Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

Dean’s nose is red and twitching, as it has been all week. His emerald eyes stare up, but he’s squinting, and his mouth is open slightly, hitching breaths soft enough that they’re hardly noticed.

Sam’s driving next to him, concerned looks are cast at Dean every few minutes. This time, when Sam glances over he stops, even though he knows what’s about to happen. He’s seen it before.

huhh...heuhhh...

Dean blindly reaches for a tissue, which Sam sees, and delivers the cloth into Dean’s shaky hand.

Taking the tissue with both hands, the white fabric waits in front of Dean’s face.

Hehh...ihhh! Hehhh...gohh...hhih...god this s-suhh...sucks...hehhh...”

The tissue moves from the force of Dean’s breath. Sam’s filled with pity, but can’t look away. Thankfully, Sam does look away, seeing that the car is slowly drifting onto the other side of the road. 

Huhhh...hhh’herEKSSHXHXSHCHHEHhh!”

And the cycle begins again.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

I don't know why but that line really hit me hard...

Just the idea of characters I adore  (Especially these boys) feeling worthless, sad, or hopeless makes me really want to hug and squish them. But, every time I see these kinds of lines, I somehow love the story even more...?

Okay, maybe this is just me being weird... In any case, I loved this a lot! Thanks for sharing!

You’re not being weird! I actually feel the same way. The poor boys deserve better it hurts my heart :( so don’t worry, if you’re weird, I’m weird too. Thanks for the lovely comment!

6 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

@jensdw I've had a little idea playing in my head about these boys. If you would have the time and/or feel like helping me bring it to life, please let me know. I really like your stories :-)

I most definitely will write something up for you! Just let me know what you’ve got in mind, and I’ll gladly do it! Thanks! :) 

I wanted to quote the last four lines of the last story but the computer won't let me quote at all (??), so anyway... I liked the toooorturous build-up with Dean trying to talk through it. I don't blame Sam, I wouldn't be able to look away either. And then the long drawn out sneeze! Mhmmm! And then it starts all over again? I... it's just... :drool:

-------------------------------------------

You'd want do do that @jensdw? Thank you! So the idea has two versions, you pick which you want to use and whichever brother you feel would fit best in which role (or write both versions with role reversal if you feel like it :whistle:) And for me, the more stuffy talk the better if you don't mind ;-)

Brother A is obviously coming down with something - they are sneezy, sniffly, stuffy... But other than that they feel fine, no other symptoms of the cold yet. This is always how it starts, a few days of just the nose bringing them misery but still feling fine, so they are in no hurry at all to slow down. They are on their way somewhere and they would rather just keep going than to take a break. Just stock up on tissues first. Brother B doesn't agree. This is their last chance for a while to stop somewhere decent. But there is no convincing brother A so they keep going. Version 1: The cold hits faster and harder than brother A ever expected and they wonder what the f**k is going on while brother B is all "I told you so..." But by now they are out of options to stop and have to keep going. (This could lead to some discussing of who knows who best, following up on some of your previous stories) Version 2: The cold doesn't really hit at all, it never gets worse than the sneezing, sniffling and stuffiness even if that does stay for longer than expected. This time brother A is all gloating and I-told-you-so-ing. Good thing they didn't stop because that would just have been a big waste of time! They got to where they were going, the job got done, they can move on to the next one already. Brother B may still think a break would have been good, but whatever. There's no discussing with brother A when they are like this.

8 hours ago, jensdw said:

Hehh...ihhh! Hehhh...gohh...hhih...god this s-suhh...sucks...hehhh...”

The tissue moves from the force of Dean’s breath. Sam’s filled with pity, but can’t look away. Thankfully, Sam does look away, seeing that the car is slowly drifting onto the other side of the road. 

Huhhh...hhh’herEKSSHXHXSHCHHEHhh!”

And the cycle begins again.

Wow. I really loved Sam’s sympathy for Dean. Great description of their brotherly relationship

21 hours ago, jensdw said:

Here it is...

oh and: language warning

:)

It’s a long way to Bobby’s, but when the boys finally pull up in front of the house, it’s a welcoming sight. Dean honks the horn of the Impala to get Bobby’s attention and hops out of the front seat. 

He moves around to the other other side of the car, where Sam’s still sleeping, somehow not awake from the blaring horn.

Dean taps on Sam’s shoulder, then when Sam doesn’t wake, he begins flicking his brother’s face. Sam’s eyes open, but he quickly begins to squint, and Dean figures the sun’s in his eyes or something. “We’re here, sleeping beauty.”

huh...hehh! HurESSHCHSHyewh!” Sam mists the air, not awake enough to cover the sneeze.

“Hey, watch it sickie,” Dean says, having jumped back when Sam sneezed.

“Dude, ’m not sick.”

“Fine, then help me unload the car.”

“You dumbasses mind telling me why you had to wake me up from my nap?” Bobby crosses his arms, coming towards the Winchesters.

“What you take naps now? Gettin’ old Bobby?”

“Watch your tone boy, or you’ll be sleepin’ outside.”

“How’d we wake you up?” Sam cocks his head to the side in confusion. 

“The dumbass that ya call your brother burst all of our eardrums, blowin’ that monstrous horn. That’s how.” Bobby stops at the end of the car. “What, ya didn’t notice?” 

“Actually, Mr. ‘I’m not sick’ over here, slept through it.” Dean glances at Sam.

“Dean, for the last time, I’m fihh-hhHESTSHSHCHEWwh!”

“Yeah, wanna try that again?” Bobby sighs.

“I’m fine!”

“Fine, my ass, Sam!”

“Dean, I am perfectly normal.”

“Well, you’re actually a freak, but...” Dean shrugs, sheepishly.

“Really, Dean? Do you hear him, Bobby?” Sam glares daggers in Sam’s direction.

“Yeah, yeah, let’s just get inside.” Bobby sighs.

Dean nods and goes to unload the trunk, while Sam gets out of the car.

hutTSSHCHSHXSH!”

“I hope you covered your mouth, Sam,” Dean calls, head ducked down behind the car.

”Back off, Dean.” Sam sighs and Bobby gives them both a curious look.

XXXXX

Sam wakes up the next morning, his throat on fire and nose stuffed up. His back is sore, probably because he’d gotten stuck sleeping on the floor, while Dean took the couch.

hupCCHSHS!” Sam snaps into his elbow, attempting to quiet the harsh sneeze.

“Gesundheit.” Bobby says from the doorway.

Sam looks back at Dean, seeing that he’s still asleep, gets up and heads with Bobby into the kitchen.

“You feelin’ okay, Sam?”

nnGKTschh!”

“I guess not,” Bobby says with a sigh, “So Dean was right yesterday, ’bout you comin’ down with something.”

“I’mb fide, Bobby.”

“That’s what they all say, kid. Go back to bed.” 

“Fide. HitSHSCHCSHehh!”

Sam’s sweatpants drag on the floor behind him as he heads back to his ‘bed.’

Half way there, he stops short. “HuhIHGSHSXCCHhh!”

“Bless you,” Dean says, sitting up on the couch. 

HuGSHSHCHHheww!” 

“Gesundheit again.” 

HutTSHDSSHZSHCH!”

That one goes unacknowledged.

Sam takes a seat on the blanket he’d been using as a mattress, when a box of tissues falls in his lap.

“Oops, sorry, Sammy. I accidentally knocked those down...” 

And before I forget, this entire thing was marvelous :) 

8 hours ago, helyzelle said:

I wanted to quote the last four lines of the last story but the computer won't let me quote at all (??), so anyway... I liked the toooorturous build-up with Dean trying to talk through it. I don't blame Sam, I wouldn't be able to look away either. And then the long drawn out sneeze! Mhmmm! And then it starts all over again? I... it's just... :drool:

Do you know how happy your comments make me? Thank you so much! :bleh:

-------------------------------------------

You'd want do do that @jensdw? Thank you! So the idea has two versions, you pick which you want to use and whichever brother you feel would fit best in which role (or write both versions with role reversal if you feel like it :whistle:) And for me, the more stuffy talk the better if you don't mind ;-)

Stuffy talk: check

Now, would you prefer a sick Sam or Dean? I don’t mind writing either, but if you leave it up to me, I’d most likely end up writing Dean, so if you’d rather Sam, let me know.

...I don’t want to mess this up:blushing:

Brother A is obviously coming down with something - they are sneezy, sniffly, stuffy... But other than that they feel fine, no other symptoms of the cold yet. This is always how it starts, a few days of just the nose bringing them misery but still feling fine, so they are in no hurry at all to slow down. They are on their way somewhere and they would rather just keep going than to take a break. Just stock up on tissues first. Brother B doesn't agree. This is their last chance for a while to stop somewhere decent. But there is no convincing brother A so they keep going.

I’m liking this so far:drool:

Version 1: The cold hits faster and harder than brother A ever expected and they wonder what the f**k is going on while brother B is all "I told you so..." But by now they are out of options to stop and have to keep going. (This could lead to some discussing of who knows who best, following up on some of your previous stories) Version 2: The cold doesn't really hit at all, it never gets worse than the sneezing, sniffling and stuffiness even if that does stay for longer than expected. This time brother A is all gloating and I-told-you-so-ing. Good thing they didn't stop because that would just have been a big waste of time! They got to where they were going, the job got done, they can move on to the next one already. Brother B may still think a break would have been good, but whatever. There's no discussing with brother A when they are like this.

Hmmm, I like both versions very much...for the sake of decent writing, I think I’ll probably start with version two and maybe version one later...? Which one would you prefer, @helyzelle ?

1 hour ago, iluvemojis said:

Wow. I really loved Sam’s sympathy for Dean. Great description of their brotherly relationship

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, iluvemojis said:

And before I forget, this entire thing was marvelous :) 

Thanks! Your comments are marvelous:P

@jensdw I have no problems with you choosing Dean - for one story, for two stories, for all future stories... Please go ahead. I like Sam, but I like Dean more ;) And honestly if I would choose I prefer version 2. That's like my idea of a perfect cold, one that pretty much only involves the nose and no other symptoms like fever and coughing. Doesn't happen often though... 

12 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

@jensdw I have no problems with you choosing Dean - for one story, for two stories, for all future stories... Please go ahead. I like Sam, but I like Dean more ;)

I hate to leave Sam in the dust, but I just like Dean better:sweatdrop:

12 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

And honestly if I would choose I prefer version 2. That's like my idea of a perfect cold, one that pretty much only involves the nose and no other symptoms like fever and coughing. Doesn't happen often though... 

Well then, lucky Dean. He’s special:P It should be done in a few days. I appreciate the request!

Here’s a quick one for everyone while I fill @helyzelle’s prompt. I promise it’s almost done^_^

“Dean,” Sam says, waving his brother over.

“Ugh, whadt?” Dean’s whispering, but not to be quiet, because he lost his voice. He mopes over to where Sam waits. “What do you wadt Samb?”

“You think you can sneeze?”

“Umb...wha’?”

“Do you feel like you can sneeze? Like right now?”

“I— I guess...why...?”

“Okay, this is gonna be gross...sneeze on my face, okay?”

“What? Samb, w-hhh! Ehhh...why?”

“Well, we need to be sick to see the monster right? So, let’s get it over with.”

huhNGGKT!” Dean ducks into his shoulder with a stifled sneeze.

“No, dude, my face, come on.”

“Samb, I cand do the lookigg for both of us. It’s ndot worth gettigg sigck over...” Dean must admit, he’s heard crazy things, but this was strange for them.

“No, Dean. On my face. Now.” Sam raises his eyebrows impatiently.

“Yeah, yeah, okay...” Dean makes a pre-sneezing face, but nothing happens. “I Uh, dod’t really ndeed to sdeeze adymbore.”

Sam sighs, “Really, Dean?” He sighs again. “H’okay...” Sam lifts up a finger and traces the rims of Dean’s nostrils lightly.

Ehhh!”

Sam continues the motions carefully as Dean’s red, sensitive nose begins to twitch.

Huhhh...ehh...hihh!”

“Dude, sdeeze alread-”

hutTDSSHCHZSHHewwh!” 

“Dude,” Sam wipes his face and grimaces, “my freaking mouth was open!”

“Well, isd’t that what you wadted?” Dean shrugs sheepishly.

“Seriously?” Sam shudders in disgust.

“I’mb just godda go add get sombe tissues...”

END

Hahaha, that's a funny little one. Beautiful sneezes though!

I can't believe you're almost done with the other story already. You're great! I'm really looking forward to it!

6 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Hahaha, that's a funny little one. Beautiful sneezes though!

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, helyzelle said:

I can't believe you're almost done with the other story already. You're great! I'm really looking forward to it!

I’m finishing it up, and then I’ll edit it and post! I really hope you’ll enjoy it:thumbsupsmiley:

On 10/22/2017 at 1:59 PM, sneezy_frnk said:

Awww that was sweet <3 <3 Sammy's gonna get sick mohahaha

I think I'll write that, if you'd like... :) 

But now, here you go @helyzelle:

On 10/19/2017 at 4:03 PM, jensdw said:

for the sake of decent writing, I think I’ll probably start with version two

BTW: @helyzelle oh gosh, I just re-read this and realized how it might sound. I promise that I meant I think MY writing would better fit the first prompt. I did not at all mean that both prompts weren't amazing, and that they wouldn't serve for good writing. I meant I would have an easier time writing version two, and easier in this case would be better as to write the story you would want. 

Goodness, I hope this clears things up if you took this in a negative way:unsure:

(Your prompts are wonderful) 

And now...

A CASE OF THE SNIFFLES

There are many things that Dean can do well. He can fix cars and fight monsters with excellence, among other things, like protecting Sam...or getting sick. Yeah...he is all too excellent at getting sick. 

What he isn't so good at, is hiding it. Well, he can't hide it from Sam at least. Maybe if he stops sniffling constantly Sam won't notice, but Dean isn't that advanced in hiding illness from his brother just yet. 

Sam noticed something off about Dean after about fifteen minutes in the Impala. They'd taken off this morning, and it didn't take long for Sam to realize, as well as get annoyed by Dean's sniffles. 

"Maybe we should stop and look for a motel, Dean." Sam suggests.

"Why would we? It's ndot evend dark yet," Dean states, finishing it off with -shockingly- a sniff. 

Sam wasn't at all surprised. They were on there way to Maryland for a case. Baltimore, to be exact, so if Dean was going to stop, it would be because he couldn't keep going, or because Sam was hurt.

"I know, I know. It's just..." Sam bites at his bottom lip. "Are you feeling okay?" He ends up asking.

"hutDSSHCHSHewwh! Dude, I'mb fide."

"Right. Sorry." Sam sighs. He knows that his brother isn't trying to upset him, but sometimes Dean is just so stubborn. 

"HehKSSHSHCHewhhh!"

"Bless you..." Sam makes an unsure face before asking one more time; "Are you sure you-"

"Samb, I'mb fide. Ask againd and I'll piss all over your laptop."

"You are so crude, Dean."

"Yeah, whatever." 

XXXXXX

Finally, after sniffling for another two hours, Dean makes an 'executive' decision to stop for a late lunch. By now, the sniffling's less noticeable, mainly because Dean's sneezing too frequently to get a sniffle in. 

"Hi, there! I'm Patty, and I'll be you server this afternoon. What can-"

"IhhTSSHCH! HehTCHSHSHhh! KSSHCHewwh! KSSHSZZSHCHehh! Ehh...S'cuze mbe." 

"Goodness, bless you! Got a cold?" The waitress raises her eyebrows and looks st Dean in a motherly fashion.

Dean goes to shake his head 'no,' but Sam cuts in first; "Yeah. It's been a brutal winter."

"Oh, you poor thing! Why don't I get you a nice bowl of soup for that cold of yours," She offers, perkily.

"Sure," Dean says with a smile. "Th-thahh...hihhTDSHSCH! ITSSCHHSHITSHCHCHHUTSGSHCH!"

"Yeesh, bless again," Patty says before turning to Sam. "What about you, hon?"

"Uh...the Chicken and Veggie Salad for me, please." Sam gives the woman a kind look and hands her his and Dean's menus, almost knocking over the water glasses on the pre-set table. She thanks them, and walks away, her curly hair bouncing as she walks.

"I dod't have a c-cold...huhTSSCHCHyew!"

"Oh, right. My mistake." Sam rolls his eyes and sips his water. 

XXXXXX

When Dean sneezes his way through lunch, Sam puts his foot down and insists they go to a motel, while Dean insists it's just the beginning of a cold and it's fine to keep going. Sam seems pretty sure that this will turn into some kind of pneumonia or sinus infection at the least, but Dean shuts those ideas down, and convinces Sam that he's okay to continue on. 

This time, Sam's in the drivers seat, and Dean's clutching one of the many boxes of tissues they'd bought to his chest in the passenger seat.

"When you get a fever and heat to death, remember that I tried to stop you." Sam glares in Dean' direction.

"HihhETSSHCHSHewwh! Yeah, whatever."

XXXXXX

When the boys finally make it to Baltimore, it's cold. Really cold. Not that it's too shocking, considering it's January.

"Ma'am, would you please tell us what you saw?" Sam asks the alleged witness. She supposively saw her husband smash his head into a wall repeatedly. Probably because of a Banshee. Of course, she didn't know that. 

"Well, I-"

"KTSSHCHCHS! HupKSSHCHyeww! Excuse mbe." Dean snuffles into a tissue.

"Bless you, dear." The woman gives Dean a sad smile. 

"Please, continue," Sam says. 

"Okay, so-"

"HutCHCHCSHCHEW!"

Sam sighs heavily.

XXXXXX

After a long and frequently interrupted interview, Sam and Dean make their way to the library to do some research. 

"Dean, you should go home. You sneezed your way through the last interview." Sam's voice is daringly loud in the silent library.

"I did ndot! I'mb fide to research. It's just the sdiffles, Sam." 

The boys collect the necessary books, trying to be subtle, imagining the looks they'd probably get for reading the county death records. 

While Sam looks through reports, Dean opens up a large, untouched file. Key word being; untouched. As in not moved or used in years and probably filled with dust. With the luck the Winchesters have, of course dust from the file flies up in Dean's sensitive, already twitching nose. 

"HuhKKSHSHSCHyewwhhh! UKKSHCSHSCHuhh! ITSSHCHCHUHSTSHSHCHUTSHDHCHDHCHeww! Hehhh...hihh!"

Sam hears various 'Ssh!' sounds from around them.

"Huhhh...hehhh! HuhESSHSCHSHeww! TSHSHCHSHDDHSSHehhh! KSHSHEHSYEWWhh!"

"Wow. Impressive." Sam's expression is concered, even though his tone says otherwise. 

"Mbaybe I should go bagck." Dean rubs his bloodshot eyes and pushes himself out of his chair. "Call mbe whend you wadt mbe to combe get you."

Sam just nods, and Dean makes his way out of the library, ignoring looks of disgust and concern from others. 

XXXXXX

It doesn't take more than two days before the boys have killed what ended up being a vengeful spirit, and head out of Baltimore, and over to Bobby's.

"So, Sam," Dean says, his cold starting to clear up, as well as his congestion. "How does it feel to be wrong all the time?"

Sam just rolls his eyes, while Dean sniffs a couple times, before he lets a sneeze loose into his elbow, "huhTSSHCHCyeww!" 

"Bless you, Dean. I hope it's not a sinus infection causing that."

"Yeah, yeah. Watch it. I still have motive to piss on your crap."

Sam smiles and sighs. He's secretly glad his brother's okay. 

END

Love it love it love it love it! Thank you so much! Also love the title!

12 hours ago, jensdw said:

...or getting sick. Yeah...he is all too excellent at getting sick. 

What he isn't so good at, is hiding it. Well, he can't hide it from Sam at least. Maybe if he stops sniffling constantly Sam won't notice, but Dean isn't that advanced in hiding illness from his brother just yet. 

This is a great beginning. Is that a skill he wants to practice? I wouldn't mind reading that. Like a "Five times..." story or so.

By now, the sniffling's less noticeable, mainly because Dean's sneezing too frequently to get a sniffle in. 

I just love this sentence! What a lovely image in my mind...

"I dod't have a c-cold...huhTSSCHCHyew!"

"Oh, right. My mistake." Sam rolls his eyes and sips his water. 

Obviously! Hahaha

Sam seems pretty sure that this will turn into some kind of pneumonia or sinus infection at the least, but Dean shuts those ideas down, and convinces Sam that he's okay to continue on. 

Alternate ending? The other version? Pneumonia isn't my thing but a sinus infection sounds like a better kind of terrible ;)

This time, Sam's in the drivers seat, and Dean's clutching one of the many boxes of tissues they'd bought to his chest in the passenger seat.

Thanks for that little detail. While I can enjoy reading about the desperation of not having any tissues I do prefer it this way.

HuhKKSHSHSCHyewwhhh! UKKSHCSHSCHuhh! ITSSHCHCHUHSTSHSHCHUTSHDHCHDHCHeww! Hehhh...hihh!"

Sam hears various 'Ssh!' sounds from around them.

"Huhhh...hehhh! HuhESSHSCHSHeww! TSHSHCHSHDDHSSHehhh! KSHSHEHSYEWWhh!"

"Wow. Impressive." Sam's expression is concered, even though his tone says otherwise. 

The sneezes and fits are beautiful and Sam's reaction is great!

Did I miss anything? Was there a part I forgot to quote? Ummm, sorry for over-quoting... :P I just liked a lot of things... :)

And don't worry, I didn't take your previous comment in a bad way. I'm just really grateful that you wanted to pick up my idea. You didn't have to, and it's up to you what you do with it and what you use. Thank you again!

15 minutes ago, helyzelle said:

Love it love it love it love it! Thank you so much! Also love the title!

Thank you so much!!! If you like it, then I’m happy :) 

This is a great beginning. Is that a skill he wants to practice? I wouldn't mind reading that. Like a "Five times..." story or so.

Noted :P 

I just love this sentence! What a lovely image in my mind...

Thanks! 

Obviously! Hahaha

Alternate ending? The other version? Pneumonia isn't my thing but a sinus infection sounds like a better kind of terrible ;)

Hmmm...I can write that up if you’re interested...(I’m going to assume you’re interested)

Thanks for that little detail. While I can enjoy reading about the desperation of not having any tissues I do prefer it this way.

I’m glad you liked it!

The sneezes and fits are beautiful and Sam's reaction is great!

Thank you!

Did I miss anything? Was there a part I forgot to quote? Ummm, sorry for over-quoting... :P I just liked a lot of things... :)

No apologies necessary :P you know how to inflate one’s ego, that’s for sure! :D 

And don't worry, I didn't take your previous comment in a bad way. I'm just really grateful that you wanted to pick up my idea. You didn't have to, and it's up to you what you do with it and what you use. Thank you again!

Thank you for the idea and I’m absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed it! You can expect the alternate ending sometime within the next couple days, give or take. :) 

7 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Obviously, I would like!! 

I know you’d like it :P I can write that up within a day or two :) 

11 minutes ago, jensdw said:

Hmmm...I can write that up if you’re interested...(I’m going to assume you’re interested)

Correct assumption... Assume away ;) I'm probably interested, whatever it's about, and I love your writing style.

14 minutes ago, jensdw said:

you know how to inflate one’s ego, that’s for sure! :D 

Good, then my job is done :D 

15 minutes ago, jensdw said:

You can expect the alternate ending sometime within the next couple days, give or take. :)

Very much looking forward to that, but no rush :)

48 minutes ago, jensdw said:

know you’d like it :P I can write that up within a day or two :) 

Take all the time you need! And thank you so so so so much for this and everything you write for me and everything else you post!!! It's all incredible!! <3 <3

Correct assumption... Assume away ;) I'm probably interested, whatever it's about, and I love your writing style.

Thanks! ;) 

Good, then my job is done :D 

Very much looking forward to that, but no rush :)

Just a quick question:

For the alternate ending, where would you like me to start from? Right when he’s worse or...well, whenever you’d like. Just let me know when you have a chance. :) 

8 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Take all the time you need! And thank you so so so so much for this and everything you write for me and everything else you post!!! It's all incredible!! <3 <3

Thank you for all your kindness! I’m happy to write for you :D 

9 minutes ago, jensdw said:

For the alternate ending, where would you like me to start from? Right when he’s worse or...well, whenever you’d like. Just let me know when you have a chance. :) 

Whatever you feel like writing, but I think it would fit right after that part where Sam is sure it'll get worse and Dean is sure in won't? So Sam is driving, Dean is hugging the box of tissues in the passenger seat and then suddenly he's just not so fine anymore? But up until that point the stories are the same.

14 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Whatever you feel like writing, but I think it would fit right after that part where Sam is sure it'll get worse and Dean is sure in won't? So Sam is driving, Dean is hugging the box of tissues in the passenger seat and then suddenly he's just not so fine anymore? But up until that point the stories are the same.

Perfect! I like that a lot. ;) 

I'm very late for commenting but I still enjoy your drabbles SO MUCH!!! The last one was absolutely perfect, and I would love to read the alternate ending (it's the prompt I would have chosen, so...) with a very sick Dean... Thank you for sharing all these stories!

On 10/25/2017 at 6:44 AM, Aliena H. said:

I'm very late for commenting but I still enjoy your drabbles SO MUCH!!! The last one was absolutely perfect, and I would love to read the alternate ending (it's the prompt I would have chosen, so...) with a very sick Dean... Thank you for sharing all these stories!

Thank you! And have no fear, an alternate ending is coming up.

Sorry it’s been a couple days, but...

Here’s what happened after Dean sneezed on Sam ;) 

hutSHSCHEHEWwh!” Sam sneezed into his blanket. He’d run out of tissues hours ago, and didn’t want to wake Dean for more.

Dean, who somehow didn’t wake from Sam’s harsh and startling sneezes, was slowly recovering from the cold that he passed along to Sam.

They’d killed the spirit they were hunting the previous day and Sam had just been getting worse and worse, a fever occasionally rising and luckily, quickly dropping back to normal. 

Sam pushed a scrunched up, used tissue that he’d scrounged up to his chapped nose. “HuhKSSHCHEWhh!” 

At one point, his fever had gotten so high, he became delusional and called John’s old phones when Dean went to get him a cool cloth. 

Dean, being fever free, panicked when he heard “Dad, where are you? Deand picked mbe up fromb Stadford and we’re lookigg for you.” coming from the other side of the bathroom door.

TSHCHSHHehhh!” Sam ducked into his elbow this time.

God, Sam didn’t want to hunt ever again after catching this damn cold. Where did Dean even pick it up anyway?

Either way, he needed more tissues.

huhITSSHCHDSHewwh!”

“Samby?”

And Dean, being the sharing and caring brother he is, decided he’d go get some.

Archived