping her cheek.

—————

When the night’s activities come to an end, both Dean and Alyssa lay in bed, facing separate ways. Dean inspects the walls of Alyssa’s apartment, unable to sleep. Maybe he should have told Sam where he went.

Next to him, Alyssa lays awake, too. She can practically hear him thinking, but she pretends to be asleep anyway. It’s not her business.

Dean stifles a rough sneeze into his hand. He closes his eyes and tries to sleep, he really tries, but the past two months...it feels like his nightmares are eating him alive. And whenever he closes his eyes, it’s as if Michael is back, like he’s losing control all over again and he can’t take it anymore. He just can’t.

Dean feels his eyes welling, tries to ignore the feeling. But once a tear gets loose, he quickly gets dressed and sneaks out of Alyssa’s apartment. And she lets him go.

—————

“I’mb sorry.” Dean frowns, Mary tending to him.

“Dean, it’s alright. Yes, Sam and I were worried, but you came back. It’s okay.” She places a box of tissues on his nightstand.

“That’s not— I’mb sorry for...for lettigg that bastard in. I’mb sorry for leavigg you add Sabby. I just…” Dean’s voice fades, and he turns away from Mary, who sees the shimmer of a tear sliding down his cheek.

She rubs circles on his back, tries to talk with him, tries to console him, but she knows nothing she says will make a difference.

—————

Dean sits up, eyes glazed over with sleepiness.

huhTSHHhh!”

“Bless you. How about some tomato rice soup?”

Dean nods.

And everything feels normal.

Gotta love that Winchester fam fluff😍💗😋 poor Dean-o ❤️ I always enjoy logging on to find this thread updated! Thanks for another great fic 🙏

Archived